Where is UFOlogy at in 2015?

Moderators: DrVolin, 82_28, Elvis, Jeff

Re: Where is UFOlogy at in 2015?

Postby cptmarginal » Mon Dec 10, 2018 7:57 am

Excerpt from the most recent missive from The All Red Line (Rune Soup newsletter)

A new documentary was released this month: Bob Lazar: Area 51 and Flying Saucers. (It’s slightly cheaper on Google Play in my market. Check there, Vimeo and iTunes in your own markets.) Whilst it’s a bit over-produced for my taste, it is probably worth a watch. Nobody credible in ufology thinks Bob Lazar is lying or is a deliberate disinformation agent. The (oxymoron alert) ‘credible ufological consensus’ is that he definitely saw what he claims to have seen, but that it was arranged for him to see it and disclose it.

This is likely true, but it seems insufficiently so. The documentary gives further information about his childhood, including interviews with his mother telling stories of young Bob making rocket bikes as a kid in Florida. (Shades of Jack Parsons.) That sort of thing tends to ping you on the breakaway radar pretty early on. If so, the apparent inconsistencies in his work history are shown in a new light. If you were head of HR for the breakaways, you would hire based on natural aptitude and personality type because the university degrees and public employment history are largely irrelevant to the material and challenges you’d be expected to work on. It would not surprise me if Lazar had been ‘moved around the board’ from an earlier age than many people suspect, and by a hand powerful enough to lazily erase some of the paper trail and get away with it.

(Personal sidebar: I won a science competition in my first year of high school and was sent with all the other winners to spend a weekend at a ‘science camp’ near a nuclear facility outside Sydney, a ‘reward’ paid for by the sponsoring energy company. Me and the rest of the gaggle of 13-year-old nerds got to play exciting ‘games’ like sitting in a circle and answering the sort of questions typically reserved for MI6 job interviews. ‘What’s the earliest colour you remember?’ comes to mind. This was in Australia, so think about how that plays out in proper countries.)

It would both surprise and alarm me if Lazar’s claims about Zeta Reticuli and grey aliens have much accuracy. But if you’re the breakaways, you gotta tell the employees something before you wheel out the crazy-ass materials you’re paying them to work on. Think of it like shooting a movie under a fake working title. (‘Blue Harvest’ for ‘Return of the Jedi’ being the most famous example.) Plus, the wackier the story, the quicker it invalidates itself should it ever get out.

And as I was writing this newsletter, a reader shared a fascinating news story with me (that is unfortunately published in a paper that stretches the definition of ‘news’ beyond even Trump’s) on some additional FOIA releases pertaining to MKULTRA.

I know I mention this a lot, but of all the toys in the archon toy box you should have the most robust understanding of for this point in the timeline, it is mind control first, then ‘non-traditionally propelled craft’ (Lockheed-made flying saucers, etc) second. Mind control is all over these new documents: mind control of large groups, use of tone of voice, use of electronic equipment, use of subdermal devices, classic hypnosis… the whole thing.

You need only slide the investment dial up forty years to today to reach the cautiously informed opinion that mind control capacities may be just shy of total. And even if that isn’t the case, it is simply better strategy to at least table the notion when you are developing your personal analysis of events that otherwise look like mere lunacy. Erring on the side of paranoia in this instance is ironically better for your medium term mental health.

I mention both the mind control stuff and the ‘either there are US-made flying saucers or the strategic need to pretend at tremendous and convoluted expense that there are US-made flying saucers’ during the same week that saw George Bush Snr presumably returned to Hell the way Caesar would enter Rome because so much of the MK and breakaway stuff was sent dark first and then private second specifically by him as his career moved from CIA to high political office during the exact time frame under discussion. (Lazar first appeared in the media a couple of months after Bush Snr became President.)

Given the trajectory of the entire Bush family before and after this incident, I want to end on a note that is more positive than it may first initially appear: We actually do know more of ‘the story’ than it appears. We have the combination of paper trails, specific families and dynasties involved in it, movements of money, changes to laws around secrecy and government contractors, share performances of military industrial companies, and so on.

What slows down our learning metabolism more than anything else is an unwillingness to let go of hypotheses we’ve sunk a lot of cost and energy into but either no longer appear to be in play or were never in play: petrodollars, the return of gold-backed currencies, single-origin explanations for UFO phenomena, etc.

For 2019, commit to developing both a cycle and a flow model (same thing, more or less) of sufficient robustness that it can provide you with an ever-improving frame for understanding our ongoing shitshow.
The new way of thinking is precisely delineated by what it is not.
cptmarginal

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: Where is UFOlogy at in 2015?

Postby conniption » Fri Feb 15, 2019 8:18 pm

Personally am not a fan of Steven Greer, but there is this video with transcript at the following link:

https://www.rt.com/shows/sophieco/45151 ... gence-ufo/

3 people from my team, including ex-CIA director, were assassinated – ufologist
Published time: 15 Feb, 2019

Talks of UFOs hovering in the skies have been exciting researchers and the general public for decades. Are we being watched from above, and are we ready for encountering the unknown? We ask Dr Steven Greer, director of the Center for the Study of Extra-Terrestrial Intelligence and the Disclosure Project.

Follow @SophieCo_RT

https://www.rt.com/shows/sophieco/45151 ... gence-ufo/
conniption

Blog: View Blog (0)

Previous

Return to General Discussion