Where is UFOlogy at in 2015?

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Re: Where is UFOlogy at in 2015?

Postby dada » Sat May 01, 2021 5:47 pm

"The world is full of weird, unaccountable convictions: some people believe that leaving your neck exposed in winter makes you ill, and others believe in U.F.O.s"

Some space aliens wear a simple turtleneck, others go with the classic knitted scarf.
Both his words and manner of speech seemed at first totally unfamiliar to me, and yet somehow they stirred memories - as an actor might be stirred by the forgotten lines of some role he had played far away and long ago.
dada

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby dada » Sat May 01, 2021 8:02 pm

57 species already.

You know at least one or two of them are probably vampires. It's like any other space alien will tell you: always protect your neck.
Both his words and manner of speech seemed at first totally unfamiliar to me, and yet somehow they stirred memories - as an actor might be stirred by the forgotten lines of some role he had played far away and long ago.
dada

Postby PufPuf93 » Sat May 01, 2021 8:08 pm

I find it much easier to think that there were advanced human societies in the past that are erased than aliens remotely in physical form or consciousness. If there are aliens, expect have interdimensional capabilities. Could even be a matter of scale. Our existence is within an alien life form, say fungi spores travel through space and infect planets and those planets get itchy. Hell we are part of a cosmic toe fungus.

If aliens come they might not even notice us, having more in common with giant granite boulders. Like Fridays, because of the history channel which is pretty speculative but has great film and thought provoking ideas. Watched a show yesterday with the theory that ancient stone erections were a global system of acoustic machines, but unclear on what specifically was accomplished.

Read about a 1/3 of the article and will go back and finish and probably share and reread too.

I do have several theories about why inform the public now about UFOs. Basic theory is "squirrel" to divert attention from other crap

But perhaps the New Yorker article is an opening salvo for the true death of religion, most important the genocidal religion that is Christianity. So the article and other such talk is part of the battlefield preparation, maybe keeping the idea alive or maybe now is the time for an expansion of confrontation. Basically aliens replace religions and bring what humans remain after the end of present day crap a new religion, just as manipulative of the past but fresh and big. Christianity is the elephant in the American society and elsewhere too. It is a lie that divides and commits genocide, an excuse for greed and evil. That is not to say all Christians are evil people, some are, but probably most are misled and live in a Christian bubble and the system has gone out of the bounds of human utility.
PufPuf93

Postby dada » Mon May 03, 2021 9:03 pm

I guess that I find the whole idea of state and military disclosure to set certain limits on the discussion of space alien intelligence which are counter-productive to actual alien contact.

I mean the navy sees alot of space ships. Why? One, because they're the navy. Two, because they are outside alot. And three, because they are highly sensitive. By sensitive I mean their sensory equipment is finely tuned.

So chances are, they will see stuff. But the idea that this has anything to do with anything, is what I guess that I just don't get.

I'm saying the idea that the different space alien species each behave 'en masse.' I don't know. It's like, if the different space alien species are anything like us at all, then their societies with a space-faring elite have nothing to do with contact. Contact is made between beings grounded on their respective planets. Here on this planet, everyone has the capability for contact, but few learn how to engage with space alien intelligences. I'm figuring that on other planets it shakes out pretty much the same way.

So the true elite of each world have already made contact. And just by playing that old glass bead game. And yours is sitting there on the shelf, collecting dust. Sadly, the time to arrange the beads just so, with every bead reflecting in every other bead, has passed.

But those who overlooked the potential should not fret, but try the new and improved glass bead game: galaxy edition. Now played by mentats and witches in galaxies all over the cluster. Act now to receive realtime updates of all games currently active in your galactic quadrant.
dada

Postby dada » Mon May 03, 2021 10:42 pm

Although I do find intriguing the idea that some species solve the problem of inter-starsystem travel somewhere between propulsion-based faster than light, fabric-bending control and navigation technology, and the virtually instantaneous teleportation or multi-location that looks nothing short of magical or miraculous to machine conceptions of science.

Like if the species is not only way older, but also the individuals themselves live to ages many times more than the average human hundred years. At cruising speeds, they not only cover ten thousand light years in a hundred years time, but because the life span is so long, the hundred years also only feel like an hour or two.
dada

Postby BenDhyan » Tue May 04, 2021 12:15 am

I suspect there is a bell curve associated with human evolution on Earth, of the nearly 8 billion souls there may be some outliers whose awareness is such that they may have some affinity with an advanced space faring ET race. This could possibly allow for an opportunity to get involved with the creative processes of planetary evolution at a time when human civilization is entering the space age.
Ben D
BenDhyan

Postby dada » Tue May 04, 2021 12:21 am

It certainly could. I'm just thinking that the outliers on other planets are just as rare as the ones on this one.
dada

Postby BenDhyan » Sat May 15, 2021 5:01 am

They keep teasing us....

Video taken aboard a US Navy ship off the coast of San Diego shows a mysterious, spherical object flying in the air before disappearing into the ocean, reports said Friday.

The footage is the source of two freeze frame images of unidentified flying objects previously released that a Pentagon spokesperson confirmed was recorded by US Navy personnel, FOX 8 reported.

The black and white clip, taken aboard the USS Omaha in July 2019, shows a small round object flying parallel to the ocean, hovering for a moment before it drops into the water out of sight.

"Whoa, it’s getting close," a voice can be heard saying in the clip as the craft got closer to the water’s edge.

"It splashed!" the voice said when the object hit the ocean.

https://www.foxnews.com/science/us-navy-ships-personnel-capture-video-of-mysterious-flying-object
Ben D
BenDhyan

Postby 8bitagent » Mon May 17, 2021 4:33 am

CNN just posted this regarding the June 2021 Pentagon/Senate Intel "Disclosure"

I don't believe in any spiritual/religious belief and am a heavy skeptic, but I also don't feel there should be any controversy if our stupid planet has been visited by another civilization with scientific proof. When dumbass Republican Marco Rubio trembles in his voice when talking about "UAPS" and "aliens" I kind of think hmmmmm. I say if its a real phenomenon, then it should be out in the open
"Do you know who I am? I am the arm, and I sound like this..."-man from another place, twin peaks fire walk with me
8bitagent

Postby BenDhyan » Mon May 17, 2021 6:45 am

Tks 8bitagent, full segment here..

Ben D
BenDhyan

Postby DrEvil » Mon May 17, 2021 3:48 pm

Centauri Dreams has a couple of interesting articles on 'Lurkers'. The reasoning being that the most likely way for aliens to visit us is with interstellar probes, aka 'Lurkers', so we should search the solar system for them.

Is ET Lurking in Our Cosmic Backyard?
https://www.centauri-dreams.org/2021/04 ... -backyard/

A Drake Equation for Alien Artifacts
https://www.centauri-dreams.org/2021/04 ... artifacts/
"I only read American. I want my fantasy pure." - Dave
DrEvil

Postby 8bitagent » Tue May 18, 2021 3:26 am

BenDhyan » Mon May 17, 2021 5:45 am wrote:Tks 8bitagent, full segment here..

Even James Clapper and other security/intel wonks say the UAP phenomenon is real and has to be explored. I literally do not believe in any spiritual belief as much as I support the rights ofspiritual/religious belief seekers worldwide. I do not feel there's any scientific peer reviewed proof of bearded sky god entities to pray too, but I do feel there is convincing and emerging evidence of non Earth terrestrial visitors that seems to befuddle American and international politicians and top military officials who just a few months ago would never have said so on camera. Something is clearly happening in 2021
"Do you know who I am? I am the arm, and I sound like this..."-man from another place, twin peaks fire walk with me
8bitagent

Postby BenDhyan » Thu May 20, 2021 6:58 am

I know, same old stuff, everyone getting in on it as the report day draws nearer.

Ben D
BenDhyan

Postby 8bitagent » Fri May 21, 2021 5:02 am

As wild as it is seeing the topic literally everywhere on cable news from all sides of the political spectrum, this new hour long interview with Lou Elizondo is way way down the rabbit hole. He talks about why some within AATIP felt the Earth's ocean and water seemed key to these military UAP sightings, the concept of bending time/space as opposed to the "traveling from a planet through our solar system" skeptic scientists keep focusing on, "warp bubbles", the briefings he gave to General Mattis, the theological reasons he says some higher ups at the Pentagon wanted this quashed, and some truly mindblowing shit I can barely wrap my head around. A roundtable with Elizondo, Vallee, high ranking senior intel/military, and scientists would be pretty interesting.
This is from April 30 2021, and Lou says "in the next 30 days" the world will truly be blown away.

Pt 1(half hour)

pt 2(half hour)

Also really dug Sagaar's segment on today's The Hill breaking it all down and why he doesn't feel this is some Pentagon fake op/bluebeam/budget plot
8bitagent

Postby BenDhyan » Fri May 21, 2021 5:24 am

^ Thank you 8bit, those Luis Elizondo videos are really great stuff...

And more stuff..

Ben D
BenDhyan

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion