Silencing Sandy Serrano (the RFK killing)

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Re: Silencing Sandy Serrano (the RFK killing)

Postby Sepka » Sat Apr 24, 2010 10:37 pm

thatsmystory wrote:Why would the girl in the polka dot dress make such a comment? That isn't something to brag about to the public.

At the very least, it tends to rule out professional assassins.
- Sepka the Space Weasel

One Furry Mofo!
Sepka

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby thatsmystory » Sat Apr 24, 2010 10:49 pm

Sepka wrote:
thatsmystory wrote:Why would the girl in the polka dot dress make such a comment? That isn't something to brag about to the public.

One would think that concealing involvement in the murder of a high profile politician would be priority #1 for any conspirator. The lady could have said virtually anything else and Serrano would have forgotten about it.
thatsmystory

Postby chump » Sat Apr 24, 2010 10:51 pm

Sepka wrote:

Why?
chump

Postby Sepka » Sat Apr 24, 2010 11:27 pm

chump wrote:
Sepka wrote:

Why?

Assuming Serrano's story is true (and I tend to believe her) then one of the assassins was pausing to alert passersby to their identity and their deeds while they were making their escape from the crime scene. That's such a counterproductive move for a supposed professional criminal that it just boggles the mind.
- Sepka the Space Weasel

One Furry Mofo!
Sepka

Postby 8bitagent » Fri Dec 10, 2010 7:10 am

MinM wrote:
Michael Wayne, as mentioned in an audio link above, was stalking RFK à la John Hinckley that fateful day. Presumably to act as insurance just in case Sirhan did not wakeup and smell the coffee...

Actually meant to say Mark David Chapman instead of Hinckley. :oops:

Upon further reflection though Thomas Vallee and Richard Case Nagell more closely parallel the role purportedly played by Michael Wayne.

Wasnt Hinckley's dad and close Bush family pal John Hinckley Sr the head of World Vision when Chapman was a part of it?

82_28 wrote:Hmmmm. I have watched the RFK clip twice today (I had to show it to my girlfriend when she got home). It has made me cry. There is something supremely spooky about the assassination. Perhaps it was because RFK was a "mad" good human period. I didn't know how much that guy grilled these conscienceless high criminals. I literally had no idea. He also knew he was going to be taken out. The amount of obvious mind control is off the scales.

I just don't know, I just don't know. RFK attempted to stem the evil he saw. He spared no room for anybody who was a fraud or criminal. I just don't know how he did it. I don't know how he found the balls to do it. Truly an amazing man -- that is all for now.

RIP RFK. . .

The more I learn about RFK, the more it seems like he was much ahead of his brother in terms of pushing against the tide of evil.

Nordic wrote:RFK seems to be the "building 7" of the JFK assassination.

Everybody talks about JFK and argues about that, and seems to completely ignore RFK.

I was shocked, when looking into the RFK killing, as to how clear the conspiracy, and coverup, is/was. Just abundantly clear.

I agree. With MLK and Lennon, it's speculation and connections. With RFK, the mere fact you have more bullets fired than what was in Sirhan's gun is just so in your face. I really think RFK Must Die did a great job proving the case of mind control with Sirhan.
"Do you know who I am? I am the arm, and I sound like this..."-man from another place, twin peaks fire walk with me
8bitagent

Postby streeb » Fri Dec 10, 2010 1:42 pm

With MLK... it's speculation

Not really. Names were named in the civil trial, and the plot was described in minute detail. The MLK assassination is very transparent.

The transcript
streeb

Postby 8bitagent » Sat Dec 11, 2010 2:45 am

streeb wrote:
With MLK... it's speculation

Not really. Names were named in the civil trial, and the plot was described in minute detail. The MLK assassination is very transparent.

The transcript

I guess it just needs an indepth documentary like "RFK Must Die" then. MLK, even the RFK killing seems to take a backseat to the tidal wave of JFK research and focus. I vaguely remember the William Pepper victory though in 1999
"Do you know who I am? I am the arm, and I sound like this..."-man from another place, twin peaks fire walk with me
8bitagent

Postby chump » Sat Dec 11, 2010 1:54 pm

8bitagent wrote:I guess it just needs an indepth documentary like "RFK Must Die" then. MLK, even the RFK killing seems to take a backseat to the tidal wave of JFK research and focus. I vaguely remember the William Pepper victory though in 1999

Evidence of Revision:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wlie_cdA ... re=related
chump

Postby streeb » Sat Dec 11, 2010 2:00 pm

Evidence of Revision:

Indeed! The King segment uses a lot of material from the 1989 doc Who Killed Martin Luther King, which is worth tracking down (not to be confused with another doc with the same name on Youtube).
streeb

Postby 8bitagent » Sun Dec 12, 2010 2:01 am

chump wrote:
8bitagent wrote:I guess it just needs an indepth documentary like "RFK Must Die" then. MLK, even the RFK killing seems to take a backseat to the tidal wave of JFK research and focus. I vaguely remember the William Pepper victory though in 1999

Evidence of Revision:

Thanks! I'll torrent this one up, I've heard of this.
8bitagent

Postby Wombaticus Rex » Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:23 pm

Fantastic thread here, thanks everyone.
Wombaticus Rex

Postby Twyla LaSarc » Mon Dec 13, 2010 6:29 pm

It sounds damn weird to post in this thread, but may I recommend "The Covert War Against Rock' by Alex Constantine. I found out the local library had it, ran over, checked it out and devoured it in a day. MLK and RFK are brought up and the usual suspects were literally stinking up the place in those days.

There's too much to quote, but it becomes obvious that the same state apparatus and logistics used to shut up inconvient pols was the same one used to shut up inconvienent rock stars and vise-versa.

/derail
“The Radium Water Worked Fine until His Jaw Came Off”
Twyla LaSarc

Silencing JFK's Sandy Serrano (Victoria Adams)

Postby MinM » Fri May 06, 2011 12:30 am

Accidental History:The Girl on the Stairs
by Barry Ernest
Reviewed by Joseph E. Green and Jim DiEugenio

At first she thought it was firecrackers. But when she saw the chaos and the terror on all the faces below, she knew it was something far worse. She turned from the window and grabbed the arm of a co-worker. “Come on.” She whispered. “Let’s find out what’s going on down there.” In this split second, her innocence—and that of a nation’s—came to an end.

The above is how Barry Ernest begins his interesting and unusual book, The Girl on the Stairs. The JFK assassination, like any historical event, had a ripple effect on the history of the country and, indeed, the world. And while many of these effects were foreseeable—for example, the expansion of the war in Vietnam—there were an infinite number of others that were not. Some of the most tragic stories that emerged in the wake of the assassination concern the deaths of those who became accidental players by hearing and seeing things they were not supposed to, and whose documentation began with Penn Jones in his Forgive My Grief series. Still others involved those who were not murdered, but instead were forced into a life of hiding and jumping at shadows.

Barry Ernest’s book tells two stories. One is about himself: his journey from being a believer in the Warren Report to that of being a fierce critic of that now, quite discredited, volume. Therefore he begins the book at a rather appropriate place and time. In fact, it is actually beyond appropriate. It is almost symbolic. Barry was a student at Kent State in 1967. This is the college where the expansion of the Vietnam War would, in three short years, lead to the infamous shooting of students by the National Guard and produce one of the most iconic photographs of that tumultuous era. The first scene of the book is him sitting outside the cafeteria. A fellow student named Terry approaches and asks him about a dialogue from a previous class where Barry actually defended the Warren Report. The student then asks Barry if he had ever seen or heard of the Zapruder film, and if he had read the entire 26 volumes of the Warren Commission. Barry said no to each. The student left him a copy of an interview by Mark Lane, and said, “Read this.” Barry did—right then and there. Hours later, in twilight, he then went to a bookstore and searched for Lane’s book, Rush to Judgment. This is how the first story—that of personal discovery and evolution—begins.

And it was through Lane’s book that Barry was introduced to the heroine of the second story he will tell. That second story is about the plight of one of these ordinary people who was swept up by events: Victoria Adams, the notable “girl on the stairs.” She was an employee who worked in the same building as one Lee Harvey Oswald. The problem caused by her presence is very simple and easily summarized. Adams, along with her friend Sandra Styles, stood on the fourth floor of the Texas School Book Depository at the moment of the murder. She testified to hearing three shots, which from her vantage point appeared to be coming from the right of the building (i.e., from the grassy knoll). She and Styles then ran to the stairs to head down. This was the only set of stairs that went all the way to the top of the building. Both she and her friend took them down to the ground floor. She did not see or hear Oswald. Yet, she should have if he were on the sixth floor traveling downwards. Which is what the Commission said he did after he shot Kennedy.

This is the first problem, in a nutshell. Why did Adams not see a scrambling Oswald, flying down the stairs in pursuit of his Coca-Cola? Because of the Warren Commission’s timeline, we know Oswald had to have gone down the stairs during this period in order to be accosted in time by a motorcycle policeman. In addition, as we are later to discover, Adams also reports seeing Jack Ruby on the corner of Houston and Elm, “questioning people as though he were a policeman.” ...

http://www.ctka.net/reviews/accidental_history.html

http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index ... opic=17359

http://www.blackopradio.com/pod/black518a.mp3
Earth-704509
MinM

Previous

Return to General Discussion