'Project Blue Beam'

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Postby Wombaticus Rex » Wed Dec 30, 2009 11:36 am

I'm okay with your ridicule. Despite what chantards judge cool, if I had the technology for massive holographic full color projection, no question, Barney is my first choice.

A close number two would be Cookie Monster. I think it's very important to send deliberately absurd messages on new media channels.

(If Kubrick was around at the dawn of film, movies would probably still be illegal to this day. Pontypool comes to mind!)
Wombaticus Rex

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby Hugh Manatee Wins » Thu Dec 31, 2009 3:40 pm

Same gag in a 1950 Nancy Davis [Reagan] movie, probably meant as a hand-holding meme in case of a civil defense alert in the scary new nuclear age-

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Next_Voice_You_Hear...

The Next Voice You Hear (1950) is a drama film in which a voice claiming to be that of God preempts all radio programs for days all over the world. It stars James Whitmore and Nancy Davis as Joe and Mary Smith, a typical American couple. It was based on a short story of the same name by George Sumner Albee. The voice is never heard by the (film) audience.

This "Blue Beam" meme sounds like a cover for SDI technology.
CIA runs mainstream media since WWII:
news rooms, movies/TV, publishing
Disney is CIA for kidz!
Hugh Manatee Wins

Postby elfismiles » Thu Dec 31, 2009 4:07 pm

Hola HMW! Thanks for this info. I'd never heard of this film before.

I've always heard that SDI technology was, A-bogus and a way of bankrupting USSR, and B-cover for other projects.

Hugh Manatee Wins wrote:Same gag in a 1950 Nancy Davis [Reagan] movie, probably meant as a hand-holding meme in case of a civil defense alert in the scary new nuclear age-

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Next_Voice_You_Hear...

The Next Voice You Hear (1950) is a drama film in which a voice claiming to be that of God preempts all radio programs for days all over the world. It stars James Whitmore and Nancy Davis as Joe and Mary Smith, a typical American couple. It was based on a short story of the same name by George Sumner Albee. The voice is never heard by the (film) audience.

This "Blue Beam" meme sounds like a cover for SDI technology.
elfismiles

Blog: View Blog (4)

Postby FreeLancer » Thu Dec 31, 2009 7:18 pm

Here's what I don't understand-- what would be the point of pulling a stunt like this? Ultimately it would just be a fab light show, but what happens the day after? Unless they can get some serious follow-up, I just don't think impressive holograms in the sky would do it at this point. Maybe ten years ago, but today people are too cynical and-- dare I say-- sophisticated. Of course I could be wrong...

Am I missing something?
FreeLancer

Postby elfismiles » Fri Jan 01, 2010 1:51 pm

FreeLancer wrote:Here's what I don't understand-- what would be the point of pulling a stunt like this? Ultimately it would just be a fab light show, but what happens the day after? Unless they can get some serious follow-up, I just don't think impressive holograms in the sky would do it at this point. Maybe ten years ago, but today people are too cynical and-- dare I say-- sophisticated. Of course I could be wrong...

Am I missing something?

hi freelancer, I tend to agree and think if real they would have a lot of followup planned- more UFO and monster sightings perhaps.

But you are missing the alleged MK componant which might do more to convince folks than just the lightshow.
elfismiles

Postby FreeLancer » Sun Jan 03, 2010 10:18 pm

Thanks for the follow-up elfismiles.
FreeLancer

Re: 'Project Blue Beam'

Postby elfismiles » Fri Oct 15, 2010 11:11 am

vanlose kid, why did you delete your posts in this previous thread?

deleted
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=19556

Flashback: Booz Allen/DoD consultants: How to fight an alien invasion
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=11591

r.jpg

A graphic from the book ''An Introduction to Planetary Defence'' illustrating a possible conflict between humans and aliens. Travis Taylor and Bob Boan have written ''An Introduction to Planetary Defence'', a primer on how humanity can defend itself if little green men wielding death rays show up at our cosmic doorstep.

Children Traumatized by School's Staged Alien Abduction
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=24564

Project Blue Beam Countdown: Don't Bet On It
http://www.afterdisclosure.com/2010/10/bluebeam.html

Project Blue Beam And The Great UFO Hoax
http://www.ufomystic.com/2010/10/15/project-blue-beam/
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
elfismiles

Postby justdrew » Fri Nov 05, 2010 11:24 am

Wednesday, November 03, 2010
Project Blue Beam Exposed! (UPDATED)

Anyone who spends anytime looking into the UFO phenomena has probably seen the words "Project Blue Beam" - often misspelled - show up when any aerial anomalies are being discussed online.

"Blue Beam" has become such a catch-all that it's now applied to any sighting, no matter how trivial. It's also been stretched to explain phenomena that have nothing to do with UFOs at all. You often see it conflated with HAARP, a very real program that's also been stretched to explain anything that might otherwise require actual thought to deal with.

We saw any number of claims that the balloon show on October 13 was itself the work of this mythical Blue Beam, even though the event itself has little to do with the claims of the original "Project Blue Beam" essay, which was published online by the radical Fundamentalist and Quebec separatist Serge Monast. "Blue Beam" has been dated to 1994, but I don't remember hearing anything about it until at least 1996, when Monast died of an apparent heart attack. But 1994 is very, very important to the chain of events we're going to look at in this piece.

rest of the story... here:
http://secretsun.blogspot.com/2010/11/project-blue-beam-exposed.html
By 1964 there were 1.5 million mobile phone users in the US
justdrew

Blog: View Blog (11)

Postby AhabsOtherLeg » Sat Nov 06, 2010 4:31 am

Hey, look, it's the Loch Ness monster!

The technology is real alright. I think the water might be helping this one to appear so solid... might not work so well against a clear sky... but it's still an amazing apparition, conjured from nothing but light and sound.

There were stories that this was going to be attempted at Waco, weren't there? Not with the Loch Ness monster, obviously, but someone in the FBI technical division had the idea of making God appear in the sky and speak to to David Koresh, and telling him to quit it, alongside all the other auditory assaults on the compound?

i didn't imagine all that, did I?
"The universe is 40 billion light years across and every inch of it would kill you if you went there. That is the position of the universe with regard to human life."
AhabsOtherLeg

Re:

Postby AhabsOtherLeg » Sat Nov 06, 2010 4:59 am

FreeLancer wrote:Here's what I don't understand-- what would be the point of pulling a stunt like this? Ultimately it would just be a fab light show, but what happens the day after? Unless they can get some serious follow-up, I just don't think impressive holograms in the sky would do it at this point. Maybe ten years ago, but today people are too cynical and-- dare I say-- sophisticated. Of course I could be wrong...

Am I missing something?

You're probably right, when it comes to the general public, but you might be missing the reality of religious faith, and how widespread and deeply held it still is in most parts of the globe, and how far some believers are prepared to go in order to believe - and how desperate they are for a sign that proves them right! A lot of people wouldn't let the facts restrain them anyway. It would take very little to set the most susceptible off, and they'd soon convince many others.

It's also amazing how quickly hysteria can spread from the sincerely, blamelessly duped to what we might consider the "should know better" types, all the way up the line to the seats of learning and governance.

History has shown how even tiny, doubtful signs (or even no signs at all) can cause great tumultuous outwardly spreading waves of action, from the various dancing manias to the pogroms to the witchtrials, right up to to the more modern penis panics.
I don't know if Project Blue Beam, as it's so far been described, is real or not - but if I was a government I'd have research being done into it continuously, just in case, the same way I'd have people constantly working on (theoretically unusable) nuclear and chemical WMD.*

*Well, okay, i wouldn't. But a government would.
"The universe is 40 billion light years across and every inch of it would kill you if you went there. That is the position of the universe with regard to human life."
AhabsOtherLeg

Postby lucky » Sat Nov 06, 2010 8:33 am

Chump raised an issue way back in this thread which pricked my interest which was who financed Zeitgiest? what ever your feelings on the content the production values are not at all bad and given its available free to download (and was more or less from the moment of release) there would have next to nothing in revenue.
There's holes in the sky where rain gets in
the holes are small
that's why rain is thin.
lucky

Re:

Postby psynapz » Sat Nov 06, 2010 10:30 am

FreeLancer wrote:Unless they can get some serious follow-up, I just don't think impressive holograms in the sky would do it at this point.

I've kind of wondered whether there's an electromagnetically-activated psychoactive component to chemtrails. HAARP, GWEN or mobile phone masts could be used to deliver Seeing Is Believing waves upon command, in which case.

Some days I wonder if one of these weather-war techs isn't screwing with our brains en masse, as a side project. In some cases the frequencies are right for entrainment. Then they could just dial on "paranoid", "complacent", "horny", or in this case, "dogmatic reverence".

AhabsOtherLeg wrote:It's also amazing how quickly hysteria can spread from the sincerely, blamelessly duped to what we might consider the "should know better" types, all the way up the line to the seats of learning and governance.

See also: 9/11
See also: evangelicalism
See also: anti-progressivism

AhabsOtherLeg wrote:might not work so well against a clear sky... but it's still an amazing apparition, conjured from nothing but light and sound.

Clear sky? I always assumed Jeebuddikrishnashtarmohommad would put on the big show in a rolling wave following the penumbral advance across the populated surfaces of the night earth, meself.

It seems like a fine time to mix in a big airshow of all those expensive-assed black triangles they've been hoarding, just to seal the deal for the rest of us nonbelievers with a big Space Gods finale to kick off the von Braunian post-fake-invasion manufacturing of public consent for the over-weaponization of space. You know, once we have that V for Vendetta moment over the whole terrist shit.

AhabsOtherLeg wrote:i didn't imagine all that, did I?

Welcome to post-reality. Thank Sorcha Faal, Photoshop, DMT elves, Sherman Skonlik, human-looking japanese girlbots, fan fiction, ambiguous exploding planes, and the feasibility of mass holography. Oh, and Orson Welles, on multiple counts.

It doesn't seem to matter whether you read about it from a single source, imagined it in your head after a big joint, saw it on CNgoddamnN or beheld it with your own lyin' eyes, anymore. It's there.
“blunting the idealism of youth is a national security project” - Hugh Manatee Wins
psynapz

Postby Nordic » Sat Nov 06, 2010 12:55 pm

http://www.public-action.com/911/voice-simulation/

Pentagon planners started to discuss digital morphing after Iraq's invasion of Kuwait in 1990. Covert operators kicked around the idea of creating a computer-faked videotape of Saddam Hussein crying or showing other such manly weaknesses, or in some sexually compromising situation. The nascent plan was for the tapes to be flooded into Iraq and the Arab world. The tape war never proceeded, killed, participants say, by bureaucratic fights over jurisdiction, skepticism over the technology, and concerns raised by Arab coalition partners.

What if the U.S. projected a holographic image of Allah floating over Baghdad?

But the "strategic" PSYOPS scheming didn't die. What if the U.S. projected a holographic image of Allah floating over Baghdad urging the Iraqi people and Army to rise up against Saddam, a senior Air Force officer asked in 1990?

According to a military physicist given the task of looking into the hologram idea, the feasibility had been established of projecting large, three-dimensional objects that appeared to float in the air.

But doing so over the skies of Iraq? To project such a hologram over Baghdad on the order of several hundred feet, they calculated, would take a mirror more than a mile square in space, as well as huge projectors and power sources.

And besides, investigators came back, what does Allah look like?

The Gulf War hologram story might be dismissed were it not the case that washingtonpost.com has learned that a super secret program was established in 1994 to pursue the very technology for PSYOPS application. The "Holographic Projector" is described in a classified Air Force document as a system to "project information power from space ... for special operations deception missions."

1994. Wonder how far they've come in 16 years. By the way, that article should be read by everyone IMO. So much for the "authenticity" of those Osama Bin Laden audio tapes, no?
"He who wounds the ecosphere literally wounds God" -- Philip K. Dick
Nordic

Blog: View Blog (6)

Postby Simulist » Sat Nov 06, 2010 1:51 pm

"Is it real, or is it Memorex?"

Of course since I consider "Memorex" to be an element in most of our collective perceptions in this sideways world, I guess nothing like this much surprises me anymore.
"The most strongly enforced of all known taboos is the taboo against knowing who or what you really are behind the mask of your apparently separate, independent, and isolated ego."
    — Alan Watts
Simulist

Postby Stephen Morgan » Sat Nov 06, 2010 1:53 pm

AhabsOtherLeg wrote:There were stories that this was going to be attempted at Waco, weren't there? Not with the Loch Ness monster, obviously, but someone in the FBI technical division had the idea of making God appear in the sky and speak to to David Koresh, and telling him to quit it, alongside all the other auditory assaults on the compound?

i didn't imagine all that, did I?

They were going to have God, in the person of Charlton Heston, phone Koresh on the telephone, then bash him with Smirnoff's subliminal waves.
Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds wake in the day to find that all was vanity; but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act their dream with open eyes, and make it possible. -- Lawrence of Arabia
Stephen Morgan

Blog: View Blog (9)

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion