Assange ties to DARPA cybersecurity program hiring "hackers"

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Re: Assange ties to DARPA cybersecurity program hiring "hack

Postby vanlose kid » Sat Dec 04, 2010 1:24 pm

lupercal wrote:
Assenge is achieving his objective, and a good one it is too. Who would want to bring him down?

Hi wintler, I'm sorry you're offended as my intent is not to shit on your hero, but simply to point out that Assange is a rather transparent player in a long line of swiftboat campaigns designed to undermine Democratic leaders and their policies, in this round, START treaty ratification, canceling the Bush tax cuts, and the predictable war propaganda among other "objectives" which I strongly disagree with.

This might not be obvious to you but I can assure you that if you lived for example in California, where Gray Davis was taken out in a similar campaign after Enron rigged the utility market to make way for a GOP stooge who bankrupted the state and impoverished its citizens in every possible way, it would be obvious. Anyway if you want more evidence check out this thread:

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=30436

i was wondering about your angle of spin.

now i know.

"Teach them to think. Work against the government." – Wittgenstein.
vanlose kid

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby crikkett » Sat Dec 04, 2010 2:06 pm

lupercal wrote:This might not be obvious to you but I can assure you that if you lived for example in California, where Gray Davis was taken out in a similar campaign after Enron rigged the utility market to make way for a GOP stooge who bankrupted the state and impoverished its citizens in every possible way...

Hey now! That's a broad brush, considering how the GOP Stooge's first act in office was to issue me a check for $7 as a refund on my car's registration fee.
crikkett

Blog: View Blog (5)

Postby crikkett » Sat Dec 04, 2010 2:10 pm

lupercal wrote:Could "wikileaks" be a DARPA-funded pinata for "Mudge" and his fellow DARPA hacker pals to whack at, with other useful benefits like poking Obama's State dept. in the eye and ginning up wars?
the plot thickens..

crikkett

Blog: View Blog (5)

Postby lupercal » Sun Dec 05, 2010 11:43 am

crikkett if you sold your vote for seven bucks I'd say Ahnold got the better end of the deal. :wink

vanlose before I spend a lot of time explaining something obvious can I ask why you're surprised?
lupercal

Blog: View Blog (0)

Previous

Return to General Discussion