Billionaire Pedophile Jeffrey Epstein Goes Free

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Re: Billionaire Pedophile Jeffrey Epstein Goes Free

Postby DrEvil » Sun Jul 14, 2019 1:21 am

Elvis » Sun Jul 14, 2019 4:26 am wrote:
JackRiddler wrote: if anything is unconfirmed, and unsourced, especially visual evidence, it should absolutely be labeled as such. And if it's photoshopped to look like it's real when it isn't, it absolutely should be kept away from threads about the Epstein case. There is no lack of noise out there.

The image in question, photoshopped or not, was labeled incorrectly. I deleted the post.

I'm tempted to 'clean up' Dr.Evil's quote from it, but I'll let this serve: that's not Epstein's plane and that's not Virgina Roberts. Apparently.

Jack has made a strong argument for keeping the noise out of this discussion. Let's double down on that effort. :thumbsup

Pretty sure the Clinton/Chandler photo is genuine, and I never meant to imply it isn't, just not relevant as it's not taken on Epstein's jet. It's just a random image of a young woman posing with Clinton, which doesn't really prove anything. The fact that Qanon (but no one else) is all over it just makes me more inclined to think it's not relevant.
"I only read American. I want my fantasy pure." - Dave
DrEvil

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby Grizzly » Sun Jul 14, 2019 1:26 am

Jesus on a cracker... Shoot the messenger much? I had no idea, the freak out that would ensue by my post. Not one of you dink's bothered to contact me? I could have told you the why's and where's, but fuck it now....
“The more we do to you, the less you seem to believe we are doing it.”

― Joseph mengele
Grizzly

Postby DrEvil » Sun Jul 14, 2019 1:32 am

Grizzly » Sun Jul 14, 2019 7:26 am wrote:Jesus on a cracker... Shoot the messenger much? I had no idea, the freak out that would ensue by my post. Not one of you dink's bothered to contact me? I could have told you the why's and where's, but fuck it now....

I thought responding to and quoting your post would count as contacting you. I'm not in the habit of PMing people every time I reply to one of their posts. I just don't think posting funny memes in a thread about the trafficking and abuse of children is a good idea. I would like to know where you got the Clinton/Chandler photo though, and if there's more to it that I'm not aware of.
DrEvil

Postby 8bitagent » Sun Jul 14, 2019 2:21 am

Iamwhomiam » Sat Jul 13, 2019 10:17 pm wrote:I don't disagree. Ms. Chandler seems to have been a victim who may have assisted in some way to victimize others. As I suggested, there's more to be learned here. The Epstein thread must be able to expand beyond solely Epstein, to include others allied with him who have been exposed and named, those who've been involved in child rape and abuse, as well as those who've we've been led to believe have themselves been sexually abused and now have become victimizers themselves. And so, such organized abuse of children should be exposed, not recklessly, but carefully, and supported with factual evidence and testimony.

Agreed.

"We need to know the truth about Jeffrey Epstein and his friends. All of it.", written July 8th 2019
https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions ... dad0173f95

The news that Jeffrey Epstein, a well-connected financier who a decade ago in Florida served a disconcertingly lenient 13-month sentence for soliciting prostitution, faces federal sex-trafficking charges is making headlines. But the story is only partly about Epstein, who has pleaded not guilty, himself. Rather, his tendency to collect powerful friends makes it tempting to view his arrest as the beginning of a tale in which many of Epstein’s world-famous friends with dubious reputations could meet their comeuppances.

Approach this temptation carefully. As part of a global reckoning with sexual exploitation and sexual violence, it is important to learn who enabled Epstein, who excused him and who may even have participated in what prosecutors allege was an ugly and predatory pattern of behavior. A true reckoning, though, won’t stop with people whose downfall we might find convenient or satisfying on partisan grounds. If we really care about stopping sexual exploitation and sexual violence, we should be prepared for whatever may come of this investigation, no matter whose character is impeached and no matter how misplaced our trust and confidence may have been.

Epstein’s connections are the stuff of which global scandals and string-heavy conspiracy-theory diagrams are made.
Epstein flew former president Bill Clinton and actors Kevin Spacey and Chris Tucker to a series of African countries on his private jet in 2002 “to work on democratization, empowering the poor, citizen service, and combating HIV/AIDS,” as Clinton put it in a statement at the time. Donald Trump praised him as a “terrific guy” later that year, though in 2015 a Trump spokesman said he knew Epstein only as a guest at one of his resorts.

Epstein was friendly with Prince Andrew, a relationship that continued after Epstein served his Florida sentence for solicitation. Lawyer Alan Dershowitz has defended Epstein in court; Alexander Acosta, then a U.S. prosecutor and now the labor secretary, signed off on Epstein’s plea deal in his solicitation case. Internet sleuths spotted Epstein’s longtime confidante Ghislaine Maxwell in a photo from Chelsea Clinton’s 2010 wedding. Entries in Epstein’s address book, which was among documents in a 2015 court case, ranged from rocker Courtney Love to Israeli politician Ehud Barak.

Given Epstein’s ties to various members of the global power elite, it is tempting to think of the charges against him primarily as a weapon to be used against others. Israeli prime minister Benjamin Netanyahu used Epstein’s arrest to slam Barak. Some in the United States have called for Acosta to step down. The Week asked “If Jeffrey Epstein gets nailed, will he bring any of his powerful friends down with him?” And a gleeful Russia Today column noted the tendency by politicians on either side of the political divide to refer to Epstein in terms of his relationships to Trump and Clinton.

But there are good reasons not to approach Epstein’s arrest in these terms beyond the risk of playing into foreign hopes for American disunion. Some who knew Epstein socially may have been unaware of the sordid private life that prosecutors allege. But the only hope for making sure that men like Epstein aren’t tolerated by the powerful and wealthy is for everyone who did enable him to suffer the appropriate consequences.
Any exceptions send a dangerous message: that if you’re a star they let you do it, that if you just donate to the right fundraiser, or back the right candidate, or make available your private jet on the right occasion, everything will turn out just fine.

If you want to actually cure a disease, you need to burn it out entirely. We’ve all watched enough zombie and epidemic movies to understand that the metastasizing monster hidden away in the closet will always reemerge to wreak havoc. Defending Clinton rather than insisting that his accusers get a fair hearing may have preserved one presidency, but it cost Democrats some long-term credibility and possibly two other chances at the White House. Evangelical Christians are determined to see their own damnable bargain with Trump through to its long-term conclusion.

And we ought to know by now that no party, anywhere, has a monopoly on vice. Supporting Planned Parenthood or funding a professorship named for Gloria Steinem did not insulate Harvey Weinstein from rape allegations. Becoming a born-again Christian as a teenager didn’t stop former House speaker Dennis Hastert from sexually abusing students he taught and coached at an Illinois high school. There are no beliefs, no magic talismans, that can ensure that the only people who are sexual predators are ones with whom we have other profound disagreements.

In this sense, seeing who primarily views Epstein as a way to advance their own political interests or to resolve long-standing hatreds is useful and clarifying. Those people are not truly committed to the struggle to end sexual exploitation and sexual violence; their interest in these subjects and in the victims of these crimes has clearly defined limits.

That’s the thing about lancing a boil: you can’t do it strategically, making sure the ooze only flows in one direction.

The Dennis Hastert thing was nuts, as he was 2nd in line from the presidency. As in, if Bush and Cheney had crashed in a plane, Hastert would have been sworn in as president.
The article references a piece earlier from the day by the Week which I still found pretty good
If Jeffrey Epstein gets nailed, will he bring any of his powerful friends down with him?
https://theweek.com/speedreads/851349/j ... iends-down

This new Epstein case is being prosecuted by the Southern District of New York's Public Corruption Unit, assisted by investigators with the sex trafficking division, and "there are indications that others involved in his crimes could be charged or named as cooperating witnesses," the Miami Herald reports. The most likely targets are Epstein's alleged sex trafficking accomplices, but since his circle of powerful friends includes former President Bill Clinton, Britain's Prince Andrew, lawyer Alan Dershowitz, and President Trump, there's a lot of interest in where this case might lead.
he public corruption unit doesn't "typically handle cases involving child exploitation, so there may very well be some bombshells here of other people's involvement," former federal prosecutor Francey Hakes tells the Herald.

Tonight on MSNBC's Deadline Washington, where a biographer for Trump who spent years traveling with Trump from the 80s, 90s and 2000s discusses the possibility Trump may be implicated in these horrible crimes with Epstein
"Do you know who I am? I am the arm, and I sound like this..."-man from another place, twin peaks fire walk with me
8bitagent

Postby DrEvil » Sun Jul 14, 2019 7:01 am

Iamwhomiam » Sun Jul 14, 2019 5:17 am wrote:I don't disagree. Ms. Chandler seems to have been a victim who may have assisted in some way to victimize others. As I suggested, there's more to be learned here. The Epstein thread must be able to expand beyond solely Epstein, to include others allied with him who have been exposed and named, those who've been involved in child rape and abuse, as well as those who've we've been led to believe have themselves been sexually abused and now have become victimizers themselves. And so, such organized abuse of children should be exposed, not recklessly, but carefully, and supported with factual evidence and testimony.

Can't wait for the day Elvis changes this thread title to Billionaire Pedophile Jeffrey Epstein Gets Life

But, yeah, about the first two bs FB photochopped pics. Better left where found.

I have to disagree on this for the time being. I can't find anything to implicate Chandler in anything, other than being rich and pictured with Bill Clinton. Googling her just yields a torrent of Qanon nonsense claiming her name is fake and stands for child handler and various other dubious stuff. If I'm missing something obvious (like her showing up in Epstein's notebook) I would love to hear it, but just being pictured with Clinton shouldn't be grounds for suspicion. God knows how many people have had their picture taken with him over the years simply because he's a famous guy.
DrEvil

Postby seemslikeadream » Sun Jul 14, 2019 1:49 pm

Robert Young Pelton

@RYP__
2h2 hours ago
More
Peter Thiel built Palentir the old relational database software they used to hunt terrorists. Owns a piece of Carbyne.

Barak Says May Break Off Business Relations With Jeffrey Epstein :shrug:

Founders Fund Invests in a 911 Startup Backed by Ehud Barak
Emergency response startup Carbyne announced a $15 million Series B round on Tuesday

Amarelle Wenkert 13:4314.08.18
Peter Thiel’s venture capital firm Founders Fund has joined a $15 million Series B funding round in an emergency response startup Carbyne, backed by former Israeli prime minister Ehud Barak. The company announced the round led Elsted Capital Partners Tuesday.
For daily updates, subscribe to our newsletter by clicking here.

Listed as Reporty Homeland Security Ltd., Carbyne develops a technology designed to enhance first response services, reducing the time it takes first responders to assess, prioritize, and act in crisis situations. Carbyne’s digitized 911 system helps first responders better process incoming emergency calls using information sources including live video streaming, voice over IP, and location detection. The company reports a 65% reduction in time to dispatch.

.Ehud Barak with the founders of Reporty, which was rebranded as Carbyne. Photo: Amit Sha'al

Carbyne was founded in 2014 and is based in Tel Aviv, with an additional office in New York. The company reports clients in the U.S., Latin America, Europe, the Middle East, and Asia. In 2016, Carbyne raised $5.15 million in an angel funding round led by Barak, who serves as Carbyne’s chairman of the board.
Related stories:

This is the first investment in Israel for San Francisco-based Founders Fund. In April, Peter Thiel backed Israel-based artificial intelligence startup Epistema Ltd. through another of his venture capital firms, Mithril Capital Management LLC. Epistema developed a structured debate platform supported by automated data checks and artificial intelligence. The company targets the financial markets, technology companies, and government agencies.

Barak is the co-founder of Tel Aviv-based cybersecurity company Toka, recently backed by Andreessen Horowitz LLC and Dell EMC, through its venture capital arm Dell Technologies Capital. Listed as Cybertoka Ltd. Founded in 2018, the company aims to provide services to government, law enforcement, and security agencies.
https://www.calcalistech.com/ctech/arti ... 02,00.html

Barak Says May Break Off Business Relations With Jeffrey Epstein

Epstein invested millions of dollars in Carbyne, an Israeli start-up company in which former prime minister and current election candidate Ehud Barak is the controlling shareholder

Haaretz14.07.2019 | 01:37

Ehud Barak speaks a press conference on July 2, 2019.Moti Milrod

Democratic Israel chairman Ehud Barak has indicated on Facebook that he will consider breaking off his business relations with convicted sex offender Jeffrey Epstein, who bankrolled Barak’s investment in Carbyne, an Israeli start-up company in which the former prime minister is the controlling shareholder and chairman of the board.

>> Subscribe for just $1 now

“For almost five years, a company associated with Epstein has been a passive investor in a limited partnership, legally registered in Israel and under my control,” wrote Barak on his Facebook page. “Every investor in this partnership is bound by the same commercial contract. As soon as the present charges related to Epstein became known, I instructed my lawyers to examine the options we have for expelling the company associated with Epstein from this partnership," wrote Barak.

In 2008, Epstein was convicted of procuring a 14-year-old girl for the purpose of prostitution, for which he served 13 months in prison. This week he was arrested and charged with trafficking, luring dozens of girls for the purpose of providing sex services for money.

Israel's unprecedented election: Get all updates in your inbox

Click Here
>> Read more: Netanyahu dirties up Ehud Barak over Jeffrey Epstein scandal so he looks cleaner

In 2015, Barak set up a limited partnership, registered under the name Sum (E.B.), in which he holds all the shares. This partnership invested in and became chief shareholder in a company called Reporty, which was registered in 2014. Last year this company changed its name to Carbyne.

The company has developed a service which enables the transmission of live video and audio recordings to emergency call centers, along with precise information as to the location of the person calling in and an assessment as to the reliability of the report.

Financial newspapers have reported that Barak invested millions of shekels in this company. The link between Barak and New York billionaire Epstein was revealed this week by Gidi Weitz in Haaretz.

The charges against Epstein claim that he knew that his victims were minors, and that he paid several of them to recruit others. A raid on his ranch yielded many photos of nude girls. “The conduct described in the indictment rattles one’s conscience” said the prosecutor. Epstein requested to be placed under house arrest and his lawyers claimed that he had “behaved as a law-abiding citizen since his 2008 conviction.”
https://www.haaretz.com/whdcMobileSite/ ... -1.7497921

Robert Young Pelton

@RYP__
2h2 hours ago
More
Lesham, an Israeli IDF captain ex Black Cube is allegedly hustling money in Europe working for Erik Prince's /Abu Dhabi-based Frontier Resources Group hustling the saturated REES investors or pitching?
Erik Prince, Ari Harow and Dorian Barak were secret partners on selling Israeli spy tech startups. Prince is still a partner in Wickr along with Thor Halversson who is related to Venuzualan Leopoldo Lopez and fronted Prince's Somalia Project film via the Moving Picture Institute
https://twitter.com/RYP__/status/1150430258614669313

Ex-Israeli intelligence captain Lital Leshem, from Black Cube to Erik Prince
https://www.intelligenceonline.com/corp ... 356202-bre

Black Cube Israeli Intelligence
Postby seemslikeadream » Mon May 07, 2018 10:02 am
viewtopic.php?f=33&t=40981

Barrett Brown

@BarrettBrown_
3h3 hours ago
More
Clinton camp sought help from @PalantirTech CEO Alex Karp, via Podesta.

Meanwhile Palantir helped Cambridge Analytica data mine FB for Trump - after naive Holder DOJ protected it from consequences of disgusting 2011 scandal and instead came after me. Today it assists w/#ICEraid
https://twitter.com/BarrettBrown_/statu ... 9142280192

Barrett Brown

@BarrettBrown_
Follow Follow @BarrettBrown_
More
Each day, I’ll highlight a #Palantir associate who bears responsibility for atrocities to come.

Day 2: Sean Stenstrom, counsel, Palantir.

The press missed his role in 2011 Themis conspiracy. We didn’t, luckily.

He’s enjoying his prestigious concurrent role at @ColumbiaLaw.
https://twitter.com/BarrettBrown_/statu ... 6082362368

atrocities to come
Mazars and Deutsche Bank could have ended this nightmare before it started.
They could still get him out of office.
But instead, they want mass death.
Don’t forget that.
seemslikeadream

Blog: View Blog (83)

Postby Iamwhomiam » Sun Jul 14, 2019 2:50 pm

Elvis, please delete my last two postings. My error was far greater than Grizzly's faux pas. There is no reason for suspicion that Rachel Chandler is in any way connected to the Jeffrey Epstein child abuse scandal. I was wrong to post what I had without first having better researched the matter. I apologize to all for having done that. Twice.

Thank you Dr. Evil.
Iamwhomiam

Postby Elvis » Sun Jul 14, 2019 3:13 pm

Request fulfilled. Let's be safe out there.

Iamwhomiam » Sun Jul 14, 2019 11:50 am wrote:Elvis, please delete my last two postings. My error was far greater than Grizzly's faux pas. There is no reason for suspicion that Rachel Chandler is in any way connected to the Jeffrey Epstein child abuse scandal. I was wrong to post what I had without first having better researched the matter.
“The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists.” ― Joan Robinson
Elvis

Re: Billionaire Pedophile Goes Free

Postby cptmarginal » Sun Jul 14, 2019 5:07 pm

bks » Thu Jul 11, 2019 8:44 pm wrote:Has anyone spoken or communicating w Nick Bryant recently, or seen what he has been working on? I had the pleasure of speaking w him around the time he was writing the Epstein black book material, and he actually paid a visit to Philadelphia to sit as a talking head for a friend's documentary. Have struggled to reach him in the few year's since. IIRC at that time Nick was trying to secure funding for the continuation of the Franklin documentary he had started, and had some Hollywood interest. He always felt the Epstein case was a mother lode.

I've never had any contact with him online but I am proud that there is an area of this forum dedicated to his book. Seems like he would be pretty excited to see where this is going to go next.

bks » Thu Jul 11, 2019 10:02 pm wrote:And in what might be the most bizarre factoid in the whole saga, an Epstein-linked trust apparently won (or came to possess the winning tickets of) two of three major state lottery drawings in '06 and '08 in OK and NM? Maybe someone else can make better sense of what happened her than me.

https://twitter.com/mrspanstreppon/stat ... 9514082304

Wow, great find. Check this out:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SICPA

SICPA (acronym for Société Industrielle et Commerciale de Produits Alimentaires) is a Swiss company that is the worldwide leader of security inks for currencies and sensitive documents,[2] including identity documents, passports, transport and lottery tickets. According to the Counterfeiting Intelligence Bureau's International Anti-Counterfeiting Directory, SICPA provides more than 85% of the world's currency inks.[3] The company is also involved in the market for secure traceability of products subject to excise duties, such as alcohol and tobacco stamps, and regulated products, such as halal products.[4]

A highly secretive company, SICPA employs roughly 3,000 employees and has offices and manufacturing sites in 30 countries worldwide.
cptmarginal

Postby cptmarginal » Sun Jul 14, 2019 5:11 pm

cptmarginal

Postby JackRiddler » Sun Jul 14, 2019 10:52 pm

This is from Tehran Times. Had not seen it.
https://www.tehrantimes.com/news/438096 ... nduce-real

It may only look like good old boys on an expedition, feeling naughty and pleased with themselves. It may be less than that, or more.

Now I'm nervous about it because there is no credit and photos can be faked - maybe the fingers are? - and real pictures can be presented with inexcusable manipulation, as with the QAnon jobs.

We meet at the borders of our being, we dream something of each others reality. - Harvey of R.I.

To Justice my maker from on high did incline:
I am by virtue of its might divine,
The highest Wisdom and the first Love.

TopSecret WallSt. Iraq & more
JackRiddler

Postby Elvis » Sun Jul 14, 2019 11:10 pm

JackRiddler » Sun Jul 14, 2019 7:52 pm wrote:.

This is from Tehran Times. Had not seen it.
https://www.tehrantimes.com/news/438096 ... nduce-real

It may only look like good old boys on an expedition, feeling naughty and pleased with themselves. It may be less than that, or more.

Now I'm nervous about it because there is no credit and photos can be faked - maybe the fingers are? - and real pictures can be presented with inexcusable manipulation, as with the QAnon jobs.

That photo's been around a while; Vanity Fair used it, with a credit:

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2019/07 ... ey-epstein

Jeffrey Epstein and Donald Trump at Mar-a-Lago in 1997.
By Davidoff Studios/Getty Images.

Same info with pic in Guardian, Vox, People. (Google Image search.)
“The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists.” ― Joan Robinson
Elvis

Postby liminalOyster » Sun Jul 14, 2019 11:50 pm

JackRiddler » Sun Jul 14, 2019 10:52 pm wrote:.

photos can be faked - maybe the fingers are? - and real pictures can be presented with inexcusable manipulation, as with the QAnon jobs.

Trump would happily verify this one himself - his finger spread gives the illusion of a normal to large sized hand.
"It's not rocket surgery." - Elvis
liminalOyster

Postby 8bitagent » Mon Jul 15, 2019 6:44 am

To Capt Marginal, thanks for posting that. I definitely remember that weird rooftop helicopter crash in New York City last month. Reminded me of how the rooftop to rooftop service ended because of a mid 1970s crash or even the 2006 Yankees pitcher crash.

Had no idea that crash seems to link to Epstein:
https://www.forbes.com/sites/rachelsand ... d39182733c

You are definitely right
https://grayseconomy.com/2019/07/10/nyc ... -book/amp/
https://twitter.com/PortlusGlam/status/ ... 6436088834
"Do you know who I am? I am the arm, and I sound like this..."-man from another place, twin peaks fire walk with me
8bitagent

Postby cptmarginal » Mon Jul 15, 2019 7:45 am

I definitely remember that weird rooftop helicopter crash in New York City last month. Reminded me of how the rooftop to rooftop service ended because of a mid 1970s crash or even the 2006 Yankees pitcher crash.

Tangential, but it called this to mind:

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/documents/ ... ler-173892

When Trump wrote on Weichselbaum’s behalf, the real estate developer had known the criminal for several years. Weichselbaum, seen at left, was general manager of a helicopter company that shuttled high rollers for Trump to the tycoon’s Atlantic City casinos, business that was worth about $2 million annually. Weichselbaum’s firm also maintained, stored, and provided pilots for Trump’s personal $10 million Super Puma helicopter.

[Another felon with whom Trump was friendly was also in the helicopter business. John Staluppi, a Colombo crime family member, was an owner of Dillinger Charter Services, which flew gamblers into Atlantic City on behalf of Trump and other casino licensees. As TSG reported last year, Staluppi also worked closely with the billionaire to create the Donald Trump signature series Cadillac limousine, which debuted in 1988.]

Two months after Weichselbaum’s indictment, the drug trafficker rented a Manhattan apartment directly from Trump, who presumably was aware that his lessee was facing the prospect of spending decades in less swanky environs. The two-bedroom coop unit, in Trump Plaza on East 61st Street, was owned by Trump himself and cost $7000 per month. Weichselbaum made his rent checks out to “Donald J. Trump,” and sometimes paid nearly half the rent in bartered helicopter services.
The new way of thinking is precisely delineated by what it is not.
cptmarginal

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion