Where is UFOlogy at in 2015?

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Re: Where is UFOlogy at in 2015?

Postby Harvey » Thu Aug 10, 2023 4:24 pm

Luther Blissett » Tue Aug 08, 2023 7:13 pm wrote:The outlandish claims coming out of Peru this week point in one direction for how to consider “why now?”

Or it’s just the 1950s all over again.

Just saw the phone video of an alleged pelacaras victim. On balance it looks legit to me, but could most certainly be a well crafted prop. Something is happening, and although it's probably business as usual, I do keep an open mind.
And while we spoke of many things, fools and kings
This he said to me
"The greatest thing
You'll ever learn
Is just to love
And be loved
In return"

Eden Ahbez
Harvey

Blog: View Blog (20)

Postby drstrangelove » Sun Aug 13, 2023 6:11 am

"How do we amplify the credibility of our whistleblower? They aren't buying it."

"We leak information exposing him as literally the most sympathetic demographic to discredit him"

Look at Cuomo go! Evacuated safely from his CNN pedophile ring to headline the UFO show.
drstrangelove

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby stickdog99 » Thu Aug 24, 2023 6:19 pm

stickdog99

Postby Belligerent Savant » Thu Oct 19, 2023 7:32 pm

I find this type of ‘fan fiction’ entertaining (even though the author is presenting it as an earnest/truthful ‘exposure’). Then again, I have no way to confirm/corroborate any of it. I’m in no position to verify its authenticity.

This guy has almost 114K followers on Twitter/X.

What is "Full Disclosure"?

It's not enough to know we're not alone. You need to know which ETs are here, and why.

You won’t actually meet any ETs until after the Shift (there's too much fear without expanded consciousness) but Pleiadians offer full disclosure for anyone who can hear it.

The trouble is, most people are waiting for disclosure to come from the same authority figures who have been hiding the truth from them all this time.

Full disclosure won't come from people who go on mainstream news programs and have Pentagon officials whispering in their ear about reverse-engineered technology from UFOs of unknown origin.

Most of them are still hung up on proving ETs exist at all, and aren't able to discern one ET race from another.

Keep in mind, the military industrial complex is largely unaware of which positive ET races are currently in contact with Earth, and contact with Galactic Federation remains limited to compartmentalized groups of white hats.

Many of these white hats who are working directly with Galactic Federation have their memories blocked to prevent conflicts with their soul plans.

Given their lack of insider knowledge, the military industrial complex's main objective is keeping you unaware there are positive ETs here, or what their motives are.

The reason for this is, behind the darkest factions of the military are demonic entities threatened by these positive ETs, who are our true Elohim creators, our Angels of Light, and our Spirit Guides preparing our ascension to 5D.

Some of these media-recognized people in disclosure have good intentions, and some are motivated by ego. Whatever their intentions are, none of them will ever be able to say who is inside the UFOs.

You don't need insiders to tell you we're not alone. You already know that.

It's time to discern the positive ETs trying to be seen from negative ETs manipulating us from places unseen.

Which insiders are awake enough to know angels from demons? Which are awake enough to know that Angels of Light travel in spacecraft?

Some government officials are scared and want to seem like they're going along with disclosure because they can't stop these UFOs from being seen anymore. Many of them want to confuse us about the dangers of UFOs or convince us they're all operated by humans.

Full disclosure isn't a matter of studying data. There's no science that can reveal the truth. We're dealing with inter-dimensional beings millions of years more advanced, who choose when to be seen.

All the UFOs currently being seen are Galactic Federation and close allies. Friends and soul families. These beings literally manage our soul plans. As I've said before, there can't be UFO disclosure without a spiritual understanding.

Negative ETs are confined to Earth's astral plane (non-physical) and negative crafts are being kept far from Earth. We are not in danger of UFOs, but by humans being controlled by unseen entities on Earth.

ET crashes are extremely rare and have only happened with less advanced races, such as with the Roswell crash. There have been crafts and technology left behind, which have been salvaged by the military, and there's been technology given to military white hats by Pleiadians.

There have been human secret space programs in the past, but all of this is extremely limited these days because we're so close to the Shift. There are currently no humans flying around in UFOs with bright lights trying to be seen.

To some people, knowing there are ETs visiting Earth is enough, but to others who are more awake, details matter.

Demand more from these alleged insiders. Asking better questions provokes better answers. If the answers don't come from authority figures, the Shift will reveal the truth anyway. In the meantime, Pleiadians will keep disclosing.

#ufotwitter #galacticfederation #UFOs #UAPs

https://x.com/Kabamur_Taygeta/status/16 ... 87104?s=20
Belligerent Savant

Postby DrEvil » Fri Oct 20, 2023 8:01 pm

Why do they always have to mix in religion? "Soul plans", "astral plane"? Full disclosure is simple: give everyone access to the alien tech and send ET on a press tour. Maybe hover a large spacecraft over New York for a bit. Anything else is just more bullshit obfuscation. Astral plane my ass.
"I only read American. I want my fantasy pure." - Dave
DrEvil

Postby fruhmenschen » Wed Nov 29, 2023 1:05 pm

In 2003 I attended this Mindshift Institute
event in Rangeley Maine.I was living in Vienna Maine
at this time.

https://www.tumblr.com/mindshiftinstitu ... body-again
Cosmos and Consciousness Conferences (2003-2012), Rangeley ME
Cosmos and Consciousness I  (2003)
The Transformative Impact of New Knowledge
Dr. John E. Mack, Dr. Edgar Mitchell, Dr. Rudy Schild

In 2010 I attended this event
Cosmos and Consciousness VIII (2010)
Life Energy in Science, Medicine and Healing--The Foundation of a New Worldview
Dr. Ron A. Bryan, Dr. Conny Huthsteiner, Dr. Beverly Rubik, Michael Mannion

https://www.reed.edu/reed-magazine/in-m ... an-53.html
In recent years, Ron became interested in the possibility that distant healing, remote viewing, chi, and other such phenomena are mediated by a physical field like the electromagnetic field, but which does not weaken over distances and is not impeded by obstructions like walls and mountains. He proposed an experiment to look for a higher-dimensional field; this work continues, funded by private donors, through his fellow researchers in Germany.
Ron Bryan’s collaborator in his experiment to show atoms have consciousness
is Professor Ludwig Thorsten in Germany. See
DrLudwig@thorstenludwig.de

https://citeseerx.ist.psu.edu/document? ... 85bbef344e
Journal of Consciousness Exploration & Research| March 2010 | Vol. 1 | Issue 2 | Page 184-192
Bryan, R. Conscious Control of an Electron
ISSN: 2153-8212 Journal of Consciousness Exploration & Research
Published by QuantumDream, Inc.
www.JCER.com
Conscious Control of an Electron
Ronald Bryan*
ABSTRACT
I consider the possibility that the electron, not a human observer, precipitates the collapse of the electron's wavefunction when it is detected. This would seem to endow the electronic wavefunction
with an elementary consciousness. If so, then perhaps a human consciousness could interact with the electronic consciousness to flip its spin. I propose an experiment to test this possibility, namely one in which the electron is the single valence electron of a magnesium ion immersed in a 50-gauss magnetic field. A dye laser shines on the ion and is tuned to bring about laser induced fluorescence
(LIF) at a wavelength of 280 nm. The LIF is so strong that if the ion were shining in the visible range, it could be seen with the naked eye. Instead it is shining in the near ultra-violet, and a photomultiplier is used to detect the light. If a person can now lower the electron's energy minutely, then this will flip the electron's spin and the LIF will cease. If the person can succeed in flipping the electron's spin once again by raising its energy, then LIF is restored. By initiating LIF for long and short periods, such a person could send a lengthy International Morse Code message which could be read by anyone observing the ion’s output. We would see if a person succeeding in this task could send a message from increasingly distant points. If so, then the person's control could not be mediated by any fields currently known to physicists: electromagnetic, weak, strong, and gravitational. We would hypothesize a new kind of controlling field which does not weaken with distance, nor be attenuated by obstructions. Such a field might mediate distant healing and remote viewing. It might be identified with Chinese qi. We hypothesize that this conjectured field propagates in higher dimensional space-time to avoid obstructions, and converges on the target to avoid weakening. In this space, the field might travel faster than light does in the lower four dimensions of space and
time.

https://search.informit.org/doi/abs/10. ... 4310736103
Looking into Higher Dimensions: Research with Joseph McMoneagle
Authors: Ronald Bryan

Also see

Ron Bryan’s collaborator, remote viewer Joseph McMoneagle ,
assisted Bryan in determining a portal where UFO’s could enter and leave
our dimension through this portal.
See https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joseph_McMoneagle

Also see

https://fampeople.com/cat-joseph-mcmoneagle?amp
Joseph McMoneagle
May 19, 2019

I contacted Ron Bryan when I learned of his interest the Seth Material
by author Jane Roberts.
I invited him to stay with us overnight in 2010 on his way up to
speak at the Mindshift Lecture Series in Rangeley Maine.
We lived down the road in Vienna Maine and drove him to the event.

https://drjamestram.wordpress.com/2013/ ... periments/
Dr. Ronald Bryan – Consciousness Experiments
August 8, 2013 in Awakening, Consciousness, Great scientists, Modern, Physicists, Physics, Quantum physics, Science

https://www.semanticscholar.org/paper/C ... bcdc97370a
Consciousness and Quantum-mechanical Wavefunctions
* R. Bryan
* Published 1 June 2009
* Physics
* Australian journal of parapsychology
I note the similarity of an electron's wavefunction to a human consciousness in three examples: (i) The diffraction of an electron's wavefunction by a double slit into two wavepackets and the reported location of a human consciousness in two separate regions of space; (ii) an electron wavefunction with spin-up and spin-down terms simultaneously and a person undecided on two possible courses of action; and (iii) two electrons' wavefunctions entangled and identical human twins suffering the same… 

https://go.gale.com/ps/i.do?id=GALE%7CA ... ue&aty=geo
Mental control of a single electron?
Citation metadata
Author: Ronald A. Bryan
Date: June 2006
Publisher: Physics Essays Publication

Reporting from somewhere in a place called Maine…
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gGjypaz ... g&index=12
fruhmenschen

Previous

Return to General Discussion