Debunking Rachel Maddow

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Re: Debunking Rachel Maddow

Postby Iamwhomiam » Mon Apr 16, 2018 3:23 pm

Thanks for posting Aslan's video 82. The way I look at is this: the evangelicals, Bible Belt Christians all, elected the antiChrist. The old stupid devil fooled 'em all. Probably the only thing that can keep the from going to Hell now, would be for them to all vote for only Democratic Party candidates. I bet they'd all get halos, too, if they did.

Anyone notice how Flip-Flopper has vanished from our lexicon? Just when we need it most!

Maddow = TV = Propaganda with opinionated news. You watch and complain. Why?

She is more popular than ever though, amongst those whose lives are tied to their tvs.

As we come closer to the mid-term elections, we'll be hearing more from our cults and assorted tribes. Nurtured from the incessant flow of sewage streaming over the airwaves tribalism, unfortunately, is quickly growing. All will be in chaos by the time the 2020 election rolls around.
Iamwhomiam

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby seemslikeadream » Mon Apr 16, 2018 3:27 pm

I bet after today it will be Michael Cohen/Stormy Daniels/Sean Hannity taking up all Rachel's oxygen :P
Mazars and Deutsche Bank could have ended this nightmare before it started.
They could still get him out of office.
But instead, they want mass death.
Don’t forget that.
seemslikeadream

Blog: View Blog (83)

Postby overcoming hope » Thu Apr 19, 2018 5:36 pm

Fuming Rachel Maddow Spends Entire Show Just Pointing Wildly At Picture Of Putin

NEW YORK—Enraged to the point that she was no longer able to form words, a fuming Rachel Maddow spent an entire episode of her show Thursday just pointing wildly at a picture of Russian president Vladimir Putin. For the first segment of the program, the political pundit reportedly jabbed her finger at Putin’s photo as her facial expression shifted from angry to sad, then back to angry, and finally to disgust. When she returned from a commercial break, Maddow was already shaking her head indignantly, proceeding to alternate between gesturing impatiently at the Russian leader and pointing directly at the camera. Sources later confirmed that the seething television host concluded the episode by sitting across from a guest who had written a book about Putin, which she grabbed out of the author’s hands and slammed down on her desk six times in a row before shaking her head and muttering unintelligibly. At press time, MSNBC sources confirmed that Maddow’s ratings had reached an all-time high.

https://www.theonion.com/fuming-rachel- ... 1825017260
overcoming hope

Postby seemslikeadream » Thu Apr 19, 2018 5:40 pm

very funny Onion article not as amusing as dancing on graves though
Don’t forget that.
seemslikeadream

Postby overcoming hope » Thu Apr 19, 2018 6:14 pm

seemslikeadream » Thu Apr 19, 2018 4:40 pm wrote:very funny Onion article not as amusing as dancing on graves though

should I have said, "Rest in Power"? I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings it doesn't surprise me that you would admire her
overcoming hope

Postby seemslikeadream » Thu Apr 19, 2018 6:17 pm

i don't admire her quit putting words in my mouth ...why did you do that? I just don't make a habit of speaking ill of the dead I think it is a really shitty thing to do...absolutely not funny

at least now I know you even better

since you apparently know nothing about me it would be better not to jump to conclusions
Don’t forget that.
seemslikeadream

Postby overcoming hope » Thu Apr 19, 2018 6:33 pm

seemslikeadream » Thu Apr 19, 2018 5:17 pm wrote:i don't admire her quit putting words in my mouth ...why did you do that? I just don't make a habit of speaking ill of the dead I think it is a really shitty thing to do

at least now I know you even better

since you apparently know nothing about me it would be better not to jump to conclusions

ok so not allowed to say anything negative about the deceased? I don't want to read anything negative about a deceased person on this board at any point in the future or I'm telling the mods. If anyone has anything to say about Kissinger do it now.
overcoming hope

Postby seemslikeadream » Thu Apr 19, 2018 6:41 pm

there you go again jumping to conclusions making crap up...you really should stop

and AGAIN you seem to know absolutely nothing about me

she is not even in the grave yet so I guess you're not actually dancing on it but be my guest dance all you want no one is stopping you.....I do have a right to my opinion and so do you

seems to me one could wait at least until she is cold before having a celebration

it is nice to hear a feel good story for once :partydance:

Really? Why do you feel so good about someone dying?
Don’t forget that.
seemslikeadream

Postby overcoming hope » Thu Apr 19, 2018 7:01 pm

seemslikeadream » Thu Apr 19, 2018 5:41 pm wrote:there you go again jumping to conclusions making crap up...you really should stop

and AGAIN you seem to know absolutely nothing about me

she is not even in the grave yet so I guess you're not actually dancing on it but be my guest dance all you want no one is stopping you.....I do have a right to my opinion and so do you

seems to me one could wait at least until she is cold before having a celebration

it is nice to hear a feel good story for once :partydance:

Really? Why do you feel so good about someone dying?

I am going to be completely genuine, you are right it shouldn't be something to celebrate. Human beings are complex messy creatures and I'm sure Barbara loved and was loved and I don't really enjoy her death. I think my reaction is more to the canonization of what I consider to be not particularly good people.
overcoming hope

Postby seemslikeadream » Thu Apr 19, 2018 7:06 pm

thanks for that and I won't be canonizing her any time soon that's for sure ...I probably won't be saying anything about her at all after this

I've got living criminals to occupy my time
Don’t forget that.
seemslikeadream

Postby Belligerent Savant » Thu Apr 19, 2018 7:38 pm

It appears I missed a thread that bled into here, but agree with SLAD, and also overcoming hope's sober clarification:

Human beings are complex messy creatures and I'm sure Barbara loved and was loved and I don't really enjoy her death.

Complex creatures, indeed.
Belligerent Savant

Postby seemslikeadream » Thu Apr 19, 2018 7:57 pm

I have to admit it was Grizzly thread title that set me off....I've been stewing about it all day

Ding Dong, the Witch is dead! BPB Bush first lady gone!
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=40949
Don’t forget that.
seemslikeadream

Previous

Return to General Discussion