Billionaire Pedophile Jeffrey Epstein Goes Free

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Re: Billionaire Pedophile Jeffrey Epstein Goes Free

Postby RocketMan » Mon Jan 06, 2020 9:54 am

Hell, they even showed the fabled, fractured HYOID BONE.

It's weird to agree with Dr. Baden, but I share his bafflement as to why no photographs of Epstein in situ at the death site are available.

Also, to my layman's eyes, the chafing on the neck indicates something sturdier than a sheet, something narrower. Do they claim that he also used electric cord now?
-I don't like hoodlums.
-That's just a word, Marlowe. We have that kind of world. Two wars gave it to us and we are going to keep it.
RocketMan

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby redsock » Tue Jan 07, 2020 6:26 pm

redsock

Postby Elvis » Tue Jan 07, 2020 8:08 pm

^^^^ :lol:
“The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists.” ― Joan Robinson
Elvis

Postby norton ash » Wed Jan 08, 2020 12:20 am

https://jewishnews.timesofisrael.com/gh ... in-israel/

Ghislaine Maxwell, who reportedly helped Jeffrey Epstein, ‘protected’ in Israel

British socialite and daughter of late media mogul Robert Maxwell 'moves around' the world according to a source in the New York Post.

Israel!

Huh.

Well, I'll be a danged blackmailin' Mossad Honeytrapper.
Zen horse
norton ash

Postby Marionumber1 » Wed Jan 08, 2020 2:14 pm

Someone looking into the JonBenet Ramsey case has discovered a photo of her containing a person who looks an awful lot like Ghislaine Maxwell: https://twitter.com/humanvibration/status/1214426831434108928 This has some very curious implications if it is indeed her. On the Twitter thread, it's also pointed out that Hal Haddon's powerful Denver law firm, which defended the Ramsey family in the aftermath of JonBenet's murder, has in fact been defending Ghislaine in Virginia Giuffre's lawsuit against her as well. I've studied the nexus between the JonBenet murder, Colorado pedophile rings, the 9/11 attacks, and Jeffrey Epstein for a while, and there is a lot of interesting material to unpack.

Yet another one of Haddon's clients was Homaidan al-Turki, the Saudi national living in Denver who was arrested for keeping his maid as a sex slave, and turned out to be in contact with the Hamburg cell (Mohammed Atta, Marwan al-Shehhi, et. al.) that was involved in 9/11. Haddon was helping to negotiate al-Turki's transfer back to Saudi Arabia, which Colorado Department of Corrections chief Tom Clements refused; about a week later he was killed by Evan Ebel, the son of John Hickenlooper's lifelong friend from the oil business and a member of the white supremacist 211 crew. Evidence showed that the Clements was a conspiracy orchestrated at a high level of the 211 crew, and given the fact that other targets on Ebel's hit list had no link to the gang but were involved in al-Turki's case, there has been suspicion that al-Turki or defenders of his put out a hit on Clements through the 211 crew.

The 211 crew also surfaces as connected to a high-level Colorado pedophile ring that Jonathan Elinoff was investigating, overseen by former Arapahoe County Sheriff Pat Sullivan. Elinoff stumbled onto this ring while investigating Delmart Vreeland, the man in a Canadian prison cell who claimed to be an Office of Naval Intelligence (ONI) agent and wrote a note predicting 9/11 before it happened. Vreeland was later arrested in Colorado on child prostitution charges, and before he did, Jeff Wells posted here that Vreeland had alluded to a life history of abuse much like that of the Franklin scandal. According to Elinoff, shortly after he began investigating Vreeland (and had someone slam into his car on the driver's side), Colorado and Nebraska attorney Tom Henry -- who he later found out was Vreeland's attorney -- worked to associate him with white supremacists such as Peter VanVolkinburg and Mark Seibel who were linked to the 211 crew, unstable people who could have put his credibility and life in danger. Elinoff later came to suspect that Henry was framing his own clients like VanVolkinburg, with the help of his paralegal who was the night manager at the Ramada Inn where many illicit sexual encounters by Sullivan took place and many politicians and businessmen frequented.

Ultimately, Elinoff came to conclude that this pedophile ring he had unearthed was a massive human compromise operation used to blackmail high-level government and military officials into compliance with the 9/11 plot. Some of those involved with the human trafficking were, according to him, Russian mobsters working under Viktor Kozeny. Kozeny was an international criminal behind multiple financial frauds in the former Soviet Union. In December 1997 (a year after JonBenet's death), he threw a glitzy party at his home in Aspen CO -- where Fleet White Sr., an oilman and accused pedophile who was the father of John Ramsey's then-best friend Fleet White Jr., lived -- inviting members of Aspen high society such as actress Goldie Hawn (a friend of Fleet White Sr. who appeared in a photo with him and attended several of his New Year's parties in Aspen). At this party he also began to recruit people for a privatization scheme of Azerbaijan's state-owned oil company SOCAR. People who became involved with this scheme included businessman Frederic Bourke (Kozeny's neighbor in Aspen), former military intelligence officer and Senate majority leader George Mitchell, and noted CIA front American International Group (AIG) with Kozeny's contact apparently being Frank Wisner Jr., the son of the famous CIA officer. Perhaps it is just a coincidence that two of the Kozeny associates in this scheme were Epstein associates too -- Bourke appears in Epstein's black book and Mitchell was accused by Virginia Roberts of being a child rapist -- or that Kozeny, like Epstein, enjoyed a meteoric rise in the financial industry from a young age despite having no real qualifications and then ended up connected with intelligence as well as a pedophilic blackmail ring.

Kozeny's other claim to fame was unearthed by Daniel Hopsicker: employing as a personal pilot Wolfgang Bohringer, who was Mohammed Atta's best friend while attending "flight training" in Venice FL. Of course, Atta's real objective in Venice probably wasn't learning how to fly. Hopsicker has documented extensively that the Huffman Aviation flight school run by Rudi Dekkers with the financing of Wally Hilliard was more likely in the business of drug trafficking. Another one of Hilliard's aviation businesses was making weekly heroin flights from Venezuela to Russian mob enclave Brighton Beach NY before they were busted in July 2000 at the Orlando airport. Dekkers later ended up being arrested in 2012 for transporting cocaine and heroin in his plane, and had told an informant that "he was involved in narcotics transportation via private aircraft and that he has flown narcotics and U.S. currency previously without any problems". Hilliard has longtime US intelligence ties dating back to his days as a Wisconsin health insurance executive when his company was bought out by former OSS operative and Henry Kissinger pal Myron DuBain. The real activity of Atta, al-Shehhi, and Ziad Jarrah in Venice was most likely a CIA drug running operation with the Russian Mafia, and Kozeny naturally fits into such a milieu. Also interesting is that Bohringer now operates a yacht business in the Virgin Islands in St. Thomas, where many of Epstein's businesses were incorporated, and has allegedly held diving expeditions off the coast of Little St. James.

Since we were talking about Pat Sullivan, Colorado pedophile rings, and 9/11, I suppose we also can't forget how Sullivan once said "I firmly believe there is no cover-up in the Columbine investigation" after his deputy told conflicting stories about his actions at Columbine High School during the 1999 shooting. There is a good amount of evidence pointing to additional shooters besides Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold -- with numerous corroborating witnesses not just mentioning other perpetrators but all agreeing on their identity -- the boys' involvement in a group with satanic and white supremacist overtones called the Trench Coat Mafia, and some indications that Harris may have been subjected to mind control by his military father Wayne Harris who early news accounts said continued living at Plattsburgh Air Force Base until 1996, even though the base had closed years earlier. These associations make it quite odd that Eric Harris wrote in his diary about plans to hijack a plane and crash it into New York City, over 2 years before the 9/11 attacks. Making things more odd is that his father Wayne worked at "Flight Safety Services Corp., which has contracts with the Defense Department for several programs that include computer-driven electronic flight simulations". FlightSafety Services was purchased by FlightSafety International, which operated another flight school in Vero Beach FL where multiple hijackers trained.

And so we go round and round through the tangled mess of associations between spooks, pedophile rings, organized crime, and terror. I guess that's parapolitics for you.
Marionumber1

Postby RocketMan » Wed Jan 08, 2020 2:25 pm

Marionumber1, I just gotta say that the amount of information you possess about these subjects is quite awe-inspiring. I listened to the We've Got the Documents podcast you linked previously, regarding 9/11 possibly, and went from there. I just gotta say I'm a fan, man. :adore:
-I don't like hoodlums.
-That's just a word, Marlowe. We have that kind of world. Two wars gave it to us and we are going to keep it.
RocketMan

Postby Elvis » Wed Jan 08, 2020 4:42 pm

Good grief. The dots, the dots. I think I need to map this out somehow. Inspiring work, Mario, thank you.

Marionumber1 » Wed Jan 08, 2020 11:14 am wrote:Someone looking into the JonBenet Ramsey case has discovered a photo of her containing a person who looks an awful lot like Ghislaine Maxwell: https://twitter.com/humanvibration/status/1214426831434108928 This has some very curious implications if it is indeed her. On the Twitter thread, it's also pointed out that Hal Haddon's powerful Denver law firm, which defended the Ramsey family in the aftermath of JonBenet's murder, has in fact been defending Ghislaine in Virginia Giuffre's lawsuit against her as well. I've studied the nexus between the JonBenet murder, Colorado pedophile rings, the 9/11 attacks, and Jeffrey Epstein for a while, and there is a lot of interesting material to unpack.

Yet another one of Haddon's clients was Homaidan al-Turki, the Saudi national living in Denver who was arrested for keeping his maid as a sex slave, and turned out to be in contact with the Hamburg cell (Mohammed Atta, Marwan al-Shehhi, et. al.) that was involved in 9/11. Haddon was helping to negotiate al-Turki's transfer back to Saudi Arabia, which Colorado Department of Corrections chief Tom Clements refused; about a week later he was killed by Evan Ebel, the son of John Hickenlooper's lifelong friend from the oil business and a member of the white supremacist 211 crew. Evidence showed that the Clements was a conspiracy orchestrated at a high level of the 211 crew, and given the fact that other targets on Ebel's hit list had no link to the gang but were involved in al-Turki's case, there has been suspicion that al-Turki or defenders of his put out a hit on Clements through the 211 crew.

The 211 crew also surfaces as connected to a high-level Colorado pedophile ring that Jonathan Elinoff was investigating, overseen by former Arapahoe County Sheriff Pat Sullivan. Elinoff stumbled onto this ring while investigating Delmart Vreeland, the man in a Canadian prison cell who claimed to be an Office of Naval Intelligence (ONI) agent and wrote a note predicting 9/11 before it happened. Vreeland was later arrested in Colorado on child prostitution charges, and before he did, Jeff Wells posted here that Vreeland had alluded to a life history of abuse much like that of the Franklin scandal. According to Elinoff, shortly after he began investigating Vreeland (and had someone slam into his car on the driver's side), Colorado and Nebraska attorney Tom Henry -- who he later found out was Vreeland's attorney -- worked to associate him with white supremacists such as Peter VanVolkinburg and Mark Seibel who were linked to the 211 crew, unstable people who could have put his credibility and life in danger. Elinoff later came to suspect that Henry was framing his own clients like VanVolkinburg, with the help of his paralegal who was the night manager at the Ramada Inn where many illicit sexual encounters by Sullivan took place and many politicians and businessmen frequented.

Ultimately, Elinoff came to conclude that this pedophile ring he had unearthed was a massive human compromise operation used to blackmail high-level government and military officials into compliance with the 9/11 plot. Some of those involved with the human trafficking were, according to him, Russian mobsters working under Viktor Kozeny. Kozeny was an international criminal behind multiple financial frauds in the former Soviet Union. In December 1997 (a year after JonBenet's death), he threw a glitzy party at his home in Aspen CO -- where Fleet White Sr., an oilman and accused pedophile who was the father of John Ramsey's then-best friend Fleet White Jr., lived -- inviting members of Aspen high society such as actress Goldie Hawn (a friend of Fleet White Sr. who appeared in a photo with him and attended several of his New Year's parties in Aspen). At this party he also began to recruit people for a privatization scheme of Azerbaijan's state-owned oil company SOCAR. People who became involved with this scheme included businessman Frederic Bourke (Kozeny's neighbor in Aspen), former military intelligence officer and Senate majority leader George Mitchell, and noted CIA front American International Group (AIG) with Kozeny's contact apparently being Frank Wisner Jr., the son of the famous CIA officer. Perhaps it is just a coincidence that two of the Kozeny associates in this scheme were Epstein associates too -- Bourke appears in Epstein's black book and Mitchell was accused by Virginia Roberts of being a child rapist -- or that Kozeny, like Epstein, enjoyed a meteoric rise in the financial industry from a young age despite having no real qualifications and then ended up connected with intelligence as well as a pedophilic blackmail ring.

Kozeny's other claim to fame was unearthed by Daniel Hopsicker: employing as a personal pilot Wolfgang Bohringer, who was Mohammed Atta's best friend while attending "flight training" in Venice FL. Of course, Atta's real objective in Venice probably wasn't learning how to fly. Hopsicker has documented extensively that the Huffman Aviation flight school run by Rudi Dekkers with the financing of Wally Hilliard was more likely in the business of drug trafficking. Another one of Hilliard's aviation businesses was making weekly heroin flights from Venezuela to Russian mob enclave Brighton Beach NY before they were busted in July 2000 at the Orlando airport. Dekkers later ended up being arrested in 2012 for transporting cocaine and heroin in his plane, and had told an informant that "he was involved in narcotics transportation via private aircraft and that he has flown narcotics and U.S. currency previously without any problems". Hilliard has longtime US intelligence ties dating back to his days as a Wisconsin health insurance executive when his company was bought out by former OSS operative and Henry Kissinger pal Myron DuBain. The real activity of Atta, al-Shehhi, and Ziad Jarrah in Venice was most likely a CIA drug running operation with the Russian Mafia, and Kozeny naturally fits into such a milieu. Also interesting is that Bohringer now operates a yacht business in the Virgin Islands in St. Thomas, where many of Epstein's businesses were incorporated, and has allegedly held diving expeditions off the coast of Little St. James.

Since we were talking about Pat Sullivan, Colorado pedophile rings, and 9/11, I suppose we also can't forget how Sullivan once said "I firmly believe there is no cover-up in the Columbine investigation" after his deputy told conflicting stories about his actions at Columbine High School during the 1999 shooting. There is a good amount of evidence pointing to additional shooters besides Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold -- with numerous corroborating witnesses not just mentioning other perpetrators but all agreeing on their identity -- the boys' involvement in a group with satanic and white supremacist overtones called the Trench Coat Mafia, and some indications that Harris may have been subjected to mind control by his military father Wayne Harris who early news accounts said continued living at Plattsburgh Air Force Base until 1996, even though the base had closed years earlier. These associations make it quite odd that Eric Harris wrote in his diary about plans to hijack a plane and crash it into New York City, over 2 years before the 9/11 attacks. Making things more odd is that his father Wayne worked at "Flight Safety Services Corp., which has contracts with the Defense Department for several programs that include computer-driven electronic flight simulations". FlightSafety Services was purchased by FlightSafety International, which operated another flight school in Vero Beach FL where multiple hijackers trained.

And so we go round and round through the tangled mess of associations between spooks, pedophile rings, organized crime, and terror. I guess that's parapolitics for you.
“The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists.” ― Joan Robinson
Elvis

Postby liminalOyster » Wed Jan 08, 2020 5:02 pm

I'm extremely weirded out that the Maxwell Ramsey image is much much more convincing than I expected. I figured it would be a huge reach. I highly doubt it will check out to be her but it's shockingly close.
"It's not rocket surgery." - Elvis
liminalOyster

Postby Marionumber1 » Wed Jan 08, 2020 8:21 pm

Thank you RocketMan and Elvis, I really appreciate it! Of course, all I've done is collate evidence that others dug up previously: the real credit goes to journalists like Daniel Hopsicker, Mike Ruppert, Sander Hicks, and Jonathan Elinoff for their discoveries.

liminalOyster » Wed Jan 08, 2020 4:02 pm wrote:I'm extremely weirded out that the Maxwell Ramsey image is much much more convincing than I expected. I figured it would be a huge reach. I highly doubt it will check out to be her but it's shockingly close.

I agree, I'm usually extremely dubious of these photo-comparison analyses and generally consider them a waste of time. But the resemblance here does look uncanny and while I'm certainly not jumping to any conclusions, I will be trying to check out where this photo came from to see if it's a possibility.

For some reason the entire Twitter thread is gone now but I archived the tweet I linked here: http://archive.is/iLss2
Marionumber1

Postby RocketMan » Thu Jan 09, 2020 5:27 am

Our absent host posted this on TCTIFB (The Creepiness That Is Facebook):

https://www.the-sun.com/news/us-news/22 ... a-express/

PRESIDENT AND THE 'PIMP' Bill Clinton poses with Epstein’s ‘pimp’ Ghislaine Maxwell and a sex slave on board private jet the ‘Lolita Express’

The former US President is seen smiling on the steps of the plane – dubbed the Lolita Express - next to Maxwell, in astonishing pictures exclusively obtained by The Sun.

-I don't like hoodlums.
RocketMan

Postby liminalOyster » Thu Jan 09, 2020 1:34 pm

RocketMan » Thu Jan 09, 2020 5:27 am wrote:Our absent host posted this on TCTIFB (The Creepiness That Is Facebook):

Let's not jump to any conclusions; I am sure there is a perfectly innocent explanation for each of these pix... /s
liminalOyster

Postby liminalOyster » Thu Jan 09, 2020 1:47 pm

Screenshot 2020-01-08 at 2.53.01 pm.png
Marionumber1 » Wed Jan 08, 2020 8:21 pm wrote:Thank you RocketMan and Elvis, I really appreciate it! Of course, all I've done is collate evidence that others dug up previously: the real credit goes to journalists like Daniel Hopsicker, Mike Ruppert, Sander Hicks, and Jonathan Elinoff for their discoveries.

liminalOyster » Wed Jan 08, 2020 4:02 pm wrote:I'm extremely weirded out that the Maxwell Ramsey image is much much more convincing than I expected. I figured it would be a huge reach. I highly doubt it will check out to be her but it's shockingly close.

I agree, I'm usually extremely dubious of these photo-comparison analyses and generally consider them a waste of time. But the resemblance here does look uncanny and while I'm certainly not jumping to any conclusions, I will be trying to check out where this photo came from to see if it's a possibility.

For some reason the entire Twitter thread is gone now but I archived the tweet I linked here: http://archive.is/iLss2
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
liminalOyster

Postby RocketMan » Thu Jan 09, 2020 4:17 pm

I actually burst out laughing at this, alone in my room. :mrgreen:

What a truly shocking and unexpected development.

"CLERICAL ERROR" :lol: :lol: :lol:

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/su ... d_ms_tw_ma

Surveillance video from Jeffrey Epstein's first apparent suicide attempt 'no longer exists'

The surveillance footage taken from outside Jeffrey Epstein's jail cell on the day of his first apparent suicide attempt has been permanently deleted, federal prosecutors said Thursday.

Epstein, the disgraced financier who was facing federal sex-trafficking charges, was found semiconscious in his cell at the Metropolitan Correctional Center in New York around 1:27 a.m. on July 23.

But that video is now gone because MCC officials mistakenly saved footage from a different floor of the federal detention facility, prosecutors said in a court filing.

The MCC "inadvertently preserved video from the wrong tier within the MCC and as a result, video from outside the defendant’s cell on July 22-23, 2019 no longer exists," the court papers say.

The FBI made the discovery last week while reviewing a copy of the video provided by MCC officials, prosecutors said.

"After reviewing the video, it appeared to the government that the footage contained on the preserved video was for the correct date and time, but captured a different tier than the one where (the cell housing Epstein and his cellmate] was located because the preserved video did not show corrections officers responding to any of the cells seen on the video.”

The filing was made in a case involving Nicholas Tartaglione, a former police officer in Westchester County, who was Epstein's cellmate on the day of the incident. Tartaglione is awaiting trial on charges of killing four men and burying them in his yard in 2016. Prosecutors allege that the ex-cop was involved in a cocaine distribution conspiracy.

The July incident was investigated as a possible suicide attempt, assault or ruse by Epstein to get himself transferred to a different facility. Tartaglione's lawyer, as part of an effort to exonerate his client, asked the jail to preserve footage from outside the cell.

The MCC agreed to the request but officials saved the wrong video because of a clerical error. "The MCC computer system listed a different, incorrect cell for Tartaglione," prosecutors said in the court filing.

A backup video system was in place, but the requested video wasn't available due to unspecified "technical errors," the court filing says.

NBC News reported last August that Tartaglione was cleared of any wrongdoing in the July incident.

Epstein, 66, died by suicide inside his cell three weeks later.

MCC officials succeeded in preserving video footage from outside his cell that day. Prosecutors are using the footage as evidence against two guards accused of falsifying records and not preforming the proper checks on Epstein the night he died.
-I don't like hoodlums.
RocketMan

Postby Joe Hillshoist » Fri Jan 10, 2020 3:22 am

I can't see the image mario posted. It's not on Twitter anymore.
Joe Hillshoist

Postby Joe Hillshoist » Fri Jan 10, 2020 3:26 am

Found the archive...

It could be anyone but it does look similar.

It also looks like a friend of my mum, who looks nothing like GM.

There's not enough image to go on.
Joe Hillshoist

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion