3/27 Thom CIA Hartmann prepping for MLK killed-4/4 day

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

3/27 Thom CIA Hartmann prepping for MLK killed-4/4 day

Postby Hugh Manatee Wins » Sun Mar 28, 2010 1:26 am

Just heard on (formerly) Air America Radio....Thom CIA Hartmann pretending to interview his CIA-co-author, Lamar Waldron, about a move in Congress by John Kerry and John Lewis to get documents released regarding the assassination of Rev. Martin Luther King Jr. on 4/4/68.

Hartmann and Waldorn have fronted two CIA disinformation books which deflect blame for JFK/MLK/RFK's death onto the mafia, not CIA and FBI.

Every anniversary of the FBI murder of MLKing, Thom CIA Hartmann misdirects his radio audience to protect FBI/CIA.
He got started a week early this year.
CIA runs mainstream media since WWII:
news rooms, movies/TV, publishing
Disney is CIA for kidz!
Hugh Manatee Wins

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: 3/27 Thom CIA Hartmann prepping for MLK killed-4/4 day

Postby MinM » Sun Mar 28, 2010 11:33 am

Today marks another infamous date in the history of Martin Luther King Jr...
The Martin Luther King Conspiracy Exposed in Memphis
By Jim Douglass

Coretta Scott King testified that her husband had to return to Memphis in early April 1968 because of a violent demonstration there for which he had been blamed. Moments after King upon arriving in Memphis joined the sanitation workers’ march there on March 28, 1968, the scene turned violent – subverted by government provocateurs, Lawson said. Thus King had to return to Memphis on April 3 and prepare for a truly nonviolent march, Mrs. King said, to prove SCLC could still carry out a nonviolent campaign in Washington...
http://www.ctka.net/pr500-king.html

viewtopic.php?p=257107#p257107
MinM

Postby nathan28 » Sun Mar 28, 2010 12:08 pm

Hugh Manatee Wins wrote:Just heard on (formerly) Air America Radio....Thom CIA Hartmann pretending to interview his CIA-co-author, Lamar Waldron, about a move in Congress by John Kerry and John Lewis to get documents released regarding the assassination of Rev. Martin Luther King Jr. on 4/4/68.

Hartmann and Waldorn have fronted two CIA disinformation books which deflect blame for JFK/MLK/RFK's death onto the mafia, not CIA and FBI.

Every anniversary of the FBI murder of MLKing, Thom CIA Hartmann misdirects his radio audience to protect FBI/CIA.

Is your contention that the mob wasn't involved, or just that they aren't ultimately culpable?
„MAN MUSS BEFUERCHTEN, DASS DAS GANZE IN GOTTES HAND IST"

THE JEERLEADER
nathan28

Postby whipstitch » Sun Mar 28, 2010 12:23 pm

Hugh Manatee Wins wrote:Hartmann and Waldorn have fronted two CIA disinformation books which deflect blame for JFK/MLK/RFK's death onto the mafia, not CIA and FBI.

Seems to me that involving the mafia was a CIA strategy in setting up both the JFK and MLK assassinations. In order to add another level of confusion and opportunity for blame deflection whenever it should become necessary. According to a witness William Pepper found, the mafia was offered $1 million by a CIA man (with FBI men present at the meeting) to take MLK out and they turned it down. I suspect they realized they were just being used as pawns in a CIA game after what went down in Dallas (where there is some evidence to suggest they were involved to some degree).

Pepper also talks about this...

Hugh Manatee Wins wrote:Consider three taxi drivers involved.

One of the most important witnesses to MLK's murder was a taxi driver named Paul Butler who had just pulled up to the Lorraine Motel.

He saw the shooter jump into a police car.
He radioed it in to his dispatcher.
Later that day another taxi driver saw him being questioned by Memphis police at the airport.

The next day he was dead.

... in this excellent documentary I just posted a link to. He also mentions how the police attempted to 'aid the investigation' by cutting down all the bushes that hid the actual gunman during the middle of the night after the assassination.
whipstitch

Postby MacCruiskeen » Sun Mar 28, 2010 12:31 pm

Measure the distance we've come since 1967:

"Ich kann gar nicht so viel fressen, wie ich kotzen möchte." - Max Liebermann,, Berlin, 1933

"Science is the belief in the ignorance of experts." - Richard Feynman, NYC, 1966

TESTDEMIC ➝ "CASE"DEMIC
MacCruiskeen

Postby DoYouEverWonder » Sun Mar 28, 2010 12:40 pm

whipstitch wrote:Seems to me that involving the mafia was a CIA strategy in setting up both the JFK and MLK assassinations. In order to add another level of confusion and opportunity for blame deflection whenever it should become necessary. According to a witness William Pepper found, the mafia was offered $1 million by a CIA man (with FBI men present at the meeting) to take MLK out and they turned it down. I suspect they realized they were just being used as pawns in a CIA game after what went down in Dallas (where there is some evidence to suggest they were involved to some degree).

Pepper also talks about this...

Same thing the CIA did to the Mossad with 9/11. The 'dancing Israelis' and the warning messages to Odigo employees were both planted stories meant to point the finger a the 'Joos', so then the anti-semite stalkers can freak out any time evidence of Israel's part in the 9/11 Attacks is mentioned.
DoYouEverWonder

Postby whipstitch » Sun Mar 28, 2010 12:46 pm

Love that speech. Sadly, I think we've only gone backwards since 1967. Not only do we have no eloquent speakers who will take a strong stand against war, but "War has become ordinary" (as Kucinich put it recently) -- or even cool (as advertised in the 'Hurt Locker' and the 'war is fun' video game industry).
whipstitch

Postby MacCruiskeen » Sun Mar 28, 2010 1:23 pm

whipstitch wrote: Love that speech. Sadly, I think we've only gone backwards since 1967.

That's what I meant, whipstitch. The Sixties were such an amazing manifestation of energy in so many disparate fields, and so much of it was deliberately snuffed out. Listening to that speech I found myself nostalgic for the future, the future that never came to pass.

whipstitch wrote: Not only do we have no eloquent speakers who will take a strong stand against war, but "War has become ordinary" (as Kucinich put it recently) -- or even cool (as advertised in the 'Hurt Locker' and the 'war is fun' video game industry).

Yes again. The Spectacle has triumphed, and words are as nothing. "Eloquent" doesn't really do justice to the way Martin Luther King spoke. It was really passionate speech, of a kind that has almost completely died out. Who, nowadays, can state so much self-evident truth in so short a time with so little ego and so little instinct for self-preservation? It's the kind of thing that gives religion a good name. The root meaning of religion is re-connection. King was really connecting with a higher power there, and maybe that's an actual necessity for words that will become effective action.

If anyone's inclined to scoff at that, then I'd direct them to Gregory Bateson, another extraordinary Sixties phenomenon who took such things very seriously:

The cybernetic epistemology which I have offered you would suggest a new approach. The individual mind is immanent but not only in the body. It is immanent also in pathways and messages outside the body; and there is a larger Mind of which the individual mind is only a subsystem. This larger Mind is comparable to God and is perhaps what some people mean by "God," but it is still immanent in the total interconnected social system and planetary ecology.

Freudian psychology expanded the concept of mind inwards to include the whole communication system within the body—the automatic, the habitual, and the vast range of unconscious process. What I am saying expands mind outwards. And both of these changes reduce the scope of the conscious self. A certain humility becomes appropriate, tempered by the dignity or joy of being part of something much bigger. A part—if you will—of God.

http://www.rawpaint.com/library/bateson ... rence.html
"Ich kann gar nicht so viel fressen, wie ich kotzen möchte." - Max Liebermann,, Berlin, 1933

"Science is the belief in the ignorance of experts." - Richard Feynman, NYC, 1966

TESTDEMIC ➝ "CASE"DEMIC
MacCruiskeen

Postby Simulist » Sun Mar 28, 2010 2:24 pm

If Thom Hartmann is "Thom CIA Hartmann" then surely there must be some evidence of this beyond mere interpolation or outright speculation.

What is that evidence exactly?

Not defending Hartmann necessarily (like all mainstream media voices his culpable ignorance and ability to ignore the obvious irks me), but if he's going to be called "Thom CIA Hartmann" there needs to me more evidence than just that. Doesn't there?
"The most strongly enforced of all known taboos is the taboo against knowing who or what you really are behind the mask of your apparently separate, independent, and isolated ego."
    — Alan Watts
Simulist

Postby Nordic » Sun Mar 28, 2010 2:33 pm

Simulist wrote:If Thom Hartmann is "Thom CIA Hartmann" then surely there must be some evidence of this beyond mere interpolation or outright speculation.

Not defending Hartmann necessarily (like all mainstream media voices his culpable ignorance and ability to ignore the obvious irks me), but if he's going to be called "Thom CIA Hartmann" there needs to me more evidence than just that. Doesn't there?

He doesn't say exactly what Hugh wants him to say, therefore he's a CIA stooge.

That's Hugh's litmus test for everything and everybody.

Hugh also forgets that back in the day, the CIA and the Mafia were completely in bed together.
"He who wounds the ecosphere literally wounds God" -- Philip K. Dick
Nordic

Blog: View Blog (6)

Postby MinM » Sun Mar 28, 2010 3:53 pm

Simulist wrote:If Thom Hartmann is "Thom CIA Hartmann" then surely there must be some evidence of this beyond mere interpolation or outright speculation.

Hartmann and Waldron have interesting backgrounds:
Perelandra wrote:I heard this interview the other day on Thom Hartmann's show about a new book out titled: "Family of Secrets". (I'm aware of Hugh's ideas about Hartmann).
http://airamerica.com/content/thom-hartmann-family-secrets
I'm not sure what to make of this. Hartmann seemed uncomfortable with the implied connection of Bush Sr. to JFK's death...

Thom Hartmann
Hartmann founded International Wholesale Travel and its retail subsidiary Sprayberry Travel in Atlanta in 1983, a business which in the intervening years has generated over a quarter of a billion dollars in revenue. He sold his share in the business in 1986 and retired with his family to Germany to work with the international relief organization Salem International[7]. In the late 1970s, he had been a trainer in advertising and marketing for The American Marketing Centers (now defunct), and in 1987 after returning from Germany founded the Atlanta advertising agency Chandler, MacDonald, Stout, Schneiderman & Poe, Inc., which did business as The Newsletter Factory[8]. In that capacity he did consulting work and training for over 400 of the Fortune 500 companies as well as the NSA, CIA, and other government agencies;[citation needed] he sold his interest in that company in 1996 and retired to Vermont. In the early 1970s, he co-founded The Woodley Herber Company, which sold herbal products, potpourris and teas, and closed operations in 1978 when he moved to New Hampshire to begin The New England Salem Children's Village[9], which still operates in Rumney, New Hampshire. He was Executive Director of NESCT for five years, and on its board for over 25 years. NESCT's child-care model was based on that of the German Salem International organization, and through his affiliation with that group he helped start international relief programs in Uganda, Colombia, Russia, Israel, India, Australia, and several other countries between 1979 and today...

Trained in the 1970s in Neuro-Linguistic Programming by Richard Bandler (Hartmann is licensed by Bandler's Society of NLP as both an NLP Practitioner and an NLP Trainer, and Bandler wrote the foreword to his book "Healing ADD"), Hartmann popularized some of its concepts in Cracking the Code (2007), which argues that Newt Gingrich and Frank Luntz made use of them in the 1980s and 1990s for Republican Party causes and advocates using them to advance liberalism. His book "Healing ADD" also leans heavily on NLP techniques. His book on the JFK Assassination (written with Lamar Waldron) titled "Ultimate Sacrifice" is cited extensively in the last two chapters of Gore Vidal's recent autobiography as having "finally solved" that case...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thom_Hartmann
RI - Eleventh Hour (new series)

RI - 1/2/08 10:40PST Thom Hartmann lying JKF-MLK

DU | Who's the asshat on Hartmann's show right now?

RI - NLP: Don't Worry, Get Therapy(?)

RI - All in "The Family"

viewtopic.php?p=258839#p258839
MinM

Postby whipstitch » Sun Mar 28, 2010 4:04 pm

Simulist wrote:Not defending Hartmann necessarily (like all mainstream media voices his culpable ignorance and ability to ignore the obvious irks me), but if he's going to be called "Thom CIA Hartmann" there needs to me more evidence than just that. Doesn't there?

Is the fact that he spent '17 years researching the JFK assassination' and came to the conclusion that the CIA was not involved AT ALL not enough for you? If he's not paid by them, then he's volunteering, I'd say.
whipstitch

Postby sunny » Sun Mar 28, 2010 4:13 pm

whipstitch wrote:
Simulist wrote:Not defending Hartmann necessarily (like all mainstream media voices his culpable ignorance and ability to ignore the obvious irks me), but if he's going to be called "Thom CIA Hartmann" there needs to me more evidence than just that. Doesn't there?

Is the fact that he spent '17 years researching the JFK assassination' and came to the conclusion that the CIA was not involved AT ALL not enough for you? If he's not paid by them, then he's volunteering, I'd say.

Lol, I was about to say, he absolved the CIA and he made a tidy profit doing do. :lol2: Case closed.
Choose love
sunny

Blog: View Blog (1)

Postby surfaceskimmer » Sun Mar 28, 2010 5:19 pm

http://www.thekingcenter.org/KingCen...rial_info.aspx

CORETTA SCOTT KING, et al,
Plaintiffs,
Vs. Case No. 97242
LOYD JOWERS, et al,
Defendants.

EXCERPT OF PROCEEDINGS
December 8th, 1999

Before the Honorable James E. Swearengen,
Division 4, judge presiding.

DANIEL, DILLINGER, DOMINSKI, RICHBERGER, WEATHERFORD COURT REPORTERS
Suite 2200, One Commerce Square
21 Memphis, Tennessee 38103

(901) 529-1999

APPEARANCES -

For the Plaintiff:

DR. WILLIAM PEPPER
Attorney at Law
New York City, New York

For the Defendant:

MR. LEWIS GARRISON
attorney at Law
Memphis, Tennessee

Court Reported by:

MR. BRIAN F. DOMINSKI

Certificate of Merit
Registered Professional Reporter
Daniel, Dillinger, Dominski, Richberger & Weatherford 22nd Floor
One Commerce Square
Memphis, Tennessee 38103
surfaceskimmer

Marrell McCullough and James Earl Ray's CIA Attorney

Postby MinM » Sun Mar 28, 2010 7:23 pm

More evidence of CIA complicity
By Jim Douglass

Coretta Scott King testified that her husband had to return to Memphis in early April 1968 because of a violent demonstration there for which he had been blamed. Moments after King upon arriving in Memphis joined the sanitation workers’ march there on March 28, 1968, the scene turned violent – subverted by government provocateurs, Lawson said. Thus King had to return to Memphis on April 3 and prepare for a truly nonviolent march, Mrs. King said, to prove SCLC could still carry out a nonviolent campaign in Washington...

http://www.ctka.net/pr500-king.html

viewtopic.php?p=257107#p257107

Government provocateurs??? :shrug:

http://www.ctka.net/2008/eyewitness.html
Marrell McCollough was the undercover cop who had infiltrated the radical black youth group the Invaders, prior to King's arrival in Memphis. And it was the Invaders who had provoked a show of violence during King's first visit to Memphis in March. They did this by disrupting a demonstration by the Sanitation Workers, who were on strike at the time. This incident actually resulted in the shooting death of a young man named Larry Payne. In turn, this caused King to make his return visit in April.

McCollough's assignment was the result of a secret program inside the Memphis Police Department. But it had been ordered by Hoover, and assisted by the CIA. (Probe Vol. 7 No. 6 p. 4) Before joining the Memphis Police Department, McCullough had been in the army as an MP. His first assignment with the police was this one. As an agent provocateur with the Invaders, his reports were forwarded to the FBI. Besides helping provoke the King riot, he also helped set up a drug bust in which many of the Invaders top leadership were entrapped.

A local reporter in Memphis once wrote that McCullough was working for the FBI before the Memphis police recruited him. (Ibid. p. 5) This strongly indicates that he was part of the COINTELPRO operation against both Black Nationalist groups, and perhaps, King. He stayed within the police department until he later joined the CIA in 1974. Three years later, he testified before the House Select Committee on Assassinations. When asked his occupation, he said he was a Memphis policeman. Which, at the time, he was not. Further, he denied any connection to any intelligence agencies in 1968. In other words, he lied. As Doug Valentine notes, he appears to have done this because the HSCA had evidence that it was McCullough who provoked the riot that caused the death of Larry Payne. And made necessary King's return, which resulted in his assassination. (Ibid.) All O'Brien has to say about the compelling and perhaps crucial figure of McCullough is this: he was a policeman who worked undercover against a Black Nationalist group. He ended up on the balcony of the Lorraine Motel after King was shot. Six years later he joined the CIA. That's about it. I'm not kidding...

Lisa Pease reveals in the interview below that Jim Lesar, while in the course of his JFK research, came across a document that showed James Earl Ray was appointed a CIAttorney when arrested in London:

http://www.blackopradio.com/black403b.ram

or

http://www.blackopradio.com/pod/black403b.mp3

Douglas Valentine: An Act of State: the Execution of Martin Luther King

rigorousintuition.ca :: View topic - How the US gov't assassinated Martin Luther King Jr.

rigorousintuition.ca - View topic - How the FBI, CIA, and Memphis PD killed Martin Luther King

Democratic Underground - Eyewitness to Murder: The King Assassination - Democratic Underground
MinM

Next

Return to General Discussion