The Esoteric Explanations For Everyday Symbols Thread

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

The Esoteric Explanations For Everyday Symbols Thread

Postby eyeno » Tue May 24, 2011 8:16 pm

Mark Passio podcast. This one covers a lot. Well done explanations. Goes further than most and explains some things about the trinity, the stone, and divine feminine that seems to escape many. Yes some sensationalist marketing but still well done.

http://www.oraclebroadcasting.com/archi ... 22_16k.mp3

Last edited by eyeno on Tue May 24, 2011 8:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
eyeno

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: The Esoteric Explanations For Everyday Symbols Thread

Postby eyeno » Tue May 24, 2011 8:35 pm

still posting images to initial post
eyeno

Postby eyeno » Tue May 24, 2011 8:46 pm

having problems with images. gotta reboot, but the images help.
eyeno

Postby eyeno » Tue May 24, 2011 9:06 pm

i'm getting busted at image 13 for some reason. anybody want to finish out the images feel free. The rest of the images are the best images maybe. Show #061

http://www.whatonearthishappening.com/i ... &Itemid=74
eyeno

Postby seemslikeadream » Tue May 24, 2011 9:14 pm

Mazars and Deutsche Bank could have ended this nightmare before it started.
They could still get him out of office.
But instead, they want mass death.
Don’t forget that.
seemslikeadream

Blog: View Blog (83)

Postby 8bitagent » Tue May 24, 2011 10:14 pm

From the images it seems like some of the stuff Jordan Maxwell covers, a lot of which covered in Riddles In Stone/Eye of the Phoenix documentaries if you've seen those(long, but pretty good)
There's a whole section on the hexagram magick seals on the back of the dollar bill, mistakenly thought to wholly be the symbol of Israel and Judaism.

However, it seems the much deeper esoteric meanings draw from the very strains Crowley was plugged into, through his Qabbalistic interpretation. There seems to be a much deeper layer than even the visible exoteric explanations given on conspiracy talk radio.

This blog post really gets into a lot of this stuff, especially the heavy occult numerology and symbolism dripping from the 9/11 event
http://aferrismoon.blogspot.com/2009/09/dia-blow.html

In the last page of this thread there's an attempt at explanation as to the strong numbers/symbols found in so many of the major events, from Princess Di and JFK to 9/11
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=32008&start=60

Anyways, I'll have to check out the podcast. I do check out redicecreations from time to time as well.

Last edited by 8bitagent on Tue May 24, 2011 10:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Do you know who I am? I am the arm, and I sound like this..."-man from another place, twin peaks fire walk with me
8bitagent

Postby eyeno » Tue May 24, 2011 10:16 pm

Thanx SLAD! :partydance:

If we could ever have a return of the white hats things will be ok. :angelwings:
--------------------------------

Yep 8bit Mark Passio goes deeper than the "oh be spooked by masons, be oh so spooked". He goes into information, that if, most humanity had, would help ALL. The true Kabbalists/Cabalists/Qabbalist may not find info in his work, but it is worth making known.
eyeno

Postby semper occultus » Wed May 25, 2011 7:25 am

nice one...I'd like somewhere to post esoteric symbols as they occur , I already posted this one re the illuminists favourite NWO Belgian pseudo-state :-

I've also noticed the Hong Kong Shanghai Bank golf sponsorship's got a nice little eye-in-trianagle thing going-on :

semper occultus

Postby semper occultus » Tue Aug 12, 2014 11:06 am

...ha...missed this first time around...

semper occultus

Postby BrandonD » Tue Aug 12, 2014 2:40 pm

semper occultus » Tue Aug 12, 2014 10:06 am wrote:...ha...missed this first time around...

Is there a flying saucer in that image, in the upper right? That is truly strange.
"One measures a circle, beginning anywhere." -Charles Fort
BrandonD

Postby divideandconquer » Mon Aug 25, 2014 12:19 pm

As so many of these occult symbols are clearly and evermore openly displayed, I wonder if this proliferation of "esoteric" symbols in pop culture--manned by high profile gatekeepers--is intended to mock and/or confuse the uninstructed multitudes....to send us down never-ending rabbit holes of trails and endless, conflicting details, double binds, designed to make anyone who tries to figure it out go mad. Their true motives, as always, are shrouded in a tangle of deep secrecy to keep us--the inferior people-- from the truth.
'I see clearly that man in this world deceives himself by admiring and esteeming things which are not, and neither sees nor esteems the things which are.' — St. Catherine of Genoa
divideandconquer

Postby 82_28 » Mon Aug 25, 2014 12:49 pm

divideandconquer » Mon Aug 25, 2014 8:19 am wrote:As so many of these occult symbols are clearly and evermore openly displayed, I wonder if this proliferation of "esoteric" symbols in pop culture--manned by high profile gatekeepers--is intended to mock and/or confuse the uninstructed multitudes....to send us down never-ending rabbit holes of trails and endless, conflicting details, double binds, designed to make anyone who tries to figure it out go mad. Their true motives, as always, are shrouded in a tangle of deep secrecy to keep us--the inferior people-- from the truth.

Yep. I think I was about to type the exact same thing. There is a point. They know we are here and we know they are there. That is a given. I'm just curious as to how far back this shit goes and have investigated various mysteries of local democrats being offed. They can't just come and kill us for figuring their ageless schemes out. I suppose they could, but they can't and remain some force of "democracy". But then again, they don't give a shit. That's the grand power of being a winger.
There is no me. There is no you. There is all. There is no you. There is no me. And that is all. A profound acceptance of an enormous pageantry. A haunting certainty that the unifying principle of this universe is love. -- Propagandhi
82_28

Postby semper occultus » Mon Sep 01, 2014 7:54 am

semper occultus

Postby semper occultus » Fri May 01, 2015 4:02 am

semper occultus

Postby Lord Balto » Fri May 01, 2015 10:08 pm

By the way, that's an easy way to tell if a number is divisible by 3. Add up the digits and if they equal a number divisible by 3, then the number itself is divisible by 3. If it's an even number, it is also divisible by 6. That from a little pamphlet I had long ago on mathematical tricks for folks in retail before the invention of the adding machine.
Lord Balto

Next

Return to General Discussion