Who Parked The Moon?

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Re: Who Parked The Moon?

Postby Wombaticus Rex » Tue Sep 21, 2010 2:38 pm

Right.

This thread has been a great read. Has anyone found independent verification of the Maurice Ewing angle? Because that's fascinating -- the most fascinating part, to me.
Wombaticus Rex

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby Simulist » Tue Sep 21, 2010 3:53 pm

82_28 wrote:Perhaps Mr. Knife is onto something. :eeyaa

Something tells me that the answer to "Who parked the moon?" might be far stranger — and much more unbelievable — than anything even "Mr. Knife" may have conceived of yet.
"The most strongly enforced of all known taboos is the taboo against knowing who or what you really are behind the mask of your apparently separate, independent, and isolated ego."
    — Alan Watts
Simulist

Postby semper occultus » Tue Sep 21, 2010 3:59 pm

semper occultus

Postby SonicG » Wed Sep 22, 2010 2:41 am

Interesting- Icke's latest book ascribes the hollow moon as the source of malevolent control!

His most staggering revelation is that the Earth and the collective human mind is manipulated from the Moon, which, he says, is not a ‘heavenly body’, but an artificial construct – a gigantic ‘spacecraft’ (probably a hollowed-out 'planetoid') – which is home to the extraterrestrial group that has been manipulating humanity for aeons.

He describes what he calls the ‘Moon Matrix’, a fake reality broadcast from the Moon which is decoded by the human body/mind in much the same way as portrayed in the Matrix movie trilogy. The Moon Matrix has ‘hacked’ into the human ‘body-computer’ system, he says, and it is feeding us a manipulated sense of self and the world 24/7.

Some interesting discussion in Icke's forum here. I have always wondered about the following- it also is the reason why the moon can perfectly cover the sun in an eclipse.

Please think about it. The sun is 395 times larger than the moon, yet it is 395 times farther away from the earth than the moon. The two appear the same size when seen from earth because of the distance differences. Is this a natural or artificial phenomenon? Where in the universe can one find three celestial bodies with this kind of coincidence?
"a poiminint tidal wave in a notion of dynamite"
SonicG

Postby brainpanhandler » Wed Sep 22, 2010 7:54 am

SonicG wrote:Some interesting discussion in Icke's forum here.

While I am sympathetic to the idea that we needn't be held to unduly rigorous standards of research when posting to speculative boards about highly controversial subjects, nonetheless the following from Lordzoma, the author of the op at the Icke forum, is illustrative:

when asked about cites Lordzoma wrote wrote:None of its my own work. Rather than write my own opinions I just gathered some information to get the ball rolling. I didn't supply sources but that's not too important. The material is all that matters. I'd have sourced it all but it didn't cross my mind. My opinion is totally solidified that planets grow, planets stars and moons are hollow. And furthermore I personally believe that our moon is a ship built by the Orions brought to our solar system, and so is the moon Mimas and so is the moon Iapetus.

SonicG wrote:I have always wondered about the following- it also is the reason why the moon can perfectly cover the sun in an eclipse.

Please think about it. The sun is 395 times larger than the moon, yet it is 395 times farther away from the earth than the moon. The two appear the same size when seen from earth because of the distance differences. Is this a natural or artificial phenomenon? Where in the universe can one find three celestial bodies with this kind of coincidence?

OK, I thought about it. 1) "Is this a natural or artificial phenomena?" Occam's Razor.... answer: natural. 2) "Where in the universe can one find three celestial bodies with this kind of coincidence?" Not sure where, obviously, but the universe is unimagineably huge so I am guessing this sort of arrangement occurs hundreds of thousands of times at a minimum. Probably millions. When you throw in the extra variable of sentient beings those numbers would be reduced substantially. How much? I dunno.

SonicG wrote: Interesting- Icke's latest book ascribes the hollow moon as the source of malevolent control!

His most staggering revelation is that the Earth and the collective human mind is manipulated from the Moon, which, he says, is not a ‘heavenly body’, but an artificial construct – a gigantic ‘spacecraft’ (probably a hollowed-out 'planetoid') – which is home to the extraterrestrial group that has been manipulating humanity for aeons.

He describes what he calls the ‘Moon Matrix’, a fake reality broadcast from the Moon which is decoded by the human body/mind in much the same way as portrayed in the Matrix movie trilogy. The Moon Matrix has ‘hacked’ into the human ‘body-computer’ system, he says, and it is feeding us a manipulated sense of self and the world 24/7.

Hmmmm.... Icke may give the lie to the notion that reality is stranger than fiction.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Honestly, my intent here is not to unduly wubba anyone (although I am not averse to duly wubba-ing when called for) and generally it would probably be more sensible of me to leave threads like this alone, but I find the moon anomolies as fascinating as the next schlub... I at least try to keep my comments from getting personal, which does require an effort, and so hopefully no one takes my contribution, such as it is (skeptic), personally.
"Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." - Martin Luther King Jr.
brainpanhandler

Postby SonicG » Wed Sep 22, 2010 9:18 am

Not to worry - I am definitely not an Icke fan- have many a problem with his, uh, "narrative"- and just threw that out there 'cuz I happened to see it today - I looked for a relevant Bad Astronomy thread but couldn't find one...I agree that the size thing could just be one of those incredible coincidences going along with the incredible blessedness, or plain dumb luck, of our planet being filled with wonderful sentient beings...and if we ever wake up- Look out universe!
"a poiminint tidal wave in a notion of dynamite"
SonicG

Postby Stephen Morgan » Wed Sep 22, 2010 11:53 am

SonicG wrote:Interesting- Icke's latest book ascribes the hollow moon as the source of malevolent control!

Come on! We all know they're from the lower fourth dimension.
Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds wake in the day to find that all was vanity; but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act their dream with open eyes, and make it possible. -- Lawrence of Arabia
Stephen Morgan

Blog: View Blog (9)

Postby Wombaticus Rex » Wed Sep 22, 2010 11:59 am

I found a BAUT thread about the moon ringing and nobody touched it, save for a few sarcastic remarks about conspiracy theorists. Frankly, a lot of the time BAUT is functioning on a wikipedia level of scientific literacy and a Michael Shermer level of rhetoric about "CTers" -- they're getting less useful every year as the groupthink sets in and the real experts get sick of posting.
Wombaticus Rex

Postby slimmouse » Wed Sep 22, 2010 1:04 pm

Stephen Morgan wrote:
SonicG wrote:Interesting- Icke's latest book ascribes the hollow moon as the source of malevolent control!

Come on! We all know they're from the lower fourth dimension.

There are a few places on this thread where I might reply with the following quote from a high ranking super intellectual. Luck of the draw I guess

There are known knowns. These are things we know that we know. There are known unknowns. That is to say, there are things that we know we don't know. But there are also unknown unknowns. There are things we don't know we don't know.
Donald Rumsfeld
slimmouse

Blog: View Blog (3)

Postby Simulist » Wed Sep 22, 2010 1:29 pm

slimmouse wrote:There are known knowns. These are things we know that we know. There are known unknowns. That is to say, there are things that we know we don't know. But there are also unknown unknowns. There are things we don't know we don't know.[/i]

Donald Rumsfeld

In Donald Rumsfeld's case at least, the "known knowns" may have had a whole lot more in common with the "unknown unknowns" than he knew.
"The most strongly enforced of all known taboos is the taboo against knowing who or what you really are behind the mask of your apparently separate, independent, and isolated ego."
    — Alan Watts
Simulist

Postby MaxtheKnife » Wed Sep 22, 2010 6:32 pm

Again... my "lamp gets a rub". :thumbsup

Apparently... I've made an impression. :coolshades

brainpanhandler wrote:I'm especially leery of sources of the truth which quite obviously display symptoms of delusions of grandeur.

As well you should be.

Hopefully you're aware that I've never asked anyone to simply 'take my word' for it.

Everything I've discovered vis a vis careful measurement is 100% verifiable.

Perceptions of 'delusions of grandeur', when viewed from an entirely different perspective, could in fact be percieved as one simply standing up for truth under a barrage of absurd denials.

Having said that...

When one actually does the work and realizes what Cydonia ultimately means... concluding that our Moon has been intentionally placed in Earth orbit becomes a foregone conclusion.

In fact, when one views all the available data in the proper context, one begins to realize that our entire solar system has been engineered.

One of the MANY clues is the fact that the geometry of Cydonia hinges upon the ultra-precise angle... 2.35 & 23.5 degrees... the current axial tile of Earth.

This, along with the following extremely meaningful (also) current solstice alignment:
Click image for full res

... serves as yet another stunning reinforcement of not only the design of Cydonia, but of our entire solar system.

At any rate... I'm glad to see some of you seem to at least be thinking about the things I've been teaching you. :)
The Face on Mars doesn't just mean something, it means everything. It is the Way, the Truth, & the Light.
MaxtheKnife

Postby 82_28 » Wed Sep 22, 2010 7:14 pm

Yo Max. Let's shrink that head just a skosh ok? You haven't "taught" me a thing other than how not to design a website or present outlandish ideas to a skeptical public (and you're dealing with RI people mind you). Doesn't mean you're not welcome here in my book, but I think 99.9% of riginters will agree, you have yet to make your "case". Since you seem harmless, there's no reason to chase you off.
There is no me. There is no you. There is all. There is no you. There is no me. And that is all. A profound acceptance of an enormous pageantry. A haunting certainty that the unifying principle of this universe is love. -- Propagandhi
82_28

Postby justdrew » Wed Sep 22, 2010 7:35 pm

what I'd like to see is for Max to take a look at a truly randomized 2D pattern with the same number of features as a typical mars pic... and do the hunt on that. My hypothesis is that many of the same significant geometrical relationships could be found.
By 1964 there were 1.5 million mobile phone users in the US
justdrew

Blog: View Blog (11)

Postby Joe Hillshoist » Thu Sep 23, 2010 5:44 am

brainpanhandler wrote:The earth is round? You've got to be kidding. Look. Can't you see? It's flat.

I can't go any further without addressing this. Where the fuck on earth, with the possible exception of lake eyre, is it flat? Especially back then?

On man made surfaces which were made why?

To be flat cos nowhere else was!!!!

WTF???

Flat earth my arse. There is absolutely no visual evidence for the earth being flat anywhere. Who the fuck came up with this idea?

Sorry
:backtotopic:
Joe Hillshoist

Postby Joe Hillshoist » Thu Sep 23, 2010 6:08 am

justdrew wrote:what I'd like to see is for Max to take a look at a truly randomized 2D pattern with the same number of features as a typical mars pic... and do the hunt on that. My hypothesis is that many of the same significant geometrical relationships could be found.

Yeah. Right on.

The moon is amazing cos on the right sort of night when the world turns silver its all just beautiful.

In some ways that should be enough.
Joe Hillshoist

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion