Organised stalking?

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Re: Organised stalking?

Postby backtoiam » Sat Jun 11, 2016 4:08 pm

If you get targeted by the microwaves your ass is toast. It will fuck up your life practically over night. The cochlear nerves in your head may get fried too. That shit is no joke. I'm not sure from how far away it can be projected but evidently it is a fairly long distance. If the incandescent light bulbs start flickering and the walls of your house start making a popping sound as you move around the house its not a good sign. Computers acting funny, etc...Your hair will turn grey and start falling out. Alllllll manner of bad shit. Hallucinations....etc....Its like living in a really bad video game than you cannot escape.
"A mind stretched by a new idea can never return to it's original dimensions." Oliver Wendell Holmes
backtoiam

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby Jerky » Sun Jun 12, 2016 2:34 am

Knowing a few people like the ones in the linked NYT piece, I'd say it's an accurate, important piece of journalism, no matter how much it may rattle the usual suspects' cages.

YOPJ
Jerky

Postby Novem5er » Tue Jun 28, 2016 11:38 pm

Here's a recent update to an old gang stalking video, in fact it was the first video I ever saw on the subject. It records some events that are entirely mundane, and yet, through the lens of organized stalking, they feel quite menacing. What do you all think?

Novem5er

Postby elfismiles » Thu Aug 04, 2016 9:27 am

Just read Robert Guffey's article yesterday:

Saturday, July 23, 2016
The Propaganda Machine Strikes Out Against Targeted Individuals
http://cryptoscatology.blogspot.com/201 ... s-out.html
elfismiles

Blog: View Blog (4)

Postby elfismiles » Thu May 25, 2017 9:28 am

VICE Reports Targeted Individuals – Government Mind Control? - Vice Reports s3 ep58 [48:15]
https://video.vice.com/en_uk/video/targ ... 177bfd7044

Targeted Individuals (RT documentary about mind control).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NaGqN63KrxY
elfismiles

Postby American Dream » Thu May 25, 2017 9:45 am

Meanwhile:

United States of Paranoia: They See Gangs of Stalkers

By MIKE McPHATE JUNE 10, 2016

Timothy Trespas at his home in Brooklyn, where he now lives, last month. “I don’t really have any friends anymore. I’ve become so extremely isolated,” he said.

Nobody believed him. His family told him to get help. But Timothy Trespas, an out-of-work recording engineer in his early 40s, was sure he was being stalked, and not by just one person, but dozens of them.

He would see the operatives, he said, disguised as ordinary people, lurking around his Midtown Manhattan neighborhood. Sometimes they bumped into him and whispered nonsense into his ear, he said.

“Now you see how it works,” they would say.

At first, Mr. Trespas wondered if it was all in his head. Then he encountered a large community of like-minded people on the internet who call themselves “targeted individuals,” or T.I.s, who described going through precisely the same thing.

Continues at: https://www.nytimes.com/2016/06/11/heal ... .html?_r=0
American Dream

Postby elfismiles » Thu May 25, 2017 11:54 am

Yeah AD, I posted that NYTimes bit in this very thread last year... along with a paper from The Journal of Forensic Psychiatry & Psychology
(Volume 26, Issue 5, 2015) titled "Complaints of group-stalking (‘gang-stalking’): an exploratory study of their nature and impact on complainants".

elfismiles » 10 Jun 2016 16:29 wrote:United States of Paranoia: The World of Gang-Stalking
By MIKE McPHATE
JUNE 10, 2016
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/06/11/healt ... .html?_r=0

The Journal of Forensic Psychiatry & Psychology
Volume 26, Issue 5, 2015

Complaints of group-stalking (‘gang-stalking’): an exploratory study of their nature and impact on complainants

DOI:
10.1080/14789949.2015.1054857

Lorraine P. Sheridana & David V. Jamesb*

pages 601-623

Received: 16 Dec 2014
Accepted: 6 May 2015
Published online: 16 Jun 2015

Abstract
Stalking primarily concerns the actions of individuals. However, some victims report stalking by organised groups, this being known as ‘group-’ or ‘gang-stalking’. This phenomenon has not been subject to systematic study. An anonymous questionnaire was completed online by self-defined victims of stalking. One thousand and forty respondents met research definitions for stalking, of which 128 (12.3%) reported group-stalking. One hundred and twenty-eight individually stalked cases were randomly selected as a comparison group. All cases of reported group-stalking were found likely to be delusional, compared with 3.9% of individually stalked cases. There were highly significant differences between the two groups on most parameters examined. The group-stalked scored more highly on depressive symptoms, post-traumatic symptomatology and adverse impact on social and occupational functioning. Group-stalking appears to be delusional in basis, but complainants suffer marked psychological and practical sequelae. This is important in assessment of risk in stalking cases, early referral to psychiatric services and allocation of police resources.

Full text HTML
PDF

Keywords

stalking, group-stalking, gang-stalking, victims, delusions, post-traumatic disorders

http://www.tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.1 ... 15.1054857
[/quote][/quote]
elfismiles

Postby American Dream » Thu May 25, 2017 12:15 pm

My apologies- somehow I thought you had posted a previous nyt article on the culture from about 10 years ago!
American Dream

Postby elfismiles » Thu May 25, 2017 4:48 pm

No worries - I remember that one as well ... lightningBugout posted it about a year after it was current:
viewtopic.php?p=296887#p296887

But my brain is in its own fog right now and I'm making more mistakes with each passing day. :starz:
elfismiles

Postby semper occultus » Fri Aug 04, 2017 5:15 am

...interesting site....his articles have been posted to RI

https://policestalking.wordpress.com/about-2/

I am Reidar Visser, an historian with a PhD in Middle Eastern studies from the University of Oxford. I have published three books on the history and politics of Iraq, as well as numerous academic articles on federalism, constitutional change and rule of law issues. My articles for Foreign Affairs are available here; my op-ed for The New York Times on the end of the Iraq War is here. I have frequently given invited presentations on Iraq-related subjects for organisations like the CIA, the State Department and the Pentagon. For my work on deconstructing the dominant narratives on Iraqi politics, I have been called “a one-man truth squad”.

I am also Reidar Visser, a twenty-first century witch, Foucault’s modern madman, the enfant terrible of liberal Western civilisation. Since February 2011, I have been chased and harassed extra-judicially 24/7 by police and state-sponsored vigilantes in altogether 14 countries in Europe, North America, the Middle East and the Asia-Pacific. The reason for my predicament is a “crime” which is not a crime: Street photography for a fashion history project. I am a victim of the monstrosity and depravity of pseudo-liberal governments in Norway and the Netherlands, yet I keep dragging my sorry case across the continents in the hope that somewhere there may be a government that actually respects one of the most fundamental of human rights – the presumption of innocence. So far my strange brand of human rights tourism has taken me from Norway to the UK, the USA, Canada, Qatar, Jordan, Switzerland, Italy, France and the Netherlands. I am currently in a country in the Asia-Pacific region where the mistreatment continues and where day and night I am harassed by plainclothes police officers.
semper occultus

Postby Grizzly » Fri Aug 04, 2017 8:07 am

Abstract is nice, Miles but it's no use behind a pay wall. Any chance to get the whole pdf?

From The Journal of Forensic Psychiatry & Psychology
Volume 26, Issue 5, 2015??
Thanks.
“The more we do to you, the less you seem to believe we are doing it.”

― Joseph mengele
Grizzly

Postby fruhmenschen » Fri Aug 04, 2017 9:44 am

some material at this website on stalking

http://whosarat.websitetoolbox.com/post ... cs-8566926
fruhmenschen

Postby Jerky » Fri Aug 04, 2017 10:15 am

Being a genius level academic does not preclude one from serious mental illness and delusion. In fact, some research has found a degree of correlation between genius level IQ and serious mental illness (although the standard cautions about seeing causation in correlation definitely apply in these cases).

When you add in the inescapable and as yet poorly understood effects of our (post?)modern age's increasing atomization and alienation of society, peeling us all away from each other in order to create completely isolated, undifferentiated monads of purest anti-social solopsistic individuality, it's a wonder this type of delusion isn't more widespread.

Example: while recently perusing a website allegedly put together as a resource to help individuals who think they might be the target of gang-stalking (okay, it was at "that other site" lol), I came across a list of tell-tale "symptoms" to be on the lookout for, because these might be signs that high tech "electronic weapons" are being used against you.

Here are those symptoms:

Benign or Malignant Tumors
Induced Imagery/Thoughts
Ringing in Ears
Body Manipulation
Holograms
Induced Sleep
Seizures
Chilling of Skin/ Instant Coldness - Generalized or Localized
Thermal heating, daytime, discernible "microwave hot spots" on skull
Thermal heating, nighttime, severe night sweats
Induced Smells
Sensation of Blunt Trauma to Head
Coughing up Blood
Intense Itching
Sensation of Electric Current Running through the Body
Dehydration
Sudden onset asthma
Irregular Heartbeat
Hyperactive bladder, sudden incontinence
Sensation of Objects being Forced into various areas of the Body
Deterioration of Cognitive Abilities
Jaw or Tooth Pain
Severe facial and glandular swelling.
Sleep Deprivation
Dizziness or Loss of Balance
Blackouts or loss of consciousness
Severe disorientation while driving
Lesions on Internal Organs
Sudden Rashes
Sudden appearance of large burn marks
Dream Manipulation
Memory Loss
Thought Monitoring/Manipulation
Electronic Rape
Metallic Taste in Mouth
Thyroid Problems
Electroshocks
Nausea
Tingling
Extreme Fatigue
Nosebleeds
Topical & Internal Burning
Genital Manipulation
Numbness
Vision Loss/Impairment
Hair Loss

I suppose it only stands to reason that at least a third of this sad little collection of general symptoms (remove the word "induced" and it's even more pathetic) describe things that happen naturally to people as they age.

Losing your hair? Eyesight and memory not what they used to be? Not sleeping as well as you used to? Having to get up in the middle of the night to pee? Weird lumps, growths and other "things" growing on and in your body?

No, it's not because you've dream-walked your way, alone, through your 20s and 30s and are now reaping the rewards of isolation, having not had to live, up close and personal, with a parent, or grandparent, or anyone else who could have showed you what a powerful force the slow but inexorable march of TIME can be...

It's because "THEY" ARE ATTACKING YOU... LIVE! VIA SATELLITE!

What an incredibly sad, infantile, lonely little species we are. A tragedy only underscored by the wide, virus-like spreading of delusions of persecution and grandeur (often connected) that have obviously infected so many of us.

Jerky
Jerky

Postby elfismiles » Fri Aug 04, 2017 10:39 am

Grizzly » 04 Aug 2017 12:07 wrote:Abstract is nice, Miles but it's no use behind a pay wall. Any chance to get the whole pdf?

From The Journal of Forensic Psychiatry & Psychology
Volume 26, Issue 5, 2015??
Thanks.

DISREGARD the following ... didn't realize you were responding to the thing I'd posted above so many moons ago...
Spoiler:Eh, for the record, I think you were meaning to say "semper occultus" and not "Miles" ... as SO posted the above and not me. Also, which site's paywall are you referring to... ? All the links at his site I clicked on were not behind a paywall - tho I've not checked them all.

Past RI posts by/citing REIDAR VISSER:
search.php?keywords=REIDAR+VISSER&terms=all&author=&sc=1&sf=all&sr=posts&sk=t&sd=d&st=0&ch=300&t=0&submit=Search

And thank you semper occultus for posting this. Had never heard of the guy in the context of stalking.
elfismiles

Postby elfismiles » Fri Aug 04, 2017 10:46 am

elfismiles » 10 Jun 2016 16:29 wrote:
PDF of the below...
https://www.gangstalking.eu/encyclopedi ... alking.pdf

The Journal of Forensic Psychiatry & Psychology
Volume 26, Issue 5, 2015

Complaints of group-stalking (‘gang-stalking’): an exploratory study of their nature and impact on complainants

DOI:
10.1080/14789949.2015.1054857

Lorraine P. Sheridana & David V. Jamesb*

pages 601-623

Received: 16 Dec 2014
Accepted: 6 May 2015
Published online: 16 Jun 2015

Abstract
Stalking primarily concerns the actions of individuals. However, some victims report stalking by organised groups, this being known as ‘group-’ or ‘gang-stalking’. This phenomenon has not been subject to systematic study. An anonymous questionnaire was completed online by self-defined victims of stalking. One thousand and forty respondents met research definitions for stalking, of which 128 (12.3%) reported group-stalking. One hundred and twenty-eight individually stalked cases were randomly selected as a comparison group. All cases of reported group-stalking were found likely to be delusional, compared with 3.9% of individually stalked cases. There were highly significant differences between the two groups on most parameters examined. The group-stalked scored more highly on depressive symptoms, post-traumatic symptomatology and adverse impact on social and occupational functioning. Group-stalking appears to be delusional in basis, but complainants suffer marked psychological and practical sequelae. This is important in assessment of risk in stalking cases, early referral to psychiatric services and allocation of police resources.

Full text HTML
PDF

Keywords

stalking, group-stalking, gang-stalking, victims, delusions, post-traumatic disorders

http://www.tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.1 ... 15.1054857
elfismiles

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion