Notes from Vallee's FORBIDDEN SCIENCE VOL 2

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Notes from Vallee's FORBIDDEN SCIENCE VOL 2

Postby elfismiles » Tue Mar 02, 2010 1:41 am

Yet more quotes from Jacques Vallee's informationally-dense FORBIDDEN SCIENCE VOL 2

Kit skeptic on mutilations. Kit goes to Houston to meet Valerie Ransone and some contactees.

About Kit Green he says on pgs 428/429 - circa May 1978

"He belongs to a small cadre of very bright Intelligence types who are looking for elements of truth. There is no way to know what really goes on, and who pulls the strings. And even the bright ones can easily be fooled by their own system or fool themselves. It is becoming obvious to both of us that some of the rumors about extraterrestrials have been planted, perhaps as a cover to esoteric weapons systems, or as part of psychological warfare exercises in which ufologists are a convenient test bed."
elfismiles

Blog: View Blog (4)

Re: Notes from Vallee's FORBIDDEN SCIENCE VOL 2

Postby elfismiles » Tue Mar 02, 2010 1:49 am

pgs 426/427

"Beck is even more afraid of scientologists than of the soviets, in terms of psychotronics."

Los Angeles. Thursday 18 May 1978

I finally took Kit over to Jim Irish's lab. As we drove through the L.A. traffic Kit told me about his meeting with Bob Beck, who researches brainwave entraining. I think Beck managed to convince him that entraining was possible, but he remains skeptical of Bearden's notion that the Russians are using it as a weapon. In this sense he's rather on the side of Jacques Bergier. Beck is even more afraid of scientologists than of the soviets, in terms of psychotronics.
elfismiles

Postby elfismiles » Tue Mar 02, 2010 2:11 am

There are so many tidbits in this book, many of which speak to the hypothesis of the STARGATE CONSPIRACY book.

Like this simple statement from page 414:

"Is someone trying to provide humanity with a renewed Pantheon? The new Gods could only come from the sky."
elfismiles

Postby Wombaticus Rex » Tue May 17, 2016 7:56 pm

Vol. 3 just dropped: http://www.amazon.com/Forbidden-Science ... 1329894375

I found out because of NRx, which has been getting distinctly RI lately -- Nick Land linking to Christopher Knowles, for instance, I did not f'ing expect:

http://www.xenosystems.net/transistors-of-the-gods/

Got a big bonus check coming and I'm going to order all three of these, been putting it off for too long.
Wombaticus Rex

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby brekin » Wed May 18, 2016 11:51 am

Si, timely with Knowles recent related series on Lucifer Technologies.

http://secretsun.blogspot.com/2016/05/l ... nk-of.html
If I knew all mysteries and all knowledge, and have not charity, I am nothing. St. Paul
I hang onto my prejudices, they are the testicles of my mind. Eric Hoffer
brekin

Blog: View Blog (1)

Postby Wombaticus Rex » Sat Mar 16, 2019 5:40 pm

Volume 4 is out, and excellent. Covers the 90s, funny in retrospect to watch Ed Dames and Rima Laibow and Bob Lazar in action.

Las Vegas. Hotel Mirage. Sunday 11 March 1990.

We did go to Channel 8 to see George Knapp and there was Bob Lazar, a brand-new portable television at his elbow, sitting at a folding table in the back lobby. We spoke for an hour and came away convinced we'd been thrust into a puppet show.

Also, a thread on Corso's claims:

From Vol. 3, p. 141

Bob Emenegger ... has a lifelong friend whose father worked at General Atonic. One day his friend was inebriated, bothered by a talk with his dad:
"Who got the Nobel Prize for transistors?"
"Shockley."
"Who got the Nobel Prize for integrated circuits?" No answer.
"See, nobody got it. You know why? We got the idea from a crashed saucer. The electronics were in the form of ICs. They were taken to RCA.
The whole thing is absurd, I told Emenegger, since every step in the development of integrated circuits is well documented in laboratory notebooks, in patents and the minds of people still alive today. Besides, the IC is a technology development, not a breakthrough in physics, and does not qualify for a Nobel Prize. So where does this absurd story come from?"

The attendant footnote for that passage:

4. Actually the Nobel Prize for the transistor was shared among three inventors: William Shockley, John Bardeen and Water Brattain. Microcomputers were invented by Robert Noyce and Federico Faggin. I had the opportunity to work with both of them in the 1970s and beyond.

More detail from Vol. 4, p. 503

38. ...

In May 2018 Dr. Putoff wrote to me: "When it comes to Corso having said that fiber optics and transistors came from a flying saucer (which you and John Alexander rightly refute,) I once confronted Corso that it was in his book. He became really upset, saying that exaggeration cam from (his agent) Bill Birnes and he was only given a day to review the book before it went to press to meet the 50th Anniversary of Roswell.

"He said that the truth of the matter was that they (the Army) held the material close to the chest, not even wanting CIA to know they had it because "they would have confiscated it." Instead, they carefully monitored developments in U.S. labs and when something came close (such as fiber optics with x dB attenuation /m,) he would measure what his treasure trove had. Then he would go to the fiber optic group and said they found a better material from a Russian missile, so please check it out. Same with transistors. They monitored transistor development at U.S. laboratories, and when it approached what it seemed they had from crash retrievals, he would provide sample under cover. He stated he never ran to industry claiming 'look what we found from a UFO - can you duplicate?' I'm told that the same sly approach is still being used today to obfuscate sources."
Wombaticus Rex

Blog: View Blog (0)

Return to General Discussion