Assange Amazing Adventures of Captain Neo in Blonde Land.

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Re: Assange Amazing Adventures of Captain Neo in Blonde Land

Postby JackRiddler » Fri Mar 30, 2018 5:05 pm

I am avoiding posting in this thread. Look to the Russia Conspiracy as RI subject thread for more.
We meet at the borders of our being, we dream something of each others reality. - Harvey of R.I.

To Justice my maker from on high did incline:
I am by virtue of its might divine,
The highest Wisdom and the first Love.

TopSecret WallSt. Iraq & more
JackRiddler

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby seemslikeadream » Fri Mar 30, 2018 10:39 pm

Robert Mueller had the FBI detain/subpoenaed Roger Stone associate trump supporter Ted Malloch at an airport on Wednesday he wanted to talk with him about Stone and WikiLeaks

Assange's internet was cutoff on Wednesday

Jerome Corsi
‏@jerome_corsi
Follow Follow @jerome_corsi
More
MUELLER in PANIC MODE grabs Ted Malloc of airplane from LONDON - FBI detains, takes CELLPHONE - Ted OUT OF CONTACT - questioned @realDonaldTrump @JulianAssange Russia EMERGENCY BROADCAST TONIGHT 7pm CT, 8pm ET @infowars ALEX JONES @jerome_corsi FBI in DRAGNET MODE

Paul Joseph Watson
@PrisonPlanet
BREAKING: The FBI is detaining contributors to Infowars (Ted Malloch) and accusing them of being "Russian agents" & forcing them to testify in front of a grand jury.

Join our live emergency broadcast at 7pm CST for more information

Roger Stone: Sam Nunberg Is a ‘Lying Asshole’ and ‘Psycho’

The two ex-Trump confidants, once known for their tight friendship, engaged in an all-out war of words this week.

“Sam Nunberg is a cocaine addict,” Stone said. “And any news organization that takes anything he said seriously is courting a serious lawsuit. Coke head,” he concluded taking another puff of the cigar.
viewtopic.php?f=33&t=40914

A new player linked to Roger Stone has been compelled to testify in the Russia probe as Mueller homes in on the DNC hack
http://www.businessinsider.com/mueller- ... obe-2018-3
Mazars and Deutsche Bank could have ended this nightmare before it started.
They could still get him out of office.
But instead, they want mass death.
Don’t forget that.
seemslikeadream

Blog: View Blog (83)

Postby Elvis » Sat Mar 31, 2018 12:45 am

seemslikeadream » Fri Mar 30, 2018 8:34 am wrote:tell me who is supposed to investigate the crimes of trump....Kushner.....Flynn.....Manafort....Gates and BCCI 2.0 Cambridge Analytica?

AG Jeff Sessions? :P

The article in question isn't concerned about prosecuting Trump & Co., it's concerned with praising the entire intelligence/surveillance apparatus and hating on leakers, and the Trump investigations don't involve CIA / NSA et al. who mainly form the security state.

The FBI, as a law enforcement agency, is different; working for Mueller it's about good old fashioned crime-busting and we can hope they do their job. Same with the press.

The System is at least in motion with special prosecutor etc., and among the candidates they could do a lot worse than Mueller. Mueller relies to some extant on the conflicted FBI (see Sessions) whose 'agents on the ground' seem eager to bring down Trump. The Congressional investigations are bound to be half-assed under GOP majority, but are bringing out some stuff amid the drama.

I think the best we can hope for is an overlapping of the various investigators' interests, and the interests of the people like us who want to see Trump & Co. out of power. And don't forget, leaks and leakers are already playing a role in that, and could be a deciding factor.

I'm all for any warranted criticism of Assange and Wikileaks, but the article goes much further—it really just wants to to hate leaks and leakers and their Jew-hating ilk.
“The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists.” ― Joan Robinson
Elvis

Postby liminalOyster » Sun Apr 01, 2018 10:32 am

Elvis » Sat Mar 31, 2018 12:45 am wrote:The FBI, as a law enforcement agency, is different; working for Mueller it's about good old fashioned crime-busting and we can hope they do their job. Same with the press.

This raises some interesting questions. How strong a qualifier is "working for Mueller .....?" What is the model of corruption/SCAD which both allows a big non-transparent and deeply nefarious intelligence matrix but also has some actors and processes within that are relatively transparent about their mission and/or relatively bound by conceptions of "justice" etc.?
"It's not rocket surgery." - Elvis
liminalOyster

Postby Jerky » Sun Apr 01, 2018 10:37 am

Well, liminal, that's why at its best the American system SHOULD work as a nation of laws, not of strongmen's whims. Also we have relative transparency in the West, at least compared to literally everywhere else, which is good. Hence why so many abuses of power get found out, and are so often reported in our much-derided MSM (again, a luxury we tend to dismiss far too cavalierly, IMO, when you compare what the press has to go through literally everywhere else on the planet).

J.
Jerky

Postby liminalOyster » Sun Apr 01, 2018 11:03 am

Jerky » Sun Apr 01, 2018 10:37 am wrote:Well, liminal, that's why at its best the American system SHOULD work as a nation of laws, not of strongmen's whims. Also we have relative transparency in the West, at least compared to literally everywhere else, which is good. Hence why so many abuses of power get found out, and are so often reported in our much-derided MSM (again, a luxury we tend to dismiss far too cavalierly, IMO, when you compare what the press has to go through literally everywhere else on the planet).

J.

No ill will, Jerky, but I think what you write here reduces the entire bedrock of ambitiously experimental paranoia on which this site rode its way into being to nothing more than noise. I have several friends in relatively powerful places in both law and media and they would be the first to speak loudly and openly - if in private - about the corruption and madness in/of their fields.
"It's not rocket surgery." - Elvis
liminalOyster

Postby JackRiddler » Sun Apr 01, 2018 11:35 am

You may as well streamline it. Your message is all-too familiar to me, as it reduces to "If you don't like it here, why don't you go live in Russia?"
We meet at the borders of our being, we dream something of each others reality. - Harvey of R.I.

To Justice my maker from on high did incline:
I am by virtue of its might divine,
The highest Wisdom and the first Love.

TopSecret WallSt. Iraq & more
JackRiddler

Postby Belligerent Savant » Sun Apr 01, 2018 2:16 pm

Jerky:
Hence why so many abuses of power get found out, and are so often reported in our much-derided MSM (again, a luxury we tend to dismiss far too cavalierly, IMO, when you compare what the press has to go through literally everywhere else on the planet).

It's difficult for me to believe a long-time forum member of RI can type such words without their tongue planted in cheek.

What the press has to "go through literally everywhere else" is largely no different than here (and sometimes, the conditions are better elsewhere).

Sure, other nations utilize their own forms of media disinfo/propaganda -- and a number of them are indeed worse -- but often the 'foreign' coverage of activities outside the US (AKA our acts of aggression internationally) are markedly more "fair and balanced", relatively-speaking, than our Imperialist-cheerleader MSM.

Of course, you'd find such sentiment laughable, given your quoted words above.

How often have you traveled overseas, Jerky?
Last edited by Belligerent Savant on Sun Apr 01, 2018 4:06 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Belligerent Savant

Postby Elvis » Sun Apr 01, 2018 2:29 pm

Jerky wrote:we have relative transparency in the West, at least compared to literally everywhere else

The United States is ranked sixteenth on Transparency International's main index.

Perhaps you meant your home, Canada, which is ranked eighth.
“The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists.” ― Joan Robinson
Elvis

Postby Jerky » Mon Apr 02, 2018 10:08 am

Elvis » 01 Apr 2018 18:29 wrote:
Jerky wrote:we have relative transparency in the West, at least compared to literally everywhere else

The United States is ranked sixteenth on Transparency International's main index.

Perhaps you meant your home, Canada, which is ranked eighth.

I meant what I wrote: "The West"

What are the top 20? Russia? Iran? Syria? Turkey?
Jerky

Postby seemslikeadream » Wed Apr 04, 2018 5:52 pm

On the same day the Stone wrote the email saying that he dined with Assange, he also said he spoke that day to Trump and that "devastating" Wikileaks were coming on Clinton.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/04/04/politics ... index.html

Renato Mariotti

1/ Today @CNN @KFILE reported that Roger Stone predicted “devastating” disclosures about the Clinton Foundation on the same day he claimed he dined with Julian Assange.

3:27 PM - 4 Apr 2018

2/ Merely knowing that someone will commit a crime in the future is not a federal crime. Stone would be criminally liable for the hacking and release of DNC emails if he did one of three things. First, if he helped the criminal activity succeed in some tangible way.

3/ Second, if he agreed to be part of the criminal scheme. Even if he agreed to play a small role, that is enough. Third, if he agreed to *actively* conceal the criminal activity. Not just by not telling authorities, but by doing something active to cover it up.

4/ Compared to other aspects of Mueller’s investigation, we know relatively little about his investigation of the hacking of servers in the U.S. It’s one of the parts of his investigation that could result in an indictment with both Russian and American names on it. /end
Mazars and Deutsche Bank could have ended this nightmare before it started.
They could still get him out of office.
But instead, they want mass death.
Don’t forget that.
seemslikeadream

Blog: View Blog (83)

Postby overcoming hope » Thu Apr 05, 2018 12:21 am

So many people unquestioningly accepting such significant U.S. military-intelligence assertions at face value may be a first at RI. The American PTB fear-factory "influence" machine has immeasurably greater effect on Americans' thoughts than Russia's or anyone else's efforts. And 'USPTB' neoliberalism has only improved its propaganda techniques (clumsy as they are sometimes) and they seem to be working rather well.

I'm going to sound like a jerk, but RI is full of old folks and with the evolution of public relations and the layering of new forms of media it is just getting too confusing for all the old fogeys. No offense!
overcoming hope

Postby Grizzly » Thu Apr 05, 2018 1:52 am

Bravo Elvis and OCH. I think there is validity to the idea that us old ducks can't keep up. I know personally my head is spinning and I am having a hard time distinguishing what is what and who is on first. However, I think it's methodical, systemic and and god-damned, clinical. Like a squid ink attack.

https://consortiumnews.com/2012/06/11/defense-bill-legalizes-us-propaganda/

Must listen... https://soundcloud.com/salondotcom/inte ... adam-smith
“The more we do to you, the less you seem to believe we are doing it.”

― Joseph mengele
Grizzly

Postby Sounder » Thu Apr 05, 2018 6:10 am

So many people unquestioningly accepting such significant U.S. military-intelligence assertions at face value may be a first at RI. The American PTB fear-factory "influence" machine has immeasurably greater effect on Americans' thoughts than Russia's or anyone else's efforts. And 'USPTB' neoliberalism has only improved its propaganda techniques (clumsy as they are sometimes) and they seem to be working rather well.

overcominghope wrote....
I'm going to sound like a jerk, but RI is full of old folks and with the evolution of public relations and the layering of new forms of media it is just getting too confusing for all the old fogeys. No offense!

It always surprises me to see smart people that refuse to or cannot distinguish any difference between indoctrination and information. Then I remember the power of social conditioning and our need to not be kicked out of the cool kids club.

I was young during the Vietnam war and wondered how the old people could do the things they did, now I'm older, and thankfully, still wonder.
All these things will continue as long as coercion remains a central element of our mentality.
Sounder

Postby 8bitagent » Thu Apr 05, 2018 7:15 am

Still so surreal how Assange went from being a beloved darling of the left...to seemingly a darling of the far alt right in a matter of a few years.

What the fuck happened to championing Chelsea Manning as a hero of the anti war side? Now I see this bizarre thing where the alt right loves Assange, but somehow now thinks "tranny" Manning should be thrown under a bus and executed. It makes my heart sink. Seeing Manning appear at SXSW in Austin, living her dream of dj'ing and doing art is amazing when I thought Manning would never be released a few years ago.

The anti Bush/anti war conspiracy side in some ways abandoned its ideals and is now twisted into this hate filled thing...least in some aspects
"Do you know who I am? I am the arm, and I sound like this..."-man from another place, twin peaks fire walk with me
8bitagent

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion