Billionaire Pedophile Jeffrey Epstein Goes Free

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Re: Billionaire Pedophile Jeffrey Epstein Goes Free

Postby DrEvil » Tue Aug 13, 2019 9:39 pm

Just a minor complaint: is it necessary to post images of everything instead of just copy-pasting the text? It makes your posts unsearchable, it's impossible to copy-paste anything from them, and as soon as the site goes down everything disappears.
"I only read American. I want my fantasy pure." - Dave
DrEvil

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby JackRiddler » Tue Aug 13, 2019 10:15 pm

Yes, in this case Mossad has always seemed likely as the sponsor, for several reasons. Some were laid out by Project Willow: the domestic ruling networks would never look this exposed or be as obvious, she says. You wouldn't know their names. It has to be outsiders, she argues. Others are suggested by the presence of Maxwells. But if Mossad, then central or side op? Working it toward a factional goal or as an opportunistic flytrap?
We meet at the borders of our being, we dream something of each others reality. - Harvey of R.I.

To Justice my maker from on high did incline:
I am by virtue of its might divine,
The highest Wisdom and the first Love.

TopSecret WallSt. Iraq & more
JackRiddler

Postby Grizzly » Wed Aug 14, 2019 2:43 am

Jesus... Rex was right:

“The more we do to you, the less you seem to believe we are doing it.”

― Joseph mengele
Grizzly

Postby 8bitagent » Wed Aug 14, 2019 2:54 am

Found some interesting new connections that push Epstein much deeper into the web of, well everything, than I could have imagined.

- Evidence suggests Epstein was connected to the Bush 88-92 presidency, and more specifically James Baker III
The lawsuit suggests that Epstein was connected to James Baker III, who was secretary of state from 1989 to 1992 during the George H.W. Bush administration. At one point, according to court records, Schantz was asked, “Do you know how Mr. Epstein came to know Secretary of State James Baker?” to which he responded “No.”

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/jeffrey- ... 05188.html

- The head of one of the largest and most famous Wall Street company ponzi schemes in SEC history claims Epstein masterminded the whole thing

There's a lot of information here, indicating Epstein was masterminding and helping to coordinate all sorts of plans involving buying major airlines to coordinating multi billion dollar bilking schemes
https://www.thedailybeast.com/did-jeffr ... _y1JRthxuE
more details of Epstein's time in the company here https://www.cbsnews.com/news/jeffrey-ep ... me-crimes/

Epstein seems to have been advising Elon Musk and secretly advising Tesla on a number of major issues as well as trying to get the Saudis to heavily invest
It appears, Epstein was not just personally advising Elon Musk, but helping Epstein select candidates to replace him as board chairman...as well as trying to get the Saudis and Epstein's pal MBS to invest billions into Tesla
https://observer.com/2019/08/jeffrey-ep ... usk-tesla/
The enigmatic death of convicted financier Jeffrey Epstein over the weekend was seen as a relief to many of his powerful friends because whatever dirty secrets he knew about them are now forever buried. But they forgot one thing: If Epstein ever leaked any of these secrets to journalists on off-the-record terms in the past, they are now public knowledge.

One such lucky reporter was The New York Times‘ James B. Stewart. In a weekly column published online Monday (in print Tuesday), Stewart disclosed previously untold details about his interview with Epstein in August 2018 concerning his business dealings with Silicon Valley’s power figures, particularly Tesla CEO Elon Musk.Stewart wrote that, before booking the interview, he’d heard a rumor that Epstein was advising Musk on a crisis response strategy after Musk’s explosive tweet about taking Tesla private backfired with shareholders and the SEC. (Musk posted the tweet on August 7. Stewart interviewed Epstein on August 16.)
Stewart also said he’d heard that Epstein was compiling a list of candidates to replace Musk as Tesla’s board chairman, which later became part of the agreement under Tesla’s settlement with the SEC.

According to the journalist, Epstein acknowledged his involvement with Tesla but avoided discussing the work in detail, reasoning that “once it became public that he was advising the company, he’d have to stop doing so, because he was ‘radioactive,'” Stewart wrote. “He predicted that everyone at Tesla would deny talking to him or being his friend.”
If anything, Epstein’s prediction on how Tesla might react was acute. On Monday, Tesla’s spokesperson issued a statement to various media outlets, saying “it is incorrect to say that Epstein ever advised Elon on anything.”

Stewart had his doubts, too, writing, “It seemed clear Mr. Epstein had embellished his role in the Tesla situation to enhance his own importance and gain attention.”
But one thing Epstein said about Tesla seemed to be in line with what we know happened in the fallout of Musk’s “go-private” tweet.
According to Stewart, Epstein said during their meeting that “he’d spoken to the Saudis about possibly investing in Tesla,” adding that Saudi Arabia’s Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman was a close friend. (Epstein had a photo of himself with the crown prince displayed at his Manhattan house.)

Because the privatization plan Musk proposed at the time would cost nearly $80 billion, a significant premium over Tesla’s market value, there were only a few qualified investors out there for him to seek money from. In a blog post dated August 13, 2018, Musk suggested that Saudi Arabia’s sovereign wealth fund, the Public Investment Fund (PIF), was a possible buyer.
A Bloomberg report a day earlier said PIF was indeed in talks with Tesla about a deal.
It never materialized to anything, as we know now, with Musk eventually deciding to move past that troubling privatization plan and to keep Tesla public.

- To further add evidence Elon Musk was tight with Epstein, Musk was scene with Epstein right hand criminal BFF Maxwell in 2014 at an Oscar's party
https://www.businessinsider.com/elon-mu ... dam-2019-8

- There sure seems to be an awful lot of money in the hundreds of millions going between Epstein's offshore bank accounts and front companies with L Brands Wexner and others tied
In the early 2000s, when Epstein was a financial adviser to Wexner, a staggering $88 million suddenly appeared in FTC’s accounts, according to documents filed in St. Thomas in the Virgin Islands and obtained by The New York Times Times. Over the next few years, money was periodically withdrawn from the offshore entity, the Times found, and after a few years, the money was periodically withdrawn. The sender and the recipient of the $88 million is unclear.

Attempts to reach both lawyers for this story were unsuccessful.

The reports that Indyke and Schantz have hired criminal defense attorneys suggest that they are well aware that, while Epstein is dead, prosecutions against his associates may not be over. Indeed, Manhattan U.S. Attorney Geoffrey S. Berman issued a statement shortly after Epstein’s death confirming the investigation will continue.

“To those brave young women who have already come forward and to the many others who have yet to do so,” the statement said, “let me reiterate that we remain committed to standing for you, and our investigation of the conduct charged in the Indictment — which included a conspiracy count — remains ongoing.”

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/jeffrey- ... 05188.html

In the same article, apparently Citbank sued Epstein for defaulting on a $20 million dollar loan with his offshore front company
In 2002, Citibank sued Epstein and his company, the Financial Trust Company (FTC), claiming they defaulted on a $20 million loan. Citibank claims in its suit that it pitched Epstein two $10 million investment opportunities, and that he agreed to invest the money as long as the bank loaned him the amount.

Epstein borrowed the money but later later sued the bank, claiming it defrauded him. Citibank’s lawsuit that it fired back named two Epstein employees actively involved in dealing with Citibank on behalf of Epstein and FTC — New York-based lawyers Jeffrey A. Schantz and Darren K. Indyke. FTC’s incorporation documents also show that Indyke and Schantz were involved with some of his trusts, The New York Times reported.

It is pretty crazy that it's really AFTER Epstein's death which pretty much everyone knew was coming, that there's now a race by competing investigative branches and the media to uncover just how deep the Epstein rabbit hole goes. I truly wish Mark Lombardi were still alive to try and map this one.
Earlier today Trump told reporters to look into Bill Clinton flying on Epstein's plane 27 times and investigate if Clinton visited the island. Of course Newsweek's Seth Abramson is alleging the Epstein/Trump ties is much more deeper than anyone realizes.

And in regards to Epstein's death in the MCC. I admit, despite still believing for now that Epstein hung himself...my god all the stuff that's come out in the last few hours
1. Inmates claim they heard screaming
2. One of the two guards posted was not a corrections officer and was brought in the night before Epstein's death as a substitute guard
3. Evidence is surfacing the 30 minute check ins on Epstein's cell were falsified
4. They're now saying he appears to have been dead for hours before he was found
5. His cellmate was removed the day prior to his death, not having a cellmate is a clear violation
6. Where the hell is the hallway camera video footage? I get there wasnt video in his cell, but just the general cameras inside the wing he was housed...where is that?
7. The coroner has not officially concluded the report

I think we all knew that when Epstein was arrested in early July, it would be THE story...I just didn't expect the story would begin to unspool as fast and as wide as it has.
Seth Abramson from Newsweek, who's been tirelessly posting exclusive explosive alleged new facts in this case, retweeted this new article hinting at how this case may go deeper and farther than anyone can even theorize.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions ... edirect=on
Lord knows what they'll find in (FINALLY) sweeping his private island, but that New Mexico property has to be holding some pretty dark secrets. Especially with Epstein wanting to use "Zorro Ranch" as ground zero for his sex slave eugenic project https://www.nytimes.com/2019/07/31/busi ... enics.html

Anyways thanks to everyone for posting really good deep dives. This appears to be the case RI has been waiting for. After all is said in done, I hope and want to assume the victims and anti abuse charities will get the lionshare of financial restitution from Epstein's holdings and properties, and this creates the tinderbox situation to bring down at least a portion of the house of cards that have been hiding in plain sight for so long
Last edited by 8bitagent on Wed Aug 14, 2019 3:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Do you know who I am? I am the arm, and I sound like this..."-man from another place, twin peaks fire walk with me
8bitagent

Postby RocketMan » Wed Aug 14, 2019 3:20 am

So the official line is now that two guards fudged records to be able to sleep on duty.

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Like something out of a 50s cartoon. For Chrissakes.

https://nypost.com/2019/08/14/jail-guar ... his-death/

The two Manhattan jail guards tasked with monitoring Jeffrey Epstein before he died fell asleep on the job and fudged the log entries to show they checked on him and other inmates when they actually didn’t, according to reports.

Surveillance video reviewed after Epstein’s death showed the guards at the Metropolitan Correctional Center never made some of the inspections noted in the log, sources told The Post late Tuesday.

A prison and law enforcement official told The New York Times late Tuesday that the guards were asleep when they failed to check on Epstein for about three hours before his death.
-I don't like hoodlums.
-That's just a word, Marlowe. We have that kind of world. Two wars gave it to us and we are going to keep it.
RocketMan

Postby RocketMan » Wed Aug 14, 2019 3:24 am

To further add evidence Elon Musk was tight with Epstein, Musk was scene with Epstein right hand criminal BFF Maxwell in 2014 at an Oscar's party

Epstein was apparently also a fabulist and prone to inflating his wealth (not a billionaire, apparently) and making himself seem more important than he is.

The photo in question certainly could support the claim that Maxwell (who probably shares more than one of Epstein's distasteful traits) simply saw a photo op and inserted herself in the picture.

Epstein's foibles (aside from raping children) would make him an excellent intelligence asset, as agencies like people who tend to discredit themselves when their cover is blown.
-I don't like hoodlums.
-That's just a word, Marlowe. We have that kind of world. Two wars gave it to us and we are going to keep it.
RocketMan

Postby 82_28 » Wed Aug 14, 2019 3:42 am

RocketMan » Tue Aug 13, 2019 11:20 pm wrote:So the official line is now that two guards fudged records to be able to sleep on duty.

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Like something out of a 50s cartoon. For Chrissakes.

https://nypost.com/2019/08/14/jail-guar ... his-death/

The two Manhattan jail guards tasked with monitoring Jeffrey Epstein before he died fell asleep on the job and fudged the log entries to show they checked on him and other inmates when they actually didn’t, according to reports.

Surveillance video reviewed after Epstein’s death showed the guards at the Metropolitan Correctional Center never made some of the inspections noted in the log, sources told The Post late Tuesday.

A prison and law enforcement official told The New York Times late Tuesday that the guards were asleep when they failed to check on Epstein for about three hours before his death.

I know right? You're watched like a hawk even in smaller cities inner jails for small shit that you get out basically right away from. Sucks. But you are being watched. Strange all around. We'll never know anything about this. I can't imagine some warden dozing on the job in my experience.
There is no me. There is no you. There is all. There is no you. There is no me. And that is all. A profound acceptance of an enormous pageantry. A haunting certainty that the unifying principle of this universe is love. -- Propagandhi
82_28

Postby Spiro C. Thiery » Wed Aug 14, 2019 5:42 am

vv Just what I thought upon seeing the news, after which I wondered if it had just taken that long to get "legal permission", which didn't sound feasible. Then came the reports that they rushed in after his alleged departure from Earth because any evidence now collected could not be challenged in court if used to get other perps.
Elvis » Today, 00:51 wrote:
Government investigators raided the alleged sex trafficker's private island in the Virgin Islands Monday.

They sure took their time with that. Shouldn't they have swooped in there on the day of the arrest?

Grizzly » Today, 03:19 wrote:Let's ALL not forget, the FBI let the fucking island get cleaned out before raiding...
Seeing the world through rose-colored latex.
Spiro C. Thiery

Postby seemslikeadream » Wed Aug 14, 2019 8:29 am

let's remember

this was about sadism and blackmail

the things Epstein's and his friends did were much worse than we know right now.

With Jeffrey Epstein Dead, the Search Is on for Alleged Recruiter Ghislaine Maxwell
According to court documents, the mysterious socialite helped recruit young girls for the late sex-offender’s coterie

Nina Burleigh August 13, 2019 3:51PM ET
Jeffrey Epstein and Ghislaine Maxwell attend Batman Forever/R. McDonald Event on June 13, 1995 in New York City.
Jeffrey Epstein and Ghislaine Maxwell in 1995.
Patrick McMullan/Getty Image
Jeffrey Epstein is gone, and now everyone is looking for the heiress-apparent of his cache of secrets, the international woman of mystery, Ghislaine Maxwell. Authorities reportedly don’t know where she is, but she appears to be in their sights. “Let me assure you that case will continue on against anyone who was complicit with Epstein,” and that “any co-conspirators should not rest easy,” Attorney General William Barr said Monday.

The Department of Justice is now fully humiliated by, first, their lenient treatment of the convicted child sex trafficker, and then for letting him die in their custody. DOJ lawyers had cravenly agreed with Epstein’s legal team in 2008 to keep the case quiet, but last year, dogged reporting from the Miami Herald’s Julie Brown finally brought the trafficked women’s stories to light. And last week, the day preceding Epstein’s death, a New York court released over 2,000 pages of lurid details.

The documents emerged from a defamation case against Maxwell, brought by one of Epstein’s accusers: Virginia Giuffre, who in 2015 went public with allegations of being procured at age 15 by Maxwell, repeatedly assaulted by Epstein and forced to have sex with powerful men including Prince Andrew (who has denied it).

Maxwell called the story “obvious lies” and for that, Giuffre sued her for defamation in 2016. Depositions in the case expose Ghislaine Maxwell’s alleged crimes: Giuffre was fresh out of foster care and a rehab runaway when Maxwell allegedly started grooming her 20 years ago. Giuffre’s lawyers also deposed other girls who accused Maxwell of procuring and grooming them for sex with Epstein and other men, backing up and expanding on Giuffre’s trafficking story. Their depositions, and those of butlers, house managers and private pilots suggest an almost industrial-scale operation. The girls — now women — added more prominent names to the list of men alleged to have had sex with underage girls, including former Clinton Energy Secretary Bill Richardson, Sen. George Mitchell — who served as a fact finder for Clinton’s Middle East peace process — and MIT artificial intelligence pioneer Marvin Minsky. (Mitchell and Richardson immediately denied the allegations; Minsky died in 2016.)

In the latest documents, one Manhattan billionaire’s butler recalled encountering an unnamed 15-year-old Swedish girl who told him Maxwell took her passport after she refused to have sex with Epstein while on Jeffrey’s private island. The girl was “shaking uncontrollably” and couldn’t remember how she had gotten off the island and back to the U.S, he said.

Another witness-accuser, Johanna Sjoberg, recalled in a deposition how Maxwell appeared on the campus of Palm Beach Atlantic University, a small, private Christian school, in February or March of 2001. “She approached and asked if I could tell her how to find someone to work at her house,” Sjoberg testified. Sjoberg said she’d take the job herself. How was a Christian-college freshman to suspect a woman who spoke the Queen’s English was out virgin hunting?

According to Sjoberg, textbook grooming commenced. A shopping trip to posh Worth Avenue, a visit to the mansion. Then a week later, a call — would Johanna like to earn $100 dollars to perform some foot rubs at the mansion? She went and soon found herself asked to strip, and lying on the massage table herself, to learn the best massage moves. In a few months, she said in the deposition, she was being called in to participate in threesomes with Jeffrey and Ghislaine or other girls in Epstein’s coterie.

Maxwell, knowing Sjoberg was studying photography, eventually bought her a camera. But according to Sjoberg, there were strings attached. “You cannot receive it yet because you didn’t finish your job and I had to finish it for you,” Sjoberg recalled her saying. “She was implying that I did not get Jeffrey off and she had to do it.”

Eventually, she got the camera and was soon flying to Jeffrey’s private island with other teen girls, to meet other men.

“She called us her children,” Sjoberg recalled. “At one point when we were in the islands we were all watching a movie and she called us her children.”

“Did she ever refer to herself as a mother?” the lawyer asked.

“Yes, like a mother hen.”

In the latest documents, as she always has, Maxwell denies everything. (Maxwell’s legal team did not respond to requests for comment.)

The lurid details — underage or barely of-age girls forced into threesomes, assaulted with sex toys, and according to one deposition account, getting to know Epstein’s “egg-shaped” genitalia — transfixed social media for hours. Nasty Twitter plebes nicknamed the British socialite “Ghiz” making a public spectacle of a woman who, years after Epstein’s Palm Beach imprisonment, was still maintaining a seemly front. “I have been absolutely appalled by this story and appalled by the entire characterization of it and I apologize sincerely for my banging at the table,” she says in one of the depositions, to lawyers who have already heard some two-dozen girls tell the same appalling story.

Of course, it was all supposed to remain — as the word stamped on every page of her own deposition reminds us — “Confidential.”

How does a proper upperclass Englishwoman end up accused again and again of cruising — with a chauffeur behind the wheel — South Florida strip-mall massage parlors, “spas,” and tiny Christian college campuses hunting for teen girls with bad families or just out of rehab or in foster care?

Alliances between heiresses and serially sexually abusive men are not unheard of. Learjet heiress Pat Lear was a disciple of the guru known as Bhagwan Shree Rajneesh who ran a sex cult in Oregon. The Seagram’s heiress Clare Bronfman poured millions into the NXVIM cult and then legal defense of sex slaver Keith Raniere. Patty Hearst took up arms with her Symbionese Liberation Army rapist.

It’s not clear what drew these other heiresses to the abusers, but to begin to understand Ghislaine Maxwell, the place to start might be her dad.

Robert Maxwell’s exploits in the underworld brought him in contact with some of the late Twentieth Century’s most notorious global mobsters, and paid for the 53-room mansion on a 14-acre park overlooking Cambridge, where Ghislaine grew up. Born Jan Hoch to a peasant Czech family in in 1923, he grew up to be a member of British Parliament and owner of a major media company. But that was only the visible side of his. In their book Robert Maxwell: Superspy, British investigative journalists Gordon Thomas and Martin Dillon claim that Maxwell was a conduit between the KGB, the Israeli intelligence service Mossad, and the emerging Russian kleptocrat oligarchy in the 1980s, creating some 400 companies that were used to launder the newly capitalist Slavs’ dirty money.

The authors alleged Maxwell was in business with Russian mob kingpin Semyon Mogilevich, a 300 pound financial mastermind who has been compared to the Wall Street bank Goldman Sachs for the scale of his criminal empire. Mogilevich is on the FBI’s ten most wanted list for a variety of sophisticated financial schemes, besides the standard mob businesses of trafficking in human and drugs.

Maxwell was a prodigious patriarch — nine children by one wife — and baby Ghislaine was supposedly his favorite. He named his yacht the Lady Ghislaine, and was found dead near it, in 1990, under mysterious circumstances, after a series of criminal financial deals went bad. The cause of death remains murky, and Ghislaine Maxwell has said she doesn’t believe he killed himself.

Ghislaine Maxwell moved to New York in 1991, and was soon a society fixture, hanging with the likes of John F. Kennedy Jr. and Donald Trump. Her boyfriend was Jeffrey Epstein. According to the defamation lawsuit, by the mid-1990s, she was hunting for troubled girls and grooming them for him. The girls told lawyers they thought Maxwell was Epstein’s part-time girlfriend, who wanted them around because she couldn’t keep up with his insatiable sexual requirements. She was soon running his houses in New York, Palm Beach, and the Virgin Islands.

As she cruise Florida strip malls, she was driven by Epstein’s Palm Beach mansion manager, Juan Alessi. According to his deposition, he disliked her, and thought she was “rotten spoiled.” He also thought she and Epstein were “like partners in business,” he said. “I don’t know what kind of business but she was the one who organized I would say employment. So whatever I need, if I have some kind of problem, I contact her.”

Federal prosecutors have admitted in bail filings they don’t know what Epstein actually did for money. But one clue lies in another lawsuit between Epstein and some of the accusers in Florida. An Epstein accountant testified that Epstein got his “money start” from Maxwell’s father.

What is known is that with his stash of mystery money he built a wired-up sybaritic paradise for horny powerful men, stocked with sexually groomed young girls and women. He then became a keeper of their secrets, as he bragged to author James B. Stewart last year. “The overriding impression I took away from our roughly 90-minute conversation was that Mr. Epstein knew an astonishing number of rich, famous and powerful people, and had photos to prove it,” Stewart wrote in the New York Times. “He also claimed to know a great deal about these people, some of it potentially damaging or embarrassing, including details about their supposed sexual proclivities and recreational drug use.”

A lot of people knew what Epstein was into. Most have managed to keep hunkered down behind the hedge of lawyers. The legal documents dumped last week are just pieces of depositions, with many pages ending mid-sentence, presumably because those named in the missing pages are in Hail Mary legal mode, throwing last minute legal maneuvers at the judge to block their release.

Dead men don’t talk. Live women, in the Epstein case, have been talking — but until recently they might as well have been dead too for all the legal system cared.

One Epstein associate could answer the questions that now, he never can. Her lawyers are both “out of the country’ and were unavailable for comment, according to the offices. But maybe soon, Ghislaine Maxwell will be forced out of the shadows to join her “children” in explaining who her late friend Jeffrey Epstein was and what he was doing.

Jeffrey Epstein: Unsealed Indictment Alleges Sexual Exploitation, Abuse of ‘Dozens of Minor Girls’ | RS News 7/9/19

Jeffrey Epstein, the billionaire financier connected to Donald Trump and Bill Clinton who was arrested last Saturday, has been indicted and charged with sex trafficking and sex trafficking conspiracy.
https://www.rollingstone.com/culture/cu ... ry-871182/

Jeffrey Epstein accuser sues his longtime associate, 3 staffers
Araoz alleges she was repeatedly sexually assaulted by Epstein at his New York City townhouse when she was 14 and 15 years old, including a forcible rape in 2002. She first disclosed her alleged abuse publicly in an exclusive TODAY Show interview with Savannah Guthrie of NBC News on July 10, the same day she filed papers in New York state court saying she intended to sue Epstein.

It is also one of the first lawsuits filed under New York state’s new Child Victims Act, which goes into effect Wednesday. The landmark law enables victims of child sex abuse to bring civil cases against alleged abusers for the next 12 months, regardless of when the abuse took place. After the year, victims will still have up until age 55 to file civil suits.

Slideshow preview image
18 PHOTOS

The Jeffrey Epstein case

See Gallery

Araoz's case was not cited in the sex-trafficking indictment filed against Epstein in July. After his indictment and after she went public with her allegations, she was interviewed by both the FBI and federal prosecutors for the Southern District of New York as part of their investigation of Epstein. Araoz is continuing to cooperate as the criminal focus turns to any potential Epstein co-conspirators, her attorneys told NBC News.

Multiple young women have accused Maxwell, now 57, the youngest daughter of late British publishing magnate Robert Maxwell, of complicity in Epstein’s alleged sex trafficking ring. They say she either recruited them directly or provided logistical support, like scheduling visits to Epstein’s home.

Maxwell’s alleged role came into sharper focus last week in newly unsealed court filings that include depositions from Epstein's former masseuses, staffers and associates. They paint a portrait of Maxwell as the accused sexual predator's chief enabler.

The filings are related to a 2015 defamation lawsuit that alleged Epstein victim Virginia Roberts Giuffre filed against Maxwell. That suit was settled out of court in 2017.

Maxwell has not been criminally charged and has repeatedly denied the accusations against her. In Epstein’s 2007 plea agreement, prosecutors agreed not to bring any criminal charges against other potential co-conspirators identified in the course of the investigation. Maxwell was not named in the agreement as a potential co-conspirator. Epstein pleaded guilty to two state prostitution felonies, served 13 months in a county jail — with daytime work release — and registered as a sex offender. The deal has been widely criticized by legal experts.

Araoz’s case represents a new legal liability for Maxwell and other household staff — a secretary, a maid, and a “recruiter” who Araoz says she encountered outside her high school a few blocks from Epstein’s home in the fall of 2001.

The suit alleges Maxwell “participated with and assisted Epstein in maintaining and protecting Defendant Epstein’s sex trafficking ring” by ensuring a steady stream of young women by identifying and hiring “recruiters,” scheduling appointments with Epstein, as well as intimidating potential witnesses and ensuring the scheme remained secret.

Though Araoz says she never met Maxwell personally, her suit draws a direct line between Maxwell’s alleged administrative support of Epstein’s sex trafficking ring and the abuse she experienced. “Upon information and belief,” says the complaint, ”Maxwell conspired with Epstein in the implementation and maintenance of his criminal enterprise which, in turn, victimized Ms. Araoz.”

Maxwell's attorneys did not immediately respond to a request for comment or a question regarding Maxwell’s whereabouts. They did, however, recently send a letter to Araoz’s attorney, Dan Kaiser, responding to the intended lawsuit.

“The powerful and wealthy enabled Epstein,” Kaiser told NBC News. “The well-connected both participated in the sex-trafficking ring and aided in its concealment and perpetuation. They will now be held accountable.”

Epstein's lawyers did not respond to multiple requests for comment. In prior discussions with Araoz’s attorneys, Epstein’s attorneys had questioned her credibility.

New York’s new Child Victims Act also pertains to criminal cases — the statute of limitations has increased five years, so that victims will now have until the age 28 to press felony charges for sexual abuse and age 25 for misdemeanors.

As NBC News has previously reported, Araoz never contacted the authorities to tell her story, but she says she did tell at least four people — her mother, her old boyfriend and two close friends — about the Epstein encounters several years after they occurred. Reached by NBC News, all four confirmed that she told them years ago that she had been sexually assaulted by Epstein.
https://www.aol.com/article/news/2019/0 ... /23793150/
Mazars and Deutsche Bank could have ended this nightmare before it started.
They could still get him out of office.
But instead, they want mass death.
Don’t forget that.
seemslikeadream

Blog: View Blog (83)

Postby Wombaticus Rex » Wed Aug 14, 2019 10:25 am

RocketMan » Wed Aug 14, 2019 2:24 am wrote:
To further add evidence Elon Musk was tight with Epstein, Musk was scene with Epstein right hand criminal BFF Maxwell in 2014 at an Oscar's party

Epstein was apparently also a fabulist and prone to inflating his wealth (not a billionaire, apparently) and making himself seem more important than he is.

The photo in question certainly could support the claim that Maxwell (who probably shares more than one of Epstein's distasteful traits) simply saw a photo op and inserted herself in the picture.

Epstein's foibles (aside from raping children) would make him an excellent intelligence asset, as agencies like people who tend to discredit themselves when their cover is blown.

I am no fan of Musk, but very much agree. Musk is famous so Jeffrey wanted to talk about him.

Musk also comes from a family of hustlers and grifters and I find it hard to believe he wouldn't recognize Epstein as a shark.
Wombaticus Rex

Postby Elvis » Wed Aug 14, 2019 2:49 pm

I expect Maxwell to turn up dead any time.
“The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists.” ― Joan Robinson
Elvis

Postby Grizzly » Wed Aug 14, 2019 3:00 pm

Turn up dead? Are you kidding? They're in the witness protection program B Not A... New identies new facial surgery, new life...
“The more we do to you, the less you seem to believe we are doing it.”

― Joseph mengele
Grizzly

Postby seemslikeadream » Wed Aug 14, 2019 3:13 pm

Tech CEO denies that Jeffrey Epstein's alleged madam, Ghislaine Maxwell, is hiding out at his house
It's not clear from the Daily Mail article when Maxwell was said to be staying at Borgerson's home; it reports that she "has been hiding out" at the home. And Borgerson did not respond to questions asking him to clarify whether Maxwell had stayed at his house before he left the country.
The Daily Mail also captured photos that it claims show Borgerson walking Maxwell's dog in Boston. However, Borgerson told Business Insider that the dog in the photographs is actually his, and his name is Secretary Hamilton — named after founding father Alexander Hamilton, who founded the Coast Guard.
https://www.insider.com/ghislaine-maxwe ... ort-2019-8

EXCLUSIVE: Ghislaine Maxwell's respectable new life: Jeffrey Epstein's long-time consort and the alleged procurer of his underage victims has been living with 43-year-old tech CEO at his secluded $3M oceanfront mansion outside of Boston
'She's become a real homebody, rarely ventures out. She's the antithesis of the woman who traveled extensively and partied constantly with Epstein,' a source familiar with Maxwell's new life exclusively told DailyMail.com
Ghislaine Maxwell, long-time consort of Jeffrey Epstein and the alleged procurer of victims in his underage sex trafficking ring, has been laying low in a New England beach town, DailyMail.com has learned exclusively.

Maxwell, 57, is in a relationship with Scott Borgerson, 43, and has been living with him at his secluded oceanfront property at the end of a long private road in Manchester-by-the-Sea, Massachusetts.

The British socialite has been loath to leave the $3 million mansion, a source told DailyMail.com amid heightened focus on Epstein's alleged co-conspirators following the convicted pedophile's apparent suicide on Saturday.

'She's become a real homebody, rarely ventures out. She's the antithesis of the woman who traveled extensively and partied constantly with Epstein,' said a source familiar with Maxwell's new life.

Ghislaine Maxwell, 57, is hiding out at a secluded $3M oceanfront property in Manchester-by-the-Sea, Massachusetts, DailyMail.com can exclusively reveal

The British socialite has been reluctant to leave the $3 million mansion (pictured), which is surrounded by trees and at the end of a long private road, a source told DailyMail.com

The property is owned by her tech CEO boyfriend Scott Borgerson, 43, who has been seen running errands in the area and walking Maxwell's dog

Borgerson was seen walking Maxwell's dog on Boston Common near his apartment where he lives during the work week

Maxwell was a long-time consort of Jeffrey Epstein (pictured together in 2005) and an alleged procurer of victims in his underage sex trafficking ring
Maxwell was a long-time consort of Jeffrey Epstein (pictured together in 2005) and an alleged procurer of victims in his underage sex trafficking ring
Little was known of Maxwell's whereabouts since she was last seen publicly three years ago as a multitude of reports claimed she had been living abroad, perhaps in London.

Her former townhouse on the Upper East Side of Manhattan was sold for $15 million in 2016, by a company with the same address as Epstein's New York office.

The spotlight has now swung to Maxwell, and other alleged co-conspirators of Epstein, following the convicted pedophile's apparent suicide in a Manhattan jail cell on Saturday.

Attorney General Bill Barr issued a stark warning to Epstein's cronies on Monday and made clear that federal investigators were coming for them.

'Let me assure you that this case will continue on against anyone who was complicit with Epstein. Any co-conspirators should not rest easy,' Barr said. 'The victims deserve justice and they will get it.'

Epstein, 66, was accused of arranging for girls, some as young as 14, to perform nude 'massages' and other sex acts, and of paying some of those girls to recruit others, between 2002 and 2005.

Epstein had employees who helped bring him girls, prosecutors have said, though none have been criminally charged.

Maxwell, 57, described as the 'madam of the house' by a former housekeeper at Epstein's mansion in Palm Beach, Florida, has strenuously denied any wrongdoing but reports now suggest she may be ready to co-operate with the authorities.

However, following Epstein's death, legal sources have said that many of those deals could now be off the table.

Former federal prosecutor, Jacob S. Frenkel, told the AP: 'Those who had leverage as potential cooperators in the case now find themselves as the primary targets.

'They no longer have anyone against whom to cooperate.'

Maxwell's lawyer, Jeff Pagliuca, has not responded to requests for an interview with Maxwell by DailyMail.com.

Borgerson was pictured last month running errands in the affluent community of Manchester-by-the-Sea, a half-hour drive from Boston. Borgerson declined to comment on his relationship with Maxwell when contacted by DailyMailTV

Borgerson run his own company, Cargometrics, an investment management firm that specializes in analyzing data on global shipping
Borgerson was seen walking Maxwell's dog on Boston Common near his apartment where he lives during the week
Borgerson run his own company, Cargometrics, an investment management firm that specializes in analyzing data on global shipping

Borgerson lives at his apartment in Boston during the work week. Pictured is the stately apartment building
The socialite's New England hideaway is an imposing three-story colonial property with five-bedrooms, wraparound terraces and sweeping grounds which reach to the ocean
The socialite's New England hideaway is an imposing three-story colonial property with five-bedrooms, wraparound terraces and sweeping grounds which reach to the ocean
'She's become a real homebody, rarely ventures out. She's the antithesis of the woman who traveled extensively and partied constantly with Epstein,' said a source familiar with Maxwell's new life
'She's become a real homebody, rarely ventures out. She's the antithesis of the woman who traveled extensively and partied constantly with Epstein,' said a source familiar with Maxwell's new life
Maxwell has not been seen publicly in around three years since she faded from the New York social scene she once reveled in with Epstein. In the wake of Epstein's apparent suicide on Saturday, the spotlight has now swung to Maxwell, and other alleged co-conspirators of Epstein
Maxwell has not been seen publicly in around three years since she faded from the New York social scene she once reveled in with Epstein. In the wake of Epstein's apparent suicide on Saturday, the spotlight has now swung to Maxwell, and other alleged co-conspirators of Epstein
The socialite's New England hideaway is an imposing three-story colonial property with five-bedrooms, wraparound terraces and sweeping grounds which reach to the ocean. The property is owned by tech CEO and maritime academic Dr Scott Borgerson.

Borgerson was seen by DailyMail.com in July running errands in the affluent community of Manchester-by-the-Sea, a half-hour drive from Boston.

Later, he was seen walking Maxwell's dog on Boston Common near his apartment where he lives during the week while running his company, Cargometrics, an investment management firm that specializes in analyzing data on global shipping.

The former Coast Guard officer, is also a member of the Council on Foreign Relations. He was married and is believed to have two children.

Borgenson did not respond to DailyMail.com's request for comment when first contacted, but following publication he claimed: 'I'm traveling abroad for business. Ghislaine Maxwell is not at my home and I don't know where she is.'

Maxwell has not been seen publicly in around three years since she faded from the New York social scene she once reveled in with Epstein.

The British aristocrat facilitated Epstein's entry to the rarefied worlds of royalty, politics and celebrity, cementing his friendships with Prince Andrew, Donald Trump, Bill Clinton, Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman and Woody Allen, to name a few.

Maxwell is the youngest child of the late newspaper magnate Robert Maxwell. She attended the boarding school Marlborough College in Wiltshire, England, a favorite of the British elite, and went on to study at Oxford University.

In her twenties, she was a well-known face on London's social scene and founded the Kit Kat Club, an alternative to the old-school-tie network for high-powered women.

She worked for her father's newspaper, The European, and as the director of Oxford United Football Club while her father was owner.

Top lawmaker demands answers in Jeffrey Epstein's death

Maxwell and Epstein partied with Donald Trump and Melania at Mar-A-Lago (pictured in 2000) and threw lavish dinners at Epstein's Upper East Side townhouse, attended by Woody Allen, Katie Couric, Chelsea Handler, David Blaine and Google co-founder Sergey Brin, among others
Maxwell and Epstein partied with Donald Trump and Melania at Mar-A-Lago (pictured in 2000) and threw lavish dinners at Epstein's Upper East Side townhouse, attended by Woody Allen, Katie Couric, Chelsea Handler, David Blaine and Google co-founder Sergey Brin, among others
Maxwell operated as part-girlfriend, part-employee, orchestrating Epstein's social life. Epstein supported Maxwell and helped her remain in the social position she had grown accustom to from her upbringing. Pictured: Epstein and Maxwellwith actress Carol Mack in 1995 in NYC
Maxwell operated as part-girlfriend, part-employee, orchestrating Epstein's social life. Epstein supported Maxwell and helped her remain in the social position she had grown accustom to from her upbringing. Pictured: Epstein and Maxwellwith actress Carol Mack in 1995 in NYC
Epstein accuser files first in wave of lawsuits

In 1991, Robert Maxwell drowned in mysterious circumstances after falling off his yacht named the Lady Ghislaine.

It emerged that his newspaper empire was built on the proceeds of epic criminality, which had seen him defraud its pension fund of almost half a billion pounds.

Vilified in the UK, where Robert Maxwell's victims were angered by the lavish lifestyle his family had enjoyed at their expense, his youngest daughter relocated to New York, where she took up residence in a small apartment, and set about re-inventing herself.

In the early Nineties, she took up with Epstein, a Gatsby-like financial whiz, who reportedly only managed the money of clients who could invest $1 billion. His sole publicly-named client is Les Wexner, the owner of L Brands which includes Victoria's Secret and Bath & Body Works.

Maxwell operated as part-girlfriend, part-employee, orchestrating Epstein's social life. Epstein supported Maxwell and helped her remain in the social position she had grown accustom to from her upbringing.

'Ghislaine floated in and out of the house with the keys, and even though Jeffrey told me they didn't have a sexual relationship, she'd drop under her breath that she was sleeping in his bed from time to time' one Epstein ex-girlfriend told Vanity Fair this week.

The pair partied with Donald Trump and Melania at Mar-A-Lago and threw lavish dinners at Epstein's Upper East Side townhouse, attended by Woody Allen, Katie Couric, Chelsea Handler, David Blaine and Google co-founder Sergey Brin, among others.

The jet-setting financier also hobnobbed with Trump allies Wilbur Ross, Steve Mnuchin and Rudy Giuliani at a Hamptons film screening in 2010, just two months after his release from prison in Florida.

It was revealed on Monday that Epstein bragged last year to a New York Times columnist about having 'dirt' on his rich and powerful associates.

Virginia Roberts Giuffre, (pictured), claimed she was one of Jeffrey Epstein's sex slaves. She claims Maxwell instructed her to have sexual relations with several high-profile businessmen
Virginia Roberts Giuffre, (pictured), claimed she was one of Jeffrey Epstein's sex slaves. She claims Maxwell instructed her to have sexual relations with several high-profile businessmen
Giuffre says she was just 16 years old when she was recruited to work for Epstein
In court documents, a former boyfriend alleges that she told him she took part in threesomes with Epstein and Maxwell
Giuffre says she was just 16 years old when she was recruited to work for Epstein. In court documents, a former boyfriend alleges that she told him she took part in threesomes with Epstein and Maxwell https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... oston.html

EXCLUSIVE: Did Jeffrey Epstein have painting of Bill Clinton wearing a blue DRESS and red heels and lounging in the Oval Office inside his Manhattan mansion? Visitor reveals bizarre image inside pedophile's $56m lair
Jeffrey Epstein had a painting which appeared to be Bill Clinton wearing a blue dress and red heels hanging inside his Manhattan home
Source who saw it during a business meeting told DailyMailTV
The blue dress seemed to be a pointed reference to Clinton's former intern Monica Lewinsky who wore a blue dress during their tryst in the White House
The painting was snapped inside the pedophile's mansion in 2012, seven years before he was accused of running a sex trafficking ring of underage girls
The source, who asked to remain anonymous, was visiting Epstein to present a business proposal
She told DailyMailTV: 'It was absolutely Bill Clinton. It was shocking... it was a very provocative, sexual picture'
Epstein and Clinton were friends, with the 72-year-old flying on the now deceased financier's private plane - including the Lolita Express - several times
The source also claimed she saw a young Hispanic girl waiting to meet with Epstein after her business meeting, saying the girl 'looked about 14'
Epstein was found dead by suicide on Saturday after he was arrested in July
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... ssion=true

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=116&v=9PMYbZJQ71c
Mazars and Deutsche Bank could have ended this nightmare before it started.
They could still get him out of office.
But instead, they want mass death.
Don’t forget that.
seemslikeadream

Blog: View Blog (83)

Postby Marionumber1 » Wed Aug 14, 2019 3:59 pm

Grizzly » Wed Aug 14, 2019 12:00 pm wrote:Turn up dead? Are you kidding? They're in the witness protection program B Not A... New identies new facial surgery, new life...

What makes you jump to witness protection? I'm not at all convinced that the "good guys" in this scenario (i.e. LE and prosecutors who actually want to bring about justice) have pulled something to protect the witnesses in this case.
Marionumber1

Postby Karmamatterz » Wed Aug 14, 2019 5:05 pm

Turn up dead? Are you kidding? They're in the witness protection program B Not A... New identies new facial surgery, new life..

Which witness protection program? The one run by the FBI or Mossad?
Karmamatterz

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion