mind control (possible trigger)

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

mind control (possible trigger)

Postby hava1 » Sun Mar 13, 2011 10:54 pm

I want to share an experience that might be of use to victims of RA/MC.

Having a bit of a break in the usual turmoils, I had the opportunity to look at influences that might cause people to respond to manipulations, so as to comply with mind control. This involves both dreams and suggestions that I was able to look at, this time, with some personal distance.

Dreams - this might sound sort of "inception" like, but certain people, if given access (emotional and otherwise) are able to influence dreams, not so much in terms of "planting" them with some device :) but rather to induce nightmares, which in turn cause panic (to victims), and might push them into the hands of the abuser, for security. I have had an experience with two "spriitual leaders" (in their terms) which I will share here, without conclusions and it might be helpful to others.
1. a lady channeler (i try to avoid those, but she is a former friend/client, from years back, who became a channeller). I have noticed a method of gaining control, which at first seems very warm and caring, but gradually turns into an abusive relation, when she uses two tricks I noticed. ONe, starting with very intensive friendly relation, thus sizing the person and their fears/needs, gradually, the relation becomes dependency, with her being more verabally abusive and withdrawing, but accasionally pouring out , like a drug dealer. Then I noticed that everytime, in the early morning before she calls, I have a very very scary nightmare, which drives me to seek her support/intpretation. One day, as she was angry with someone else and shared her problem, she said "I told him, that if he doesnt do as I say, he will not sleep at night", I asked her what she meant and she cringed, and ducked, I asked if she meant she was going to use her will to disturb his sleep, and she said yes, but sort of half joking. This went on through the summer, until I severed all relation. This was a near catastrophe, but I severed relations diplomatically. The point here is to realize that many times, periods of anxiety and even nightmares are induced by a person/group that want to destabilize and gain control and usually these people work in "clan" mode. ONe person is the "witch", and the relatives are more mundane thieves :).
2/ a man I did some work for, recently, a master of Tai Chi and other arts and calls himself an "initiator" also practices healing via Ayashoka. Very intuitive and manipulative.
We had a dispute over money, and in the course of our discussion/argument he tells me "you dont want to go back to the world of judgement, I had a bad dream about you" and so forth, he was able to grab my intuitive weakness, refer to dreams and some "kabbalistic" blabber which scared the shit out of me. It was like a "spiritual dual" with him sensing my subconscious, and holding to holes in the wall, and making them wider. Here again, the method is to scare the victim and at the same time offer the safety and protection from the scare.

Esoteric beliefs-
The second method, beside dreams (used both as way to intrude the psyche or used as the perp's way of making the victim part of his "dream" so he can dream damage to them, sort of), and thus making him subservient to his reality (or her). Esoteric beliefs are another way to suck the life out of a victim, who has a vulnerability there. In kabbala there is a term Din (judgement, severity) and Hesed (grace), these are compatible more or less with Yang/Yin, but the "yin" (Din) has more negative associations. Standard manipulation is to confuse those terms and always assign the negative to the victim, whenever boundaries are established, to create fear and guilt. One needs to see that, and detach from the former programming, to get away from the influence.
"nationalism" is another form of esoteric use, at least here. for instance, the perp will always coat their interest in the "good of all", and in allignment with the "nation" (or collective at hand), gradually pushing the victim, so to speak, outside the tribe, to create a sense of isolation, fear and guilt. This is done subtly within the constant framing of any need/problem the victim raises, it is subtly framed in imagery and allusions that place the victim as "enemy", without so saying.
I will give an example, to illustrate. SUppose a victim of rape is telling her story, generally, the listener , while pretending to be supportive and responsive will seek negative imagery and project on the victim. Small example, the victim will say about a car accident, "they ran me over twice", so the perp will brood and say " yes I had to do that once to kill a snake", and so forth, the metaphore will attempt to weaken, or "puns" as well.
--
The imagery battle in the sense of who gets to interpret the situation metaphorically is similar to dream interferance, in the sense that the attempt to control is via the subconscious/non verbal capacities of our brain, and at the same time assigning verbal interpretation that overwrites the victim's narrative, or inner narrative.
--
OUtnumbering
In my experience, in order for MC/RA techniques like these to succeed over a victim, the question of "how many soldiers" each side has is important. The act of suggestion/overwriting, depends also on the perp having a "group voice", and the victim, sort of isolated and gradually silenced or "scrambled".

That's why the structure of clan or cult is sucessful, usually, with division of labor, the "guru" or the chaneller bringing down the imagery, and the others reinforce it, or echo.
This indeed brings to mind the ancient forms of "circle of sorcerers" and the victim in the middle attacked.

====
Science, reason
I have looked at these sitautions and "Saw through" them this time round, and the truth is that it conflicts with what I perceive as reason and science, I dont know that there is ability to remotely intuit a person, or gain access to their psyche/ But experientially, this is what happens, and I dont think that any device is used, its just sort of remote/hands off hypnosis, which depends on first gaining emotional openness, through the usual channels (friendliness, allure, romance, business what not). However, I noticed that once the subject/victim decides to lock out the emotional commitment or connection, the influence has no gate or power at all. that is one cannot influence the dreams or psyche of another without a form of consent, or initial consent to admit the person into one's life.

Religion/Witchcraft
What I've also noticed is that the influence is effective within a larger framework of belief system, religion and so forth.

--
INterim conclusion
Stay away from crackpots :)
hava1

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: mind control (possible trigger)

Postby Sounder » Sun Apr 05, 2020 6:27 am

I hope Hava1 is doing well, I miss her.

I was looking for a place to re-post this vid that undead originally posted in the TIDS thread at around the 72 page mark.

Sounder

Re: mind control (possible trigger)

Postby thrulookingglass » Sun Apr 05, 2020 9:29 am

"Spirit," self and or consciousness have been left to meander, eclipsed by vulgar religions that preach doom and gloom. Adding the horrific subjugation that our broken society imposes on us (need for physical perfection, economics, imposition of conformity) adds severe stress to the human spirit/soul. The act of occluding individuals consciousness occurs everyday in everything we do, snaring the human being in an array of fears and misery bearing agony. Obviously, this is horrendous. This is why love, compassion, forgiveness, forbearance, understanding are so important to nullify all we have done to sabotage one another. We will come to find much of life, or at least how we currently live it, is nothing but irresponsible manipulations. An example of these behaviors can be seen in almost every business transaction we create as there is always the artifice of generating want or a perceived need in the would be consumer (you need this product because x). Then there's the want to be accepted by the herd, so maybe you buy Beats headphones at a ridiculous mark up or Ugg boots because who wants to be the odd man out? Spirit and psychology (our modern term for dealing with the human psyche) or a health thereof is extremely important in raising a just society. To that end, it is also why it was dutifully corrupted. This is one reason why psychedelics are demonized and frowned upon as they can help develop a stronger will, greater understanding of self and others while producing a sense of selflessness. This planet of war has perverted the human soul. Too much pressure can make the mind go pop. The occulted leaders of this world are aware of the potentiality of psychological warfare. 9/11 was manufactured as a shock to the entire culture of this planet as to keep us controlled by our fears. Its affects delivered upon the human soul was that you were not safe anywhere in this world, that terrorism abounds and you should be afraid. Economics is probably the most pronounced form of control and we have seen that financial injustice has lead us to the edge of a cliff. Pain is an indication of a wrong path chosen! We must eradicate our putrid behaviors in order to repair the universal psyche. We all have an affect on one another. And as a brave physician of this age said on the corporate news recently, "I can't think of a more important job than simply taking care of one another." Love, compassion, grace negates evil. Throw down your arms and come.

Music has a way of raising your spirit. If you find yourself completely down or in need of help, seek out some music that heals (whatever piece of music fits your particular desires). There are many things that can heal: smells, touches (though they are telling us to avoid these things now, acts of compassion, hugs, hand holding, massages), and sounds. We have lost our spiritual way. Spirituality is a power and it is often used to force us into doing things we otherwise wouldn't do (can manufacture illogical decision making). As I have said it's kindness that weaves us all together. Times tough, true. Love gathers ALL to her side. The left hand path leads to grace. This isn't male energy against female, not good versus evil, this is how things get obfuscated, its simply right versus wrong. We must tear down our violent establishments and build governance through compassion and symmetry. All things require care.
thrulookingglass

Return to General Discussion