Lennon assassination second gunman?

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Re: Lennon assassination second gunman?

Postby No_Baseline » Thu Sep 09, 2010 2:14 pm

CTW, you're awesome. You always say (write) exactly what you are feeling, and that is an enviable trait to possess and convey in this medium.

I personally think Paul McCartney will always be a cipher, so much so that at any given time the public can read/mirror his actions and somehow come up with scenarios that don't seem implausible, such as the one that he isn't even Paul McCartney...Perhaps he intends it this way, maybe he is so removed from himself and everyday life and his extraordinary past that he waits for the next installment as well... (I know I do)
No_Baseline

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby compared2what? » Fri Sep 10, 2010 1:35 am

No_Baseline wrote:CTW, you're awesome. You always say (write) exactly what you are feeling, and that is an enviable trait to possess and convey in this medium.

:oops: :oops: :oops:

Thank you.

I personally think Paul McCartney will always be a cipher, so much so that at any given time the public can read/mirror his actions and somehow come up with scenarios that don't seem implausible, such as the one that he isn't even Paul McCartney...Perhaps he intends it this way, maybe he is so removed from himself and everyday life and his extraordinary past that he waits for the next installment as well... (I know I do)

I don't know him, but I do know a couple of people who have worked with him and I have one friend who actually worked for him for years and years. And I've never heard anything about him that was at all surprising or out of alignment with his personality and character as they appear in films and television. Or indirectly through his work. Or as they're described in books, or whatever.

Which has always struck me as...Hmm. How to put it delicately? Well. As not nearly as interesting and complex as that. By like, a gazillion long chalks. (By "that," I mean ^^, in case that's not clear.) But who knows? It's possible.

Although I would like duly to note for the record that it's also possible that you're actually attributing your own interesting and complex qualities to him. Or that the reason you can see them in him is because you know them in yourself on some level. Or some combination of the two. Because there's much, much more empath in us all than most people consciously experience and identify with as such, in my observation.

Not that it does anyone a lick of good unless they're using their not-consciously-experienced-as-feeling-other-people's-joys-and-sorrows skills for anything other than a kind of informal, not-consciously-consulted navigational aid to getting wherever it is they want to be with as little obstruction from those who are in a position to block their paths as they can manage to do. Which is really no sin most of the time, obviously. It's just not empathy as it's conventionally understood. Which is kind of a shame. And, um...I hope that it's clear that I'm not talking about either you or Sir Paul at this point. In fact, I suddenly realize that I'm pretty much just...TALKING. Which I will therefore cease, forthwith.

Still. It's a hopeful and comforting thought, I find, that empath thing.
compared2what?

Postby 8bitagent » Sat Nov 27, 2010 7:17 am

I recently saw the documentary "The US vs John Lennon". Basically reporters, friends, colleagues, news reports, historians and even former Nixon officials all lament how much of a perceived threat John Lennon was to the establishment. And how Nixon, Hoover and the heads of the powers that be all considered him public enemy number one. I had no idea just HOW much influence Lennon was thought to have had at the time. Ive no doubt Lennon fits squarely with the JFK, RFK and MLK contract hits.

However...the story of Lennon being visited by aliens and later giving Uri Geller an object he claimed the alien visitors gave him...

And then the story of Mark David Chapman having some cryptic run in with THE Kenneth Anger in Hawaii not long before the shooting...

And then that Bush family friend and Reagan shooter dad Hinckley Sr was running World Vision that Chapman was a part of...and then the whole bay of pigs security guard at the scene of the crime.

I wonder what other crazy coincidences and oddball stories swirl around Lennon? He does seem to be one of several key lightning rods in that world changing period of the late 1960's.
"Do you know who I am? I am the arm, and I sound like this..."-man from another place, twin peaks fire walk with me
8bitagent

Postby whipstitch » Sat Nov 27, 2010 5:42 pm

New PBS John Lennon Documentary is available to watch online for anyone who's interested. It was quite good.

LENNONYC - Watch the full two hour documentary exploring Lennon’s life in New York City during the 1970s as a father, husband, activist and artist.
whipstitch

Postby Fred Astaire » Sun Nov 28, 2010 10:32 pm

Paul McCartney was in shock there when asked about his old partner. He took it quite hard, and made his feelings known in later interviews.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j6kmDI-mw-Q

Watch from 3:00 on.
Fred Astaire

Postby semper occultus » Fri Dec 03, 2010 6:52 pm

Was John Lennon's murderer Mark Chapman a CIA hitman? Thirty years on, there's an extraordinary new theory

www.dailymail.co.uk

the good old mail has just twigged to this so therefore its "new"....

puff-piece for this :

John Lennon — Life, Times And Assassination, by Phil Strongman from The Bluecoat Press at £8.99.
semper occultus

Postby Bruce Dazzling » Wed Dec 08, 2010 10:18 am

"Arrogance is experiential and environmental in cause. Human experience can make and unmake arrogance. Ours is about to get unmade."

~ Joe Bageant R.I.P.

OWS Photo Essay

OWS Photo Essay - Part 2
Bruce Dazzling

Chapman had a similar glazed-over expression as Wayne

Postby MinM » Wed Dec 08, 2010 8:56 pm

Earth-704509
MinM

Postby Hugh Manatee Wins » Thu Dec 09, 2010 2:15 am

Do watch a VHS tape of a psyops movie called...'Starting Over.' Released 10/5/79

It is based on FBI wire-tapping of Lennon's phone calls about his upcoming new album hit plus includes subliminal references to the FBI's 'black bag' ops against Lennon.

They knew his motivations for returning to public life after five years of fathering and were ready to prevent it.
...hit title hijacking murderous jackels...

CIA runs mainstream media since WWII:
news rooms, movies/TV, publishing
Disney is CIA for kidz!
Hugh Manatee Wins

Previous

Return to General Discussion