Billionaire Pedophile Jeffrey Epstein Goes Free

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Re: Billionaire Pedophile Jeffrey Epstein Goes Free

Postby seemslikeadream » Wed Jul 31, 2019 4:15 pm

Emily Flitter

This has everything: Eugenics, Nobel prize winners, a frozen penis, a baby ranch, Alan Dershowitz. If you can finish it w/out dashing to shower you deserve a free bowl of soup. But you won't wanna eat it. By @JamesStewartNYT @MattGoldstein26 @jbsgreenberg

Also? @JeffBezos's mom

ANNND a guy who is vice chairman--creepiest, vaguest title ever--of an organization called Humanity Plus which wants to engage with "thinkers who dare to envision humanity’s next steps" and now says he didn't fully appreciate Jeffrey Epstein's "kinks." His final word: "Yecch."

"It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side,” - Donald Trump

Trump is on record as a believer in breeding and eugenics. https://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/ ... 6d71898737 … Sounds like they are all just inbreeders at heart

Replying to @FlitterOnFraud @maggieNYT and 3 others
Well now. Let's give him his dream, and use him to improve the genetics of the human race.

This May Be The Most Dangerous Thing Donald Trump Believes

President Donald Trump and his supporters believe he has superior genes, a core tenet of the eugenics movement.
https://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/ ... 6d71898737
Mazars and Deutsche Bank could have ended this nightmare before it started.
They could still get him out of office.
But instead, they want mass death.
Don’t forget that.
seemslikeadream

Blog: View Blog (83)

Postby NeonLX » Wed Jul 31, 2019 5:27 pm

seemslikeadream » Wed Jul 31, 2019 3:15 pm wrote:
Emily Flitter

President Donald Trump and his supporters believe he has superior genes, a core tenet of the eugenics movement.
https://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/ ... 6d71898737

Well now, that's obvious just by looking at him. And listening to him belch forth speech from his superior intellect.
America is a fucked society because there is no room for essential human dignity. Its all about what you have, not who you are.--Joe Hillshoist
NeonLX

Blog: View Blog (1)

Postby Grizzly » Wed Jul 31, 2019 6:54 pm

President Donald Trump and his supporters believe he, she has superior genes[/s], a core tenet of the eugenics movement.

Wait! don't ALL these people have grandiose, gregarious and feverish dreams of Calvinistic blessings?
“The more we do to you, the less you seem to believe we are doing it.”

― Joseph mengele
Grizzly

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby 82_28 » Wed Jul 31, 2019 7:16 pm

Report: Jeffrey Epstein Aimed to Seed Human Race With His DNA

Financier and alleged sex trafficker Jeffrey Epstein confided to prominent scientists and businessmen a vision of seeding the human race with his DNA by impregnating women at his sprawling New Mexico ranch. The disgraced hedge fund manager, who was charged in July with sex trafficking dozens of underage girls as young as 14, had discussed the idea since the early 2000s at assorted dinners and gatherings — outlining a plan wherein women would be inseminated with his sperm and birth his children, four unnamed sources told The New York Times.

While there is no evidence of such activities, Epstein reportedly told numerous individuals about the plan, which likely stems from his interest in transhumanism: a science (similar to the discredited eugenics) that involves “improving” humans through methods like genetic engineering and artificial intelligence. Epstein’s lawyers did not respond to the Times‘ requests for comment.

https://www.rollingstone.com/culture/cu ... yo-865841/
There is no me. There is no you. There is all. There is no you. There is no me. And that is all. A profound acceptance of an enormous pageantry. A haunting certainty that the unifying principle of this universe is love. -- Propagandhi
82_28

Postby Grizzly » Wed Jul 31, 2019 7:44 pm

^^^ Haha.. point proven. Yes? Socio-paths to the right Psychopaths to the left .... We have a monumental power problem. These delusional motherfuckers will destroy us, and themselves.

― Joseph mengele
Grizzly

Postby Harvey » Wed Jul 31, 2019 8:06 pm

A gambit to replace the very clear perception of nuts and bolts power/realpolitik/blackmail angle with a vaguely plausible elitist but abstract philosophical aberration?
And while we spoke of many things, fools and kings
This he said to me
"The greatest thing
You'll ever learn
Is just to love
And be loved
In return"

Eden Ahbez
Harvey

Blog: View Blog (20)

Postby Wombaticus Rex » Wed Jul 31, 2019 8:21 pm

Harvey » Wed Jul 31, 2019 7:06 pm wrote:A gambit to replace the very clear perception of nuts and bolts power/realpolitik/blackmail angle with a vaguely plausible elitist but abstract philosophical aberration?

Yes. All of the coverage from here will be weird and titillating. NYT already has their "Epstein preyed on defenseless billionaires" narrative in place. I have essentially zero hope that this will be The Big One -- just another reminder that the spectacle can accommodate anything, anything at all, as long as you still own it.

Once you start seeing the Late Show set cracking Epstein jokes, it's a wrap.
Wombaticus Rex

Postby Grizzly » Thu Aug 01, 2019 1:55 am

Yet, another rabbit hole that leads, no fucking where.

― Joseph mengele
Grizzly

Postby Wombaticus Rex » Thu Aug 01, 2019 1:42 pm

Well, Willow wrote the epitaph for Rigorous Intuition already. Cheers to everyone who tried, though.

Here's a scan of the 2003 Vanity Fair feature on Epstein:

http://www.mediafire.com/file/jc6u19lp8 ... l.pdf/file
Wombaticus Rex

Postby seemslikeadream » Thu Aug 01, 2019 3:27 pm

Jeffrey Epstein, Donald Trump, and a Russian Oligarch Is Peak Sleazy Corruption

And yet they're all tied to the same Palm Beach mansion.
BY CHARLES P. PIERCE
AUG 1, 2019
Epstein & Trump At Mar-A-LagoDAVIDOFF STUDIOS PHOTOGRAPHYGETTY IMAGES
I don't want to alarm anyone, but the Washington Post has a report that well may be a warning that we are approaching an historical singularity in our current political moment that will swallow the entire universe and leave us with nothing but cheap red baseball hats and plastic straws, as well as stick all of us with the bill for destroying the present. It involves a mansion, a Russian, the president*, and Jeffrey Epstein, which is as complete and round a ball of sleazy and corrupt energy as can be imagined.

Let us return then to the luxurious grounds of Maison de l'Amitie in beautiful Palm Beach.

In November 2004, Trump, who was starring in NBC’s “The Apprentice” at the time, declared himself intent on winning “the finest piece of land in Florida and probably the U.S.,” an estate that had been seized as part of the bankruptcy of nursing home magnate Abe Gosman. Trump said he planned to create “the second greatest house in America, Mar-a-Lago being the first” and then resell it.
Epstein was also enraptured by the property, which Gosman had purchased in 1988 for about $12 million from Leslie Wexner, the Ohio-based retail executive who was a friend and patron of Epstein’s. In contrast to Trump, Epstein seemed interested in living at the place. Harley Riedel, an attorney for Gosman, said the previous owner had filled the mansion with pricey art and “really did have in his heart that it would be nice if someone moved in and lived there.”
The auction began with an attempt by one of Epstein’s three attorneys to knock Trump out of the bidding. Attorney Andrew Kamensky argued that Trump was not qualified because he demanded that the property have title insurance or he would not close on the sale. “What I’m telling you is that Mr. Epstein will — he will close,” Kamensky said, according a transcript obtained by The Post.
Maison De L'Amitie Interior
Trump and Epstein did battle over the Maison de l’Amitie in Palm Beach.
Davidoff Studios PhotographyGetty Images

Trump wasn’t in Palm Beach — his own attorney, Raymond Royce, was in the courtroom. But Trump was on the phone, and now he chimed in to defend himself. Riedel’s first notice that Trump might personally take part in the proceedings came when his voice boomed from the speakerphone. “I was sort of shocked,” the lawyer said. Judge Steven Friedman rejected Epstein’s objection. The bidding began with Epstein’s offer of $37.25 million, but he dropped out after his bid of $38.6 million was topped.
It is unclear whether Trump and Epstein were in contact after the house sale. That month, Trump left two messages for Epstein at his home in Palm Beach, according to records obtained by Vice News — the last known interaction between the two men.
OK, so two unremitting sleazeballs bidding over a piece of prime seafront property in Palm Beach is almost perfectly EpTrumpian. But the singularity is achieved in the story just a few lines later.

Four years after he bought the Gosman mansion, Trump sold it to Russian businessman Dmitry Rybolovlev for $95 million, more than doubling his investment.
Those of you who have been following our story for a while will recall this transaction as having rung a few alarm bells back in 2017, because it seemed fair to speculate that the sale had been engineered to make the president* some bank while giving the Russian oligarch a convenient laundromat for money that had originated in god knows what overseas sewer. From ABC News:

Wyden, who also sits on the Senate Finance Committee, said in his letter to Treasury Secretary Steven T. Mnuchin that he has questions about the deal, which at the time was considered one of the most expensive house sales on record. Wyden noted the deal emerged at a time when published reports indicated Trump was having difficulty finding banks to lend him money and the sale came just months before Trump Entertainment Resorts filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy. “In the context of the President’s then-precarious financial position, I believe that the Palm Beach property sale warrants further scrutiny,” Wyden wrote.
This speculation intensified in 2018 when Rybolovlev was detained in Monaco on various corruption charges. And, as you may recall, this transaction was only the biggest and loudest of the curious cash real-estate deals between various Volga Bagmen and the president*. But Epstein-to-Trump-to-Russian Oligarch-at-a-fat-profit is a major disturbance in the balance of things. I fear for the survival of the cosmos.
https://www.esquire.com/news-politics/p ... -oligarch/

Jeffrey Epstein's bid for bail suffers apparent setback

FILE PHOTO: Jeffrey Epstein appears in a photo taken for the NY Division of Criminal Justice Services' sex offender registry
By Jonathan Stempel

NEW YORK (Reuters) - Financier Jeffrey Epstein's effort to win bail while awaiting trial on charges of sex trafficking in underage girls appeared to suffer a setback on Thursday, as the appeals court weighing his request refused to grant bail to another wealthy defendant in an unrelated case.

The 2nd U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals in Manhattan rejected a bid by Jean Boustani, an executive in the Privinvest maritime services group, for home confinement pending trial on charges he had a role in a $2 billion fraud and money laundering scheme.

In a 3-0 decision, the court said it would be unfair to let Boustani, a Lebanese citizen, pay for private armed security guards to watch over him and keep him from being a flight risk, when less well-off defendants might be stuck behind bars.

The federal Bail Reform Act "does not permit a two-tiered bail system in which defendants of lesser means are detained pending trial while wealthy defendants are released to self-funded private jails," Circuit Judge Jose Cabranes wrote.

"Such a two-tiered system would foster inequity and unequal treatment in favor of a very small cohort of criminal defendants who are extremely wealthy," he added.

Reid Weingarten, a lawyer for Epstein, did not immediately respond to requests for comment.

Epstein is confined in the Metropolitan Correctional Center in Manhattan while he appeals U.S. District Judge Richard Berman's July 18 refusal to let him live under 24-hour guard in his $77 million mansion on Manhattan's Upper East Side.

Though a different panel of judges may hear his appeal, it is likely to apply the reasoning from Thursday's decision.

Epstein is unlikely to be tried before June 2020. Berman said prosecutors offered enough evidence that Epstein would pose a danger to the community if released.

In recent years, some wealthy defendants have been allowed to live in luxury while facing criminal charges, including swindler Bernard Madoff and former International Monetary Fund chief Dominique Strauss-Kahn.

Berman has frowned on the practice, including when he kept Turkish-Iranian gold trader Reza Zarrab locked up over alleged Iran sanctions violations. Zarrab eventually pleaded guilty.
https://www.yahoo.com/news/jeffrey-epst ... 24754.html
Don’t forget that.
seemslikeadream

Postby NeonLX » Thu Aug 01, 2019 3:33 pm

Grizzly » Thu Aug 01, 2019 12:55 am wrote:Yet, another rabbit hole that leads, no fucking where.

Damn, I love your avatar here. Image

And, I agree...the Epstein drama is a summer replacement show that will be kicked off the air soon.
America is a fucked society because there is no room for essential human dignity. Its all about what you have, not who you are.--Joe Hillshoist
NeonLX

Blog: View Blog (1)

Postby RocketMan » Fri Aug 02, 2019 6:31 am

Why is "Russian Oligarch" still a thing?

Why no talk of "American Oligarchs"? Trump would certainly qualify, but so would a lot of other people, too. Saudi-Arabian Oligarchs? French Oligarchs? Brazilian Oligarchs?

No, oligarchs seem to proliferate only in Russia. And only in Russia do they have extensive ties to the regime in charge.
-I don't like hoodlums.
-That's just a word, Marlowe. We have that kind of world. Two wars gave it to us and we are going to keep it.
RocketMan

Postby seemslikeadream » Fri Aug 02, 2019 6:42 am

New: Police videos released of teen victims who first accused Jeffrey Epstein

Decade old interviews reveal intimate details of Epstein's alleged crimes

114 Shares
WPBF Updated: 12:46 AM EDT Jul 30, 2019
Terri Parker
Investigative Reporter
Play Video
SHOW TRANSCRIPT
PALM BEACH, Fla. —
When Palm Beach Police began interviewing teenagers in 2005, they were astonished at what dozens told them about part-time resident Jeffrey Epstein

"Every girl that meets Jeffrey starts off with giving him a massage. The more you do with him, the more you make," explained one of the first they talked to. "Basically, if you take off your clothes you're going to make more. If you let him do things to you, you're going to make more."

"By do things you mean touch you?" asked a detective.

"Yes, touch you in inappropriate places," she answered.

The teen said she was recruited to go to Epstein's when she was 16, but she wouldn't do everything Epstein wanted.

"I did it naked but I wouldn't let him touch me or anything like that. So after that, he says, 'You know what, listen, I'll pay you $200 for every girl you bring to me,'" she said.

So she started telling other girls, most disadvantaged, from broken homes, who needed money, that there was a way to make it - if they weren't too squeamish

He told me the younger the better

"She's like 'Oh, do you need to make any extra money?' I'm like 'yeah.' She's like 'OK, I can give you $200 - there's an older guy in Palm Beach, he gets a lot of massages from girls,' that's all she told me," said one of the girls about being recruited.

"It was like a train: I brought my friends, they brought their friends, and it went on and on," explained one.

"Did Jeff know anybody's real true age or he didn't care?" asked a detective.

"I don't think he cared. He told me the younger the better," she answered.

Terri Parker

@wpbf_terri
New: Police videos released of Jeffrey Epstein's teenage victims describing in their own voices what happened in his Palm Beach mansion - the evidence that first cracked the case against Epstein wide open @WPBF25News
Embedded video

6:13 PM - Jul 29, 2019
Twitter Ads info and privacy

249 people are talking about this

WPBF 25 News obtained video of police conducting a search of Epstein's house

after months of investigation.

What they found corresponded with what every girl had described, down to the pink spiral staircase, the kitchen entrance, and the bathroom equipped with a massage table, oils and sex toys.

Every teen said Epstein came in wearing only a towel and instructed them to undress.

"He asked me to take my shirt off so I took my shirt off and that time that was it," said one teen.

"Did you ever take your panties off and be completely nude?" asked the detective.

"Occasionally, yeah," she answered.

Police found nude photos of what appeared to be under-aged girls on walls of the bedrooms and bathrooms.

One girl described Epstein having sex slaves and models always at the house, some living there.

"He has girls in and out of there all the time, different girls, different models," she said.

Police reports said by the time they conducted the search, Epstein knew he was under investigation. He had removed his computer hard drives and other items.

The police video reveals that for or a multi-millionaire, Epstein's house was curiously undecorated, a mishmash of dated styles with no overriding theme.

Except perhaps for the numerous pictures and paintings of naked women, and what appear to be under-aged girls.

"I thought I was going to die."

Some said, lured by the money, they did come back.

"Each time he would try a little more touching me, like I was more comfortable, I guess," one said.

But others said they were traumatized, never returning to Epstein's house on El Brillo Way.

One teen describing how she told her friend "I'm not going if you're not going to be in the room with me. And I was unaware I was going to be alone with him for that ten minutes and I thought I was going to die."

WPBF 25 News called Epstein's local attorney for comment but did not receive a reply.

Epstein faces new sex trafficking charges in New York, many based on the original allegations from Palm Beach County between 2002 and 2006.
https://www.wpbf.com/article/new-police ... n/28544363

Looks like Epstein was a party to the sale of 11 E 71st Street to Howard Lutnick of Cantor Fitzgerald too...
Again with the Harvard.
And the Bronfmans.

The German Marshall Fund hasn't popped up THAT frequently before, though...
https://twitter.com/soychicka/status/11 ... 4110657536

Unraveling the web of Epstein's Manhattan real estate
Will Bredderman
The epicenter of the scandal engulfing wealthy pedophile Jeffrey Epstein is his mansion on East 71st Street, but real estate records show he also has been involved in his billionaire neighbor's house and another East Side property belonging to his brother.

Federal agents raided the financier's home at 9 E. 71st St. this week after the enigmatic former investment banker was indicted for sexually trafficking minors in New York and Florida. News reports have noted the haziness surrounding Epstein's wealth and his acquisition of the 18,814-square-foot residence, which is among the largest in Manhattan.

But a Crain's investigation found that Epstein's history at the address is entangled with the adjacent property, 11 E. 71st St., now home to billionaire Howard Lutnick—as well as with 301 E. 66th St., a building belonging to Epstein's brother.

An entity called the SAM Conversion Corp. purchased 11 E. 71st St. in 1988, more than a year before the Nine East 71st Street Corp. bought the former school that would become Epstein's domicile. At the time, both companies used a Columbus, Ohio, address associated with Limited Brands founder Leslie Wexner, Epstein's mentor and client.

In 1992 SAM Conversion Corp. sold 11 E. 71st St. to the 11 East 71st Street Trust for "ten dollars and other valuable consideration paid by the party of the second part," records show. Martha Stark, former commissioner of the city Department of Finance, told Crain's that the $10 figure is a placeholder used in many real estate sales—a holdover from a period when the value of property transactions was not publicly disclosed.

The available materials do not show whether the two corporations exchanged any larger sum. But the sale documents identify Epstein as the vice president of Sam Conversion Corp. and a trustee of the 11 East 71st Street Trust, and both entities used the same Columbus address linked to Wexner. Wexner did not respond to a Crain's query about his stake in either the corporation or the trust.

Four years later the 11 East 71st Street Trust—still with Epstein listed as trustee—sold the property to the Comet Trust, again for "10 dollars and other valuable consideration." Unlike the previous deed transfers, this one makes note of the real estate transfer tax paid on the sale: $86,800. From this, Stark extrapolated the true sale price was $6.2 million.

Subsequent documents from the sale reveal the trustee of Comet Trust to be Guido Goldman, the owner of small investment-management company First Spring Corp. and founder of the German Marshall Fund, a think tank dedicated to international affairs, and of Harvard University's Center for European Studies.

Securities and Exchange Commission filings show that the Comet Trust holds a portion of the de Gunzburg/Bronfman family fortune, which derives in large part from the distillery company Seagram. The Washington Post previously reported that scion Edgar Bronfman Jr.'s name was among those in Epstein's "black book" of contacts, which federal investigators obtained. Goldman did not respond to requests for comment.

In 1996 Comet Trust sold 11 E. 71st St. to Lutnick, again for "10 dollars and other valuable consideration." The real estate transfer tax payment came to $106,400, from which Stark estimated the actual price to have been $7.6 million.

Lutnick, now the CEO of financial services firm Cantor Fitzgerald, took out a $4 million mortgage on the property the same day as the sale. His spokesperson did not reply by press time to requests for comment on the property's history and his relationship with his next-door neighbor.

Brother's keeper

Meanwhile, the Nine East 71st Street Corp. retained ownership of its eponymous property until 2011, when it transferred the Epstein residence to Maple Inc. The buyer's and seller's signatures on the deed are identical, and the records identify Epstein as the president of Nine East 71st Street Corp. State Division of Corporations records show him to have been the entity's CEO at the time that it became inactive in 2015.

On the deed, the Nine East 71st Street Corp. listed as its address unit 10F at 301 E. 66th St. Both the unit and the building, records show, belong to 301/66 Owners Corp, an affiliate of Ossa Properties—the real estate company belonging to Mark Epstein, formerly the board chairman at Cooper Union. Numerous news reports have identified Mark as Jeffrey Epstein's brother, including a 2009 New York Post article that quoted an attorney for several of the underage girls who accused the financier of sexual assault. The lawyer, Brad Edwards, asserted at the time that Jeffrey Epstein had rented apartments at 301 E. 66th St. for the accusers.

(In its request to deny Epstein bail, the Department of Justice said that "the defendant has no known immediate family." The press office of the U.S. attorney for the Southern District of New York, which brought the case and made the claim, said prosecutors use different phrasing in court, saying that Epstein "has no meaningful family ties." But Epstein's brother Mark has now offered to put up his Florida home to guarantee his sibling's bail bond.)

Documents filed with the State University of New York by a Harlem charter school refer to Ossa Properties as "affiliated" with Jeffrey Epstein's investment management firm, J Epstein & Co. The former Ossa Properties vice president and CFO involved with the school, Jonathan Barrett of investment firm Luminus Management, did not comment but a spokesman for Barrett said he left Ossa in 1996, eight years before he became involved with the charter school. Edwards, Mark Epstein and other figures from Ossa Properties did not comment.

Tax, mortgage and finance documents for 301 E. 66th St. show it is not registered as a rental building but as a condominium complex. Those same records indicate that more than three-quarters of its units remain unsold. It is permissible in New York for a condominium to rent out units it cannot sell, so long as it does not do so for periods shorter than 30 days, Stark said.

In January a city inspector visited the building in response to a 311 complaint that it was violating the transient occupancy law and illegally operating as a hotel. The Mayor's Office of Special Enforcement shared the resulting report with Crain's. It describes how conversations with the property manager and the doorman persuaded the inspector that there was no unlawful occupancy at the address.
https://www.crainsnewyork.com/real-esta ... eal-estate

Jeffrey Epstein’s long-shot bid to get bail for child sex traffic case just got tougher because of new appeals court decision
Dan Mangan
Published Thu, Aug 1 2019 4:02 PM EDT
Updated Thu, Aug 1 2019 6:17 PM EDT
RT: Jeffrey Epstein 190328
U.S. financier Jeffrey Epstein appears in a photograph taken for the New York State Division of Criminal Justice Services’ sex offender registry March 28, 2017 and obtained by Reuters July 10, 2019. New York State Division of Criminal Justice Services/Handout via REUTERS.
New York State Division of Criminal Justice Services | Handout | Reuters
The long-shot effort by Jeffrey Epstein, an accused sex trafficker, to win release from jail on bail by promising to personally pay for security to monitor him got even tougher Thursday with a new federal appeals court decision, which blasted such cushy arrangements in most cases.

The ruling in the 2nd Circuit Court of Appeals “expressly” bars a “two-tier bail system” in which “wealthy defendants are released to self-funded private jails” while “defendants of lesser means are detained pending trial.”

“Such a two‐tiered system would ‘foster inequity and unequal treatment in favor of a very small cohort of criminal defendants who are extremely wealthy,’ ” the ruling by a three-judge appeals panel said.

The decision upholding a bail denial came in a criminal case in Brooklyn, New York, federal court that is unrelated to the case of Epstein, a former friend of Presidents Donald Trump and Bill Clinton.

But the ruling came a week after Epstein filed his own appeal to the 2nd Circuit after a Manhattan federal judge denied his request to be released on bail of upward of $100 million. Epstein’s lawyers had told that judge he would be willing to pay for security guards to make sure he complied with a release into home confinement.

Epstein is currently being held in a federal jail in lower Manhattan, where he was found mysteriously injured last week and later placed on suicide watch.

The appeals panel in the other case said that “if a similarly situated defendant of lesser means would be detained, a wealthy defendant cannot avoid detention by relying on his personal funds to pay for private detention.”

But the panel said there are some circumstances in which the Bail Reform Act allows a judge to release a defendant pending trial with a condition that includes the defendant paying for private armed security guards to monitor him.

Such a condition “may be appropriate where the defendant is deemed to be a flight risk primarily because of his wealth,” the panel noted.

“In other words, a defendant may be released on such a condition only where, but for his wealth, he would not have been detained.”

Epstein’s lawyer Martin Weinberg had no imediate comment on the ruling.

Epstein’s lawyers had suggested to the judge that Epstein could be released into effective house arrest at his massive Manhattan townhouse, where he and visitors could be closely monitored round the clock by private security guards that he paid for, along with an electronic tracking device.

The 66-year-old was arrested in early July after being indicted on charges of sex trafficking of underage girls, and conspiracy to commit such trafficking.

He has pleaded not guilty in the case, where prosecutors say he sexually abused dozens of teenage girls at his townhouse and mansion in Palm Beach, Florida, from 2002 through 2005.

In denying Epstein’s bail request two weeks ago, Manhattan federal Judge Richard Berman had said Epstein represented a potential danger to “new victims” from his apparently “uncontrollable” sexual fixation on young girls.

Berman also said that there was a risk Epstein would flee to avoid being tried in the case, where he faces up to 45 years in prison if convicted.

The appeals court decision issued Thursday came in response to an appeal of a May 16 denial of bail in the case of Jean Boustani, a Lebanese national who worked for United Arab Emirates-based shipbuilding company Privinvest Group, who is charged with fraud and money laundering.

Prosecutors in that case said in March that the 40-year-old Boustani helped organize $200 million in bribe and kickback payments “relating to three loans totaling more than $2 billion that were marketed and sold to U.S. victim investors.” Boustani has pleaded not guilty to the charges.

Like Epstein, Boustani had asked to be released on bail with conditions “that included home confinement under the supervision of private armed security guards, to be paid for by Boustani,” the appeals panel noted.

Prosecutors had opposed granting bail for Boustani, saying he is a flight risk.

The appeals panel in its decision wrote that the 2nd Circuit had previously recognized that “in limited circumstances” a judge may release a defendant subject to home confinement with guards paid for by the defendant.

But the panel noted that in a prior case where that idea was recognized “we had ‘no occasion to consider whether it would be contrary to principles of detention and release on bail to allow wealthy defendants to buy their way out by constructing a private jail.’”

The panel went on to say, “We now expressly hold that the Bail Reform Act does not permit a two‐tiered bail system in which defendants of lesser means are detained pending trial while wealthy defendants are released to self‐funded private jails.”

“It is a fundamental principle of fairness that the law protects ‘the interests of rich and poor criminals in equal scale, and its hand extends as far to each,’” the panel wrote.

“To interpret the Bail Reform Act as requiring district courts to permit wealthy defendants to employ privately funded armed guards where an otherwise similarly situated defendant without means would be detained would violate this core principle. Such a two‐tiered system would ‘foster inequity and unequal treatment in favor of a very small cohort of criminal defendants who are extremely wealthy.’”

The panel said that the judge did not err in evaluating whether Boustani posed a flight risk, and in determining whether there were any conditions that would reasonably assure his appearance in court.

“It is clear that the District Court did not rely primarily on Boustani’s personal wealth in finding that he posed a flight risk,” the panel wrote.

“Rather, his wealth was one of many factors the Court considered. A similarly situated defendant of lesser means surely would be detained pending trial, and Boustani is not permitted to avoid such a result by relying on his own financial resources to pay for a private jail.”
https://www.cnbc.com/2019/08/01/jeffrey ... uling.html

The Jeffrey Epstein Social Network Mega Meta scandal
By Daniel Hopsicker - August 1, 20192577
The Jeffrey Epstein scandal is a ‘meta’ scandal that smaller scandals fit into like Russian dolls. “Meta” means about the thing itself. “Meta news” is news about the news.vlcsnap-2019-08-01-10h40m06s438
It reveals the higher network workings of lesser scandals, like the “Container Ship Crime Wave!” scandal, which fits into it neatly.

Names in Jeffrey Epstein’s little black book connect with people involved with the illicit drug trade. Like Adnan Khashoggi.

What the Jeffrey Epstein scandal would reveal, were its details to become public, is an industrial three shifts-daily powerhouse blackmail operation using hidden cameras to catch unsuspecting elite deviants engaging in what are known in the trade as “Unspeakable Practices, and Unnatural Acts.”
Jeffrey Epstein procurer Ghislaine Maxwell, daughter of Mossad agent Robert Maxwell, hung out with Jeffrey Epstein and New York’s glitterati, including Donald Trump and Adnan Khashoggi.

Jeffrey Epstein and Donald Trump and Adnan Khashoggi

trump-vanityfairThey’re the Palm Beach homies. Prince Andrew is an honorary member.

They go to each other’s parties, with models trucked-in to Mar-a-Lago, and elsewhere. Everyone owns their own modeling agency.

Epstein partner Leslie Wexner owns Victoria’s Secret. Khashoggi travels with a literal bevy of women. Donald Trump owns his own modeling agency, called Trump Model Management. Originally known as “T Models,” it was founded in 1999.

For a while, it’s a thing.

Who else in their circle dabbled in models? Arik Kislin.

Wait. Arik who?

Under the Boardwalk

marlaBut it wasn’t all nights beneath the stars, or under the lifeguard stand, where the second Mrs. Trump could occasionally be found. They even shared tips on raising children.

When her kids were young and she still lived with “The Donald,” Ivana Trump talked about parenting to People magazine. She was also a firm believer in teaching traditional values.

“They have to know the value of money — otherwise they’ll get spoiled like those Khashoggi children,” she said.

PizzaGate People

“No one ever went broke underestimating the intelligence of the American public,” said journalist HL Mencken, who lived and worked in Baltimore, and was one of the best that’s ever lived.

How much is 19 tons of cocaine? If it were yours, could you treat everyone living in this multiverse to a long weekend? It doesn’t matter.

The Epstein scandal is bigger, and more meta; and it’s provoked a much scarier response that in some quarters is flat-out demented.

THE PIZZA GATE PEOPLE. Back in high school they never owned a decoder ring or were invited to to hang with the cool kids or join a secret club.

They believe in safety in numbers. It’s one of their many delusions.

“Where We Go One, We Go All.”

“We are fighting a global cabal that traffics and literally eats children.”

Eats children? Eww!

mlbf_1492615083_th_45
Speaking of de-evolution: Did you know Donald Trump is an ‘anointed warrior?”

If you don’t, head over to Q-ANON right away and hear a screwball conspiracy theory that has JFK Junior coming back from the dead and revenging himself—presumably with the Anointed One’s help—on ranks of deviant Democrats stretching into the distance.

vlcsnap-2019-08-01-11h35m36s752

Question: If there are at least as many pictures of Jeffrey Epstein huddled with Donald Trump as there are of Epstein hanging with Bill Clinton, how can Trump be the “Anointed One?”

Just kidding.

Speaking OF Khashoggi

Adnan Khashoggi also had a seat at the table in the Jeffrey Epstein scandal—which is amazing, because he’s dead.

170611-dickey-adnan-khashoggi-hero_hfc0ziAuthor Vicki Ward, whose several profiles of Epstein in Vanity Fair make gripping reading, reported, “One more thing about that passport the feds found in a safe in Epstein’s apartment with his photo, but a different name and his country of residence listed as Saudi Arabia…

“In the 80’s, Jeffrey Epstein used to tell people he was a kind of financial bounty hunter whose job it was to “find” lost or stolen money for the government or for very rich people job.”

“According to one of my sources, one of the rich people for whom Jeffrey Epstein chased down money was Adnan Khashoggi, the powerful Saudi businessman,” Ward reported.

Back in the 80’s, when Epstein was collecting for him, what was Adnan Khashoggi selling?

dia2According to a declassified 1991 report by the Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA), Khashoggi was listed as one of the twenty biggest drug traffickers in Colombia.

More recently Khashoggi was a principal in a drug trafficking ring that flew out of St. Petersburg Florida, and had two planes seized in Mexico eighteen months apart carrying a cumulative total of ten tons of cocaine. His lieutenant Ramy El Batrawi owned one of the two DC-9’s involved.

Indications of Khashoggi’s involvement in drug trafficking or financial fraud—or drug trafficking and financial fraud—litter the landscape like discarded matryoshka dolls.

Before killjoy Robert Mueller got his hands on it, it was called “RussiaGate.” And Adnan Khashoggi was involved.

KSpook-wise, Adnan Khashoggi was always the little engine that could. His fingerprints are all over the later decades of the 20th century and into the 21st.

Khashoggi, who along with prominent Arabs like Saudi billionaire banker Khalid Mahfouz was involved with BCCI, agreed at a meeting in Paris in 1998 to continue what US intelligence officials described as “protection payments” to bin Laden.

Arik who?

2009-07-14-missingflash_main1As a 15 APR 2007 New York Post article headlined “The Shady ‘Inn’ Crowd” reported:

“YOU never know who owns what these days. Case in point: The Hotel Gansevoort. Arik Kislin, one of seven principals in the trendy, 187-room Meatpacking District inn, once ran a firm with ties to a suspected Moscow hit man.”

“In the early 1990s, Kislin owned and was chairman of a Manhattan company called Blonde Management, which co-sponsored a U.S. visa sought by a Russian named Anton Malevsky.”

“The FBI believed Malevsky to be a professional assassin and head of one of Moscow’s leading criminal gangs.”

KISLIN]Arik Kislin has a lot in common with Adnan Khashoggi.

Making drug flights from St. Petersburg Florida— along with Khashoggis’ twin DC-9’s—was an executive jet, a Gulfstream II (N987SA).

Until two weeks before it crashed in the Yucatan and spilled four tons of cocaine across the floor of the jungle outside Merida in the Yucatan, Arik Kislin’s company owned the plane.

But because of the FAA’s arcane and outdated rules for registering aircraft—mistakes which may be on purpose—who owned the drug plane will always be a matter for debate. We’ll never know for sure.

Incidentally, Arik Kislin’s father, Sam Kislin, is in the Russian Mob. Russian mobsters are big in the Balkans. Big in Montenegro.

But let’s not get too far over our skis.

we are devo

vlcsnap-2019-08-01-11h15m48s904Behind the curtain in the real world of drug trafficking is a faux production of “Much Ado About Nothing” shot on location using multi-cam go-pro cameras catching every angle of the furious chase between hunter and prey.

Only, what’s the point, please?

The DEA admits it seizes at best ten percent of the traffic. Would cocaine manufacturers be hard-pressed to increase cocaine production to make up that ten percent?

No? Then what’s the bloody point?

Is there any explanation for why we continue to spend money on something that’s already cost a trillion dollars?

vlcsnap-2019-08-01-11h17m04s318Is the war on drugs just is a make-work program for otherwise footless federal employees?

Officers make dozens of arrests, seizing tons of cocaine and whatever cash happens to be laying around, because there is often too much of it to know what to do with.

Major drug traffickers, like Barry Seal, didn’t even bother trying to count their money. They just weighed it. On pallets.

Containing the container ship crime wave

The container ship crime wave is a big scandal. Repeatedly dumping tons of cocaine at East Coast ports doesn’t send the right kind of pro-law-and-order message.

The drug bust—one of the largest in history—foiled an epic drug move worthy of the legendary names in the business, like Pablo Escobar or El Chapo Guzman.

vlcsnap-2019-08-01-11h20m23s585Yet after the cocaine seizure on the container ship MSC Gayane, just a handful of seamen were taken into custody. Nineteen tons of cocaine looked like it was well above their pay grade.

Second Mate Durasevich and at least three other detained sailors are from Montenegro. None hang out with Jeffrey Epstein. Their phone numbers aren’t in his little black book.

Speaking for the stern forces of law and order, the U.S. Attorney for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania, William M. McSwain delivered a blunt message to drug traffickers: ‘Don’t mess with Philly.’

“You thought you could breeze into our port and then leave with enough cocaine to destroy millions of lives without getting caught. You thought you were clever. You were wrong.”

vlcsnap-2019-08-01-11h20m36s425But a nineteen ton drug bust is so big that it makes people cautious, and a month later US Attorney McSwain was acting less like a lion than a lamb.

It was the fourth MSC (Mediterranean Shipping Company) boat busted with industrial quantities of drugs… just this year.

The US Attorney announced he’d accepted a surety bond from the company responsible for the container ship. Then he let it go, and tried to make it sound liker winning.

Dawn of history clips are difficult to obtain

From the dawn of history human beings have apparently been fucking with their consciousness every now and then. Making it illegal makes users pay somebody for the privilege of being human.

maxresdefaultThat somebody is a privileged elite deviant, whose name—if found in Epstein’s little black book—would surprise no one.

Mankind’s knowledge about who owns large business and luxury jets—and apparently container cargo ships as well—appears to be severely limited, and governed, like the movement of subatomic quarks, by Heisenberg’s Uncertainty Principle.

Uncertainty about plane and vessel ownership fluctuates with the level of influence the owner can muster.

Prospects for identifying owners become especially poor in cases where national Republican figures may be involved.

America’s elite deviants are in Jeffrey Epstein’s little black book for a reason.

Slim Pickings

59824307_154411035606220_2477371295743957201_nConsider who might conceivably be held responsible, then ask yourself is executives from any of these firms will ever face the music…

MSC Mediterranean Shipping Company S.A., with offices and a place of business at 12-14 Chemin Rieu, 1208- Geneva, Switzerland, was at all relevant times the time charterer and commercial operator of the Defendant Vessel.

Conglomerate Maritime Limited, with a registered office at Catherine House, St. George’s Place, St. Peter Port, Guernsey, was at all relevant times the bareboat charterer (and thereby the disponent owner) of the Defendant Vessel.

Mediterranean Shipping Company S.R.L., with an office in Sorrento, Italy, and MSC Shipmanagement Limited, with an office in Limassol, Cyprus, were at all relevant times involved with the technical and crewing management for Conglomerate Maritime Limited.

Meridian 7 Limited, a company registered in Bermuda, at Canon’s Court, 22 Victoria Street, Hamilton HM12, Bermuda, was at all relevant times the registered owner of the Defendant Vessel.

A webpage that’s been up for years—long before MSC’s recent kerfuffle—calls MSC the “Mafia Shipping Company.”

Why would anyone do that? One reason would be: if it’s true.
https://www.madcowprod.com/2019/08/01/t ... a-scandal/
Don’t forget that.
seemslikeadream

Postby Wombaticus Rex » Fri Aug 02, 2019 1:21 pm

It's interesting that Hopsicker would write an article with "Mega" in the title, go on to discuss Epstein, Wexner, and modelling agencies, and yet he didn't mention the Mega Group even once.

That's probably a matter of ignorance rather than obfuscation, but I find it hard to believe Hopsicker wouldn't already know about that project, especially since it sits squarely at the crossroads between unaccountable private intelligence agencies and drug trafficking.

Oh, and 9/11, you know, that, too.
Wombaticus Rex

Postby Grizzly » Fri Aug 02, 2019 2:45 pm

"Who ever has his (Epstein's) his black mail stash is # 1 Gangster."

― Joseph mengele
Grizzly

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion