Organised stalking?

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Postby Wombaticus Rex » Tue Dec 08, 2009 12:50 am

I'd just like to inject that, at a logistics level, an operation like this would be...outstandingly...easy to perpetuate. You'd be able to issue concise, simple, and incomprehensible instructions to people who'd never put together what they were even doing. The viral nature of this is darkly beautiful -- it could be maintained easily by a single person of modest means (and a heart full of weird, weird hatred).

But.

At that same logistics level? An operation like this would be...insanely...difficult to keep undercover for long. We'd be awash with urban legends of strange, hateful little men in bars offering people paper bags full of cash in exchange for seemingly pointless lists of errands...I have a friend in the room who's pointing out that you could build a stalking gang like Sc****ogy or the more bluntly Darwinian internet marketing pyramids, and use new recruits to keep old recruits in line. He's got a cinematic point but I dunno.

I would expect to see more cracks in the system, specifically different kinds of cracks, in terms of the operative/agent/gang member testimony and stories.

I'm also totally open to just being ignorant of the data -- are there instanes of handlers/planners being captured? Stories like the oddball incident in a Florida park that triggered the whole Finders saga?
Wombaticus Rex

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby 8bitagent » Tue Dec 08, 2009 2:08 am

"Do you know who I am? I am the arm, and I sound like this..."-man from another place, twin peaks fire walk with me
8bitagent

Postby Maddy » Tue Dec 08, 2009 2:13 am

Wombaticus Rex wrote:At that same logistics level? An operation like this would be...insanely...difficult to keep undercover for long. We'd be awash with urban legends of strange, hateful little men in bars offering people paper bags full of cash in exchange for seemingly pointless lists of errands...

Depending on where you've been in your life and what you've experienced, these kinds of "urban legends" do exist at street level. Just most people really never see "street level" to realize the immensity of the underground stuff that happens there.

I wish I hadn't.

But that stuff does exist, as easily as it is to buy a murder for a quarter of crank or a bottle of booze.

I'm not exaggerating.

Just, like I said, most people never, ever see this, and its kept a societal level of "Oh! I saw that in a movie!" and so people easily brush it off, because its very easy (and human nature) to brush off what one doesn't want to see/face. And most people don't ever see it (thank gods), and don't want to see/face things like that except on the news (where the concept makes them shiver) or in the movies.

And we all know what we see in on tv or at the movies really can't be real, right?
Be kind - it costs nothing. ~ Maddy ~
Maddy

Postby American Dream » Tue Dec 08, 2009 3:34 pm

I know at least three people who went from relatively stable, conspiracy-oriented folks to human wrecks, and all three developed what seem like kinda weird ideas about electronic harassment and personal targeting.

I'm not saying something concrete did or did not happen to these people, but I am saying we should not take everything that comes out of such people's mouths as literally true, just because they said it.

And I think we should be alert for the possibility that targeted individual discourse is a kind of meme-bomb for vulnerable people. Even (especially) if they have valid reasons to feel paranoid, too...
American Dream

Postby psynapz » Tue Dec 08, 2009 4:08 pm

American Dream wrote:I know at least three people who went from relatively stable, conspiracy-oriented folks to human wrecks, and all three developed what seem like kinda weird ideas about electronic harassment and personal targeting.

Once is an incident. Twice is co-incidence. But three times... anything else tie these people together aside from knowing you?
“blunting the idealism of youth is a national security project” - Hugh Manatee Wins
psynapz

Postby SanDiegoBuffGuy » Tue Dec 08, 2009 4:25 pm

American Dream wrote:
I know at least three people who went from relatively stable, conspiracy-oriented folks to human wrecks, and all three developed what seem like kinda weird ideas about electronic harassment and personal targeting.

Jeff, have you ever thought you were being stalked/watched??
When you are content to be simply yourself and don't compare or compete, everybody will respect you. ---tao te ching
SanDiegoBuffGuy

Postby American Dream » Tue Dec 08, 2009 4:32 pm

I'm not saying that nobody gets harassed or surveilled in North America. Of course they do.

I am saying that all three people I know developed ideas that seemed like a mix of possible truths along with possible delusions...
American Dream

Postby elfismiles » Tue Dec 08, 2009 5:29 pm

American Dream wrote:I am saying that all three people I know developed ideas that seemed like a mix of possible truths along with possible delusions...

Exactly. I think we need a simple flo-chart for assessing MK/Stalking etc claims perhaps as a starting point.
elfismiles

Blog: View Blog (4)

Postby vigilant » Wed Dec 09, 2009 2:55 am

While researching this topic I ran across someone who posted information on transducers and claimed that they were harassment tools. I wish I could remember where I saw it but I can't. He was pretty succinct in his description, and enough so that it gave a bit of the appearance of credibility to his story.

I used to sell medical equipment that contained transducers so I know exactly what they do. Basically they vibrate at an incredibly fast rate with a lot of power. Jewelry cleaners use them as the shaker for the liquid too, also known as an untrasonic cleaner in the medical business and used to clean surgical instruments. They are also used in ultrasonic scalers to remove calculus deposits from teeth in dental offices. (calculus=green nasty hard covering on unbrushed teeth)

I found this site, and lo and behold you can get a damn horn for a transducer which is something I never knew. I could see the possibility that using a horn for one of these things and pointing it at someones house or at a person could set up a weird phantom vibe, such as happens when you mix two frequencies, you get a third phantom frequency.

I am intrigued by the possibilities this represents because I used to play with these things a little in the medical business.

Why in the hell would a person need a horn for one of these? What sort of business or industrial application would it be useful for? Anybody know?
http://www.myskunkworks.net/servlet/StoreFront

This is a covered transducer that you can screw the horn on.

This here of course, would be the horn for it...

This is a transducer without a cover on it.
The whole world is a stage...will somebody turn the lights on please?....I have to go bang my head against the wall for a while and assimilate....
vigilant

Postby barracuda » Wed Dec 09, 2009 3:18 am

That's interesting, vigilant. Here is an article on sensory phenomena due to the effects of standing air waves, which I had posted on the "limited hangouts on high technology" thread.
The most dangerous traps are the ones you set for yourself. - Phillip Marlowe
barracuda

Postby vigilant » Wed Dec 09, 2009 3:27 am

I found this, so it appears the story I read could have some validity perhaps. The dude said the way he dealt with the problem was to buy graphite from an art store, like several pounds of it, mix it with paint, and paint his apartment from floor to ceiling. He said it worked.

There are pictures of this thing at the link but I couldn't fish em off the site.
http://eharassment.stalkingbyproxy.net/ ... oustic.pdf

Electronic Harassment - Research
This is a direct quote for private use only - Please do not link to it.
Excerpt taken from:
High-Tech Harassment: How to Get Even with Anybody Anytime
By Scott French
ISBN: 0-942637-71-2

ACOUSTIC CRAZINESS
A relatively virgin area of the revenge world is the use of acoustic ultrasonic energy to disorient and disrupt
victims. In plain English, this means using sound that is above the frequencies of normal hearing to fuck with
people. Ultrasonic sound normally starts at about 15,000 or 16,000 cycles and works its way upward.
Although devices capable of creating such sound levels have been available to the scientific world for years, the
cost of the transducers (that is, the "speakers") has been high enough to keep these devices out of the hands of
amateur social experimenters. However, the advent of the piezoelectric tweeter - a miniature, high-frequency
transducer for use in higher-end stereo systems, has brought the use of such devices within the realm of serious
pranksters. Ultrasonic sound is, by definition, inaudible. However, every individual will have a varying response to
these sounds. Because of this, the following units will produce significantly different results on different targets. It
is safe to say that in almost all cases, some response will be noted.
The two units detailed here vary abruptly in price and in their pain-producing threshold. Both will work on people
and animals. Dogs in particular can't stand these units. A number of successful experiments have been carried out
by persons known to me to "train" a neighbor's barking dog to have a bit more understanding of the concept of
privacy.

SINGLE-TRANSDUCER ULTRASONIC GENERATOR
The first device is a single-transducer ultrasonic generator capable of directional transmission of time-variant
ultrasonic energy. The "noise" produced by this device will be at the upper limit or above most people's hearing (it
has been my experience that people with very fine upper-hearing borders are able to notice the sound of the unit
when asked to do so). The frequency is high enough, however, that most people would not realize any sound was
present without a reason to listen for it.
In order to test the validity of this statement, it is only necessary to point this unit from a distance of five or ten
feet at a crowd of people who have been prewarned and notice their reactions. In my experience, women tend to
be bothered more than men, but almost everyone reacts in some manner to the unpleasant intrusion of ultrasonic
energy.
How do people react? They will feel an unwanted sense of pressure and irritation, even though it is generally
impossible to pinpoint the reason or direction of the unpleasant energy, as high frequency and ultrasonic sound
waves tend to appear nondirectional to most humans.
http://www.eharassment.ca/reference/acoustic.htm (1 of 5) [5/3/2008 9:41:43 PM]
Description of image: Packaged Irritation. For about $20, you can construct this ultrasonic confusion machine.
Amazingly effective, It's guaranteed to Irritate, piss off, or disable most of the human race from a distance. It's
almost Impossible to see, difficult to locate, and surprisingly effective.
Even though this device is small and can be constructed for a few dollars, the unpleasant reactions it will garner
are nothing less than phenomenal. When exposed to the unit for any length of time, the victim will commonly
become irritable. They may complain of a headache, little things will bother them, their eyes may water, and it
may produce a feeling of vertigo or even extreme nausea in particularly sensitive people.
To reiterate, this small unit emits a high-pitched noise that is almost impossible to hear but which will invariably
produce a feeling of unpleasantness and physical discomfort in the subject after some exposure.
The unit is powered by an internal nine-volt battery that gives it enough strength to last for several hours. It can
also be turned on indefinitely by the addition of a nine-volt battery charger/power supply available from any
electronic-supply store.
The unit is small enough to hide inside a hollowed-out book, radio, lamp, computer, or any other object that can
be placed in the immediate vicinity of the target.
One particularly interesting application the author observed was when the unit was taped above a false ceiling (the
kind found in many offices) and aimed down on the intended victim.
http://www.eharassment.ca/reference/acoustic.htm (2 of 5) [5/3/2008 9:41:43 PM]
After a short time, the person (in this case, a rather obnoxious employer) became more irritable than usual, broke
pencils, snapped at people, and eventually went home early with what he described as a splitting headache, thus
removing a source of unpleasant behavior without it causing any permanent damage.
The unit can be purchased on a set frequency (which happens to be one most dogs can't stand), making it a
legitimate warding-off device for joggers, hikers, bicyclists, and others who wish to leave the .44 magnum in the
drawer when they are exercising or who simply want to convince the neighbor's dog to stop barking.
The unit can also be purchased with a variable control on the generator that allows fine tuning in order to select
the frequency that appears to be particularly offensive to any target.
This device can be employed in an intermittent fashion, bringing about what I call the "earthquake effect." The
target will often look at his tormentors or other people in the vicinity and ask, "Did you feel that? What was that?
Did you hear that? Wow!" or other exclamations of confused agony. The incomprehensibility of ultrasonic sound is
one of its strongest advantages. There seems to be nothing there to complain about, but there is ...
I personally recommend this unit. For the outlay of only a few bucks, it can provide the semiserious nasty person
with a variety of pleasant experiments in the fine art of subtle revengemanship.
This device, as well as the following one, can be built from simple plans (not advised) or purchased for about fifty
dollars in kit form or seventy-five dollars in a completed version from Information Unlimited (see the Suppliers
chapter at the end of the book for address).

PAIN-FIELD GENERATOR
Imagine the effect if one were to take the ultrasonic generator one or possibly two steps further ...
A number of government researchers have done just that, producing devices designed for riot control and crowd
disruption. Think of them as sonic versions of CS tear gas. These devices are so effective that they are being
considered by various state and government agencies for regulation and/or licensing, in much the same fashion as
firearms. I am not implying that the BPF4 is in any way, shape, or manner capable of inflicting the same damage
as a firearm. The unit is simply effective enough that the government thinks its use should be regulated.
The BPF4 can be purchased in various stages, ranging in price from fifteen dollars for the plans only to threehundred
dollars for a complete unit. Granted, this is a lot of money to spend on something that has little or no
practical application for most people.
The key here is the term most people. How serious of a prankster are you? If the device might save a person's life
that is, someone you might otherwise be tempted to push off a balcony or shoot. I can only consider it a fair
investment for the money. If you are bothered by a loud, barking dog nearby or a neighbor or spouse who invokes
the same reaction as the obnoxious dog, and you have no wish to poison either, you might consider this far less
permanent method of behavior modification.
The BPF4 is built inside a 7x7x6-inch enclosure and requires the application of VDC at three amps via rechargeable
batteries or by the convenient presence of a twelve-volt video camcorder-type battery. The latter will provide
approximately one hour of the most irritating operation imaginable. This device is powerful enough to be used for
property protection. By wiring it to a burglar alarm or other intruder-sensing device, the BPF4 can provide an
immediate impetus to the unwanted trespasser.
http://www.eharassment.ca/reference/acoustic.htm (3 of 5) [5/3/2008 9:41:43 PM]
Description of image: Revengist's boombox. This device has approximately the same effect as a 100-watt ghetto
blaster when it's going ballistic. The difference Is that you can't hear this one. It will clear a path through the
dregs of humanity or the animal kingdom, whichever Is necessary.
The BPF4 produces a very high acoustic-pressure level composed of both sonic and ultrasonic energy waves and
can be adjusted in frequency and sweep time by the use of external controls. The controls give the user an almost
infinite number of choices, at least one of which is guaranteed to drive anyone crazy...
As the photo shows, this device consists of an array of piezoelectric tweeters (eight in this case) driven by a
powerful ultrasonic generator. This system produces noise over a fairly wide frequency band. There is also a
switch for an immediate 10x power increase, allowing the operator to adjust the unit for maximum output and
most irritating sweep rate and then kick it into overdrive, so to speak, jamming the output into the ultrasonic
range for immediate results.
The output of this unit is almost, as they say in the ads, indescribable. Imagine yourself lying in front of four-foot
high stereo speakers with a sixtv-watt per channel amp cranked up well past the pain threshold, playing an album
of someone sliding his fingernails down a black board.
Like the image? That's about as close as I can get to actually translating the effects of the BPF4 into print.
At one point during the testing of the BPF4, a friend of mine came in the front door just as I was about to apply
the power to the unit.
I applied said power. She looked at me, turned around, ran out, and slammed the door behind her. To make a
long story short, I ate dinner alone.
Granted this was not the original idea of the proper use of this unit, but it does serve to illustrate a point. As
someone else suggested, this unit could be called the "adult's boombox."

http://www.eharassment.ca/reference/acoustic.htm (4 of 5) [5/3/2008 9:41:43 PM]
[Image 3 - Circuit diagram]
Description of image:Circuit page for the pain-field generator. R1:500 K pot; R2,3,4,5:10K resistor; R6,11: IK
resistor- R7-10K pot; R8,9:2.2K resistor; R10:10 ohm resistor; C1:4.01 m capacitor; C2:1 m capacitor- C3-10
capacitor; C5:100 m capacitor; C6: .01 m poly capacitor; C7: .047 50 v disc capacitor; Q1: PNP2907 transistor;
Q2: D40D5 transistor; 11, l2:555 DIP timer; S1: push-button switch; T1:8 ohm transformer- L1: 1mh resonating
coil; TD1: K1020 transducer; CL1: battery clip, box, battery, wire.

A good image of this application comes to mind. Once I lugged my BPF4 to the local beach on a warm, sunny day.
Now, as with every beach in the civilized world, and one must assume even in Libya, our beaches tend to be jampacked
with normal, God-fearing, door-shutting, toilet-seat-putting-down, saying-"excuse me"-when-they-leavethe-
table people. Yet there's always one dumb son-of-a-bitch who has convinced himself through heavy doses of
illicit drugs that we all share his musical tastes. Unfortunately, these tastes always tend to run towards those rare
copies of Whipping Madonna, The Rap Version.
This SOB invariably finds the best spot on the entire beach, which for some reason is always located within ten
feet of where I've staked my property lines. Perhaps this goes back to my childhood when an alien gave me the
strange power to attract the only assholes in a theater. This always includes two people who had already seen the
movie and were dying to tell their friend every move right before it happened. Talk about killing Walt Disney…
But I digress. The BPF4 can easily be inserted into an acoustically transparent carrying case such as a beach,
tennis, or gym bag, where it will attract little or no attention. This disguise is useful when some over-hormoned
teenager who hasn't washed his hair in five days turns his boombox up to ten, as happened on this particular day.
He was drinking tequila straight from the bottle, which he then casually tossed aside. He lasted about two minutes
after I switched on the power.
The BPF4 is directional to a certain degree. However, you will notice there is some back splash, so you might want
to wear earplugs or miniature headphones if you are going to use the device in close proximity.
If the unit is to be used for dog training, it is only necessary to employ the device immediately after the animal
barks. After a short period of time, the little hairball will catch on and probably hesitate to even go outside, much
less bark.
It is actually possible to hook up this device with a microphone so that it auto-reacts. When the dog barks, the
device turns on for a few seconds and then turns itself off.
Although definitely an upper-end piece due to its price, the BPF4's possibilities are limited only by one's
imagination. But for driving out errant roommates, creating schizophrenic behavior in the neighbor's vociferous,
overtaxed dog, or putting a damper on obnoxiously loud beach parties, sports fans, or people who seem intent on
making your life miserable for no earthly reason, it works.
While the use of ultrasonic generators could be considered an obnoxious move in itself, especially if employed by
unscrupulous types to procure seats at concerts, stadiums, World Professional Wrestling, or other highbrow
socialite events, it should be remembered that this device does not do any permanent damage and accomplishes
one's immediate needs without digging out that black-belt-adorned karate gi that's been collecting dust in the
closet all these years...
Not sold in any stores.
www.eharassment.ca
http://www.eharassment.ca/reference/acoustic.htm (5 of 5) [5/3/2008 9:41:43 PM]
The whole world is a stage...will somebody turn the lights on please?....I have to go bang my head against the wall for a while and assimilate....
vigilant

Postby vigilant » Wed Dec 09, 2009 3:35 am

http://eharassment.stalkingbyproxy.net/

This page has a bunch of links on it. I haven't clicked em all but i'm gonna cause it looks juicy...

"There is abundant evidence in the public domain that non-lethal weapons research is ongoing and funded annually in the tens of millions of dollars, or more. Given the fact that chemical and biological weapons, mind control drugs and radiation have been tested on unwitting civilian populations, it is possible that non-lethal weapons have also been tested on unwitting citizens... To date, organized and academic medicine have acted as if non-lethal weapons do not exist."
- Dr. Colin A. Ross, p. 106 of
Bluebird: Deliberate Creation of Multiple Personality By Psychiatrists

"Dr. Antoine Redmond [Director of the National Institute for Mental Health] has demonstrated that... stimulation of the brain can be applied to the human without the help of a neurosurgeon; he is [implanting brain electrodes] in his office without neurosurgical supervision. This means that anyone with the proper apparatus can carry this out on a person covertly, with no external signs that electrodes have been used on that person covertly. I feel that if this technique got into the hands of a security agency, they would have control over a human being and be able to change his beliefs extremely quickly, leaving little evidence of what they had done."
- Dr. John C. Lilly, p.151 of Mind Controllers, by Dr. Armen Victorian

"Non-lethal weapons is a broad category which includes devices for beaming various kinds of energy at human targets in order to temporarily incapacitate them, or to control or affect their behavior. Non-lethal weapons research has been conducted at universities in the United States on contract to the CIA, and has overlapped with research on hallucinogens and brain electrode implants. Funding of the experiments began in MKULTRA."
- Dr. Colin A. Ross, p. 103 of
Bluebird: Deliberate Creation of Multiple Personality By Psychiatrists

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Electronic harassment or e-harassment is a catch-all term used to describe a group of circumstances which a large number of people are currently experiencing in common. In general, this term refers to the use of electronic technology to view, track and/or harass a person from a distance. Whether this is done by satellite, land based systems or locally (i.e. by neighbours) is largely personal opinion. There is no definitive proof that would allow any of the present victims to launch a court case, but the numbers of victims and the commonality of experience speaks for itself.

The technology involves the use of electromagnetic waves of various frequencies to achieve different results. Some frequencies will make a person tired, while others may cause confusion or memory loss. With the rapid increase in cell phone usage, many experiments have been conducted on the detrimental effects of those particular frequencies on animals. The results indicate that the invisible em signals from cell towers can cause a wide range of physical ailments. If that is the case with the relatively narrow range of cell phone frequencies, it is even more likely the case with the frequencies which may be used to cause direct, intentional harm to a person.

There are other excellent websites which have gone into a lot more detail and effort in substantiating that such technology can exist, so that information is not repeated here. See the links to other websites for additional information about the technology.

Electronic harassment is sometimes referred to as "psychotronics", but would more accurately be described as "criminal psychotronics". Psychotronics is a term which was coined to describe psi (psychic) research undertaken in Russia during the Cold War. According to some sources, the Russians are far ahead of the Americans in such research. According to Tim Rifat's book "Remote Viewing", the Russians explored the use of remote viewing for intelligence purposes, becoming adept at effecting all kinds of results on victims from a distance, including influencing decisions and causing illness. They also used electronic technology directly to affect the mental condition of their enemies (the Woodpecker signal is one such example, although the motives behind the signal remain debatable), as well as in conjunction with the psi experiments to enhance results. Whether or not the situation of e-harassment victims also includes psi weapons is a matter of opinion.
vigilant

Postby lightningBugout » Wed Dec 09, 2009 3:54 am

I am quite able to believe that unwitting citizens could be used in NLW experiments without their consent. That, to my thinking, is very plausible. If someone reported solely that component of the GS phenomena, I would probably be more prone to believe them.

But when such a report, which has a very plausible rationale and financial/logistical feasibility, becomes mixed together with reports of what sounds, in the most generic sense, like "bad guys" performing various real-time physical interventions with nefarious intent, I intuitively start to doubt the person is adequately reality-testing.

In those instances, the person sounds more like they believe in a vague but pervasive conspiracy specifically organized around them despite the fact there is generally no clear reason why anyone would bother. And, at the very least, I wonder if the lack of specificity in the cause of, rationale for and identity of these perps is a reflection on how disordered the person's thinking may be.
"What's robbing a bank compared with founding a bank?" Bertolt Brecht
lightningBugout

Postby vigilant » Wed Dec 09, 2009 4:15 am

barracuda wrote:That's interesting, vigilant. Here is an article on sensory phenomena due to the effects of standing air waves, which I had posted on the "limited hangouts on high technology" thread.

That is very interesting barracuda. I have done a lot of research into this sort of thing myself and it is fascinating. I feel pretty sure you could drive someone out of their mind with a standing wave done in the proper manner.

I have wondered if pentium chips and computer fans could have feaky effects on people.

I had some strange things happening accompanied by severe middle ear pain, which is what caused me to research this in the first place. I notice the article you cite lists severe middle ear pain as a symptom of exposure to low frequency standing waves.
vigilant

Postby vigilant » Wed Dec 09, 2009 5:18 am

speaking of computers and weirdness, i have been meaning to post this and see if anyone knows what this is.

My firewall alerted me that a program was attempting to violate my rules. I saw a weird number and letter combination, a long one, coded with letters and numbers. I won't post it because there was a phone number coded into it, and that number was my cell phone number. My cell phone had never been hooked to a computer, ever...

It was a new cell phone number I had only had for two months.

I put the number into google and this is what it returned...which looks like the coordinates of my cell phone, since it has a GPS reference. Needless to say I was a bit miffed by what I found. Poking around further on the number I found a reference to a CUMinCAD number, whatever the hell that is.

I would have to go back and look again because i'm not sure the CUMinCAD is absolutely and positively related, but I think it may have been. What is CUMinCAD, and how would it relate to my cell phone GPS loation system, that was violating my fire wall rules?

Data size wd 200
Packet size wd 204
Data type DATA
Sender 0
Address 0,0
Emiter GPS 519447720 ns, 875264804 s (Oct01,07-09:06:30)
Send GPS 519463020 ns (dt = 15300 ns)
c8 0 1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 a b c d e
f 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 1a 1b 1c 1d 1e
1f 20 21 22 23 24 25 26
27 28 29 2a 2b 2c 2d 2e
2f 30 31 32 33 34 35 36
37 38 39 3a 3b 3c 3d 3e
3f 40 41 42 43 44 45 46
47 48 49 4a 4b 4c 4d 4e
4f 50 51 52 53 54 55 56
57 58 59 5a 5b 5c 5d 5e
5f 60 61 62 63 64 65 66
67 68 69 6a 6b 6c 6d 6e
6f 70 71 72 73 74 75 76
77 78 79 7a 7b 7c 7d 7e
7f 80 81 82 83 84 85 86
87 88 89 8a 8b 8c 8d 8e
8f 90 91 92 93 94 95 96
97 98 99 9a 9b 9c 9d 9e
9f a0 a1 a2 a3 a4 a5 a6
a7 a8 a9 aa ab ac ad ae
af b0 b1 b2 b3 b4 b5 b6
b7 b8 b9 ba bb bc bd be
bf c0 c1 c2 c3 c4 c5 c6

One of the numbers also returned this page from google. I think it has something to do with Pretty Good Privacy, but I don't understand this exactly...http://sam.zoy.org/fun/google-diverters/pgp.html

Google diverter - PGP keys

Hah ! You have been diverted !

f1e1 c340 949f 65fe 375d 08bc da1b ab7a 7cd9 4e38 1f97 f0f6 c255 93b4 6513 3672
07d1 d930 aa8f 7bee 4d4d 1eac f00b c16a 92c9 6428 3587 06e6 d845 a9a4 7b03 4c62
1dc1 ef20 c07f 91de 633d 349c 05fb d75a a8b9 7a18 4b77 1cd6 ee35 bf94 90f3 6252
33b1 0510 d66f a7ce 792d 4a8c 1beb ed4a bea9 9008 6167 32c6 0425 d584 a6e3 7842
vigilant

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion