OSAMA BIN LADEN ANNOUNCED DEAD BY OBAMA (renamed thread)

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Re: OSAMA BIN LADEN ANNOUNCED DEAD BY OBAMA (renamed thread)

Postby freemason9 » Mon May 02, 2011 10:38 pm

the "birthers" are now "deathers"
The real issue is that there is extremely low likelihood that the speculations of the untrained, on a topic almost pathologically riddled by dynamic considerations and feedback effects, will offer anything new.
freemason9

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby 8bitagent » Mon May 02, 2011 10:44 pm

2012 Countdown wrote:
8bitagent wrote:
2012 Countdown wrote:
Nordic wrote:Just me personally, I know a lot of people, and I'm talking about people from all OVER the political spectrum, who are not only saying "show me the body" but also raising some seriously arched eyebrows at the "burial at sea" thing.

The only people who aren't, it seems, are the real Obama-bots.

An accurate and personally anticdotable observation, imo. I was admonished with extreme prejudice for joining in on such questioning elsewhere. Battle lines are drawn and a united aggressive front was presented.
Just coming off the birther bullshit, I guess they are defensive, but i was a casualty. They're buying it hook, line, sinker.

Fuck the American liberals. I see little difference between the average materialism obsessed yuppy/college liberal twat and birther bushite dumbfucks other than the price of their latte.

Well, figuring I'm probably of that category, I think we are a savable sort. I'm more speaking about the Obama-bots. It seems true that no matter the party, there are 15% of that parties adherents that are freaks.
They were out, going to crow, and kick butt today. Obama's the man! Go team! But what was really irritating me most was that I really would like to join them in celebration. Believing what I do, it is impossible.

If Obama was even just 1/20th the men RFK, MLK or George Mcgovern were in their time I would be happy. But he's not.

Yes, I hate the gay bashing/Mexican loathing culturally ignorant servile lot of conservatives in this country. But it almost seems in my experience that the so called young college liberal and academia lefty wonk are some of the most hateful spiteful loudmouth bunch out there. Look at the hivemind in virtually all of the left-o-sphere.

Sure, there's TRUE liberal indie minds like Nader, Scahill, Pilger, Glenn Greenwald, etc...but for everyone of them there's the usual Obamabot Dailykos/CrooskandLiars/Huffpo/Politico leftgatekeepers.
I feel more betrayed by them than the right, as they should know.

Noone has been more aggressively anti truthers than the left; while the right laughs at truthers the left truly despises independent thinkers and needs to believe Obama is a saint, Libya and Afghanistan are moral wars and that 9/11 was "blowback" from some evil Muslims in a cave.
"Do you know who I am? I am the arm, and I sound like this..."-man from another place, twin peaks fire walk with me
8bitagent

Postby 8bitagent » Mon May 02, 2011 10:45 pm

Nordic wrote:i'm seeing the most distrust from right wingers i know, hispanics, and others who aren't part of the smug college-educated and white npr-listening types. people who think for themselves regardless of their status or educational level. anecdotal, i know.

oh, and after writing to rawstory and asking them why they were acting like any other corporat news site, not even questioning what they're fed, not even, say using words like "allegedly", they responded by banning me from making comments there!

nice.

Nordic, wtf? I thought Rawstory was the only pro truther left site out there? Geezus..
"Do you know who I am? I am the arm, and I sound like this..."-man from another place, twin peaks fire walk with me
8bitagent

Postby JackRiddler » Mon May 02, 2011 10:54 pm

MacCruiskeen wrote:
JackRiddler wrote:How Pakistan is treated in the next few days should tell whether the operation was an assault or a collaboration.

Or a complete fabrication.

Let me try that again. How Pakistan is treated in the next few days should tell whether the OBL propaganda operation (which it is without a doubt, i.e., a construct, possibly even a "complete fabrication") was additionally planned as an assault on Pakistan or, on the contrary, a collaboration with Pakistan.

At any rate, something involving a downed helicopter and lots of arms fire happened, and OBL died either yesterday or years ago, and it was done in cooperation with Pakistan (Nordic version) or in defiance of Pakistan (kenoma version).

kenoma, in your version: Why does Pakistan play along? If he's dead years ago and this is to demonize them, will they affirm the story, and why? Why don't they unequivocally tell the Americans to GTFO? Or are they that split, and will the anti-US side really take it, if this was as you relate it?

We meet at the borders of our being, we dream something of each others reality. - Harvey of R.I.

To Justice my maker from on high did incline:
I am by virtue of its might divine,
The highest Wisdom and the first Love.

TopSecret WallSt. Iraq & more
JackRiddler

Postby TheDuke » Mon May 02, 2011 11:23 pm

I'd like to throw out this scenario:

Let's just say that both US and Pakistani intelligence have known of Osama's whereabouts for a long time.

And for SOME reason they have thought it in the best interest not to act on this information.

And this man Osama has been very ill for a long time.

One day Osama suddenly passes away.

What would the US do?

To announce the passing by natural causes of Osama?? (this would be an unsatisfactory conclusion to the US public, I'm sure)

Stage an operation and claim that he was killed in said operation?

Dispose of his body to prevent a cause of death from being established?

Pure conjecture, I know.
TheDuke

Postby 82_28 » Mon May 02, 2011 11:25 pm

The Consul wrote:
barracuda wrote:Image

That looks like a picture from one of the Bears games POTUS forced the staff to watch.

"LOL".
There is no me. There is no you. There is all. There is no you. There is no me. And that is all. A profound acceptance of an enormous pageantry. A haunting certainty that the unifying principle of this universe is love. -- Propagandhi
82_28

Postby alwyn » Mon May 02, 2011 11:28 pm

fastest. DNA test. ever. Just sayin'...

Let's see, dark of the moon on May day, void of course moon, the astrologer says this didn't happen the way they said.
In terms of an ongoing psyops, just when the government and the people needed a huge boost to morale, well, we saw what happened to the country...

On another note, one of my most conservative Jewish friends on FB was appalled at the vulgar display of overt whoop-de-do nationalism, and said that the proper course was one of silence, respect, and prayer. Good for her. She also said she was highly cynical about the whole event.

Most of my sensible friends lit a candle for Peace....good idea. Heard anything about Fukushima lately? :shock2:

It's amazing what this knocks off of the news cycle. Carry on.
question authority?
alwyn

Postby justdrew » Mon May 02, 2011 11:36 pm

so. that's them watching the raid in real-time video. Basically they're all sitting there watching a 'live' snuff film. and only the generals gaze is averted.
By 1964 there were 1.5 million mobile phone users in the US
justdrew

Blog: View Blog (11)

Postby 82_28 » Mon May 02, 2011 11:39 pm

82_28 wrote:
The Consul wrote:
barracuda wrote:Image

That looks like a picture from one of the Bears games POTUS forced the staff to watch.

"LOL".

So, all their laptops (well one - the closest one) still have all the Intel and MSFT stickers on them fresh out of BestBuy. Does that mean they're all props or that they don't take the stickers off or that INTEL and MSFT are on the task? I thought that all this shit was secure and not "out of the box" when it comes to national security. What do they got running on those motherfuckers? Win7? Is the US taxpayer paying the MSFT tax for the super duper systems and networks only to be run on MSFT virtual machine when it gets down to the locs who "analyze" and deciderize this shit?
There is no me. There is no you. There is all. There is no you. There is no me. And that is all. A profound acceptance of an enormous pageantry. A haunting certainty that the unifying principle of this universe is love. -- Propagandhi
82_28

Postby JackRiddler » Mon May 02, 2011 11:42 pm

We meet at the borders of our being, we dream something of each others reality. - Harvey of R.I.

To Justice my maker from on high did incline:
I am by virtue of its might divine,
The highest Wisdom and the first Love.

TopSecret WallSt. Iraq & more
JackRiddler

Postby Aphelion » Mon May 02, 2011 11:50 pm

fastest. DNA test. ever. Just sayin'...

I've read that there are ways to have it done in a matter of hours. Don't take my word for it, though, or else I'd provide you with some facts to peruse. (If anyone can provide, I know I would certainly be interested, just because I didn't even know that was possible.)

http://www.wired.com/science/discoveries/news/2003/12/61614

What was the exact time of the strike?

I also heard that they matched the DNA to the dead sister. Again, can't link the facts, so take that as rumor.

I still can't get over this "buried at sea" bit. Glad to know I'm not the only one. Wasn't there video of Saddam's hanging? How can people just take this as a fact without any type of proof??

I marched around Portland, OR. the other month for the Peace Rally to End The Wars...hopefully I won't have to march again next year. Or perhaps I'll be marching to protest something else.
"I know but one freedom and that is the freedom of the mind.” ~ Antoine de Saint-Exupery
Aphelion

Postby 82_28 » Mon May 02, 2011 11:51 pm

82_28

Postby Perelandra » Tue May 03, 2011 12:28 am

82_28 wrote:I thought that all this shit was secure and not "out of the box" when it comes to national security.
Yes, it's all hardened, but departmentally.

Is the US taxpayer paying the MSFT tax for the super duper systems and networks only to be run on MSFT virtual machine when it gets down to the locs who "analyze" and deciderize this shit?
Insofar as I understand the question, yes.
“The past is never dead. It's not even past.” - William Faulkner
Perelandra

Postby Nordic » Tue May 03, 2011 1:27 am

TheDuke wrote:I'd like to throw out this scenario:

Let's just say that both US and Pakistani intelligence have known of Osama's whereabouts for a long time.

And for SOME reason they have thought it in the best interest not to act on this information.

And this man Osama has been very ill for a long time.

One day Osama suddenly passes away.

What would the US do?

To announce the passing by natural causes of Osama?? (this would be an unsatisfactory conclusion to the US public, I'm sure)

Stage an operation and claim that he was killed in said operation?

Dispose of his body to prevent a cause of death from being established?

Pure conjecture, I know.

Sounds reasonable. I think it was something along these lines. It just sorta fits.
"He who wounds the ecosphere literally wounds God" -- Philip K. Dick
Nordic

Blog: View Blog (6)

Postby Hugh Manatee Wins » Tue May 03, 2011 1:36 am

Why this now?

Because-
> Last week reports of Pakistan's Prime Minister visiting Karzai to convince him to break with the US, no long-term bases, in favor of allying instead with China.
> 9/11 Truth movement growing with more TV ads purchased, etc.
> Demoralized mil-intel community, 10 years and nothing to show for blood-sweat-and-tears except loss of lives, 'enemies' and their own.

So-
> Pretend to have a new plan by switching heads at CIA and Pentagon.
> Market a 'mission accomplished' moment of "personification of evil smited" as National Propaganda Radio told us.
> Declare a moment of National Unity where there is none.

....maybe avoid a worse fracturing of social control myths than has already occurred....
CIA runs mainstream media since WWII:
news rooms, movies/TV, publishing
Disney is CIA for kidz!
Hugh Manatee Wins

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion