Billionaire Pedophile Jeffrey Epstein Goes Free

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Re: Billionaire Pedophile Jeffrey Epstein Goes Free

Postby liminalOyster » Fri Jul 24, 2020 1:14 am

I dunno. For 2020 it feels pretty much SOP.
"It's not rocket surgery." - Elvis
liminalOyster

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby Grizzly » Mon Jul 27, 2020 12:29 am

Maybe I should be shocked? :shrug:
“The more we do to you, the less you seem to believe we are doing it.”

― Joseph mengele
Grizzly

Postby Cordelia » Thu Jul 30, 2020 1:09 pm

Jul 30, 2020,11:24am EDT

Ghislaine Maxwell Court Records Release Imminent, Expected To Reveal More About Jeffrey Epstein

A trove of old court records involving British socialite Ghislaine Maxwell and dead, disgraced financier Jeffrey Epstein are expected to be released Thursday following a judge’s orders to unseal them, and are anticipated to reveal more information connected to Epstein’s alleged sexual abuse of underage girls.

Dozens of documents from the 2015 defamation lawsuit were ordered unsealed by U.S. District Judge Loretta Preska during a July 23 hearing.

Among the documents are depositions from alleged victim Virginia Giuffre and numerous communications from their lawyers.

Maxwell’s lawyers in a Wednesday letter requested that her 2016 depositions—some of the most potentially explosive items—be kept sealed, but was rejected by the judge as an “11th hour” ask; the Court of Appeals should rule on this by Friday.

Besides Maxwell’s depositions, the rest of the documents are expected to be made public sometime on Thursday.

MORE...https://www.forbes.com/sites/lisettevoy ... 17e06c43c8
The greatest sin is to be unconscious. ~ Carl Jung

We may not choose the parameters of our destiny. But we give it its content. ~ Dag Hammarskjold 'Waymarks'
Cordelia

Postby liminalOyster » Thu Jul 30, 2020 3:04 pm

This is pleasantly shocking.

And ..... delayed.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/07/30/us/ghisl ... index.html
liminalOyster

Postby liminalOyster » Fri Jul 31, 2020 1:25 am

Profile picture
Techno Fog

Profile picture
4 hours ago, 12 tweets, 5 min read

The Ghislaine Maxwell (Epstein) documents have been unsealed.

Will be posting excerpts here -

Starting with allegations of minor being trafficked to Maxwell, Prince Andrew, and Alan Dershowitz (as prev. alleged).

Thread.

The trafficking scheme was international in scope - in France, Ghislaine Maxwell ordered her give an "erotic massage" to a French hotel magnate.

Deposition of the victim:

"I was ordered by Ghislaine (Maxwell) to go and give him an erotic massage."

Serious allegations -

Maxwell directed the minor to have sex with former MIT scientist Marvin Minsky at Epstein's complex in the US Virgin Islands.

(Minsky pictured.)

Allegations against Dershowitz -

Not only did Dershowitz abuse the minor, but he helped draft a non-prosecution agreement that gave Dershowitz immunity.

Witness interview:

Bill Clinton was at Epstein's island with Jeffrey Epstein, Ghislaine Maxwell, and "2 young girls."

Emails between Epstein and Maxwell:

Epstein instructs Maxwell on how to deny allegations.

Epstein tells Maxwell:

She had "done nothing wrong."

"Go to parties. Deal with it."

This is big:

The FBI was in contact with Epstein and Ghislaine Maxwell's minor victim back in 2014.

Yet they did nothing.

Heartbreaking -

The minor victim was asking the FBI for the evidence (photos and videos) they seized from Epstein.

Why?

So she could prosecute her civil case.

Remember that famous Prince Andrew photo with Ghislaine Maxwell and the victim?

The FBI had their own copy for years - even before the victim's 2011 FBI interview.

The FBI knew. They always knew.

The DOJ let free Epstein's co-conspirator's in the FL case.

This included Maxwell and Sarah Kellen.

Here the victim describes the abuse during flights from Epstein, Maxwell, and Kellen.

Now - let's put things into context.

We previously broke what the FBI/DOJ (in 2008) knew about Epstein.

Main Justice (DC DOJ) was helping run the Epstein case - and even delayed the grand juries.

At the time Epstein signed his plea deal...

The FBI and DOJ knew it had not interviewed all his victims.

Missing some Tweet in this thread? You can try to force a refresh.
Keep Current with Techno Fog

Profile picture
Stay in touch and get notified when new unrolls are available from this author!

Add to "My Authors"
This Thread may be Removed Anytime!

Twitter may remove this content at anytime, convert it as a PDF, save and print for later use!

Try unrolling a thread yourself!
how to unroll video
1) Follow Thread Reader App on Twitter so you can easily mention us!

2) Go to a Twitter thread (series of Tweets by the same owner) and mention us with a keyword "unroll"
@threadreaderapp unroll
You can practice here first or read more on our help page!

More from @Techno_Fog
Profile picture
Techno Fog
@Techno_Fog
Jul 19th 2020
Flying under the radar. Jennifer Boone - the FBI official who oversaw (FISA): 1) The improper use of Bruce Ohr as a Steele intermediary; and 2) The FBI's interview of the Steele primary sub-source... Was promoted by Director Wray after the FBI learned of FISA issues.

IG Report: Boone was informed of serious concerns about Ohr's connections. That the contact of a closed source (Steele through Ohr) was "out of the norm." Boone directed the FBI agent to meet with Ohr anyway.

This becomes more noteworthy now because Boone supervised the team who determined the dossier "sources." This includes the newly released (and disastrous) interviews of the Steele primary sub-source that undermined the FISA warrants. Excerpt HT @adamgoldmanNYT

Profile picture
Techno Fog
@Techno_Fog
Jul 17th 2020
New docs - 2/2017 Peter Strzok notes on NYT Trump/Russia reporting. NYT claimed that Trump campaign had repeated contacts w/ senior Russian intelligence officials before election. Strzok: "misleading and inaccurate... no evidence [of this]." Full doc: scribd.com/document/46950…

NYT: Manafort was on the calls w/ the Russian intelligence officials. FBI: "We are unaware of any calls with any Russian govt official in which Manafort was a party."

NYT: Roger Stone was part of the FBI's inquiry into Russian ties. FBI: "We have not investigated Roger Stone"

Profile picture
Techno Fog
@Techno_Fog
Jul 10th 2020
New Flynn Documents - Thread. 1/30/17 DOJ(?) Memo: "FBI advised that they believed Flynn believed what he was saying was true." FBI determined "Flynn was not acting as an agent of Russia."

3/30/17 - Dana Boente notes from meeting with Comey. Michael Flynn: "Do not view as source of collusion."

Tashina Gauhar notes from 1/25/17 meeting with the FBI - the day after the Flynn interview. FBI assessed Flynn believed he was telling the truth. FBI: Flynn knows we have tech cuts, was affirmative in his answers.

Did Thread Reader help you today?
Support us! We are indie developers!

This site is made by just two indie developers on a laptop doing marketing, support and development! Read more about the story.

Become a Premium Member ($3.00/month or $30.00/year) and get exclusive features!

Too expensive? Make a small donation by buying us coffee ($5) or help with server cost ($10)

Thank you for your support!

Help | About | TOS | Privacy
liminalOyster

Postby Grizzly » Sat Aug 01, 2020 4:35 pm

Whitney Webb discusses the Maxwell docs on the Sonia & Shaun podcast | starts at 37 mins

― Joseph mengele
Grizzly

Postby Elvis » Sat Aug 01, 2020 9:42 pm

Grizzly wrote:
Whitney Webb discusses the Maxwell docs on the Sonia & Shaun podcast | starts at 37 mins

The Whitney Webb segment is excellent, thank you. The connections run pretty wide and deep. And going back at least to Inslaw.
“The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists.” ― Joan Robinson
Elvis

Postby Grizzly » Sat Aug 08, 2020 3:46 pm

Complete statement from Judge Esther Salas after son killed, husband shot
U.S. District Judge Esther Salas provided a video statement on the death of her son and the injuries to her husband caused by a gunman.

So, basically she's asking for a witness protection program to remove them from the little people, and using her son as emotional manipulation.
Star chambers, secret courts, etc... Is this all that power knows how to do? Ask for more power?

― Joseph mengele
Grizzly

Postby norton ash » Sat Aug 08, 2020 5:29 pm

So, basically she's asking for a witness protection program to remove them from the little people, and using her son as emotional manipulation.

Yeah, grieving mothers tend to be calculating monsters. That's a bit much.
Zen horse
norton ash

Postby Wombaticus Rex » Sat Aug 08, 2020 8:41 pm

norton ash » Sat Aug 08, 2020 4:29 pm wrote:

Yeah, grieving mothers tend to be calculating monsters. That's a bit much.

Grief is real but so are media dramas put on by the state. This is little different from Hastings widow or Richs parents asking people to "stop with the conspiracy theories." Every single shitty law that has eroded our rights has been rooted in real, horrible tragedies and the notion that someone has to do something.
Wombaticus Rex

Postby SonicG » Sat Aug 08, 2020 9:42 pm

And as if eroded rights will ever magically be washed back up and reinstated. Ah but apparently Michael Aquino died, so get ready for the Great Awakening and end of worldwide pedo networks, like soon!
"a poiminint tidal wave in a notion of dynamite"
SonicG

Postby chump » Sat Aug 08, 2020 11:37 pm

chump

Postby Grizzly » Thu Oct 01, 2020 11:47 pm

So James Comey's daughter and son in law are running the Jeffrey Epstein prosecution case. That's a hell of a Deep Swamp we have here.
Yup that's correct, Maureen Comey and her husband Lucas Issacharoff are running the Epstein prosecution. Let that sink in.

it's now the Maxwell Case

In a sign that shows just how deep the swamp is, while Comey was defending his seemingly treasonous acts, his son-in-law, Lucas Issacharoff, was named lead lawyer for the feds in Manhattan on the Ghislaine Maxwell case.

In a letter to the judge hearing the Maxwell case Acting United States Attorney for the Southern District of New York, Audrey Strauss, dated Wednesday, stated that she was leaving the SDNY and that Issacharoff would replace her on the case. There are no reports however stating Issacharoff would be the new acting federal attorney in Manhattan.

Issacharoff is married to Comey’s daughter, Maurene, who was co-lead lawyer on the Jeffrey Epstein case prior to his death.
Let that sink in.

Maurene Comey Daughter of James Comey is Prosecutor That "Lost" Jeffery Epstein Tapes.
Let that sink in.

Lucas Issacharoff is Maurene Comey's Husband
Let that sink in.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2017/06/16/pences-lawyer-is-the-godfather-of-comeys-daughter-thats-the-swamp-for-you/?hpid=hp_rhp-morning-mix_mm-cullen%3Ahomepage%2Fstory

― Joseph mengele
Grizzly

I went from A to Z I took out every pretty girl in town

Postby annie aronburg » Tue Oct 13, 2020 2:48 am

"O Oysters," said the Carpenter,
"You've had a pleasant run!
Shall we be trotting home again?'
But answer came there none--
And this was scarcely odd, because
They'd eaten every one.
annie aronburg

Re: I went from A to Z I took out every pretty girl in town

Postby cptmarginal » Tue Oct 13, 2020 8:35 am

annie aronburg » Tue Oct 13, 2020 2:48 am wrote:https://www.motherjones.com/politics/2020/10/i-called-everyone-in-jeffrey-epsteins-little-black-book/

Just came here to post this :)

I made the first call from a coffee shop in Los Angeles’ Koreatown the day after Epstein’s suspicious suicide in his cell at Manhattan’s Metropolitan Correctional Center while awaiting trial, a convenient turn of events for the rich and famous people who would now avoid exposure in court. The death was a national scandal. Followers of the Epstein case—I’m including myself here—reacted to his death with a burst of paranoia and anger. Conspiracizing was rampant. I had come across a screenshot of an unredacted section of the black book and determined to track down its source. I decided to check the most awful place on the internet, 8chan, where I was quickly rewarded for my intuition—an unredacted PDF of the entire book had been posted just a few hours earlier. About 12 seconds later I was dialing Melania Trump’s personal cell phone. Voicemail. Then I sent a text to David Copperfield. “David, we need to talk. It’s about Jeffrey.”

I tried a couple more people, none of whom picked up, whereupon I was interrupted by a call from a restricted number. The guy on the line said he was with the FBI. He said there were “reports of fraudulent phone calls” being made on this line, which I immediately understood as bullshit—I wasn’t committing any phone crime or trying to trick someone into doing so. “I don’t know about fraudulent, but I have a feeling I know what you’re talking about,” I said, undoubtedly sounding cool, relaxed, unbothered. He then said, “I have a real call coming in,” to what sounded like someone else in the room, his voice quiet in the way of someone who has just pulled the phone off his face to look at it. He hung up and never called again, as far as I know. Whether the guy was FBI or a private security goon posing as a fed, the call was an important development—it told me that the book I was dealing with and the numbers it contained were genuine. Every cell phone, every yacht line, every private office number—they were all real, and every one of them was about to get a call from me.

Glad I did not start calling random numbers after seeing the unredacted PDF...

In the course of my project I would come to realize the little black book was Maxwell’s as much as it was Epstein’s. Dozens of people I spoke to were surprised to hear they were listed in his book, sometimes alongside their parents’ or siblings’ numbers and home addresses, and just as many claimed they had never once met Epstein. But nearly all of these people did have some kind of relationship with Ghislaine Maxwell. A friend of Maxwell who had also seen the book told me, “This looks like her address book….I know several people [in here] who’ve never met him.” I would figure about a fourth of the people listed in the black book knew only Maxwell.

Her hand in the creation of this book is clear. There are several “massage” lists—lists for California, Paris, New Mexico, and Florida, containing dozens of female first names with numbers beside each. Next to some of these names are little parenthetical notes like “GM really likes.” I spoke to one woman, a bodyworker, who has a note next to her name in the book that reads, “GM hasn’t tried yet.” “Oh!” she shouted. “That’s so fucking creepy!”

“Ghislaine was a shark,” Julie told me, “Anything you read about her that’s positive isn’t true. She’s a scary woman….The picture that Virginia [Giuffre] drew of Ghislaine? I completely believe what she wrote.”

Noticed this too, that many of the entries seemingly are for Maxwell contacts.

Tracey first met Epstein through a fellow student in an NYC art school in 2001. Tracey told me her friend had been commissioned by Epstein to paint, and that she tried to get Tracey to go on a date with Epstein. Tracey had a boyfriend at the time, and she declined. But when her friend told her that Epstein was a “philanthropist who funds artists” and would fund a screenplay she was working on, Tracey agreed to meet with him in his New York townhouse. “I was there on a business meeting. I was dressed for business. I had a boyfriend.”

The butler answered the door, and down the stairs came Epstein, wearing a white T-shirt and ripped-up jeans. Tracey was taken aback by the size of the staff at the house, “People came in with food,” she recalled. “People were asking me if I wanted massages. I told them no.”

She remembered climbing a marble staircase and walking into a “huge, grand room.” Epstein “acted like a gentleman for two hours,” Tracey said. “We talked about Dolly”—the sheep cloned in 1996, to great fanfare—“and the whole cloning thing, and he told me he had a place down in Mexico that was already working on cloning humans.

“We had an interesting talk for about two hours, and at the end of the meeting he groped me. I started crying and wanted to get out, and I remember being so scared that I wouldn’t get out, because there were so many people working there. I really thought I might not get out of there.”

Epstein tried to hand Tracey a check, ostensibly for the screenplay Tracey had gone there to discuss, but she turned and fled out the door. She called her boyfriend immediately after the incident and has never told more than a couple close friends about it since. She thought about speaking out when the first round of allegations became public, but she decided not to, out of fear for her safety. “I was always afraid, because I knew he was really powerful. And you’re going to think it’s totally crazy, but I bet you he cloned himself, and whoever killed themselves was a clone….I try not to think about it. I wouldn’t put it past that he’s out there somewhere. He said he had a lab in Mexico, because the Dolly thing got shut down.”

