Billionaire Pedophile Jeffrey Epstein Goes Free

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Re: Billionaire Pedophile Jeffrey Epstein Goes Free

Postby stickdog99 » Mon Aug 16, 2021 12:21 pm

Covid-19 didn't gain of function itself.
stickdog99

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby Elvis » Wed Aug 18, 2021 6:19 am

Very glad I watched this—thanks!

conniption » Mon Aug 16, 2021 6:13 am wrote: The Trial of Ghislaine Maxwell

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gxkztQ0of8k

#QuestionMore #RTAmerica #OnContactWithChrisHedges
Jul 31, 2021 • On the show this week Chris Hedges talks to investigative journalist Nick Bryant about the trial of Ghislaine Maxwell.

Nick Bryant is a journalist whose work largely focuses on the plight of disadvantaged children in the United States. His mainstream and investigative journalism has been featured in Gear, Playboy, the Reader, and on Salon.com. He is author of The Franklin Scandal: A Story of Powerbrokers, Child Abuse & Betrayal.
“The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists.” ― Joan Robinson
Elvis

Postby RocketMan » Thu Sep 02, 2021 12:49 pm

Man I loved that piece about Epstein and the art hustle. Where else could I have gotten the heads up on it?

Ghislaine Maxwell facing trial (and impending suiciding, they might just be that DGAF about it...), the US Army slinks out of Afghanistan after 20 years. One week to the 20th anniversary of 9/11 (did you hear about Spike Lee???). Going on two years of a (some say... tee hee) pandemic, masks are par for the course for HBO series now.

What a time to be alive. Still. Again. Fffuuuuuuck. The times have been too interesting for too fucking long, man.

Anyway, hello all. I've been figuring shit out, never forgot ya'll. Hoping to be somewhat back!
-I don't like hoodlums.
-That's just a word, Marlowe. We have that kind of world. Two wars gave it to us and we are going to keep it.
RocketMan

Postby Elvis » Sun Sep 05, 2021 4:49 pm

RocketMan wrote:Anyway, hello all. I've been figuring shit out, never forgot ya'll. Hoping to be somewhat back!

Rocketman, great to see you posting. :thumbsup
“The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists.” ― Joan Robinson
Elvis

Postby Grizzly » Wed Sep 08, 2021 12:14 am

“The more we do to you, the less you seem to believe we are doing it.”

― Joseph mengele
Grizzly

Postby Harvey » Thu Sep 09, 2021 8:51 am

From last year:

https://www.thecrimson.com/article/2020/5/2/epstein-review-nowak-leave/

FAS Places Prof. Nowak On Leave After Report Finds Epstein Used His Program to Rehabilitate Image

By James S. Bikales, Crimson Staff Writer
May 2, 2020

Harvard’s Faculty of Arts and Sciences placed Mathematics and Biology professor Martin A. Nowak on paid administrative leave Friday after a review into Harvard’s ties to Jeffrey E. Epstein found extensive and previously unreported contact between the professor and the convicted sex offender.

A University report found Epstein attempted to use Harvard and the Program for Evolutionary Dynamics, which Nowak directs, as a tool to rehabilitate his image following his 2008 conviction for solicitation of minors for prostitution. Epstein likely made more than 40 visits to PED’s offices at One Brattle Square between 2010 and 2018, according to the report, which also states that Nowak approved the posting of flattering and false descriptions of Epstein’s philanthropy and support of Harvard on the PED website.

University President Lawrence S. Bacow announced in a message Friday that the Office of General Counsel and outside law firm Foley Hoag have completed their review into Epstein’s connections to Harvard.

The review found that no donations were made by Epstein following a decision by former University President Drew G. Faust to refuse donations from Epstein after his conviction.

FAS Dean Claudine Gay wrote in an email to affiliates Friday afternoon that the FAS “fully supports” the recommendations of the General Counsel’s report. The report raises several questions about violations of FAS policies, which Gay wrote in her email will be investigated.

“The actions taken by the head of PED, Professor Martin Nowak, as described in the report warrant review to determine whether FAS policies and standards of professional conduct were violated and if additional steps must be taken,” Gay wrote. “To that end, Professor Nowak has been placed on paid administrative leave.”

“We do not take this step lightly, but the seriousness of the matter leads us to believe it is not appropriate for Professor Nowak to continue in his role, other than what he will be asked to do to complete the semester, while the FAS determines its response to the findings of the report,” Gay added.

Nowak did not immediately respond to a request for comment Friday afternoon.

The Crimson reported in 2006 that Epstein donated $6.5 million to the program in 2003, which Friday’s report concluded was by far the largest single donation Epstein made to Harvard. The report found no additional donations to PED after Epstein’s conviction and Faust’s subsequent decision to bar donations from him.
Advertisement

In 2005, professor Stephen M. Kosslyn, now emeritus, named Epstein a visiting fellow in the Psychology department, Bacow wrote in an email announcing the review last September. According to Friday’s report, Epstein — who did not hold an undergraduate degree — was not qualified for the research he applied to conduct, nor did he conduct much of that research during his two-year appointment.

An administrator in the Graduate School of Arts and Sciences had recommended that GSAS not admit Epstein as a Visiting Fellow, but his application was approved anyway, per the report.

Kosslyn did not immediately respond to a request for comment.

PED also provided Epstein with an office and keycode access to its building, which he maintained even after he vacated his visiting fellowship. The report found no evidence that Epstein interacted with Harvard students during his approximately 40 visits, though he did attend one of Nowak’s undergraduate math classes.

Even though Epstein did not donate to PED or Harvard after 2007, he played an “indirect but significant role” in facilitating a grant from the John Templeton Foundation to PED in 2015.

Epstein died in prison last August, facing federal charges that he trafficked and sexually assaulted underage girls. The Miami Herald reported in November 2018 that Epstein operated a sex ring out of his Palm Beach, Fla. home and identified around 80 women who say Epstein molested or sexually abused them before 2006.

The feeling that there was something importantly wrong with his ideas was almost the first thing I felt when encountering the arguments of Steven Pinker, I could never put my finger on it but it was there from the beginning, alongside a natural fascination with the ideas and concepts being discussed.

Perhaps the date of Epstein's execution has nothing to do with its proximity to preparations for Covid (event 201 took place little over a month later) or his 'philanthropic' activities relating to science and technology, but the core activity of global industrial blackmail makes me wonder about everything from 9/11 to Covid in his context. There's just so much potential for overlap...
And while we spoke of many things, fools and kings
This he said to me
"The greatest thing
You'll ever learn
Is just to love
And be loved
In return"

Eden Ahbez
Harvey

Blog: View Blog (20)

Postby Joe Hillshoist » Thu Sep 09, 2021 11:40 pm

conniption » 16 Aug 2021 23:13 wrote: The Trial of Ghislaine Maxwell

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gxkztQ0of8k

#QuestionMore #RTAmerica #OnContactWithChrisHedges
Jul 31, 2021 • On the show this week Chris Hedges talks to investigative journalist Nick Bryant about the trial of Ghislaine Maxwell.

Nick Bryant is a journalist whose work largely focuses on the plight of disadvantaged children in the United States. His mainstream and investigative journalism has been featured in Gear, Playboy, the Reader, and on Salon.com. He is author of The Franklin Scandal: A Story of Powerbrokers, Child Abuse & Betrayal.

i'm 14 minutes into this. Nick B mentions Franklin and his book and they go to a break and come back. Nothing about franklin at that point. I'm gonna watch the rest, just noting it.
Joe Hillshoist

Postby Joe Hillshoist » Fri Sep 10, 2021 1:17 am

Hedges did give him the opportunity to bring it up again.

There is something about him (Hedges) that I just don't trust to be honest.
Joe Hillshoist

Postby Grizzly » Fri Sep 10, 2021 11:02 am

Hedges has always been sus, in my book. I could be wrong, but...

In order for victims of Jeffrey Epstein to receive compensation from the Epstein Victim's Compensation Program set up by his estate, they have to sign away their right to testify against Ghislaine Maxwell.

These slight of hand motherfuckers...

https://preview.redd.it/8i463c9itnm71.jpg?width=720&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=b6f9abda662d7a7898c08a2c019756250c663156

https://redd.it/plj0uq

― Joseph mengele
Grizzly

Postby Harvey » Tue Sep 14, 2021 8:49 am

Marionumber1 » Thu Jan 09, 2020 1:21 am wrote:I agree, I'm usually extremely dubious of these photo-comparison analyses and generally consider them a waste of time. But the resemblance here does look uncanny and while I'm certainly not jumping to any conclusions, I will be trying to check out where this photo came from to see if it's a possibility.

For some reason the entire Twitter thread is gone now but I archived the tweet I linked here: http://archive.is/iLss2

Did anything ever come to light regarding the origin of the photo?

I'm very good at this sort of thing and I concur, even that slight downward arch of the upper nostril rim agrees with the curvature apparent in many photos of Ghislaine in profile when smiling with her mouth open. Uncanny.

For age comparison, here's Ghislaine in 1995 (around the same time) - perfectly within the apparent age range of the woman in the photo: https://www.gettyimages.co.uk/detail/ne ... 1168875174

See this comparison (Source - https://media.gettyimages.com/photos/gh ... 1284061809)

In the Ramsey photo, the oblique view is across the face from an elevation above the brow line but with the head inclined downward, away from the viewpoint. In the comparison photo (as is apparent from the source) while it is a similar oblique view and the head is similarly inclined downward, the relative elevation is substantially below the jaw line.

Two things explain the slight apparent differences in geometry, foreshortening of the facial planes as seen from two different relative elevations and the slightly different angle of obliquity.

On the second point, even though the face in Ramsey image is turned slightly further away from the viewer, which explains the apparent difference in curvature of the nose, they agree. If you look carefully, you will even see the same small bulge of cartilage about 1 centimetre above the point of the tip. Slightly more of the cheekbone seems apparent in the Ramsey image but this is because the smile appears wider and more relaxed (as if speaking) heightening and widening the set of the cheek muscles. Everything agrees, despite the apparent differences.

I'd say there's a very high degree of probability the two photo's are the same woman.
This he said to me
"The greatest thing
You'll ever learn
Is just to love
And be loved
In return"

Eden Ahbez
Harvey

Postby Harvey » Tue Sep 14, 2021 9:18 am

Forgot to mention a couple of things: the eyes are wider and more open in the Ramsey image, widening the apparent size of the eyes while shortening the distance between top rim of eyelashes and the eyebrow; the other and most important difference is the lighting which is harder, flash photography (lit from below) in the comparison image, with soft natural light (generally from above) in the Ramsey image. This latter affecting the apparent angle and position of visible planes.
This he said to me
"The greatest thing
You'll ever learn
Is just to love
And be loved
In return"

Eden Ahbez
Harvey

Postby stickdog99 » Tue Oct 19, 2021 6:10 pm

stickdog99

Postby drstrangelove » Wed Oct 20, 2021 3:14 am

I know the Clinton kill list is a real thing, but the hit would've been organised by William Barr on behalf of that group of international financiers listed in Epstein's black book. They can't have been too pleased about the black book and flight log leaks.
drstrangelove

Postby Grizzly » Tue Nov 09, 2021 5:03 pm

]Image

Just read something very interesting about the Ghislaine Maxwell trial coming up

I was reading just now on The Guardian about the Ghislaine Maxwell trial coming up… shady psychologist and CIA asset Elizabeth Loftus will be speaking… She has worked for the CIA and she was on the board of the false memory foundation which was found by pedophiles and shady doctors… She will be there to discredit the victims;) Interesting AF!

― Joseph mengele
Grizzly

Postby Elvis » Fri Nov 12, 2021 5:02 pm

Oh, GREAT. :shock: Well, that's gonna be interesting. I do plan to watch the trial if it's possible.

Grizzly » Tue Nov 09, 2021 2:03 pm wrote:]Image

Just read something very interesting about the Ghislaine Maxwell trial coming up

I was reading just now on The Guardian about the Ghislaine Maxwell trial coming up… shady psychologist and CIA asset Elizabeth Loftus will be speaking… She has worked for the CIA and she was on the board of the false memory foundation which was found by pedophiles and shady doctors… She will be there to discredit the victims;) Interesting AF!
Elvis

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion