"Suicides" and "accidents" - The official RI thread

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Re: "Suicides" and "accidents" - The official RI thread

Postby 8bitagent » Sat Apr 30, 2011 7:45 pm

Bruce Dazzling wrote:Daniel Lewin (Mossad Agent On Flight 11)

Wasn't he allegedly shot? The media reports he was the first victim of 9/11, pointing toward him being taken out by a bullet as if the would be hijackers knew to take him out? Which begs the question, how did a gun get on board? Lewin of course was the man behind Akamai which runs quite a lot of the news media and social networking sites, as well as a number of other things.

Also, no way that's an image of a dead Hitler
"Do you know who I am? I am the arm, and I sound like this..."-man from another place, twin peaks fire walk with me
8bitagent

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby MinM » Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:25 pm

Bruce Dazzling wrote:Kermit Roosevelt

One of Kermit's accomplices in overthrowing Mossadegh was Khaiber Khan. Khan went on to infiltrate the RFK campaign and preemptively overthrow the USG.

Back to the topic at hand and keeping with the Ks:

Karyn Kupcinet
Dorothy Mae Kilgallen
John J. Kokal
Steve Kangas
Earth-704509
MinM

Postby Bruce Dazzling » Sun May 01, 2011 10:50 am

"Arrogance is experiential and environmental in cause. Human experience can make and unmake arrogance. Ours is about to get unmade."

~ Joe Bageant R.I.P.

OWS Photo Essay

OWS Photo Essay - Part 2
Bruce Dazzling

Postby Nordic » Sun May 01, 2011 1:45 pm

that housekeeper to that bush family. was it sam bush? one day she was accidentally flattened by a car on the ffamily property. i'll have to look that up next time i'm at a real computer. it had all the earmarks of a case where she'd overheard something she wasn't supposed to have overheard, or found something in the house she wasn't supposed to have seen.

just looked it up here but can't copy a link. it wss marvin bush's family maid, crushed in the driveway. saw a link that said it took the bush wh 6 days to even report it.
"He who wounds the ecosphere literally wounds God" -- Philip K. Dick
Nordic

Blog: View Blog (6)

Postby 8bitagent » Sun May 01, 2011 3:33 pm

Nordic wrote:that housekeeper to that bush family. was it sam bush? one day she was accidentally flattened by a car on the ffamily property. i'll have to look that up next time i'm at a real computer. it had all the earmarks of a case where she'd overheard something she wasn't supposed to have overheard, or found something in the house she wasn't supposed to have seen.

just looked it up here but can't copy a link. it wss marvin bush's family maid, crushed in the driveway. saw a link that said it took the bush wh 6 days to even report it.

The Bush family has a history of "accidents" and deaths. It's been said one day after Dubya lost his sister, Bush Sr went golfing
"Do you know who I am? I am the arm, and I sound like this..."-man from another place, twin peaks fire walk with me
8bitagent

Postby sunny » Sun May 01, 2011 3:58 pm

MinM wrote:Steve Kangas

One of the best examples of how the rich and powerful can get away with absolutely anything, even the most blatant murder of a troublemaker in the bathroom of the inner sanctum. Could murder BE more obvious in this case? Like swatting a fly.

"Why did the police report say the gun wound was to the left of his head, while the autopsy reported a wound on the roof of his mouth? Why had the hard drive on his computer been erased shortly after his death? Why had Scaife assigned his No. 1 private detective, Rex Armistead, to look into Kangas' past?"
Choose love
sunny

Blog: View Blog (1)

Postby Bruce Dazzling » Sun May 01, 2011 4:39 pm

The microbiologists

The mysterious deaths of top microbiologists

It all began with Don Wiley.
On November 15th, Harvard Professor Don Wiley left a gathering of friends and colleagues some time after 10:30 PM. The next morning, Memphis police found his rental car stopped on a bridge, with a full tank of gas and keys still in the ignition. There was no financial or family trouble. Indeed Wiley was supposed to meet his family at the Memphis airport to continue on to an Icelandic vacation. Neither was there any history of depression or mental illness.

In the report printed in the New York Times on November 27th, the FBI's Memphis office distanced itself from the case saying that the available facts did not add up to a suspicion of foul play. I guess at the FBI it's a perfectly everyday occurrence for a Harvard Professor to stop his rental car on a bridge in the middle of the night before he is supposed to leave for Iceland and just walk away into the Tennessee dark.

The NYT report of November 27th also downplayed Professor Wiley's expertise in virology, quoting Gregory Verdine, a professor of chemical biology at Harvard, said, "If bioterrorists were to abduct Don Wiley, they'd be very disappointed," because his research was in studying the component parts of viruses, and "that doesn't really help you make a more dangerous version of the virus."

But this statement is not consistent with the facts of Professor Wiley's full range of knowledge. Wiley has, in conjunction with another Harvard Professor, Dr. Jack Strominger, won several academic prizes for their work in immunology, including a Lasker prize. Don Wiley is a Harvard professor, but he is also a researcher at the Howard Hughes Medical Institute, and the National Institute of Health. The Howard Hughes Medical Institute is located in Chevy Chase, Maryland, and performs biological research, sometimes jointly funded by the Department of Defense and the NIH. Don Wiley's peers at Harvard include professors such as John Collier performing research on Anthrax.

So, contrary to the dismissive tone of the New York Times report, Professor Wiley would be of great value to anyone developing biological weapons. This makes the FBI's obvious disinterest in the case highly questionable, indeed reminiscent of the FBI's obvious disinterest in the numerous witnesses in Oklahoma City who had seen Tim McVeigh in the company of additional perpetrators not to mention the witnesses who had seen additional bombs.

Especially in light of the events of 9/11, the vanishing of a scientist with Professor Wiley's expertise in virology and immunology should have been expected to be an issue of critical national importance, yet the official tone of the government was that this is nothing to worry about. Move along citizen, nothing to see.

In the context of the Anthrax letters being sent through the mail, any disappearance of any microbiologist under questionable circumstances should have set off alarm bells across the nation. but it didn't. Professor Wiley was assumed to have committed suicide, end of story.

The professor's colleagues expressed doubts about the official "suicide" explanation for his disappearance.

Then, more biologists started to die under suspicious circumstances.

The Very Mysterious Deaths of Five Microbiologists.

The body count of infections disease experts continued to climb. Connections to weapons research began to surface.

As many as 14 world-class microbiologists died between 9/11/1 and 3/2/2, and on 6/24/2 yet another microbiologist was added to the list.

Still the US Government acted as if nothing was amiss, as silent on the question of dead microbiologists as they are on the question of the Israeli spies and their connection to 9-11.

In fact, the official silence on the question of how so many top experts in infectious diseases could die in such a short time span is deafening.

Now, statistically, it's possible, even likely, that one or two of these microbiologists legitimately were killed in random accidents. But for so many to die in such a short while exceeds all reasonable bounds of statistics. Prudence would demand an investigation, not the "ho hum" attitude of the government which even today continues to issue dire warnings to the general population of how much we are all in danger from "bioterrorism".

So, let's take a moment and step away from the perpetual fear-mongering of the media (and Rumsfeld) as they assure us another attack IS coming (with a certainty which suggests inside information on the subject) and assume for a moment that some party has indeed decided to "liquidate" weapons research infectious disease experts.

There is really only one reason to kill off a bunch of scientists. To keep them from doing something they are able to do.

What were these scientists able to do? Maybe blow the whistle if an artificially created disease was about to be used in a manner those who created it did not approve of.

Regardless of the exact reason, there does seem to be a clear pattern of targeted microbiologists, and paired with it, an obvious government disinterest in the matter.

I leave it to you to figure out why.

"Arrogance is experiential and environmental in cause. Human experience can make and unmake arrogance. Ours is about to get unmade."

~ Joe Bageant R.I.P.

OWS Photo Essay

OWS Photo Essay - Part 2
Bruce Dazzling

Postby Bruce Dazzling » Sun May 01, 2011 4:53 pm

James Howard Hatfield

The troubled author of a biography accusing President Bush of hiding a three-decade-old cocaine arrest committed suicide Wednesday. James Howard Hatfield, 43, was found in a hotel room in Springdale, Ark., and appeared to have died from a overdose of prescription drugs, police said.

Hatfield wrote "Fortunate Son: George W. Bush and the Making of an American President" in 1999. The book cited unnamed sources in claiming that Bush was arrested in 1972 but that his case was expunged. Bush, who was campaigning for president when the book was published, denied the allegations.

Soon after "Fortunate Son" was released by St. Martin's Press, the company discovered that Hatfield had been convicted in 1988 of attempted murder of his former supervisor. It recalled 70,000 copies in October 1999 and left an additional 20,000 books in storage.

Police went to Hatfield's house Tuesday morning to arrest him on charges of credit card fraud, but Hatfield wasn't home, said Detective John Hubbard of the Bentonville, Ark., Police Department.

His body was found around noon Wednesday by a hotel housekeeper. Hatfield left notes for his family and friends that listed alcohol, financial problems and "Fortunate Son" as reasons for killing himself, police said. He is survived by a wife and daughter.

After the book had been dropped by St. Martin's, it was picked up a month and a half later by Soft Skull Press, a small publisher on New York's Lower East Side. Sander Hicks, the head of Soft Skull, said yesterday that he joins the family "in feeling this deep loss."

"He did have a past that he was working very hard to put behind him," Hicks said.

In "Fortunate Son," Hatfield said three unnamed sources claimed a judge had expunged Bush's case and given him community service as a favor to his father, who was ambassador to the United Nations at the time. The incident raised questions of how well publishers screen the credentials of authors and check facts in their books.

Hatfield was convicted in 1988 of paying a hit man $5,000 to murder his former boss with a car bomb. Both passengers in the vehicle, the intended victim and a colleague, escaped unharmed when the bomb malfunctioned. After news of that conviction surfaced, it was also discovered that Hatfield had pleaded guilty to embezzlement in 1992.

~ Joe Bageant R.I.P.

OWS Photo Essay

OWS Photo Essay - Part 2
Bruce Dazzling

Postby Bruce Dazzling » Sun May 01, 2011 4:59 pm

Bertha Champagne

Bush Family Babysitter Killed in Fairfax

Sunday, October 5, 2003; Page C03

A babysitter for the family of Marvin Bush was found dead Monday night outside the family's Fairfax County home, and police said that she had been crushed when her car rolled into her, pinning her between the vehicle and an outbuilding on the property.

Fairfax County police said Bertha Champagne, 62, had worked for several years for Marvin Bush, President Bush's brother, and lived at the family home on Fort Hunt Road in the Alexandria section of Fairfax.

Officer Courtney Young, a police spokeswoman, said Champagne had gone outside the house about 9 p.m. Monday, reportedly to retrieve something from her car.

The vehicle had been in gear, police said, and appeared to have rolled in her direction when Champagne was in front of it.

After pinning Champagne, Young said, the car continued rolling toward Fort Hunt Road, near the intersection of Edgehill Drive.

Champagne was taken to an area hospital and declared dead that evening. Young said she did not know the cause of death.

~ Joe Bageant R.I.P.

OWS Photo Essay

OWS Photo Essay - Part 2
Bruce Dazzling

Postby justdrew » Sun May 01, 2011 5:43 pm

john lennon
bob marley
the list goes on and on (see The Covert War on Rock)
By 1964 there were 1.5 million mobile phone users in the US
justdrew

Blog: View Blog (11)

Postby Bruce Dazzling » Sun May 01, 2011 6:59 pm

justdrew wrote:john lennon
bob marley
the list goes on and on (see The Covert War on Rock)

Reminder of the rules of the thread:

Let's compile a comprehensive list of people who very well may have been eliminated via staged suicide, accident, or as 8bit suggested, through hits disguised as "random" crimes.

In other words, I'm looking for people who may have been murdered in ways that were specifically designed to NOT look like murder.

I'll accept Marley as a potential assassination via deliberately induced disease, which is along the lines of a hit disguised as a "random" crime (where random bad luck substitutes for a random crime), but Lennon was too much of a straight-up assassination for this thread.

Oh, and I'm adding Dr. Mary Sherman.

Edward Haslam argues in Dr. Mary's Monkey that Sherman was involved in carrying out secret research into developing a vaccine to prevent an epidemic of soft-tissue cancers caused by polio vaccine contaminated with SV-40. This work included using a linear particle accelerator located in the Infectious Disease Laboratory at the Public Health Service Hospital in New Orleans. According to Haslam there was a second-lab working on this project. This was being run by David Ferrie on Louisiana Avenue Parkway.

Mary Sherman was murdered on 21st July, 1964. She had been stabbed in the heart, arm, leg and stomach. Her mattress had been set on fire, but her massive burns could not have come from the smoking mattress. The crime has never been solved. Sherman's death occurred on the day the Warren Commission came to her city (New Orleans) to obtain testimony about the assassination of John F. Kennedy.
Last edited by Bruce Dazzling on Sun May 01, 2011 7:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

~ Joe Bageant R.I.P.

OWS Photo Essay

OWS Photo Essay - Part 2
Bruce Dazzling

Postby Bruce Dazzling » Sun May 01, 2011 7:02 pm

David Ferrie

In February of 1967, New Orleans D.A. Jim Garrison announced that he was reopening the investigation into the president's assassination. Garrison's announcement came the day after John Roselli, a mafia figure with ties to various mafioso bosses throughout the country, told Chief Earl Warren through his attorney that he had been involved in several CIA attempts to assassinate Fidel Castro. To retaliate, Roselli claimed that Castro's agents, in conjunction with mafia figures, planned the murder of the president.

Garrison announced that one of his chief suspects was David Ferrie. He placed Ferrie in protective custody, accompanied by a bodyguard in a New Orleans hotel. Ferrie publicly scoffed at Garrison's allegations telling journalists that " . . . I have been pegged as the getaway pilot in an elaborate plot to kill Kennedy . . . " and that it was "fruitless to look for an accomplice of Oswald." On February 21, Ferrie was inexplicably released from protective custody before he had completely testified.

Ferrie was found dead in his apartment on February 22, 1967. He had left two typed notes that suggested suicide. The first began "To leave this life, to me, is a sweet prospect." For several paragraphs he rambled on about crime in America and the incompetence of the American government. The second note was brief and declared that "when you read this I will be quite dead and no answer will be possible." New Orleans Metro Crime Commission director, Aaron Kohn believed that Ferrie was murdered. The New Orleans coroner officially reported that the cause of death was natural: a cerebral hemorrhage. The day before Ferrie's death, Eladio del Valle was murdered in Miami with hatchet and bullet by unknown assailants. Del Valle was an ex-city councilman from Havana during the Batista regime. He was associated with Florida mafia boss Santos Trafficante. Del Valle and Ferrie were members of the Cuban Democratic Revolutionary Front, an organization devoted to overthrowing Castro. New Orleans D.A. Jim Garrison believed that del Valle paid Ferrie for bombing mission over Cuba. In 1961 del Valle boasted that he had assembled over 8,000 men in Cuba ready to overthrow Castro. In 1963 he was also a leader of the Committee to Free Cuba.

~ Joe Bageant R.I.P.

OWS Photo Essay

OWS Photo Essay - Part 2
Bruce Dazzling

Postby Pottersville » Sun May 01, 2011 7:18 pm

Bruce Dazzling wrote:Ken Lay

Gee, I think Ken Lay is still alive. No way he was gonna serve time.
Webmaster of http://www.pottersville.info/forums/forum.php where all are but coincidence theorists are welcome.
Pottersville

Postby Pottersville » Sun May 01, 2011 7:31 pm

FBI Agents who knew a great deal about JFK's assassination/coup, and were scheduled to testify before the House Select Committee on Assassinations in 1977:

William Sullivan, third in command at FBI, died in "hunting accident"
Louis Nicholas, special assistant to J. Edgar Hoover and Hoover's liaison with the Warren Commission;
Alan H. Belmont, special assistant to Hoover;
James Cadigan, document expert with access to documents that related to death of John F. Kennedy;
J. M. English, former head of FBI Forensic Sciences Laboratory where Oswald's rifle and pistol were tested;
Donald Kaylor, FBI fingerprint chemist who examined prints found at the assassination scene.

Hale Boggs, Warren Commission member who did not agree with the findings, died in small plane "crash"

John Lennon who, as his son Sean said in New Yorker magazine, was a “counter-cultural revolutionary” who the American government could not ignore. He said: “He was dangerous to the government. If he had said, ‘Bomb the White House tomorrow’, there would have been 10,000 people who would have done it. These pacifist revolutionaries are historically killed by the government. Anybody who thinks that Mark Chapman (who shot Lennon outside his New York apartment in 1980) was just some crazy guy who killed my dad for his personal interests, is insane. Or very naive. Or hasn’t thought about it clearly. It was in the best interests of the United States to have my dad killed. Definitely. And, you know, that worked against them because, once he died, his powers grew . . . They didn’t get what they wanted.”

Bob Marley, definite political assassination (by "cancer") who survived one previous assassination attempt when gunmen invaded his home and shot everyone
Webmaster of http://www.pottersville.info/forums/forum.php where all are but coincidence theorists are welcome.
Pottersville

Postby Nordic » Sun May 01, 2011 8:05 pm

Always wondered about Bill Hicks dying so young of cancer ......
"He who wounds the ecosphere literally wounds God" -- Philip K. Dick
Nordic

Blog: View Blog (6)

PreviousNext

Return to L'Encyclopedie