WTF

During one of our last conversations, Julie mentioned, in throwaway fashion, a diary entry she had stumbled upon about a book recommendation from Epstein. Summarizing for me, she explained that she’d asked Epstein why he had so many girls around. “I asked him why he was like this,” she recalled, “and he said to me to read some book….He told me it influenced him to become wealthy.”

The book was The Man From O.R.G.Y., an obscure 1965 James Bond ripoff written by Theodore Mark Gottfried under the pen name of Ted Mark. It’s about a con man who travels the world under the guise of being a “sex researcher” in order to spy for the US government. The novel begins with protagonist Steve Victor in Damascus for the kickoff of an “extensive survey of Arab and Oriental sex practices.” There he is approached by a US diplomat and invited to the embassy. In short order, Victor is recruited to spy for the US government.

This research program you’re engaged on, Mr. Victor, gives you entry to places the United States government could never officially investigate. The key to a factor which might prove quite vital in our handling of international power politics lies in one of these places.

The novel is an unbearable horror show. It’s violent and grotesquely pornographic, containing toddler brothels and graphic details of children and infants being ceremonially raped and trained into sex slavery. The protagonist gets custody of such a slave from the US embassy–his fake research organization, O.R.G.Y, stands for Organization for the Rational Guidance of Youth.

Julie didn’t know what the book was about, but she remembered the conversation well. “It was one of the last things we talked about….He said to me, ‘Read this book, and that will help you understand,’” Julie told me. “I never read it and don’t think I ever will.”

I cut out part of the highly disturbing plot description in that quote.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Man_from_O.R.G.Y.

One last excerpt:

“My wife’s going to be pissed I talked to you about this,” the self-styled “pitbull of comedy” told me one day, “but look, I’ve got nothing to hide.”

This was Bobby Slayton, a stand-up comic who is notorious for his racist and sexist material. “He used to call me up and be like, ‘How do you get on stage with all this #MeToo stuff?” Slayton said.

Epstein took a liking to the comedian after seeing him perform at the Palm Beach Improv in the 1990s. “The guy was a big fan of mine, and his girlfriend [Ghislaine] called me for his 50th birthday party. She said he was a big fan and wanted me to come entertain, and that there was going to be some big, high-profile people there.

“So, I asked, what does it pay? And she says, well, it doesn’t pay anything, but we’re going to fly you out and put you up, and I said, what kind of fucking gig is this?”

Slayton mentioned to Maxwell offhandedly that he might bring his wife, to which she answered “no women.” The party fell through—or at least Slayton’s invite did—but Epstein kept in contact with the comedian, catching his shows around Palm Beach, Miami, and New York. Epstein invited Slayton to his mansion in Palm Beach for coffee and to “talk about comedy,” but when Slayton arrived Epstein wouldn’t let him inside. “He showed me the pool and the garage, his cars, but didn’t let me in,” Slayton said. He was never invited to the private island, but he once brought it up in conversation with Epstein, who responded that he “didn’t invite many people out there.” When Slayton proposed he and his wife come out to the island sometime, Epstein responded, “No, no wives.”

“Jeffrey was a giant comedy fan, huge, all he talked to me about was comedy,” Slayton said. “He was like a little kid talking about it….He loved guys with an edge. He loved Lewis Black, Sam Kinison, Bill Hicks—he liked guys with an edge.”

Epstein’s fondness for edginess went well beyond comedy. Julie told me Epstein “liked anything controversial or politically incorrect. And anything to do with the brain….If it was something that no one else would say, something controversial, even about anything racial or whatever, he was happy to say it.” She described him as “edgy” and “un-PC.”

Julie said a friend of hers dumped Epstein for “being racist,” after a racist remark by him sparked an argument between the two. When a model in their social circle began to do nonprofit work in Africa, Epstein and several of his “intellectual” friends told her—as she phrased it— that “Africa is a waste, there’s nothing that you can do that’s ever going to help—it’s a waste of money.”

In his conversations with Slayton, Epstein was cagy, stopping short of offering his own opinion on things like #MeToo. “He didn’t really get into any of his own opinions. He just asked a lot of questions. He asked the kinds of questions that a young comic would ask in comedy class.”

Was he funny?

“No.”
cptmarginal

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion