Postby Project Willow » Mon May 31, 2010 1:57 am

:ohno:

Project Willow

Blog: View Blog (1)

Re: No evidence of a project named "Project Monarch"

Postby barracuda » Mon May 31, 2010 3:11 am

Hugh Manatee Wins wrote:Try instead - "Project Menarche."
As in...first blood.

This jumps the shark on so many levels, it's more like pole vaulting a killer whale. My main worry is that I may never be able to approach this subject again without this line of thought speaking to me in a little voice in the back of my head that sounds like Hugh. Total game changer. Paradigm shift.
The most dangerous traps are the ones you set for yourself. - Phillip Marlowe
barracuda

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re:

Postby Joe Hillshoist » Mon May 31, 2010 3:40 am

Peregrine wrote:The EAC sounding like CIA is a bit of a stretch... but the other stuff is interesting.

A bit of a stretch???
Joe Hillshoist

Postby compared2what? » Mon May 31, 2010 3:55 am

Hugh Manatee Wins wrote:Re: "Project Monarch" as turning children into 'Manchurian Candidates.'

After studying decades of covert project names and their skewed relation to the actual projects, I suspect that
the real name for this brutal process of trauma/dissociation/desensitization is...a homonym of "Monarch" and does not conjure up that almost romantic caterpillar-to-butterfly transformation image.

Try instead - "Project Menarche."
As in...first blood.

OH, NO, YOU DI-IN'T.

Except that oh, yes, you did.

Oh, well. It's time for the weekly Carrie shower scene again, I guess.

Seriously, Hugh. This particular thread of Willow's is not the place for pontificating about perceived associations between (or among) what denotes the moment that a girl becomes physically ready for sex, or the systematic degradation of her sexuality by the state, or the cultural conflation of female sexuality and every form of original sin imaginable, including the soiling of the country's honor with acts of extra-legal and vigilante state-sponsored homicide.

And the reasons for that really should have been glaringly obvious enough to you to have kept you from charging into the china shop.

I know your intentions were good. And I'm not saying otherwise. But I promise you that it wouldn't hurt to exercise a little judgment and restraint every now and again about when it was reasonable to assume that you might be on sensitive ground and when it wasn't.
compared2what?

Postby hanshan » Tue Jun 01, 2010 12:46 pm

barracuda wrote:
As in...first blood.

This jumps the shark on so many levels, it's more like pole vaulting a killer whale. My main worry is that I may never be able to approach this subject again without this line of thought speaking to me in a little voice in the back of my head that sounds like Hugh. Total game changer. Paradigm shift.

Sometimes ya gotta check this site just so's
you can have your mind blown onto the rug

hanshan

Postby Nordic » Tue Jun 01, 2010 1:01 pm

hanshan wrote:
barracuda wrote:
As in...first blood.

It's comedy gold.
"He who wounds the ecosphere literally wounds God" -- Philip K. Dick
Nordic

Blog: View Blog (6)

Postby compared2what? » Tue Jun 01, 2010 1:29 pm

hanshan wrote:
barracuda wrote:
As in...first blood.

rag.

Fixed!

:wink:
compared2what?

Postby hanshan » Tue Jun 01, 2010 3:18 pm

compared2what? wrote:
hanshan wrote:
barracuda wrote:
As in...first blood.

rag.

Fixed!

:wink:

cleverer fixer there never was...

hanshan

Postby Hugh Manatee Wins » Wed Jun 02, 2010 5:30 pm

Perhaps you zero-info snarkers are unfamiliar with the long history of first blood conditioning in psychopaths, gangs, police, and military.

First blood- Children who torture and kill small animals grow up to be sociopaths.
First blood- Exposure to these acts leading to committing these acts has been cited in the Franklin Cover-up and many ritual abuse cults.
First blood- Street gangs, police-state violence workers, and military units all have first-hand reports of the use of murder as an initiation rite-of-passage.
First blood- Even the non-murdering members of the Tiger Force rogue unit during the Vietnam War said that their intolerance for the slaughter diminished after the first incidents.
First blood - The US officers who would carry out Gulf War I got blooded in the 12/1989 invasion of Panama. An old tradition in the military.

Desensitization is predictable and useful for those who want killers.
etc. etc.

The sociology of beginning a taboo behavior by crossing an initiial threshold line was established decades ago and so was the military goal of programming and conditioning assassins.

As to the operation name, "Monarch."
Covert operation names have been a mixture of puffery, skewed description, misdirection, and puns for ages.
Both John Stockwell and Philip Agee mentioned this in their ex-CIA whistleblower books.

So I'm conjecturing that an operation as sensitive as conditioning kids with violence to be killers...would be named in the same subliminal way that the rest of psyops is designed. Homonyms and orthographic variations are typical forms of partial obfuscation to keep the 'real deal' within the need-to-know electric fence.

So the old double-entendre homonym game to not endanger the project by keeping it vague and even sounding positive...would be standard operating procedure. After all, QKENCHANT and Project Bluebird were not operations designed to make people feel happy. Something more sinister was really the object.
Note the use of metaphor mentioned in the article below.

Here's an interesting 1995 article on operation names by someone in the military with a name very close to the name of a post-9/11 psyoperator named Greg Szymanski. I wonder if it is the same guy before he was sent out to do disinfo-

http://www.globalsecurity.org/military/ ... eminsk.htm

The Art of Naming Operations
GREGORY C. SIEMINSKI
From Parameters, Autumn 1995, pp. 81-98.
Guidelines for Naming Operations
Where an operation poses safety concerns to a foreign population, the operation name should be designed to allay those concerns.
...start by identifying unique attributes of the operation. Try to capture those characteristics in specific terms with a metaphor or with words that evoke an image.

CIA runs mainstream media since WWII:
news rooms, movies/TV, publishing
Disney is CIA for kidz!
Hugh Manatee Wins

Postby Simulist » Wed Jun 02, 2010 5:35 pm

Hugh Manatee Wins wrote:Perhaps you zero-info snarkers are unfamiliar with the long history of first blood conditioning in psychopaths, gangs, police, and military.

Maybe. Or maybe the "zero-info snarkers" are snarking at just that: zero info.
"The most strongly enforced of all known taboos is the taboo against knowing who or what you really are behind the mask of your apparently separate, independent, and isolated ego."
    — Alan Watts
Simulist

Postby Hugh Manatee Wins » Wed Jun 02, 2010 5:41 pm

Read 'On Killing' by Lt. Col. Dave Grossman.

The military's scientific conditioning of the general population (potential recruits or resisters) and then actual recruits...to tolerate, justify, and then commit the most inhuman acts is well documented to achieve mass murder as natiional policy.

The alphabet agencies like CIA and ONI have done more specific work on breeding assassins for micro-political rub-outs.

Before 9/11 Grossman was warning us about the use of media to condition children to kiill.
Sadly, post-9/11 he's back to helping the bogus 'war on terror,' a soldier after all.

http://www.killology.com/books.htm
Disney is CIA for kidz!
Hugh Manatee Wins

Postby Hugh Manatee Wins » Wed Jun 02, 2010 6:00 pm

The CIA-Media is one big 'Project Monarch' operation utilizing all the MKULTRA and military training tactics.
Violence conditioning works. A recent study shows it can change a generation.

http://www.killology.com/new_media_vio.htm

The brain scans on the right show that media violence stunts or "retards" kids' brain development: children with violent TV, movie, and video game exposure had reduced cognitive brain function. Media violence also makes violent brains: violent TV, movie, and video game exposure had an effect on normal kids that made their brain scans the same as children with documented, diagnosed Aggressive Behavior Disorder.

http://health.usnews.com/health-news/fa ... pathy.html

FRIDAY, May 28 (HealthDay News) -- A three-decade analysis of prior research reveals that American college students are not quite as empathetic as they used to be.

"We found the biggest drop in empathy after the year 2000," co-author Sara Konrath, a researcher at the University of Michigan Institute for Social Research, said in a news release. "College kids today are about 40 percent lower in empathy than their counterparts of 20 or 30 years ago, as measured by standard tests of this personality trait."

Konrath and her colleagues presented their findings this week in Boston at the annual meeting of the Association for Psychological Science.

A total of 72 studies conducted between 1979 and 2009 were included in the current review.

The analysis indicated that relative to their late-1970s' counterparts, today's college students are less likely to make an effort to understand their friends' perspectives or to feel tenderness or concern for the less fortunate.
Disney is CIA for kidz!
Hugh Manatee Wins

Postby Project Willow » Wed Jun 02, 2010 6:34 pm

Will someone please lock this thread out of its misery?
Project Willow

Blog: View Blog (1)

Postby Simulist » Wed Jun 02, 2010 6:36 pm

^ Yeah. It's too painful to witness what's happening here.
"The most strongly enforced of all known taboos is the taboo against knowing who or what you really are behind the mask of your apparently separate, independent, and isolated ego."
    — Alan Watts
Simulist

Previous

Return to General Discussion