Billionaire Pedophile Jeffrey Epstein Goes Free

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Re: Billionaire Pedophile Jeffrey Epstein Goes Free

Postby seemslikeadream » Tue Oct 29, 2019 10:19 am

ᴸᵁᴸᵁ ᴸᴱ ᴹᴱᵂꜝ
The investigation into EPSTEIN ACCOMPLICES is very much alive.

Federal prosecutors probing his sex-trafficking ring are lining up witnesses against Epstein’s cronies in a criminal case
4:20 AM - 29 Oct 2019

Two people familiar with the investigation said that prosecutors have heard from “dozens” of witnesses or victims since Epstein’s arrest in July.

Duncan Levin, a former assistant U.S. Attorney and chief of asset forfeiture at the Manhattan District Attorney’s office, said Epstein’s inner circle shouldn’t rest easy.

“There is at least some evidence that other people facilitated his crimes, and there’s obviously enough public interest in the case that [prosecutors] aren’t going to drop it just because he’s dead,” said Levin, managing partner at Tucker Levin, PLLC.

Levin said prosecutors are likely to thoroughly investigate Epstein’s alleged enablers and seek forfeiture of Epstein’s properties that were used to facilitate the sex crimes.

The listed assets included
$56 MILLION IN CASH and another $500M in properties and investments.

“I would be very nervous if I were somebody who helped Jeffrey Epstein at this point and would be seeking legal counsel,” Levin added.

It’s unclear which alleged co-conspirators prosecutors are targeting.

In one July court filing, prosecutors requested a protective order, indicating they planned to produce certain documents and materials that “would impede, if prematurely disclosed, the Government’s ongoing investigation of uncharged individuals.”

“Many individuals identifying themselves as victims and witnesses have contacted the government,” Rossmiller continued, “and we are in the process of receiving and corroborating this additional evidence.”

Brad Edwards, an attorney who sued the government on behalf of victims over Epstein’s lenient plea deal, said, “I assume that if there are others that should be held accountable for crimes that can still be prosecuted, then they will.”

Edwards said he trusts that New York prosecutors “are trying to leave no stone unturned.”
https://twitter.com/LuluLemew/status/11 ... 1383418884

IT’S NOT OVER
Federal Prosecutors Are Lining Up Witnesses Against Jeffrey Epstein’s Cronies
Numerous Epstein victims have met with prosecutors in recent days.
Kate Briquelet
Senior Reporter
Pervaiz Shallwani
Senior Editor & Writer
Published 10.29.19 4:47AM ET
EXCLUSIVE

It’s been more than two months since Jeffrey Epstein killed himself, but the investigation into possible accomplices is still very much alive. In recent days, federal prosecutors probing the financier’s sex-trafficking ring have been asking Epstein victims if they could serve as witnesses in the criminal case they are building.

Representatives from the U.S. Attorney’s Office for the Southern District of New York traveled to Florida for an Oct. 15 meeting with several of Epstein’s victims and their counsel. The staffers, who worked in the victim services unit, held a similar meeting in New York on Oct. 23, lawyers for the women and a law enforcement source told The Daily Beast.

Two people familiar with the investigation said that prosecutors have heard from “dozens” of witnesses or victims since Epstein’s arrest in July.

Following Epstein’s death in August, which was ruled a suicide by hanging, the Department of Justice said that it would continue to investigate anyone who helped Epstein procure underage girls or helped him to cover up crimes. A spokesman for the Manhattan U.S. Attorney’s Office declined to comment on where the probe stands, only saying that the “investigation is continuing.”

Spencer Kuvin, a Palm Beach attorney who represents two women who were abused by Epstein, said the U.S. Attorney’s Office for the Southern District of New York offered counseling services to the group of victims who gathered in Miramar, Florida.

The representatives also worked to debunk conspiracy theories, which the victims have encountered online, related to Epstein’s jailhouse suicide. According to Kuvin, prosecutors continue to battle wild speculation on how the 66-year-old money-manager died, along with rumors that he isn’t dead at all.

“The U.S. Attorney’s Office wanted to put to rest some of those conspiracy theories—that he was killed, that he’s still alive. There are people still talking about that,” Kuvin told The Daily Beast. “There are still people that think this was an absolute ruse and he’s sitting pretty in another part of the world.”

Kuvin said investigators assured the women that their probe into Epstein’s alleged co-conspirators was ongoing. The lawyer declined to comment on the identities of those suspected accomplices.

“They wanted to meet with some of the victims to discuss whether or not they could be potential witnesses in that ongoing investigation,” Kuvin said. “One of my clients is going to meet with them privately about that issue.”

During the Florida meeting, coordinators for federal prosecutors answered questions from the women, some of whom felt burned over their treatment 12 years ago, when the U.S. Attorney’s Office in Miami secretly negotiated a cushy plea deal for Epstein. Back then, the feds promised the women they’d prosecute the creepy multimillionaire; instead, they collaborated with his legal team to downgrade the charges.

“The focus really is: What are you doing now and are you honestly going to pursue the co-conspirators or are those just words?” Kuvin said.

“They’ve been wronged by the system numerous times,” Kuvin added of his clients and other victims of Epstein, “from the late 2000s all the way up to him killing himself. Every time an official comes forward and says, ‘Don’t worry. We’re going to do the right thing,’ they shake their heads and say, ‘We’ll see.’”

Jennifer Araoz, 32, who claims that Jeffrey Epstein raped her in his New York townhouse in 2002 when she was an underage teen, speaks to the media with her lawyer after leaving a New York courthouse.
Victim Sues Epstein’s Assistants for Arranging Sex Abuse

Epstein Flaunted Girls After His Arrest at Celebrity Salon
In New York last week, prosecutors met with victims at a federal building downtown where local FBI headquarters is housed to inform the women of their rights and offer counseling services.

Duncan Levin, a former assistant U.S. Attorney and chief of asset forfeiture at the Manhattan District Attorney’s office, said Epstein’s inner circle shouldn’t rest easy.

“There is at least some evidence that other people facilitated his crimes, and there’s obviously enough public interest in the case that [prosecutors] aren’t going to drop it just because he’s dead,” said Levin, managing partner at Tucker Levin, PLLC.

Levin said prosecutors are likely to thoroughly investigate Epstein’s alleged enablers and seek forfeiture of Epstein’s properties that were used to facilitate the sex crimes.

A bare-bones rundown of Epstein’s assets submitted by his lawyers following his arrest, and bank records obtained by prosecutors, provided a glimpse into Epstein’s net worth which is estimated at more than $550 million, but it may not be a complete accounting. The listed assets included $56 million in cash and another $500 million in properties and investments.

The properties include $85 million worth of real estate in the U.S. Virgin Islands—including his own private island—an $8.6 million Paris apartment, a $12 million Palm Beach estate, a $17 million New Mexico ranch, and his Manhattan mansion—which Epstein claimed is worth $55 million but prosecutors have said is worth $77 million.

“Justice is a slow-moving train,” Levin said. “This is par for the course. Investigations are measured in months and years not days and weeks.”

“I would be very nervous if I were somebody who helped Jeffrey Epstein at this point and would be seeking legal counsel,” Levin added.

Epstein was arrested on July 6 and charged with sex-trafficking and conspiracy to commit sex-trafficking. The indictment referred to three victims and three unnamed employees of Epstein who allegedly assisted in the sex pyramid scheme.

According to the complaint, Epstein created a “network of minor victims in multiple states to sexually abuse and exploit” and “worked and conspired with others, including employees and associates who facilitated his conduct by, among other things, contacting victims and scheduling their sexual encounters with Epstein.”

From 2002 to 2005, the indictment states, Epstein “enticed and recruited” minor girls as young as 14 to visit his mansions and engage in sex acts with him, after which he or his assistants gave the victims hundreds of dollars in cash.

It’s unclear which alleged co-conspirators prosecutors are targeting.

In one July court filing, prosecutors requested a protective order, indicating they planned to produce certain documents and materials that “would impede, if prematurely disclosed, the Government’s ongoing investigation of uncharged individuals.”

In 2008, when Epstein pleaded guilty to state charges, his non-prosecution agreement with the feds granted immunity to his alleged accomplices, “including but not limited to Sarah Kellen, Adriana Ross, Lesley Groff, or Nadia Marcinkova.”

SHIELDED
Where Are Jeffrey Epstein’s Alleged Accomplices Now?

Pilar Melendez

Groff’s lawyer, Michael Bachner, previously told The Daily Beast: “At no time during Lesley’s employment with Epstein did she ever engage in any misconduct.”

Attorneys for Marcinkova told CNN last month that she was a victim herself and “is and has been severely traumatized.” They added: “She needs time to process and make sense of what she has been through before she is able to speak out.”

According to the report, Kellen’s spokeswoman had a similar explanation. “Very soon after Sarah was brought into Epstein's world, he began to sexually abuse her, and this abuse went on for years. Sarah continues to struggle with the trauma of her experiences and has chosen not to speak publicly at this time.”

Ross hasn’t spoken publicly on the allegations.

One lawsuit, filed by a Jane Doe in September against Epstein’s estate, describes Kellen and Groff as a pair of adult employees who “specifically facilitated his abuse.” The women scheduled the girl’s visits to Epstein’s Manhattan mansion and “often asked Doe to bring other girls with her,” paying her every time she did so.

Meanwhile, Groff, a former assistant to Epstein, is facing a lawsuit from Jennifer Araoz, who says she was in high school when Epstein raped and abused her. A second assistant, Cimberly Espinosa, is also listed as a defendant in the case.

Araoz’s complaint also targets Epstein’s alleged madam, Ghislaine Maxwell—who’s kept a low profile since the hedge-funder’s arrest and has long faced accusations of recruiting underage girls and taking part in sexual abuse herself.

Ghislaine Maxwell.
Mark Mainz/Getty
Another lawsuit, recently filed by Priscilla Doe, alleges that “in addition to providing sexual instruction, Ghislaine Maxwell further made sure that Plaintiff and the other young females were constantly on call to sexually service Jeffrey Epstein.”

Maxwell isn’t the only Epstein friend under scrutiny in the press. Authorities in France are looking into sexual misconduct claims against talent scout Jean-Luc Brunel, accused in civil court filings of procuring young models for Epstein to exploit.

“Jeffrey Epstein has told me that he has slept with over 1,000 of Brunel’s girls, and everything that I have seen confirms this claim,” said accuser Virginia Giuffre in a 2015 affidavit. Giuffre says she was 16 when Maxwell recruited her into Epstein’s trafficking ring.

In response, Brunel issued a statement denying Giuffre’s claims, saying he never participated “directly nor indirectly, in the actions Mr. Jeffrey Epstein is being accused of.”

Last year, Epstein may have attempted to buy the silence of alleged co-conspirators just as his name re-emerged in the press.

Prosecutors say Epstein wired payments to two unnamed women—one received $250,000 while the other got $100,000—shortly after the Miami Herald’s exposé on Epstein’s 2007 sweetheart deal. Those individuals were listed as possible co-conspirators in Epstein’s non-prosecution agreement, the U.S. Attorney’s Office said in July.

At a bail hearing that month, Assistant U.S. Attorney Alex Rossmiller told the court that “after seven days of this case being public following months of a covert investigation, the evidence is already significantly stronger and getting stronger every single day.

“Many individuals identifying themselves as victims and witnesses have contacted the government,” Rossmiller continued, “and we are in the process of receiving and corroborating this additional evidence.”

Brad Edwards, an attorney who sued the government on behalf of victims over Epstein’s lenient plea deal, said, “I assume that if there are others that should be held accountable for crimes that can still be prosecuted, then they will.”

Edwards said he trusts that New York prosecutors “are trying to leave no stone unturned.”

Last month, U.S. District Judge Kenneth Marra refused to scrap the non-prosecution agreement that shielded Epstein and his alleged co-conspirators from facing serious charges—despite Marra’s ruling that the agreement was illegal.

Marra also denied the victims’ requests for other relief: attorneys’ fees, a hearing where victims could speak, and the release of documents including grand jury materials. The decision was part of a 2008 lawsuit Jane Does 1 and 2 filed against the United States, alleging the feds violated the Crime Victims’ Right Act.

Courtney Wild, who has come forward as Jane Doe 1, has appealed to the U.S. Court of Appeals for the 11th Circuit. Oral arguments are scheduled for January.

“A ruling rescinding the immunity provisions would have permitted the victims to confer with government prosecutors about the possibility of obtaining prosecution of Epstein’s co-conspirators in the Southern District of Florida — i.e., would have afforded them their rights under the CVRA,” Wild’s appeal states.
https://www.thedailybeast.com/jeffrey-e ... is-cronies
Mazars and Deutsche Bank could have ended this nightmare before it started.
They could still get him out of office.
But instead, they want mass death.
Don’t forget that.
seemslikeadream

Blog: View Blog (83)

Postby seemslikeadream » Wed Oct 30, 2019 10:16 am

Marta Dhanis

#JeffreyEpstein: few facts 1.We knew already -through JE’s attorneys- that Dr. #Baden believed the #autopsy findings were more consistent with homicide 2. Accusers are fighting to get his estate and this makes it harder for them 3. Dr. Baden was hired by JE’s brother #MarkEpstein
https://twitter.com/LincolnsBible?ref_s ... r%5Eauthor

Jeffrey Epstein’s Autopsy ‘Points to Homicide,’ Not Suicide, Pathologist Claims
By Azi PaybarahUpdated 9:48 a.m. ET
A forensic pathologist hired by Jeffrey Epstein’s brother claimed on Wednesday that evidence suggested that Mr. Epstein did not die by suicide, but may have been strangled.

The authorities, including the New York City medical examiner, have concluded that the death of Mr. Epstein, the financier who was awaiting trial on sex trafficking charges, was caused by hanging in his jail cell.

But the pathologist, Dr. Michael Baden, said on the morning TV show “Fox & Friends” that Mr. Epstein, 66, experienced a number of injuries that “are extremely unusual in suicidal hangings and could occur much more commonly in homicidal strangulation.”

“I think that the evidence points to homicide rather than suicide,” Dr. Baden said, who observed the autopsy, which was conducted by city officials.

Dr. Baden, a former New York City medical examiner and a Fox News contributor, added, “I’ve not seen in 50 years where that occurred in a suicidal hanging case.”

The findings by Dr. Baden were strongly disputed by the city’s chief medical examiner, Dr. Barbara Sampson, who previously ruled Mr. Epstein’s death on Aug. 10 in the Metropolitan Correctional Center a suicide.

The death led to several investigations into how a high-profile inmate died by suicide soon after having attempted to take his own life and being placed under additional supervision.

Mr. Epstein was a wealthy financier and convicted sex offender. He used his money and connections to get a widely criticized plea deal in Florida in 2008.

Mr. Epstein was arrested in July at Teterboro Airport in New Jersey by federal officials.

A spokesman for the United States attorney’s office in Manhattan had no comment on Dr. Baden’s statements about Mr. Epstein’s death.

Benjamin Weiser contributed additional reporting.
https://www.nytimes.com/2019/10/30/nyre ... baden.html
Don’t forget that.
seemslikeadream

Postby stickdog99 » Wed Oct 30, 2019 4:29 pm

So SLAD, do you personally think it was more likely homicide or suicide?

All I am seeing here is dueling MSM narratives, including the last topped off tweet spin you posted which makes it seem as if you are writing off the evidence of homicide presented by the independent pathologist as a cynical ploy from Epstein's brother to cash in on his estate.

https://www.lamag.com/citythinkblog/jef ... n-suicide/

Although New York’s current chief medical examiner, Barbara Sampson, ruled Epstein’s death a suicide, Baden contends that broken bones in Epstein’s larynx point to murder, saying, “I’ve not seen in 50 years where that occurred in a suicidal hanging.”

So what do you think about this? Do you have any personal opinion on this controversy whatsoever?
stickdog99

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby seemslikeadream » Wed Oct 30, 2019 4:49 pm

I do think he was murdered but that's just my belief I have no proof

I post many different links from many different sources I don't complain about where your links come from you are perfectly free to post whatever links you want and I will continue to be civil with you even though you can not afford me the same courtesy

I thought I was pretty clear on that

I think one of the first posts I made after hearing of his "suicide" should answer your question I supposed you might have missed all my posts about how I feel about his death but I will also say I find it helpful to look at everything pertaining to a situation so I did add that point made by Marta Dhanis which was correct and something to think about

I find Black Cube the most interesting part of this whole thing

seemslikeadream » Sat Aug 10, 2019 9:26 am wrote:if you’re surprised that jeffrey epstein killed himself last night, imagine how surprised he must have been

southpaw

For those keeping score, CBS says Epstein was on suicide watch since late July (and their anchor makes clear in the video their understanding is that the watch was still in effect last night). NBC, citing multiple people familiar, says he wasn’t.

he was NOT FOUND DEAD

he died from cardiac arrest??????

From the NYC Medical Examiner:

OCME has an open case under the name of Jeffrey Epstein who was an inmate at Manhattan Correctional. Cause and manner of death are pending investigation.

emptywheel

Note, FBI investigation into his death may prevent/delay DOJ IG from investigating it (and why the fuck he wasn't on suicide watch).

The staff at Manhattan's MCC jail was also found unresponsive :)

Timeline: A call for an ambulance went out at approximately 6:40am Saturday morning. Epstein was being treated by members of the medical unit at the Metropolitan Correctional Center and was administered CPR. Epstein died a short time later at an area hospital.
https://twitter.com/ShimonPro/status/11 ... 2801334272

Jeffrey Epstein died in William Barr's custody. No bizarre theory changes that one inescapable fact.

Bill Barr:
“Death Wish, yeah,” Barr said. “That gives people a sense of satisfaction when they see it.”
“It’s a process that’s supposed to achieve justice, but very frequently doesn’t. That’s the theme in the Dirty Harry movies,” - 8-9-19

We won’t know the truth about Jeffrey Epstein’s death until William Barr issues his 4 page summary.
FUN FACT: William Barr recused, then un-recused himself from the Jeffrey Epstein case.

Shimon Prokupecz

Significant - Jail officials in statement say Epstein was in the Special Housing Unit at the MCC. This is important cause it means he was supposed to get special attention. So what happened here?
https://twitter.com/ShimonPro/status/11 ... 0946553856

He got special attention! :shock:

Only ? is if Epstein left a Kill Switch 'in the event of his sudden demise'.

no way to hang yourself in jail cell

where is the footage?

NBC News

Attorney Lisa Bloom: "On behalf of the victims I represent, we would have preferred [Jeffrey Epstein] lived to face justice. Our civil cases can still proceed against his estate. Victims deserve to be made whole for the lifelong damage he caused. We’re just getting started."

Adam Klasfeld

First reaction: There should be hearings as to how this was allowed to happen to a key witness in an investigation involving a global sex-trafficking conspiracy.

one day after unsealed docs
there are on going investigations into other people

Epstein death does NOT preclude federal invesitgators and prosecutors from continuing to investigate any Epstein co-conspirators or anyone who covered up crimes he committed.

- Tammy -
Who took these pictures and why did they give them or sell them to a right/Pro Trump publication?? Why were they at the hospital?? Who called them? Wiliiam Farrington?https://twitter.com/LuluLemew

Vicky Ward

Let me assure you: Jeffrey Epstein's death is not the end of this story. There is more yet to come. Stay tuned...

Seung Min Kim

The calls for congressional probes into Epstein’s apparent death by suicide begin - @LoisFrankel is calling on House Oversight to investigate

https://twitter.com/seungminkim/status/ ... 6313016320

waiting for public statement from the people that run this jail

recently taken off suicide watch

alone in his cell :roll:

The Bureau of Prisons is part of DOJ. This should prompt an immediate and comprehensive DOJ Inspector General investigation to determine who is responsible.

I bet Barr will get right on that :roll:

Lincoln's Bible

Expose his damn money.
Ghislaine Maxwell is the daughter of Semion Mogilevich’s former business partner, Robert Maxwell - who was also an Israeli spy.
Here is Epstein’s bookkeeper, swearing under oath where Epstein got his money.
https://twitter.com/LincolnsBible?ref_s ... r%5Eauthor

Epstein might be a better witness dead than alive

Adam Klasfeld

Second reaction: A former federal prosecutor informs me about this secord-order effect in terms of legal procedure.

Epstein introduced Melania to trump

seemslikeadream » Tue Aug 13, 2019 6:33 am wrote:we agree on that

and who is responsible the circumstances in that jail?

Attorney General William Barr is...he absolutely knew Epstein was there, he had the ultimate responsiblilty, his lack of authority, control, power, leadership, is very telling

dereliction of duty

and we need to know the reason for this

One of Jeffrey Epstein’s guards the night he hanged himself in his federal jail cell wasn’t a regular correctional officer

who was he why was he there?

Wait... who was "shrieking"?

CBS NEWS August 13, 2019, 7:25 AM
Shrieking heard from Jeffrey Epstein's jail cell the morning he died

CBS News has learned that the morning of Jeffrey Epstein's death there was shouting and shrieking from his jail cell. Guards attempted to revive him while saying "breathe, Epstein, breathe."
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/jeffrey-ep ... al-center/
Last edited by seemslikeadream on Wed Oct 30, 2019 5:19 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Don’t forget that.
seemslikeadream

Postby Wombaticus Rex » Wed Oct 30, 2019 5:17 pm

I don't even think he's dead, I think he was helping to orchestrate the cleanup of the island after his "death." He got caught on camera by a drone, sitting in a golf cart and talking. Both men noticed the drone and he slid back out of view immediately; the other man doesn't move.

If the prison and the police are completely compromised, it's just a trivial to get him out as it is to kill him. There's a whole parallel ghost world for "dead people," and it exists all around us in plain sight.

Why keep him alive, then? Because Epstein was a network, and an important one, which is too plugged in to simply burn like some separatist movement or cocaine militia or 'moderate rebels.' Ghislaine was still clearly sending messages from the Murdoch grid, on the same day that airport ID scanners x computer systems went down nationwide. Spacey's accuser just got killed. Harvey W is still hanging out with all of his pals and living the high life, masters of the universe.

It has been interesting watching media operatives co-opting the "epstein was murdered" drumbeat, though - most especially Snowden today, giving a heartfelt tribute to "Dr. Michael Baden, one of the world’s leading forensic pathologists."

Most of what exists in US media are weaponized lies, addictive narratives, soundbites and hashtags. It's poison, and besides, the shape of the control system is clear enough, right? If anything, ol' Hugh was understating the case.
Wombaticus Rex

Postby kelley » Wed Oct 30, 2019 7:00 pm

"Most of what exists in US media are weaponized lies, addictive narratives, soundbites and hashtags. It's poison, and besides, the shape of the control system is clear enough, right?"

boom
kelley

Postby stickdog99 » Thu Oct 31, 2019 3:00 am

seemslikeadream » 30 Oct 2019 20:49 wrote:I do think he was murdered but that's just my belief I have no proof

I post many different links from many different sources I don't complain about where your links come from you are perfectly free to post whatever links you want and I will continue to be civil with you even though you can not afford me the same courtesy.

What? I was just asking whether your most recent post indicated your personal opinion about the case.

Please don't confuse my slightly irritated confusion about your motives and opinions with incivility. What may have seemed perfectly clear to you was simply obscure to me.
Last edited by stickdog99 on Thu Oct 31, 2019 3:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
stickdog99

Postby stickdog99 » Thu Oct 31, 2019 3:01 am

Wombaticus Rex » 30 Oct 2019 21:17 wrote:I don't even think he's dead, I think he was helping to orchestrate the cleanup of the island after his "death." He got caught on camera by a drone, sitting in a golf cart and talking. Both men noticed the drone and he slid back out of view immediately; the other man doesn't move.

I did not catch this story. Do you have a link? Thanks.
stickdog99

Postby RocketMan » Thu Oct 31, 2019 4:49 am

It has been interesting watching media operatives co-opting the "epstein was murdered" drumbeat, though - most especially Snowden today, giving a heartfelt tribute to "Dr. Michael Baden, one of the world’s leading forensic pathologists."

\<]

Why can't I have my conspiracies cut & dry, why do you Wombaticus Rex constantly take away my joy in being part of the discerning few who see behind the facade? :rofl2 Why does everything have to be so fucking complicated & multilayered?

Well, that's of course because reality is that way, so thanks for the constant reality checks WREx, keep 'em coming. :thumbsup

The drone footage was hardly conclusive, but of course it's perfectly conceivable Epstein was extracted alive. Hell, he could be alive in the photo where he lies on the gurney for all we know. Sometimes drawing the contours of parapolitics is a fucking drag, frankly, because really, why is some alternative scenario plausible and some other completely bonkers? The shit they've pulled, pretty much ANYTHING is conceivable by 2019.

And as for Snowden... I'm not yet convinced he's an operative but his performance is strangely polished and for a computer nerd he has sculpted his personal brand to a T from the very start. Also, the slightly self-righteous Ron Paul Republican vibes he still gives off are unpleasant... His unsolicited praise of Dr. Baden is a red flag, no two ways about it.
-I don't like hoodlums.
-That's just a word, Marlowe. We have that kind of world. Two wars gave it to us and we are going to keep it.
RocketMan

Postby Belligerent Savant » Thu Oct 31, 2019 7:52 am

If there's a link to the Epstein drone exposure [after reported death] by all means link it. I've yet to track it down but haven't searched in earnest.

Re:

RocketMan » Thu Oct 31, 2019 3:49 am wrote:
And as for Snowden... I'm not yet convinced he's an operative but his performance is strangely polished and for a computer nerd he has sculpted his personal brand to a T from the very start. Also, the slightly self-righteous Ron Paul Republican vibes he still gives off are unpleasant... His unsolicited praise of Dr. Baden is a red flag, no two ways about it.

Compare his current predicament to Assange.

There is minimal, if any, allusion or indication in the press that the Federales are fervently in pursuit of Snowden at the moment. They gave up on that narrative some time ago.

His frequent interviews (always from an 'undisclosed location', natch), media exposure, press time, etc -- always appears to be in relatively comfortable surroundings yet reportedly 'untraceable' by the same intel operations that can [apparently] smoke out a terr'ist holed up in a desert cave.

He published a book! A would-be 'tell-all', sprinkled with limited hangout-esque quips.

The timing of his 'reveal' to the public around the time of Assange would be par for the course as an Op.

No one can know with certainty (his actual status as an 'agent'), but the current difference in circumstance between Snowden and Assange is stark.

Once identified, threats to Empire are never afforded an open platform, and are almost always shut down before long (it was a credit to Assange's tech savvy that he managed to evade for as long as he did); anyone that claims to be a 'rogue' but remains able to speak freely about it, for years, is highly suspect.
Belligerent Savant

Postby MacCruiskeen » Thu Oct 31, 2019 8:00 am

re: Snowden: Yeah, the contrast with Assange's plight is striking. Snowden has now had TWO Hollywood movies made about his life. Haven't seen either, but I gather they're both pretty adoring.

re: "Epstein still alive": Here's a still image from that drone footage, from Aug 30, of someone on that island who does look very like him and apparently doesn't want to be seen:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EDZfukrX4AE ... me=900x900

The footage is posted in the first tweet in this thread:

https://mobile.twitter.com/corygroshek/ ... 4804254720
Last edited by MacCruiskeen on Thu Oct 31, 2019 12:38 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"Ich kann gar nicht so viel fressen, wie ich kotzen möchte." - Max Liebermann,, Berlin, 1933

"Science is the belief in the ignorance of experts." - Richard Feynman, NYC, 1966

TESTDEMIC ➝ "CASE"DEMIC
MacCruiskeen

Postby Belligerent Savant » Thu Oct 31, 2019 8:07 am

^^^^^

(On edit)

Thanks Mac - great find.

Screenshot of a comment below the above snapshot from the same twitter account, below.

Per WRex's upthread missive, nothing reported by the press can be taken at face value, needless to say. Weaponized lies, indeed.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Belligerent Savant

Postby Elvis » Thu Oct 31, 2019 12:35 pm

The "Epstein taken out alive" scenario is making more sense to me (thanks WR), and just as easy as killing him. Not convinced but 100% possible.
“The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists.” ― Joan Robinson
Elvis

Postby guruilla » Thu Oct 31, 2019 4:58 pm

Been a while since I tried to post - seems the quote a post option is gone?

wombat wrote:Spacey's accuser just got killed.

I missed that, thanks. And meanwhile "There are no details yet on the circumstances of death." Seriously? Frank Underwood is rubbing our noses in his doodoo again?

Harvey W is still hanging out with all of his pals and living the high life, masters of the universe.

I guess a ref to this?

Curious to know if anyone at RI has seen any evidence, or even allegations, that HW's downfall (or "downfall") was orchestrated as an insider-takedown?

The guy is protected for several decades & in a single month suddenly he's thrown to the wolves.... And now Ronan Farrow (former "special adviser on youth issues" to Hillary Clinton) has a # 1 best-seller documenting his "heroic" struggle against Black Cube ops and media corruption to slay the patriarchal white whale. So once again the narrative that exposes the system's corruption, with one hand, confirms its essential goodness with the other. Sorcerers' sleight of hand strikes again?
It is a lot easier to fool people than show them how they have been fooled.
guruilla

Postby seemslikeadream » Thu Oct 31, 2019 5:11 pm

quote button is still there if you are on a iPhone or iPad it does not show up but if you click where the button is to the left of the avatar you will access it

Don’t forget that.
seemslikeadream

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion