Re: The Antics of Alex Jones

Postby seemslikeadream » Mon Mar 05, 2018 2:16 pm

Charlie Warzel

Verified account

@cwarzel
Mar 3
More
Charlie Warzel Retweeted Alex Jones
I reached out to YouTube about this - it’s not true. Been informed there’s no plan to erase the channel tomorrow, as Jones says.

YT DID tell Jones that advertisers reached out and asked to be removed from channel. But YT didnt tell Jones what he claims. Furthermore, YT says this isn’t even how the account termination process happens (getting advance warning)

and the White House Press Pass is still good
Mazars and Deutsche Bank could have ended this nightmare before it started.
They could still get him out of office.
But instead, they want mass death.
Don’t forget that.
seemslikeadream

Blog: View Blog (83)

Postby Iamwhomiam » Mon Mar 05, 2018 7:01 pm

Ugh! Jones has issued yet another fake news "Emergency!"

When you compare his demeanor in both of those two presentations, he seems schizophrenic.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oy-nFNtLUB8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4C5iLaZWgVo

Arbitrary censorship is a problem, no doubt. But really, some are very disappointed this bit of news wasn't true. At least it wasn't as bad as Jones had claimed.

Imagine, if censorship had been stringently imposed, we would never have a record of Bob Hope saying some of the raunchy things he's said in public.

On the evening of July 4, 1986, Hope was performing at a dinner to commemorate the hundredth year anniversary of the Statue of Liberty.

"I just heard that the Statue of Liberty has AIDS. No one knows if she got it from the Mouth of the Hudson or the Staten Island Fairy."

Both Reagan and his wife, 'sweet lips' Nancy, roared with laughter, while nearly everyone else was left aghast. Lady Liberty, too precious to molest, even with words!! ( I think Hope was channeling Lenny Bruce.)

Lewd and Homophobic.

If such a video was posted today, what would youtube do? It would disparage an icon; it is lewd and it is homophobic.

I think they'd leave it up, uncensored.
Iamwhomiam

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby Elvis » Mon Mar 05, 2018 8:26 pm

There is historic value to many such things, .e.g. Nixon on tape talking about changing out the White House dining staff from all blacks to all Filipino.

On the other hand, in practice, I flag explicitly antisemitic/racist comments and videos on YouTube, and once or twice flagged a whole channel. In such cases, the intent is blatant and I don't think YT should tolerate it.

I haven't ever flagged an Alex Jones video, I haven't heard him cross that line, but he's come close. I believe his former employees' claims of harrassment and bigotry.

I'd hate to see YouTube go too far with censorship. Merely being an idiot shouldn't be enough to be kicked off. And Jones is comedy gold!!
“The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists.” ― Joan Robinson
Elvis

Postby chump » Thu Mar 08, 2018 10:47 pm

Published on Feb 27, 2018
Dr. Steve Pieczenik provides powerful insight into the Deep State and Trump's foreign policy. Don't miss a minute, call and tune in!
chump

Postby Jerky » Fri Mar 09, 2018 2:49 pm

So judging from the video above, Jones has gone back on going back on his claims that Sandy Hook was a false flag?

I hope those Parkland kids sue him into oblivion. The fact that his channels are still on Youtube is pretty compelling evidence that Youtube, itself, is part and parcel to an "Information Apocalypse" agenda, as far as I'm concerned. But they've been continuously confirming my worst suspicions about them for years, now.

- Jerky
Jerky

Postby seemslikeadream » Wed Mar 28, 2018 10:05 pm

Paul Joseph Watson
@PrisonPlanet
BREAKING: The FBI is detaining contributors to Infowars (Ted Malloch) and accusing them of being "Russian agents" & forcing them to testify in front of a grand jury.

Join our live emergency broadcast at 7pm CST for more information
Don’t forget that.
seemslikeadream

Postby SonicG » Wed Mar 28, 2018 11:04 pm

Perhaps actually this:

Ted Malloch ‘made false statements’ to two US banks
Courts ruled that would-be Trump ambassador and wife could not write off $5.9m of debt

Ted Malloch, a professor at Henley Business School who wants to become Donald Trump’s ambassador to the EU, made false statements to deceive two US banks into giving him multimillion-dollar loans, according to court documents.

Legal papers obtained by the Financial Times reveal Mr Malloch and his wife Beth filed for bankruptcy in 2013, and list debts including credit cards, cable television bills and parking fines.

But two US banks refused to let outstanding debts of $5.9m be written off, arguing that the couple had falsely represented their assets when applying for loans.

https://amp.ft.com/content/d1b0453a-fde ... ssion=true
"a poiminint tidal wave in a notion of dynamite"
SonicG

Postby seemslikeadream » Thu Mar 29, 2018 10:18 am

Kelly Jones

@AlexJones_Ex
Follow Follow @AlexJones_Ex
More
I'm Alex Jones ex wife. Follow me and read my tweets for Alex's history with the Russian media and close ties to Roger "Cambridge Analytica" Stone .

What's this all about?

Follow me.

https://twitter.com/AlexJones_Ex

:P
Jerome Corsi

@jerome_corsi
Follow Follow @jerome_corsi
More
MUELLER in PANIC MODE grabs Ted Malloc of airplane from LONDON - FBI detains, takes CELLPHONE - Ted OUT OF CONTACT - questioned @realDonaldTrump @JulianAssange Russia EMERGENCY BROADCAST TONIGHT 7pm CT, 8pm ET @infowars ALEX JONES @jerome_corsi FBI in DRAGNET MODE -
Don’t forget that.
seemslikeadream

Postby elfismiles » Thu Mar 29, 2018 10:33 am

WHOA! Thanks for the headsup on Kelly's twitter account.
elfismiles

Blog: View Blog (4)

Postby seemslikeadream » Mon Apr 02, 2018 5:45 pm

A far-right blogger who has published fake news and guest-hosted Infowars has launched a site smearing David Hogg

A conspiracy theorist and fake news writer has launched a site smearing David Hogg
Research ››› 1 hour 56 min ago ››› ALEX KAPLAN

Mike Adams, a far-right blogger who has pushed fake news, is behind a new site smearing Parkland, FL, mass shooting survivor David Hogg and some of his fellow student survivors. The site pushes previously debunked hoaxes about Hogg, along with smearing him as a Nazi and a “fascist youth front man.”

The website Hogg Watch (hoggwatch.com) was registered on March 24 and is connected to naturalnews.com, which is run by Mike Adams. According to domain search service WHOIS, a site called Hogg Watch was registered on March 24. The site shares the Disqus shortname (a kind of ID for using the Disqus service) “naturalnews” with naturalnews.com, according to analytic tool Trendolizer. Gizmodo noted that Mike Adams is “the self-declared ‘Health Ranger’ behind questionably reliable pseudoscience site Natural News,” a site that has pushed fake news and conspiracy theories. The Washington Post has described Adams as being “on the furious far-right of American political discourse.” Hogg Watch also features multiple articles written by Adams.

Hogg Watch features multiple debunked hoaxes and smears about Hogg and other Parkland survivors. Hogg Watch has published multiple debunked smears and hoaxes attacking Hogg and other students from Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School, where 17 kids were killed in a mass shooting in February. These include pieces:

falsely suggesting that Hogg was a crisis actor;

smearing Hogg as a “gun control fascist youth front man” who is an “anti-gun sociopath” and falsely claiming Hogg gave a “Nazi salute” and lauding efforts to compare Hogg to Adolf Hitler;

calling the March for Our Lives a “‘Hitler Youth’ student gun control march” whose participants were following “in the footsteps of Nazis who disarmed the Jews before the Holocaust”; and

pushing the false claim that Hogg may not have been at the shooting.

Snopes has regularly debunked both Natural News and Adams. Fact-checker Snopes has regularly debunked both Adams and Natural News for false claims, such as that an increase in Arctic and Greenland ice casts doubt on climate change and that cell phone radiation is causing brain damage that creates “snowflake” people. Adams also pushed conspiracy theories about the October 2017 Las Vegas, NV, mass shooting. Google had previously delisted the site from its search engine, and Adams blamed the CIA for it.

While guest-hosting Infowars, Adams claimed the March for Our Lives organizers could carry out a "false flag" shooting against child participants. In March, while guest-hosting a show for the conspiracy theory website Infowars, Adams suggested that March for Our Lives organizers would possibly carry out a "false flag" shooting against child participants. He also claimed that aborted babies are being flushed as sewage and used to fertilize crops.

Adams was recently booted from YouTube. Gizmodo noted that Adams’ YouTube channel had been banned “for violating YouTube's Community Guidelines.” Adams had pushed claims that mass shootings were often false flags, including that there was going to be a “massive false flag attack planned to stop Trump” in 2016. Adams has blamed the Southern Poverty Law Center for the YouTube ban and claimed it was in part due to him interviewing someone who denied the 2012 mass shooting at Sandy Hook Elementary School was real
https://www.mediamatters.org/research/2 ... ogg/219819
Don’t forget that.
seemslikeadream

Postby elfismiles » Wed Apr 04, 2018 10:19 am

Yeah, Mike Adams, "The Health Ranger" .... one of AJ's biggest advertisers (at least back in the day) to the tune of around $25k per month, allegedly.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aEVw5Jl4c2g

Health Ranger, Robert Scott Bell awarded Excellence in Health Journalism Award
Monday, November 17, 2014 / by Mike Adams, the Health Ranger
https://www.naturalnews.com/047686_Heal ... award.html

This video is no longer available because the YouTube account associated with this video has been terminated.

seemslikeadream » 02 Apr 2018 21:45 wrote:A far-right blogger who has published fake news and guest-hosted Infowars has launched a site smearing David Hogg

A conspiracy theorist and fake news writer has launched a site smearing David Hogg
Research ››› 1 hour 56 min ago ››› ALEX KAPLAN
Mike Adams, a far-right blogger who has pushed fake news, is behind a new site smearing Parkland, FL, mass shooting survivor David Hogg and some of his fellow student survivors. The site pushes previously debunked hoaxes about Hogg, along with smearing him as a Nazi and a “fascist youth front man.”
Adams was recently booted from YouTube. Gizmodo noted that Adams’ YouTube channel had been banned “for violating YouTube's Community Guidelines.” Adams had pushed claims that mass shootings were often false flags, including that there was going to be a “massive false flag attack planned to stop Trump” in 2016. Adams has blamed the Southern Poverty Law Center for the YouTube ban and claimed it was in part due to him interviewing someone who denied the 2012 mass shooting at Sandy Hook Elementary School was real
https://www.mediamatters.org/research/2 ... ogg/219819
elfismiles

Postby seemslikeadream » Wed Apr 04, 2018 10:41 am

:evilgrin

Chinese Billionaire Wallops Roger Stone With $100 Million Defamation Suit Over His Infowars Screeds

Roger Stone, a former adviser to President Donald Trump, is now being sued for defamation by a Chinese billionaire.

Miami New Times noted that Stone has had problems in the past with “keeping his mouth shut." The most recent consequence is a hefty $100 million lawsuit filed by Guo Wengui, known in America as “Miles Kwok,” who is suing in Miami federal court after Stone slammed him on Infowars.

Stone alleged that Guo was laundering money for Hillary Clinton and Steve Bannon.

“Stone has publicly stated that Plaintiff Guo has been ‘found guilty’ and ‘convicted’ of financial crimes in the United States—this is not true,” the lawsuit states. “Stone has publicly accused Plaintiff Guo of violating U.S. election law by making political donations to Hillary Clinton and financing a presidential run by Steven Bannon—this is not true. Mr. Stone should be held to account for these and other falsehoods about Mr. Guo.”

When asked about the allegations, Stone called them “a crock of sh*t.”

“This is essentially a political lawsuit and is a Kwok of Schiff,” Stone told the New Times. “None of my reporting rises to the level of defamation. Mr. Kwok tweeted himself about his support for Steve Bannon’s projects, and now he’s suing me for reporting on it?… While I doubt this meritless suit will ever get to trial, my attorneys are very anxious to question Mr. Kwok about his relationship with both Chinese and American intelligence agencies.”

The lawsuit is the latest in a series of defamation suits against Infowars. The family of murdered DNC staffer Seth Rich is suing Fox News for continuously alleging that Rich was killed by the Clintons for political reasons—a conspiracy theory that came from Infowars and Rush Limbaugh. A Massachusetts man is suing Infowars after the site incorrectly claimed he was the Parkland shooter. Another man is suing after he was accused of staging the Unite the Right car attack for the “deep state.” And Chobani is suing Infowars for falsely alleging the yogurt company is linked to a sexual assault case.

While the New Times report conceded that Guo is a “mysterious figure” and came to the U.S. fleeing corruption charges in China, Guo claimed the charges against him are false and are retaliation for calling out corruption in the Chinese government.

Guo has begun live-streaming online to troll high-ranking Chinese officials he accuses of corruption.
https://www.alternet.org/news-amp-polit ... t-over-his
Don’t forget that.
seemslikeadream

Postby seemslikeadream » Wed Apr 04, 2018 1:55 pm

Great to see Media Matters do an interview with Kelly Jones....My marriage to Alex Jones was a “domestically violent situation”

I haven't found anyone else giving her a voice

Kelly Jones speaks out: My marriage to Alex Jones was a “domestically violent situation”
Blog ››› 2 hours 57 min ago ››› TIMOTHY JOHNSON

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ebByb9JJgJg

Alex Jones' ex-wife Kelly Jones said the prominent conspiracy theorist was violent toward her during their marriage.

Jones described her “nightmare” marriage during a wide-ranging April 3 interview on the David Pakman Show in which she talked about an ongoing custody dispute with her ex-husband, his threats last year against Rep. Adam Schiff (D-CA), and his rise as a prominent backer of President Donald Trump. The couple divorced in 2005.

Kelly said that she and her ex-husband met after she moved to Austin, TX, and was working for a public access TV station where they had the same producer. While initially drawn to him because he was “different than anybody I had ever met,” she said that several years into the relationship, “suddenly I was living in a domestically violent situation completely isolated from all friends and family.”

Citing what she described as her ex-husband’s “lack of control,” anger problems, and substance abuse issues, Jones said, “It was a nightmare to be with him, it was horrible, and especially towards the end it was awful, untenable.” Jones said she stayed in the relationship for as long as she did because she was in "a domestic violence cycle." But she said when she saw her children “starting to emulate” some of their father’s mannerisms, she concluded that “like a lot of domestic violence victims” she was “fooling” herself that “this isn’t having an effect on them.”

Jones said that she is speaking out to help others who may be in similar situations, telling Pakman, “The reason why I’m coming out so hard, too, is I divorced Alex Jones. And everybody looked at me and gaslit me and said I was a liar and worse and treated me horribly, victim-shamed me when I came forward with serious concerns about abuse, and neglect, and other things.”

“If that can happen to me with Alex Jones, there’s people back there all over Travis [County in Texas] and all over this country who don’t have the possibility of this kind of publicity because they didn’t divorce a notorious unwell person. But I did. Doesn’t that concern you, America, that this is happening in family court?”

Two former employees of Alex Jones’ Infowars outlet recently filed complaints with the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) alleging abusive behavior from Jones and other Infowars employees while on the job. He is currently embroiled in controversy over his attacks against student survivors of the February mass shooting at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School in Parkland, FL, and he is facing defamation lawsuits brought by individuals he or his outlet falsely identified as being involved in recent mass casualty events.

Kelly Jones’ full interview is below:
https://www.mediamatters.org/blog/2018/ ... ion/219846
Don’t forget that.
seemslikeadream

Postby elfismiles » Tue Apr 17, 2018 4:47 pm

Alex Jones Flew Into An Unhinged Rant After The U.S. Missile Strikes On Syria: ‘F*ck Trump’
https://uproxx.com/viral/alex-jones-fck ... kes-video/

Start here...
https://youtu.be/YgxOALoAYmw?t=6m4s

https://youtu.be/YgxOALoAYmw?t=6m4s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2W2XZzcapNc

Meanwhile...

Sandy Hook Parents Hit Alex Jones With Defamation Lawsuits
Suits against the Infowars host keep piling up.
https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/sa ... 383d74bfe1

Sandy Hook parents file lawsuit against Austin's Alex Jones, InfoWars
InfoWars and Alex Jones have allegedly pushed since the day of the 2012 shooting that the massacre did not happen, that it was staged by the government and that the parents of the victims are participants in a cover-up.
Author: Shawna Reding
Published: 10:31 AM CDT April 17, 2018
Updated: 2:39 PM CDT April 17, 2018

Parents of children who died in the Sandy Hook Elementary School shooting in Newtown, Conn. have filed lawsuits against Austin native Alex Jones and his conspiracy theorist website, InfoWars, for defamation, according to court documents obtained by KVUE.

The two lawsuits -- filed on behalf of Leonard Pozner, Veronique De La Rosa and Neil Heslin -- arised out of accusations the lawsuits state were made by InfoWars in 2017. The lawsuits also name Free Speech Systems and Owen Shroyer, who "has been a reporter for InfoWars." The lawsuits were filed April 16 in a Travis County district court.

InfoWars falsely claimed that De La Rosa "was an actor in a faked interview with CNN's Anderson Cooper used to cover up the 'truth' about Sandy Hook," one of the lawsuits states. The other lawsuit alleges that Heslin was accused of "lying about whether he actually held his son's body and observed a bullet hole in his head."

InfoWars and Jones have allegedly pushed since the day of the 2012 shooting that the massacre did not happen, that it was staged by the government and that the parents of the victims are participants in a cover-up. Twenty-six children and educators died in the Sandy Hook shooting.

The documents show the parents are suing Jones for defamation and seek damages in excess of $1 million.

http://www.kvue.com/article/news/local/ ... -540515578
elfismiles

Postby Jerky » Wed Apr 18, 2018 4:39 am

I can't think of anyone more deserving of being sued into penury than Alex Fucking Jones.

Wait... there's also Roger Stone.

And TRUMP, of course!

Hmmm... maybe I need to think harder...

YOPJ
Jerky

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion