Israel's Enabler in the U. S.

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Re: Israel's Enabler in the U. S.

Postby 17breezes » Thu Apr 22, 2010 6:34 pm

Nordic wrote:Only a racist would believe that the genocide against his own people was the only one that "counts".

And only a moron would suggest anyone here believes that.

So nordick, why do you say
"But I won't post something like this. Why? Because I work in the entertainment business."

What's the problem?
"Go back to Auschwitz" Humanitarian peace activists, 2010.
17breezes

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby Peregrine » Fri Apr 23, 2010 2:46 pm

Bruce Dazzling wrote:
Peregrine wrote:
17breezes wrote:ANYONE trying to diminish the Jewish Holocaust is an asshole or worse.

Where in this thread was the Jewish holocaust being diminished?

Stop trying to bring logic and reason into this, Peregrine.

heh. My apologies... :jumping:
~don't let your mouth write a cheque your ass can't cash~
Peregrine

Postby Alaya » Fri Apr 23, 2010 4:20 pm

Nordick??

breezes, you cheesy little scumbag

Jeff, name calling goes both ways, ya know.
Or is breezes a personal friend of yours??

Nordic, honey, I sense desperation.
Zionism is losing is grip on the balls of the people of this planet.
Alaya

Postby Alaya » Fri Apr 23, 2010 4:22 pm

Nordick??

Alaya

Postby wintler2 » Fri Apr 23, 2010 8:48 pm

17breezes wrote:For which other victim groups was a "final solution," developed? None.

The Nazi persecution of persons with disabilities in Germany was one component of radical public health policies aimed at excluding hereditarily “unfit” Germans from the national community. These strategies began with forced sterilization and escalated toward mass murder. The most extreme measure, the Euthanasia Program, was in itself a rehearsal for Nazi Germany’s broader genocidal policies. ..
http://www.ushmm.org/museum/exhibit/focus/disabilities/
"Wintler2, you are a disgusting example of a human being, the worst kind in existence on God's Earth. This is not just my personal judgement.." BenD

Research question: are all god botherers authoritarians?
wintler2

Postby Nordic » Fri Apr 23, 2010 9:24 pm

Alaya wrote:Nordick??

Yeah, the McCarthy-esque smearing isn't working as well as it used to.

Blame it on the truth getting out.

Everybody saw what happened in Lebanon. Then Gaza. You can't put lipstick on the murdered pig corpse.

Still, as I posted here in a thread that was completely ignored, something like 73 Senators wrote a letter to Obama whining about how we were treating Israel so miserably and so unfairly by, oh I don't know, Biden being late to dinner or whatever.

Ridiculous.
"He who wounds the ecosphere literally wounds God" -- Philip K. Dick
Nordic

Blog: View Blog (6)

Postby psynapz » Mon May 17, 2010 9:15 am

“blunting the idealism of youth is a national security project” - Hugh Manatee Wins
psynapz

Postby Nordic » Tue May 18, 2010 1:01 pm

psynapz wrote:Image

Nordic

Postby Bruce Dazzling » Tue May 18, 2010 1:46 pm

Nordic wrote:
psynapz wrote:Image

This Finkelstein quote is spectacular!

Nicaragua, which has to its credit, two escalators and one elevator poses a national security threat the United States.

:mrgreen:

Here's something I stumbled across yesterday.

Buckle your seat belts and hold on to your hats.

Is “Elie Wiesel” His Real Name?
May 15, 2010 · 12 Comments

1. Hello goys and girls, are you feeling good today? Are you in a good mood cause you are reading this on the weekend before going out to some honkey tonk somewhere and looking for sex with complete strangers? Maybe you are in a good mood because you are not sitting in the middle of Afghanistan dodging IED’s and bullets? Or maybe you are in a good mood because you are not living under Israeli occupation in Gaza while Israeli snipers take pot shots at you and your children wearing those nice, no doubt ADL-approved t-shirts celebrating the joy of murdering Palestinians? Maybe you have tickets to some sports game where all the players are multi-millionaires and who, when push comes to shove, have no respect for you whatsoever? Maybe you are in a good mood because you’ve taken all your money out of Swiss banks and deposited them in Israeli banks where the new law against hiding money in Swiss banks does not apply and so the Israeli Revenue Service [thanks for that one goes to Rick Adams] can’t get at them?

Much more at the link.

http://mantiqaltayr.wordpress.com/2010/ ... real-name/
"Arrogance is experiential and environmental in cause. Human experience can make and unmake arrogance. Ours is about to get unmade."

~ Joe Bageant R.I.P.

OWS Photo Essay

OWS Photo Essay - Part 2
Bruce Dazzling

Postby Nordic » Tue May 18, 2010 5:19 pm

Bruce Dazzling wrote:Here's something I stumbled across yesterday.

1. Hello goys and girls, are you feeling good today? Are you in a good mood cause you are reading this on the weekend before going out to some honkey tonk somewhere and looking for sex with complete strangers? Maybe you are in a good mood because you are not sitting in the middle of Afghanistan dodging IED’s and bullets? Or maybe you are in a good mood because you are not living under Israeli occupation in Gaza while Israeli snipers take pot shots at you and your children wearing those nice, no doubt ADL-approved t-shirts celebrating the joy of murdering Palestinians? Maybe you have tickets to some sports game where all the players are multi-millionaires and who, when push comes to shove, have no respect for you whatsoever? Maybe you are in a good mood because you’ve taken all your money out of Swiss banks and deposited them in Israeli banks where the new law against hiding money in Swiss banks does not apply and so the Israeli Revenue Service [thanks for that one goes to Rick Adams] can’t get at them?

Much more at the link.

You really want to post that here? Listen, I'm as open minded as anybody, and nothing would surprise me, but that story comes from a Holocaust-denier site and as I looked it over I felt decidedly sick to my stomach. Talking about Hitler's "alleged" aggression and all of that and how the Germans have gotten a bad rap for over a century and whatnot.

Not exactly a credible trustworthy source, ya know?
Nordic

Postby sunny » Tue May 18, 2010 5:40 pm

Gahh, I am so in love with Dr. Finkelstein. :lovehearts:
Choose love
sunny

Blog: View Blog (1)

Postby lightningBugout » Tue May 18, 2010 5:54 pm

Seems to me that critics of both capital Z and lowercase z Zionism have a responsibility to acknowledge if/when their rhetorical tactics dovetail with the vanguard of that lesser but also lucrative cottage industry of holocaust denial. and whatever alias it has most recently chosen for itself. And contesting perceived Jewish exceptionalism by reducing "the Holocaust" to one of many "holocausts" is probably the most popular opening move in that game.
"What's robbing a bank compared with founding a bank?" Bertolt Brecht
lightningBugout

Postby Bruce Dazzling » Tue May 18, 2010 6:21 pm

Nordic wrote:
Bruce Dazzling wrote:Here's something I stumbled across yesterday.

Much more at the link.

You really want to post that here? Listen, I'm as open minded as anybody, and nothing would surprise me, but that story comes from a Holocaust-denier site and as I looked it over I felt decidedly sick to my stomach. Talking about Hitler's "alleged" aggression and all of that and how the Germans have gotten a bad rap for over a century and whatnot.

Not exactly a credible trustworthy source, ya know?

Nordic,

RI is chock full of super intelligent people who can follow the link that I posted and judge the evidence for themselves.

Is the site a bit creepy?

Yes.

Are terms such as "Synagogue of Satan", and "Judas Goats" helpful in terms of fostering an intellectual discussion?

Probably not.

But, it seems like there might actually be something to the premise that Wiesel stole another man's identity, and I'm afraid that you're not going to find a story about that at CNN.

And like I said, you're all highly intelligent grown-ups who can decide for yourselves whether or not to throw this baby out with the bath water.
"Arrogance is experiential and environmental in cause. Human experience can make and unmake arrogance. Ours is about to get unmade."

~ Joe Bageant R.I.P.

OWS Photo Essay

OWS Photo Essay - Part 2
Bruce Dazzling

Postby The Consul » Tue May 18, 2010 6:29 pm

My holocaust is sicker than your holocaust. Is not. Is so. Oh wait, not to worry, a new and sickest of the sick holocausts is coming to a reality near you soon. May you be old enough to die in your doting sleep before it happens. Seeing your children, your parents, your best friends slaughtered before your eyes...women raped, then beaten to death to save on bullets. Hundreds of millions of people running away from famine, rising black tides, disease and madness. No one should ever allow themselves to become anybody's poster boy. As far as Ellie goes I liked Zalman. The trouble is if you believe in the bible (Torah) or any of that stuff (Gita, Kuran, Marvel Comix, etc) as literal truth, you are bound to make a complete unwitting ass of yourself for the benefit of some political machination one day. Israel has many enablers, so does Hizzbollah. They are both addicted to war, hatred and stupidity.
Just like us.
" Morals is the butter for those who have no bread."
— B. Traven
The Consul

Blog: View Blog (13)

Postby 17breezes » Tue May 18, 2010 7:20 pm

Bruce Dazzling wrote:

And like I said, you're all highly intelligent grown-ups who can decide for yourselves whether or not to throw this baby out with the bath water.

This is an anti-fascist board. Propagation of fascist, neo-Nazi and "white pride" causes, including sympathetically linking to sites which advocate such, will not be permitted. This includes revisionist histories of the Holocaust.

viewtopic.php?f=36&t=9030
"Go back to Auschwitz" Humanitarian peace activists, 2010.
17breezes

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion