Spree-Killings Master Thread

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Re: Spree-Killings Master Thread

Postby seemslikeadream » Tue Mar 20, 2018 1:15 pm

Everytown for Gun Safety
March for Our Lives - Find an Event

JOIN ONE OF THE 828 EVENTS WORLDWIDE

On March 24, the kids and families of March For Our Lives will take to the streets to demand that their lives and safety become a priority, and that we end gun violence in our schools and communities.

Join the March for Our Lives event near you.
https://event.marchforourlives.com/even ... ts/search/
Mazars and Deutsche Bank could have ended this nightmare before it started.
They could still get him out of office.
But instead, they want mass death.
Don’t forget that.
seemslikeadream

Blog: View Blog (83)

Postby Sounder » Thu Apr 05, 2018 4:42 pm

Perhaps this fellows trigger programming failed. more at link

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... otest.html

Were they planning a March For Our Lives massacre? Texan couple's enormous stash of weapons including AR-15s and grenades is found in Boston hotel room along with parking tickets which suggest they had been surveilling protest site for days

• Francho Bradley, 59, and Adrianne Jennings, 40, were arrested on Saturday
• At 3.40pm, he called police in Tewksbury, Massachusetts, from his car
• He said someone had broken into his hotel room at the Marriott Inn Residence
• Bradley had a surveillance feed linked up to a mounted laptop in his car, he said
• Police went to the hotel room and found five rifles, a shotgun, grenades, a handgun, a revolver and hundreds of rounds of ammunition
• They also discovered walkie-talkies, six laptops, four phones and thumb drives
• Bradley met them at the hotel with Adrianne, who has a history of mental illness
• A bomb squad was called to search the room as they were questioned outside
• He said he was working for a secret government agency on a 'virus'
• In the week beforehand, he received 3 parking tickets a mile from the site of Saturday's March For Our Lives protest in Boston
By Jennifer Smith For Dailymail.com
Published: 11:48 EDT, 27 March

A Texan couple have been arrested in Boston after police found a haul of weapons inside their hotel room including AR-15 and AK-47 rifles along with parking tickets which suggest they were surveilling the site of Saturday's March for Our Lives protest.

Francho Bradley, 59, and Adrianne Jennings, 40, were arrested at the Marriott Residence Inn in Tewksbury, Massachusetts, on Saturday after he called police to report someone breaking into his room

He told police he was in his Jeep where he had surveillance video feed from his hotel room linked up to a laptop in his car but that it had suddenly cut out.

He said he worried someone had broken into the room and gotten their hands on his one weapon which he said he had hidden in a drawer.
When police went to the room, they found several assault rifles, hundreds of rounds of ammunition, smoke grenades, military vests and several computers inside.

They also found parking tickets which suggested he had spent the last several days 25 miles away in Cambridge, Boston, near the site of Saturday's March For Our Lives protest.
All these things will continue as long as coercion remains a central element of our mentality.
Sounder

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby elfismiles » Sun Apr 08, 2018 10:34 am

I totally missed that thread in these other 2 articles I'd skimmed:

Ensyma Engineering & Francho Bradley: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know

Law enforcement officials expressed concern in the police report that Bradley might have been surveilling an area near the Boston March for Our Lives event. He had received parking tickets on two consecutive days in an area of Cambridge near the demonstration, Boston Globe reported. Bradley is not recorded in the police report as saying anything about March For Our Lives.

https://heavy.com/news/2018/03/ensyma-e ... ons-cache/

Texas Man Facing Weapons Charges Said He Was On Classified Government Mission “Dealing With A Virus

In one paragraph of the police report, officers noted Bradley got parking tickets in the same part of Cambridge on successive days, even though he claimed to have no ties to the city. That made officers suspect he may have been conducting surveillance, according to a police report, which also notes that the March for Our Lives was held in Boston this weekend.

http://www.investmentwatchblog.com/texa ... h-a-virus/
elfismiles

Blog: View Blog (4)

Postby chump » Sat Apr 21, 2018 1:56 pm

Back to topic: bup, bup, bup, bump..

--------------------------

Was the DHS conducting drills before and following the high school massacre in Coral Springs? Because it sure looks a lot like the major mass media misreporting of most ‘mass murders’ on mainstream media mesmerizing modern America…

The Christian citizen who posted this analysis succinctly reasons that recent statistics strongly suggest the sudden surge of psycho ”mass shootings” is a direct result of the sudden repeal of the Smith-Mundt Act in 2013! Perhaps, more importantly, she also explains the slippery slide when the Sheriff complains that presently, "The only time a police officer can 'Baker Act’ a subject is when they're an immediate, an immediate threat to themselves or someone else…”; and then she explains that the public appeal for police on the street to possess the power to indefinitely detain - and treat an individual - with no due process - is probably a pretty bad idea:

”They want to extend the police authority to have jurisprudence in determining if they, any individual will ever be a threat to the public. Not just in the immediate present, but ever! And if once a police officer has detained that person and brought them into a mental health facility, you guys look into what the civil courts offer for protection of people's individual liberties once you enter a State system… There's no getting out! This is very much unlike the criminal courts…”

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/local/browa ... story.html
Police seize first firearms under Florida's new gun-control laws

Broward County judge on Friday issued the state’s first order temporarily removing guns from a person under Florida’s new gun-control laws.
Four firearms and 267 rounds of ammunition were ordered removed from a 56-year-old Lighthouse Point man who was determined to be a potential risk to himself or others.

The guns and ammunition have been temporarily removed from the man under the state’s new “risk protection” law, which is also sometimes called “red flag” legislation, Lighthouse Point City Attorney Michael Cirullo confirmed.

The man was also taken to a hospital for involuntary psychiatric treatment under the state’s Baker Act. But the civil ruling removing his access to guns and ammunition was granted under the new legislation — which permits confiscating guns from people who have not been committed but are deemed a potential risk to themselves or others, according to the order signed by Broward’s Chief Judge Jack Tuter.

The man is also prohibited from trying to purchase or obtain guns or ammunition from any source.

The legislation is part of a bill signed one week ago by Gov. Rick Scott. The new laws impose some restrictions on gun sales and give law enforcement new power to take action when they have evidence that a person may pose a danger. The National Rifle Association immediately filed a lawsuit in federal court in Tallahassee challenging some aspects of the law, including the legality of banning gun sales to people under the age of 21.

“We put the safety of our residents first,” said Lighthouse Point Mayor Glenn Troast. “This is not about the Second Amendment and it’s not about the NRA. We need commonsense gun laws and this is a commonsense gun law that gives police officers new tools they need to help us protect our community.”

The small city lies 14 miles east of Parkland where 34 people were shot — 17 of whom died — in the Feb. 14 mass shooting at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School.

Before now, officials who attempted to remove guns from a person they thought was a danger could be removed from office and fined up to $5,000, the mayor said. Troast said he grew up in a law enforcement family, hunted with guns and has a healthy respect for firearms and gun rights.

(… con’d

Stoneman Douglas Students Welcomed to Colorado

April 18th, 2018

DENVER (CBS4)– Students from Jefferson County welcomed the first students to arrive from Parkland, Florida on Wednesday.

The students from Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School traveled to Colorado to help prepare for the somber anniversary of another school shooting- Columbine High School.

The deadly shooting at Columbine happened 19 years ago on April 20. Thirteen students and one teachers were killed, along with the gunmen.

Seventeen people were killed and seventeen more were wounded on Feb. 14 at Stoneman Douglas High, making it one of the world’s deadliest school massacres.

They traveled to Colorado to learn how to cope in the aftermath and arrived at Denver International Airport on Wednesday morning.

A group of students from Jefferson County raised enough money to fly 60 of those students to Colorado days before the Columbine anniversary.

Families in Jefferson County opened their homes to the students from Florida. Many have plans to meet with survivors of Columbine who say with the right support, healing can happen.

“I’m just excited for them to see that it does get better. Although they are at the beginning of their healing process, our community is 19 years down the road,” said Emmy Adams, Vote for Our Lives Director.

“I hope to find people that went through the same thing that we went through and share their thoughts and talk about it, maybe even share tips like how to get over it, how they got over it. Tips that we can reuse, kind of,” said Stoneman Douglas student Anne Viola Marchal.

Those students will join others in Jefferson County for the Vote for Our Lives rally on Thursday. Their message is to encourage students to register to vote and join the effort to end gun violence.

http://denver.cbslocal.com/2018/04/18/s ... columbine/

===============

Colorado’s governor, Democratic lawmakers want to allow judges to seize guns from people in crisis. Now they need GOP support.

“Red flag” bills have passed in several states, including Florida, where the legislature is GOP-controlled

By Jesse Paul and John Frank The Denver Post
PUBLISHED: April 12, 2018 at 6:43 pm | UPDATED: April 13, 2018 at 10:53 am

A series of recent fatal shootings in Colorado and nationwide is leading Gov. John Hickenlooper and state Democratic lawmakers to push for a “red flag law”that would allow judges to temporarily seize guns from people they consider to be a threat.

The late effort is part of a nationwide discussion about the intersection of mental health and the Second Amendment after the February massacre at a South Florida high school and the fatal shooting of a Douglas County sheriff’s deputy almost two months earlier — sparking what could be one of the largest policy pushes this year at the state Capitol.

Major firearm legislation has not been passed in Colorado since 2013, when two Democrats were recalled over their support for measures expanding background check requirements and outlawing high-capacity magazines.

https://www.denverpost.com/2018/04/12/c ... -law-bill/

—————————

Parkland Student Plans Conservative Livestream on Columbine Anniversary

Gina Montebano
April 18, 2018

Conservative Parkland student Kyle Kashuv is organizing a pro-Second Amendment Facebook Live on the 19th anniversary of the Columbine High School shooting…

Kashuv, 16, tweeted that the goal is to “discuss ways to save lives without infringing on [the Second Amendment] and the importance of mental health and not bullying.”

Confirmed speakers for the livestream so far include Sebastian Gorka, former deputy assistant to President Donald Trump; Charlie Kirk, founder and executive director of Turning Point USA; Anthony Scaramucci, former White House communications director; and Matt Schlapp, chairman of the American Conservative Union.

Originally, Kashuv planned to bring Kirk to Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School in Parkland, Florida, on Friday for a discussion of the Second Amendment.

However, the school blocked Kirk from coming on the grounds that “non-school sponsored, student-initiated guest speaker assemblies/meetings are not permitted to take place on campus,” according to a spokeswoman with Broward school district, reported the Sun Sentinel.

Kirk spoke to “Fox & Friends” Sunday about his intended message, had he been allowed to speak in Florida.

“My mission would not have been to offend. I did not want to make anyone feel uncomfortable, but instead … here’s what really troubles me. Ever since that horrific shooting, the national conversation predominantly from students from that school has been about gun confiscation, about taking people’s guns away,” he said.

Kirk went on to say that conversations about the law enforcement failures at state and local levels are important to address, even though the left wants to stay focused on gun control.  

Another Parkland student, David Hogg, is promoting a walkout Friday. 

https://www.dailysignal.com/2018/04/18/ ... niversary/
chump

Postby DrEvil » Sat Apr 21, 2018 3:32 pm

^^Just a couple of questions:

1. Are you saying that taking the guns from mentally ill people is a bad thing?

2. Are you saying that all the mass shootings since 2013 were manufactured events?

Oh, and why point out that she is a "Christian citizen"? Is that supposed to make her more trustworthy?
"I only read American. I want my fantasy pure." - Dave
DrEvil

Postby chump » Sat Apr 21, 2018 3:37 pm

no, no, and no.
chump

Postby DrEvil » Sat Apr 21, 2018 6:03 pm

The Christian citizen who posted this analysis succinctly reasons that recent statistics strongly suggest the sudden surge of psycho ”mass shootings” is a direct result of the sudden repeal of the Smith-Mundt Act in 2013! Perhaps, more importantly, she also explains the slippery slide when the Sheriff complains that presently, "The only time a police officer can 'Baker Act’ a subject is when they're an immediate, an immediate threat to themselves or someone else…”; and then she explains that the public appeal for police on the street to possess the power to indefinitely detain - and treat an individual - with no due process - is probably a pretty bad idea:

OK. Just to clarify why I asked: it sounded that way based on what you wrote. I don't see any reason for pointing out that she's a christian unless it's to give her some kind of added legitimacy (for the record: in my book that makes her less credible, but I think believing in God is about as sane as believing in Santa, so that's probably just my biases talking). Btw: what's your source for that quote? Google gave zero hits.

My question if you thought all mass shootings were fake was stupid, it should have been something like "do you think the repeal of the Smith-Mundt act has led to the government increasing the number of false flags they perpetrate on the public?".

Also, saying "and then she explains that the public appeal for police on the street to possess the power to indefinitely detain - and treat an individual - with no due process - is probably a pretty bad idea", followed by an article about a mentally ill man having his guns seized (after a court ordered it) sure sounds like you think it's a bad thing.

I agree that doing the above without due process is more in line with Stalin-era Russia than a democracy, but I have no issues with people who, after due process, are found to be a danger to themselves or others lose the right to have guns.
DrEvil

Postby Grizzly » Sat Apr 21, 2018 7:11 pm

So not one thing more, about the 'youtube' shooter

Nothing. *poof*
“The more we do to you, the less you seem to believe we are doing it.”

― Joseph mengele
Grizzly

Postby chump » Sun Apr 22, 2018 8:53 am

DrEvil » Sat Apr 21, 2018 5:03 pm wrote:

OK. Just to clarify why I asked: it sounded that way based on what you wrote. I don't see any reason for pointing out that she's a christian unless it's to give her some kind of added legitimacy (for the record: in my book that makes her less credible, but I think believing in God is about as sane as believing in Santa, so that's probably just my biases talking). Btw: what's your source for that quote? Google gave zero hits.

My question if you thought all mass shootings were fake was stupid, it should have been something like "do you think the repeal of the Smith-Mundt act has led to the government increasing the number of false flags they perpetrate on the public?".

Also, saying "and then she explains that the public appeal for police on the street to possess the power to indefinitely detain - and treat an individual - with no due process - is probably a pretty bad idea", followed by an article about a mentally ill man having his guns seized (after a court ordered it) sure sounds like you think it's a bad thing.

I agree that doing the above without due process is more in line with Stalin-era Russia than a democracy, but I have no issues with people who, after due process, are found to be a danger to themselves or others lose the right to have guns.

Quickly… the video’s creator is expressly Christian, but I don’t necessarily distrust this citizen for being a Christian in this situation, and only included that dirty detail because it alliteratively fit in a shitty sentence.

The quotes are transcribed from the sheriff are shown in the video posted, as is the Christian’s concern as a US citizen.

Does legislation result from staging? Governments’ appear to be gearing that way, but the statistics themselves should answer your question.
Last edited by chump on Sun Apr 22, 2018 12:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
chump

Postby Iamwhomiam » Sun Apr 22, 2018 10:06 am

"Historically, RI has been a place where we collectively share and also vet information presented."

Just wondering if you first searched online to find an answer to your question, "Was the DHS conducting drills before and following the high school massacre in Coral Springs?" before asking here?

Clearly, concisely, a crazy "Christian."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FXAjIXkFyr8

"Because it sure looks a lot like the major mass media misreporting of most ‘mass murders'"

What's "it sure looks a lot like" mean?

If you have any examples of "it sure looks like" please provide one or two. Also, please provide us with an example or two of "the major mass media misreporting of most mass murderers."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B71A0QupQQw

She's a Christian, and Icke, her Messiah. :roll:
Iamwhomiam

Postby Iamwhomiam » Sun Apr 22, 2018 11:58 am

Not a spree killing, as all killed and wounded were at the same locale, but posted here for convenience:

http://beta.nydailynews.com/news/national/naked-gunman-kills-waffle-house-loose-article-1.3948318

Naked gunman kills four at Waffle House, still on the loose

Apr 22, 2018 | 10:13 AM

By Christopher Brennan and Terence Cullen

A naked gunman unleashed mayhem overnight at a suburban Nashville Waffle House, where he killed four people and left another seven injured before a patron could wrestle the gun away, cops said.

The attacker only wore a green jacket filled with extra ammunition stuffed inside when he opened fire at about 3:25 a.m. Sunday at the breakfast food joint in Antioch, Tenn.

At least six people were struck by gunfire in total, authorities said, while others have "very visible cuts on their faces" after being hit by broken glass.

Cops are searching for Travis Reinking, an Illinois resident listed as a person of interest, who police believe may have carried out the attack.

"Why he is in Nashville and what prompted this this morning has not been determined," Metro Nashville Police spokesman Don Aaron said at a news briefing.

Witnesses told media the gunman arrived in a pickup truck and started unloading an assault-style rifle without any provocation.

"He did not say anything," witness Chuck Cordero, who had arrived there for a cup of coffee, told reporters at the scene. "He pulled up, got out of his car and was all business."

The suspect fatally shot two people outside before firing at the restaurant's windows. He then headed inside where opened fire again, police said.

The fourth victim later died at a Nashville hospital.

A 29-year-old patron who Aaron described as a "hero" waited for the shooter to stop firing before charging at him, wrestling the gun away and tossing it over the counter.

Police said Travis Reinking, 29, of Morton, Ill., is a person of interest. (Metro Nashville Police Department)

The shooter then took off and shed the green jacket he was wearing, and headed for an apartment complex where he was staying.

He then tossed on a black pair of pants and took off for a wooded area, Aaron said, which K-9 units are combing for clues.

Reinking, 29, was previously known to federal law enforcement "due to previous interactions," Aaron told reporters.

The man who tackled the gunman was also treated for an elbow injury and some abrasions, officials said.

"He really saved some people. I'm positive he did," Cordero told the Tennessean of the unidentified diner. "Had that guy had a chance to reload his weapon, there was plenty more people in that restaurant."

Waffle House public relations director Pat Warner did not say whether any employees were among those hurt Sunday morning.

"This is a very sad day for the Waffle House family, and we ask for everyone to keep the victims and their families in their thoughts and prayers," he said in an email to the Daily News.

Nashville Mayor David Briley called it a "tragic day for our city anytime people lose their lives at the hands of a gunman."

"My heart goes out to the families and friends of every person who was killed or wounded in this morning's shooting," he continued in a statement. "I know all of their lives will be forever changed by this devastating crime."

http://beta.nydailynews.com/news/national/naked-gunman-kills-waffle-house-loose-article-1.3948318

( Visit link for Photos and Video)
Iamwhomiam

Postby chump » Sun Apr 22, 2018 1:21 pm

Iamwhomiam » Sun Apr 22, 2018 9:06 am wrote:"Historically, RI has been a place where we collectively share and also vet information presented."

Where in thy kingdom come did that quote come from?

Just wondering if you first searched online to find an answer to your question, "Was the DHS conducting drills before and following the high school massacre in Coral Springs?" before asking here?

Duh Dude, don’t be a dummy, I already did… drill baby drill!

https://youtu.be/SdnKpEIVRik

You didn’t view the dang video, did ya’??
chump

Postby DrEvil » Sun Apr 22, 2018 2:12 pm

^^Do you have any written sources? I don't have the patience to waste half an hour on something I could read in less than five. I assume you've watched the video so maybe some of her sources at least?

Edit: after having a look through her Youtube channel I changed my mind. She's deranged (and, shocker, peddling Zionist conspiracy theories). Any sources not from her?
DrEvil

Postby SonicG » Mon Apr 23, 2018 1:37 am

SovCit illuminanuttary~~

According to the arrest report, obtained by USA Today, Reinking was stopped by the Secret Service at the North East pedestrian entrance about 3:30 p.m. He told them he “must get into” the White House to speak with the president. The officer explained to Reinking who to take a tour and told him to leave. Reinking again said he wanted to speak with the president and said he was a “sovereign citizen and has a right to inspect the grounds.”

The Secret Service said Reinking was again asked to leave and he he “began to take off his tie and balled it into a fist and began approaching (the Secret Service officer) and walked past the security barriers stating, ‘Do what you need to do. Arrest me if you have too [sic].” He was then taken into custody.

According to the FBI, members of the sovereign citizen movement are “anti-government extremists who believe that even though they physically reside in this country, they are separate or ‘sovereign’ from the United States. As a result, they believe they don’t have to answer to any government authority, including courts, taxing entities, motor vehicle departments, or law enforcement.”

https://heavy.com/news/2018/04/travis-r ... se-gunman/

Of course the FBI takes them seriously and must have a decent level of surveillance and undercover among them, but they have been shown to be readily goaded into violence...And I expect them to continue to ramp up as Trump flounders and the alt-right pussifies (I mean literally turn into pussy cats...).

But really, this guy gets to the WH entrance, shows his loopiness...Does this shooting disappear faster or just a bit slower than the YT one... :shrug:
"a poiminint tidal wave in a notion of dynamite"
SonicG

Postby seemslikeadream » Mon Apr 23, 2018 10:23 am

Waffle House shooter was part of rightwing extremist movement: report

Martin Cizmar

Alleged Waffle House shooter Travis Reinking/Screenshot

Don't miss stories. Follow Raw Story!
The alleged Waffle House shooter had declared himself to be part of the rightwing extremist “sovereign citizen” movement, according to USA Today.

Travis Reinking, 29, is believed to have been the shooter who killed four at a 24-hour diner outside Nashville. Reinking had been arrested outside the White House last year and had his guns taken away because he is mentally ill, according to reports.

At the White House, Reinking had declared himself a “sovereign citizen” who is not required to follow the nation’s laws.

The FBI says that sovereign citizens are “anti-government extremists who claim the federal government is operating outside its jurisdiction and they are therefore not bound by government authority—including the courts, taxing entities, motor vehicle departments, and even law enforcement.”

Reinking’s massacre was stopped when hero James Shaw Jr. took a bullet to get the gun off him and throw it away. Shaw has said he’s not a hero—that he was just trying to save his own life and ended up saving others in the process.

Reinking is still at large in Tennessee after sunset and police believe he may be armed.
https://www.rawstory.com/2018/04/waffle ... Qs.twitter
Mazars and Deutsche Bank could have ended this nightmare before it started.
They could still get him out of office.
But instead, they want mass death.
Don’t forget that.
seemslikeadream

Blog: View Blog (83)

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion