Corey Feldman: Pedophilia No. 1 problem in Hollywood

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Re: Corey Feldman: Pedophilia No. 1 problem in Hollywood

Postby Burnt Hill » Sat Sep 24, 2016 5:54 pm

I would say the bottom line is absence of abuse, and that absence would include mutual consent.
I don't know that pre-pubescent children are legitimately consenting to gender reassignment surgery,
legally it would be their parents decision.
There is no overlap in the list you just provided. You have mixed too many behaviors to suggest
any commonality. Maybe the overlap is they are all with-in the realm of human behaviors.
Yes, political sensitivity should have nothing to do with it.
Burnt Hill

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby OP ED » Sat Sep 24, 2016 8:11 pm

guruilla » Sat Sep 24, 2016 4:26 pm wrote:Only if your bottom line is the idea of consent. Is it worth remarking (or safe to) that prepubescent children are permitted (seen as responsible enough) to consent to chemically and even surgically altering their gender, but not to having sex?

Not to open up this can of worms, but if there's an overlap between psychological trauma, sexual abuse, pedophilia, gender confusion, homosexuality and other non-conventional but "consensual" forms of sexuality, there's an overlap. Political sensitivity has nothing to do with it, surely?

There's certainly a spectrum with overlaps at various points but we should be careful not to confuse subjects.

Studies of both self and, um, legally recognized pedophiles seem to indicate strong correlation between acknowledged behavior and structural differences that is defects in several brain structures. Correlation is not causation, and there are many other factors but the findings are statistically significant. Frankly, sexual attraction to those not in posession of secondary sexual characteristics (T and A) is statistically fringey enough to be neurotic even at the edges (older pubescent non adults). That is uncommon and likely symptomatic of actual physical brain damage in a significant number of cases. Google it.

Most legally convicted child sex offenders are "heterosexual" insofar as there is a decided preference for children of opposing sex for both male and female convicted abusers. Those are the official numbers in the US at least. So no, no real correlation with bisexuality (which makes up most of the middle of the spectrum) or homosexuality. Much less a correlation that implies a causation.
Giustizia mosse il mio alto fattore:
fecemi la divina podestate,
la somma sapienza e 'l primo amore.

:: ::
S.H.C.R.
OP ED

Postby guruilla » Sat Sep 24, 2016 10:23 pm

Burnt Hill » Sat Sep 24, 2016 5:54 pm wrote:I would say the bottom line is absence of abuse, and that absence would include mutual consent.
I don't know that pre-pubescent children are legitimately consenting to gender reassignment surgery,

Isn't it also frequently the parents' decision when children are made to have sex with adults?

OP ED wrote:Most legally convicted child sex offenders are "heterosexual" insofar as there is a decided preference for children of opposing sex for both male and female convicted abusers. Those are the official numbers in the US at least. So no, no real correlation with bisexuality (which makes up most of the middle of the spectrum) or homosexuality. Much less a correlation that implies a causation.

I don't wish to drag the discussion out but my argument was meant as a more subtle one than "some pedophiles are homosexuals" therefore "some homosexuals are pedophiles." I was suggesting that the common thread running through homosexuality, pedophilia, and gender confusion (which do demonstrably overlap) might be early sexual trauma and hence they all relate to pedophilia, not as in being congruous with it but as in being results of it. Of course, this is also true of many other forms of "difficult" (wounded) sexuality, including heterosexual and including idealized forms of sexuality like uh, James Bond or ... Michael "big-dick-pussy-eater" Douglas.

The other subtle point is that those who have been sexually traumatized cannot "consent" in any meaningful way, any more than an alcoholic consents to drinking whiskey. Their libido has already been hijacked.

Just to clarify.
It is a lot easier to fool people than show them how they have been fooled.
guruilla

Postby OP ED » Sat Sep 24, 2016 11:00 pm

guruilla » Sat Sep 24, 2016 9:23 pm wrote:
Burnt Hill » Sat Sep 24, 2016 5:54 pm wrote:I would say the bottom line is absence of abuse, and that absence would include mutual consent.

Isn't it also frequently the parents' decision when children are made to have sex with adults?

OP ED wrote:Most legally convicted child sex offenders are "heterosexual" insofar as there is a decided preference for children of opposing sex for both male and female convicted abusers. Those are the official numbers in the US at least. So no, no real correlation with bisexuality (which makes up most of the middle of the spectrum) or homosexuality. Much less a correlation that implies a causation.

I don't wish to drag the discussion out but my argument was meant as a more subtle one than "some pedophiles are homosexuals" therefore "some homosexuals are pedophiles." I was suggesting that the common thread running through homosexuality, pedophilia, and gender confusion (which do demonstrably overlap) might be early sexual trauma and hence they all relate to pedophilia, not as in being congruous with it but as in being results of it. Of course, this is also true of many other forms of "difficult" (wounded) sexuality, including heterosexual and including idealized forms of sexuality like uh, James Bond or ... Michael "big-dick-pussy-eater" Douglas.

The other subtle point is that those who have been sexually traumatized cannot "consent" in any meaningful way, any more than an alcoholic consents to drinking whiskey. Their libido has already been hijacked.

Just to clarify.

A. Demonstrate statistically significant "overlap" or cease parroting right wing paranoia memes.

B. Demonstrate "causality" between child abuse and non-heterosexuality. Or even statistically significant correlation not implying causality would be admissible.

Unlike some of the nice and gentle folks here I don't personally regard anecdotal evidence as anything more than evidence of potential personal neurosis. Feeling something doesn't make it true.

C. Having personally quit methamphetamines about fourteen years ago, I find your characterization of addiction quite, let's say "weak willed", and I am suggesting you should find a better analogy. Of course this is anecdotal and therefore only relative to my own perception but I include the observation so that you may better understand how I view your approach to neurology and human will, in general. (Lacking in both descriptive and prescriptive force)
Giustizia mosse il mio alto fattore:
fecemi la divina podestate,
la somma sapienza e 'l primo amore.

:: ::
S.H.C.R.
OP ED

Postby Burnt Hill » Sat Sep 24, 2016 11:16 pm

All whiskey is alcohol.
All sexuality is not traumatic.
You have made another false analogy that
does not support your "subtle" point guruilla.

I am too tired to get into why your "point" is so horribly wrong.
Good night and be well.
Burnt Hill

Postby brekin » Sun Sep 25, 2016 12:50 am

I don't think anyone is going to resolve larger Kinsey vs. Masters & Johnson questions here.

I do think, though, Douglas being strange about his throat/tongue cancer points to something.
Why not just claim it was from smoking/drinking/genetics/who knows? instead of intentionally cause marital strife/divorce by saying he got it from cunnilingus, then saying he didn't? Perhaps he isn't gay and got the throat/tongue cancer through HPV with a woman, why again, though, blab about that? He actually pulled back and did that saying:
Later, Douglas' publicist told CNN that Douglas did not blame HPV solely for his cancer; Douglas said he was also a smoker and a drinker.
and somewhere else apologized about hurting his family and wife particularly by saying he got it from cunnilingus, and possibly before he was with Zeta-Jones.

Seems like he had something to gain by making such a "mistake". Perhaps he's just gay/bi and trying to cover that up and felt that the public might go with the impression that gay men are getting more throat/anal cancer from HPV strains. He claims that throat cancer would be a better diagnosis than tongue cancer because producers might balk if he had to get nasty jaw surgery. That also doesn't seem to make sense because tongue cancer at the back of the tongue one imagines would be just as disfiguring. Fine, but why then go on to star as goddamn Liberace and make insinuating gay jokes about himself and Matt Damon in front of each others wives at the Emmys? Having his cake and eating it to?

Supposedly, Michael's brother, Eric Douglas, was openly gay and Kirk beat him for that and his obvious effeminacy. Which from what is rumored about Kirk is pretty inconsistent behavior unless Kirk was just not into public acceptance of such displays of behavior, as compared to the private. Eric had a very troubled, substance abused life that ended by drug overdose that he believed his depression was fueled from his family not accepting that he was gay. Supposedly, Michael did Liberace as a way to make up for his guilty feelings of not supporting his brother. Seems like this is pretty strange to because we have the clip up above where Michael said he grew up (since his mother was an actress in the Theatre community) surrounded by a large gay population that his family socialized with. And with Kirk's best friend being Jack Valenti it seems hard to believe (not impossible) that they would be so hard on a gay son growing up in Hollywood. Perhaps Eric was just more the son who was more traumatized growing up in an environment where ring type things were taking place?

Again none of this points directly to Michael Douglas being Haim's A-list exploiter/rapist, but it certainly don't hurt it. People seem hung up on some false implied parallelism of gay = pedofile when what is more important is the possibility of a Hollywood generational ring operating with impunity.

“I am so misunderstood by my father and brother – all they want to do is send me to rehab,” Eric told The ENQUIRER in 2001. “There is absolutely no way I can talk to them about being gay.”

One expert believes that Michael was deeply affected by his brother’s heartbreak­ing problems.
“Seeing his father beat his brother for being gay had to have a profound and traumatic effect on Mi­chael, and probably made him question his own sexuality,” said Emmy-winning “Media Psychiatrist” and author Dr. Carole Lieberman.

“The trauma he witnessed as a child might have been the reason he acted out in his first marriage by being unfaithful to his wife (Di­andra). He was even declared a sex addict and had to go to rehab for his addiction in 1992.”
Dr. Lieberman believes that Michael achieved two goals by taking on the Liberace role: “Playing a sympathetic gay character in a positive way instead of a negative one is a way to rebel against what his dad did to his brother, and to stand up for Eric as well.”

http://www.nationalenquirer.com/celebri ... ay-secret/
If I knew all mysteries and all knowledge, and have not charity, I am nothing. St. Paul
I hang onto my prejudices, they are the testicles of my mind. Eric Hoffer
brekin

Blog: View Blog (1)

Postby Nordic » Mon Sep 26, 2016 12:00 pm

I think we're taking Michael Douglas' statements a little too seriously. When he likes to answer gossip-writers' obnoxious questions with answers like like "I have a big dick" and "I got it from cunnilingus" I think he's just being obnoxious on purpose.
"He who wounds the ecosphere literally wounds God" -- Philip K. Dick
Nordic

Blog: View Blog (6)

Postby brekin » Mon Sep 26, 2016 12:44 pm

Nordic » Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:00 am wrote:I think we're taking Michael Douglas' statements a little too seriously. When he likes to answer gossip-writers' obnoxious questions with answers like like "I have a big dick" and "I got it from cunnilingus" I think he's just being obnoxious on purpose.

Perhaps. But I've always thought of him as a smooth, urbane dude who didn't need to be beating his chest like a action movie star in his 20's. Why would an established Hollywood star in his 70's have to be turning up the crass machismo so much anyways?

Just makes you wonder. Could be nothing, could be something. But stay thirsty my friend.

If I knew all mysteries and all knowledge, and have not charity, I am nothing. St. Paul
brekin

Postby Nordic » Mon Sep 26, 2016 2:40 pm

I don't think it was that, I think he was just joking. I could be wrong if course. I've never met the guy.
"He who wounds the ecosphere literally wounds God" -- Philip K. Dick
Nordic

Blog: View Blog (6)

Postby RocketMan » Mon Sep 26, 2016 4:11 pm

Nordic » Mon Sep 26, 2016 9:40 pm wrote:I don't think it was that, I think he was just joking. I could be wrong if course. I've never met the guy.

Man I hope you're right. I just remembered that he's in Wall Street, too. :lol2:
-I don't like hoodlums.
-That's just a word, Marlowe. We have that kind of world. Two wars gave it to us and we are going to keep it.
RocketMan

Postby Pele'sDaughter » Wed Sep 28, 2016 11:10 am

http://www.sheknows.com/entertainment/a ... ey-feldman

In a long public Facebook post, Greg Harrison, who said he was friends with Haim for the last 20 years of his life, names the person he claims raped Haim: actor and director Dominick Brascia. And Harrison goes even further — he says Corey Feldman was in on covering up the scandal.

"I have had enough of the lies! I’ve had enough of all the deception and distractions to draw people away from the truth as told to me by Corey Haim. What I am about to say is not my opinion, it comes straight from the mouth of Corey Haim," Harrison wrote. "I have also had enough of listening to people accusing and blaming Judy Haim for not protecting her son Corey. Let me tell you about this brave amazing woman who Corey loved dearly and often affectionately referred to her as, 'The Blonde Poet'. Picture Judy Haim (The Blonde Poet) barging into a room and grabbing a pool cue and threatening Actor-Director and pedophile Dominick Brascia, to get off her son."

It was Feldman, Harrison claims, who first introduced Haim to the man who allegedly raped him.

"Let me take you back on this famous timeline, when Corey Haim was around 15 years old when he first moved to LA, to act in a little movie that was to be called, The Lost Boys," Harrison wrote. "It was Corey Feldman who introduced him to Actor – Director and Pedophile Dominick Brascia. It is also public record in many interviews that Feldman did and is no secret, that Feldman was jealous of Haim. Corey Feldman introduced this pedophile to Haim and a lot of other boys."

Brascia did an interview with the National Enquirer in August of 2015, and he claimed to name the person who raped Haim. Harrison says the National Enquirer knew that Brascia was lying but helped cover up his alleged involvement.

"Dominick Brascia, who said Haim was 14 years old when they met, confirmed the man’s name to The Enquirer," Harrison wrote. "This is the only part that I have to begin speculating. But what I do know is that The Enquirer and this investigator is aware that Dominick abused Haim. I assume with this leverage, again I am speculating, that The Enquirer made a little deal with Dominick to keep his name out of all this mounting pressure to expose Hollywood pedophiles. I am still only speculating that they made him this deal and offered him money to confirm another name of an alleged abuser in Hollywood that Feldman seems to be after."

And as for Feldman's involvement? Harrison claims Feldman was always jealous of Haim, and that's why he never came forward or protected Haim.

"Take responsibility for what you did to Corey Haim and stop pointing your fingers at everybody else that you are seeking revenge on out of your utter jealousy and rage from what I agree must have been a very difficult up bringing in the industry. I realize Corey Feldman is also a victim and believe it or not I do feel bad for him. I do not hate Corey Feldman, but I am afraid he has crossed to many lines now that are still attempts to hurt Corey Haim."

Neither Feldman nor Brascia has responded to Harrison's statement.

These are some major accusations, and if there's any truth to them, this guy just blew the lid off a sex scandal that's been rumored for decades. That child stars were passed around by Hollywood A-listers as sex objects has long been whispered but never really proven despite many child stars of Haim and Feldman's era coming forward with stories about it. Here's hoping that this can get the ball rolling and justice can be found for Haim and any other children who were abused as young stars.
Don't believe anything they say.
And at the same time,
Don't believe that they say anything without a reason.
---Immanuel Kant
Pele'sDaughter

Postby brekin » Wed Sep 28, 2016 12:06 pm

Pele'sDaughter wrote:http://www.sheknows.com/entertainment/articles/1128577/corey-haim-friend-serious-accusations-about-corey-feldman

In a long public Facebook post, Greg Harrison, who said he was friends with Haim for the last 20 years of his life, names the person he claims raped Haim: actor and director Dominick Brascia. And Harrison goes even further — he says Corey Feldman was in on covering up the scandal.

"I have had enough of the lies! I’ve had enough of all the deception and distractions to draw people away from the truth as told to me by Corey Haim. What I am about to say is not my opinion, it comes straight from the mouth of Corey Haim," Harrison wrote. "I have also had enough of listening to people accusing and blaming Judy Haim for not protecting her son Corey. Let me tell you about this brave amazing woman who Corey loved dearly and often affectionately referred to her as, 'The Blonde Poet'. Picture Judy Haim (The Blonde Poet) barging into a room and grabbing a pool cue and threatening Actor-Director and pedophile Dominick Brascia, to get off her son."

It was Feldman, Harrison claims, who first introduced Haim to the man who allegedly raped him.

"Let me take you back on this famous timeline, when Corey Haim was around 15 years old when he first moved to LA, to act in a little movie that was to be called, The Lost Boys," Harrison wrote. "It was Corey Feldman who introduced him to Actor – Director and Pedophile Dominick Brascia. It is also public record in many interviews that Feldman did and is no secret, that Feldman was jealous of Haim. Corey Feldman introduced this pedophile to Haim and a lot of other boys."

Brascia did an interview with the National Enquirer in August of 2015, and he claimed to name the person who raped Haim. Harrison says the National Enquirer knew that Brascia was lying but helped cover up his alleged involvement.

"Dominick Brascia, who said Haim was 14 years old when they met, confirmed the man’s name to The Enquirer," Harrison wrote. "This is the only part that I have to begin speculating. But what I do know is that The Enquirer and this investigator is aware that Dominick abused Haim. I assume with this leverage, again I am speculating, that The Enquirer made a little deal with Dominick to keep his name out of all this mounting pressure to expose Hollywood pedophiles. I am still only speculating that they made him this deal and offered him money to confirm another name of an alleged abuser in Hollywood that Feldman seems to be after."

And as for Feldman's involvement? Harrison claims Feldman was always jealous of Haim, and that's why he never came forward or protected Haim.

"Take responsibility for what you did to Corey Haim and stop pointing your fingers at everybody else that you are seeking revenge on out of your utter jealousy and rage from what I agree must have been a very difficult up bringing in the industry. I realize Corey Feldman is also a victim and believe it or not I do feel bad for him. I do not hate Corey Feldman, but I am afraid he has crossed to many lines now that are still attempts to hurt Corey Haim."

Neither Feldman nor Brascia has responded to Harrison's statement.

These are some major accusations, and if there's any truth to them, this guy just blew the lid off a sex scandal that's been rumored for decades. That child stars were passed around by Hollywood A-listers as sex objects has long been whispered but never really proven despite many child stars of Haim and Feldman's era coming forward with stories about it. Here's hoping that this can get the ball rolling and justice can be found for Haim and any other children who were abused as young stars.

I don't know. My first thought, was "Who?".
Sounds like a C-lister being offered up as a redirect/sacrifice/stunt double for the A-lister.

Actor/director denies sexually abusing Corey Haim
http://www.deathandtaxesmag.com/304877/ ... orey-haim/

Earlier this month, Greg Harrison, a man claiming to be a close friend of the late Corey Haim, posted an incendiary public Facebook update accusing Corey Feldman of colluding with the man who allegedly raped Haim when he was a child. In another post, Harrison said that he is not the anonymous source for a blind item posted by Radar Online about a high-profile A-list pedophile that has been allegedly preying on underaged boys in show business for decades.

In his Facebook update, Harrison accused Feldman of introducing Haim to his alleged rapist and then helping him cover up the assault. The man Harrison publicly accused is Dominick Brascia, an actor/director who could hardly be considered “A-list” let alone what Radar Online described as “one of the most recognizable faces” in the world. Unless, of course, you consider the role of “Young Man” in an old episode of “Knight Rider” A-list.

Brascia then took to Twitter to defend himself.

Guy in Canada posts a lie, now I’m getting death threats. I’ve said it’s not true over a dozen times. I even have proof. Still death threats
— DOMINICK BRASCIA (@DominickBrascia) September 25, 2016

Even the victim who passed away said the perpetrator is 73 years old. I’m in my fifties. Doesn’t seem to matter. Still more hate.
— DOMINICK BRASCIA (@DominickBrascia) September 25, 2016

Brascia elaborated these remarks to Perez Hilton, of all people.
“If he were alive he would talk to you and tell you, ‘No, that never happened’ when he was a kid, instead of believing someone who says ‘I was Corey friend.'”

Brascia defended himself further.

“[Haim] was 14 or 15 and his abuser, whose identity he never revealed, was in his forties. I’m in my fifties. The guy would be 73 today. If you believe this ‘friend of Corey,’ you must believe Corey Haim lied.”
In 2015, Brascia went on record to Radar Online and confirmed the name of an unnamed mentor who molested Haim, although Harrison’s post isn’t the first time someone insinuated that Brascia had an inappropriate relationship with Haim.

From Radar Online:

In the past, there had been speculation that Brascia was one of Haim’s attackers, a charge that was fueled by details included in Feldman’s book “Coreyography.” However, Brascia has vehemently denied the accusations. “People have contacted me accusing me of being someone named Tony in [Feldman’s] book,” he wrote in a rebuttal on the book’s Amazon page. “Fact I have never been arrested or even [accused of] anything illegal.” Brascia told Radar that he also complained to the book’s publisher, St. Martin’s Press, and received an apology that read, “It was neither Mr. Feldman’s nor St. Martin’s intention to identify you, or to publicly accuse you of any wrongdoing.”

As for his part, Feldman has stated that he’s done publicly talking about Haim.
brekin

Postby NaturalMystik » Wed Sep 28, 2016 12:22 pm

brekin » Wed Sep 28, 2016 11:06 am wrote:I don't know. My first thought, was "Who?".
Sounds like a C-lister being offered up as a redirect/sacrifice/stunt double for the A-lister.

Kinda seems that way...
Do not attempt to adjust the picture. We are controlling the transmission.
NaturalMystik

Postby Luther Blissett » Fri Sep 30, 2016 8:38 am

I just learned this morning that California is ending its statute of limitations on rape cases due to the Cosby allegations! I'm going to go bump that thread.
The Rich and the Corporate remain in their hundred-year fever visions of Bolsheviks taking their stuff - JackRiddler
Luther Blissett

Postby brekin » Thu Feb 23, 2017 1:59 pm

Weird how this ran white hot leading up to the election and then died.
It seemed to peak and then remain in a holding pattern for all of September with promises of the big A list Hollywood mogul family man reveal.
And then in October Pizza Gate began.
If I believed in conspiracy stories I would almost say there was coordination.
Feldman even seems now in retrospect to be orchestrating the scandal (by request?).
I don't know, I wouldn't be surprised if he didn't trade pushing the "A-lister who abused my friend I can't name but really would like to" just for the chance to promote his "album" on the Today show in September.

https://www.facebook.com/greg.harrison. ... 9111072456
Greg Harrison
September 20, 2016 ·

Public Statement by Greg Harrison (close friend of Corey and Judy Haim).
I have had enough of the lies! I’ve had enough of all the deception and distractions to draw people away from the truth as told to me by Corey Haim. What I am about to say is not my opinion, it comes straight from the mouth of Corey Haim. I have also had enough of listening to people accusing and blaming Judy Haim for not protecting her son Corey. Let me tell you about this brave amazing woman who Corey loved dearly and often affectionately referred to her as, “The Blonde Poet”. Picture Judy Haim (The Blonde Poet) barging into a room and grabbing a pool cue and threatening Actor-Director and pedophile Dominick Brascia, to get off her son.
Yeah, that’s where Judy was when this stuff was going down, since I now find myself in the position of responding to all of Judy’s critics. I’m saying this right now! My name is Greg Harrison and I was a very close and dear friend to Corey Haim for the last twenty years of his life. In those twenty years I never once saw Corey Feldman in Haim’s life, until The Two Corey’s. Speaking of The Two Corey’s let me bring you back to the second season, to the episode which is now often referred to as “The abuse episode”. Corey Haim had no problem telling people what he wanted to tell them. If Corey wanted to say something, he would come right out and say it. Being Corey Haim’s friend is not for the faint of heart. He always spoke his mind and you always knew where you stood with him because he would never hold anything back if he didn’t want to. If he didn’t like something I did or said, let me assure you I would hear about it. So I always knew what he was thinking. To give you an example of what I am talking about watch the episode when Corey Haim confronts Corey Feldman straight on and straight up. The person Corey Haim was referring to in this episode is the man named Dominick Brascia, who also happened to be a friend of Corey Feldman's.
Let me take you back on this famous timeline, when Corey Haim was around 15 years old when he first moved to LA, to act in a little movie that was to be called, The Lost Boys. It was Corey Feldman who introduced him to Actor – Director and Pedophile Dominick Brascia. It is also public record in many interviews that Feldman did and is no secret, that Feldman was jealous of Haim. Corey Feldman introduced this pedophile to Haim and a lot of other boys.
Now let me bring you back on the famous timeline to 1997 and a little film called, “Busted.” One day Corey Haim went to the set of “Busted” with his mother Judy Haim. When Judy and Corey Haim arrived on set, they saw both Corey Feldman and Dominick Brascia. Corey Haim had not seen Dominick in years. Judy Haim witnessed her son enraged saying, “What the Hell is he doing here?”. Corey Haim slammed and pinned Feldman against a wall and said, “I’m out of here man!” Judy Haim was a witness to this fight and also heard Feldman say, “Oh come on man, I thought you might like this!” Corey Feldman had arranged all of this even though he knew about the abuse that Haim had endured from Dominick Brascia. Corey Haim and Judy left the set that day. The next day Corey Feldman told the media that he had to fire Corey Haim because of drugs. This is yet another example of the many lies and abusive manipulation of twisting the truth that Judy and I have come accustom to seeing and experiencing from Corey Feldman.
I realize the article below is an older one, but I hadn’t seen it until just now, following all the bread crumbs on the trial that Feldman wants us all to follow. When I saw this stated in the article I finally lost it and can see very clearly the motive and cover up behind all of this. “Dominick Brascia, who said Haim was 14 years old when they met, confirmed the man’s name to The Enquirer. This is the only part that I have to begin speculating. But what I do know is that The Enquirer and this investigator is aware that Dominick abused Haim. I assume with this leverage, again I am speculating, that The Enquirer made a little deal with Dominick to keep his name out of all this mounting pressure to expose Hollywood pedophiles. I am still only speculating that they made him this deal and offered him money to confirm another name of an alleged abuser in Hollywood that Feldman seems to be after.
I hope this begins to bring clarity into explaining why Corey Feldman is doing what he is doing. He is trying to take everyone’s attention off of that one little episode where Corey Haim asked Corey Feldman some very good questions. “Where were you when [I was] r*ped, so to speak, when I was about 14-and-a-half years old,” Haim said.
“Yeah Feldman, where were you and what did you do about it? I agree as I have public stated in the media about you Feldman; that this is not my story to tell. But I agree with Corey Haim that it’s time to, “Take responsibility”! Take responsibility for what you did to Corey Haim and stop pointing your fingers at everybody else that you are seeking revenge on out of your utter jealousy and rage from what I agree must have been a very difficult up bringing in the industry. I realize Corey Feldman is also a victim and believe it or not I do feel bad for him. I do not hate Corey Feldman, but I am afraid he has crossed to many lines now that are still attempts to hurt Corey Haim and of course what this is all doing to his mother Judy Haim. Everything Corey Feldman is doing and saying is to take all of our attention off of Haim’s original question to him on the little show called, The Two Corey’s. Both Corey Feldman and Dominick Brascia are doing things to take the focus off of themselves and their involvement in both the abuse and pain that they have afflicted upon our Beloved Corey Haim.
This is a public statement and you don’t need to ask my permission to share or copy or quote from it.
I have said what I have said and I will not be spending any more time answering questions. This is the truth should you care to know it.
191 Likes58 Comments192 Shares

Is Feldman a venal self aggrandizing Hollywood weeney or Sith Lord under contract?

brekin

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion