The Syria Thread 2011 - Present

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Re: US troops surround Syria on the eve of invasion?

Postby BenDhyan » Mon Apr 09, 2018 11:11 pm

Perhaps Trump can’t see that the globalist deep state orchestrated this false flag, or perhaps he can see but is unable or afraid to push back, or perhaps he sees and actually is in lock step with deep state agenda wrt Syria.

Trump threatens Syria strike, suggests Russia shares blame

Associated Press 2 hrs ago

WASHINGTON (AP) — President Donald Trump on Monday threatened an imminent military strike against Syria, vowing to respond "forcefully" to Saturday's apparent chemical weapons attack on civilians and warning that Russia or any other nation found to share responsibility will "pay a price."

As he began an evening meeting with military leaders at the White House, Trump promised to "make a decision tonight or very shortly thereafter." He said: "We have a lot of options militarily, and we'll be letting you know pretty soon. Probably after the fact."

http://www.richmond.com/news/national-world/government-politics/ap/trump-threatens-syria-strike-suggests-russia-shares-blame/article_4e4dd57c-4a81-5c98-9be1-ae396fc97109.html

Anyways the globalist deep state mo doesn't change much over the years or change of party or president....US 'backed plan to launch chemical weapon attack on Syria, blame it on Assad govt': Report
Ben D
BenDhyan

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby SonicG » Tue Apr 10, 2018 12:11 am

What a flapadoodle for Bolton's first day but he looked pretty sad Walrus sitting behind Trump while Trump sez he will "let the Generals work it out..." But it seems that the US only has the option of more token bombing because some full-scale escalation to somehow get rid of Assad seems absolutely off the table at this point - especially with the US being outflanked diplomatically by Russia in settling the Kurdish situation.
Trump may want a protracted event to distract from the Cohen raid and eventual firing of Mueller (Pruitt to AG soon, I am sure), but I really don't see it happening.

"a poiminint tidal wave in a notion of dynamite"
SonicG

Postby Grizzly » Tue Apr 10, 2018 12:37 am

I have to say, even though someone else posted it on Reddit. I have the same feelings in that, "Trump announces plan to pull out of Syria. 2)Trump's Lawyer gets raided....." Seems rather odd. But oh, Well...
“The more we do to you, the less you seem to believe we are doing it.”

― Joseph mengele
Grizzly

Postby BenDhyan » Tue Apr 10, 2018 7:28 am

Perhaps it is now a game of chicken...

In Emergency Meeting, Security Council Speakers Voice Grave Concern over Alleged Chemical Weapons Use in Syria, as Versions of Recent Attacks Sharply Differ

Security Council 8225th Meeting (PM) 9 April 2018

Syria’s Representative Says Meeting Convened on False Pretences, Offers to Facilitate Visit by World Verification Body in Refuting Claims of Involvement

In an emergency meeting following claims of chemical weapons attacks against civilians in Douma, Syria, both Security Council members and officials briefing them voiced grave concern that the use of such weapons risked being normalized — and could contribute to rapidly escalating tensions between world Powers — for the first time since the end of the cold war.

Staffan de Mistura, Special Envoy for Syria, outlined events over the last 48 hours, including reports of civilians in the eastern Ghouta town of Douma suffering symptoms consistent with chemical weapons exposure. Over the weekend, photos had begun to circulate on social media showing lifeless men, women and children, while non-governmental organizations claimed to have received cases of civilians experiencing the effects of chemical weapons. While the United Nations was not in a position to verify those reports, he said, “it cannot ignore them”.

He said several States had suggested that Syria’s Government was responsible, while others — including the Government of Syria itself — had called those claims a fabrication. Noting that the Organisation for the Prohibition of Chemical Weapons (OPCW) had begun an initial investigation, he voiced concern, for the first time in his tenure, over not just the security of Syria or the region, but the world. “The Council cannot allow a situation of uncontrollable escalation to develop in Syria, on any front,” he stressed.

blah blah.....

https://www.un.org/press/en/2018/sc13284.doc.htm

Ben D
BenDhyan

Postby Elvis » Tue Apr 10, 2018 9:31 am

BenDhyan wrote:Anyways the globalist deep state mo doesn't change much over the years or change of party or president....US 'backed plan to launch chemical weapon attack on Syria, blame it on Assad govt': Report

[ https://in.news.yahoo.com/us-backed-pla ... 48224.html ]

There's some controversy over whether or not the Britam Defence emails in that report are genuine; anyone know more about it?
“The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists.” ― Joan Robinson
Elvis

Postby liminalOyster » Tue Apr 10, 2018 11:08 am

Elvis » Tue Apr 10, 2018 9:31 am wrote:
BenDhyan wrote:Anyways the globalist deep state mo doesn't change much over the years or change of party or president....US 'backed plan to launch chemical weapon attack on Syria, blame it on Assad govt': Report

There's some controversy over whether or not the Britam Defence emails in that report are genuine; anyone know more about it?

Alex Jones, apparently:

According to Infowars.com, the December 25 email was sent from Britam's Business Development Director David Goulding to company founder Philip Doughty.

"It's not rocket surgery." - Elvis
liminalOyster

Postby Grizzly » Tue Apr 10, 2018 4:54 pm

^^^ Jesus what a nut case...
“The more we do to you, the less you seem to believe we are doing it.”

― Joseph mengele
Grizzly

Postby BenDhyan » Tue Apr 10, 2018 8:36 pm

Elvis » Tue Apr 10, 2018 11:31 pm wrote:

Yes Elvis, I am aware of the controversy, and it is worth examining. I think you would agree that Bristish Defence Ltd. would have immense pressure put on them to deny it if the offending email was genuine, for they would have been contracting to MI6 or CIA, etc..

So let's look at the background. So far as I can understand, Britam Defence Ltd was hacked and many documents leaked on 24 Jan 2013 and the news broke on 25 Jan 2013. See Cyber War News of that date...https://www.cyberwarnews.info/2013/01/25/britam-defence-hacked-confidential-documents-leaked-site-offline/

Infowars published the story a few days later on 28 Jan 2013, and made reference to the email concerning chemical weapons delivery to Syria....http://web.archive.org/web/20130223154355/http://www.infowars.com/hack-reveals-washington-approved-plan-to-stage-chemical-weapons-attack-in-syria/

Daily Mail published the Syrian chemical weapons story on 29 Jan 2013 which they subsequently retracted 19 April 2013 on the grounds the offending email was frabricaated...https://www.scribd.com/document/167894022/U-S-Daily-Mail-Syria ...and retraction... http://www.dailymail.co.uk/home/article-2311199/Britam-Defence-David-Goulding-Philip-Doughty.html

This is the offending email published by British Middle East Center on 4 May 2014... http://bmcsr.com/hacked-email-reveals-qatars-devious-plans-to-smuggle-chemical-weapons-in-syria/

So what evidence is there that of all the Britam Defence Ltd. documents hacked and leaked, apparently only the offending email was a fabrication?.Here is the reasoning in this Wikispooks article...."Comparison of the Email headers of the two emails leaked as .eml files reveals that although sent 69 days apart, they were both sent at precisely 23:57:18. Furthermore, one had the sent date as Thu, 16 Oct 2012 23:57:18 - but the 16th of October 2012 was a Tuesday. This is the strongest evidence that the headers had been hand tampered with and that the contents should be viewed as highly advanced forgeries. The motive, and the identity of the perpetrator(s) remains unclear." ...https://wikispooks.com/wiki/Britam_Defence_Ltd

To be honest, I don't understand what the 16 October email is or what it was about, nor it's relationship to the 24 December one. Iow, I can't make sense of this 'evidence' of forgery!

ps iminalOyster, Alex Jones was not involved sfaics, the article was published by Paul Joseph Watson and draws on the Cyber War News leaked material. See the Infowars link above.
Ben D
BenDhyan

Postby Jerky » Tue Apr 10, 2018 9:19 pm

Paul Joseph Watson = Alex Jones for all intents and purposes.

The evidence of this email being a forgery (above and beyond the fact that it's being pushed by Alex Jones and Paul Joseph Watson) seems clear enough to me. They added their "incriminating" text to a cut-out of a previously existing document.

J.
Jerky

Postby BenDhyan » Tue Apr 10, 2018 10:33 pm

Jerky wrote:Paul Joseph Watson = Alex Jones for all intents and purposes.

The evidence of this email being a forgery (above and beyond the fact that it's being pushed by Alex Jones and Paul Joseph Watson) seems clear enough to me. They added their "incriminating" text to a cut-out of a previously existing document.

J.

So then Jerky, disregarding any messengers who pushed the story including Daily Mail, Yahoo, British Middle East Center, etc., please provide the evidence that you find clearly shows the email is a forgery? ...https://wikispooks.com/wiki/Britam_Defence_Ltd
Ben D
BenDhyan

Postby BenDhyan » Wed Apr 11, 2018 12:45 am

US attack on Syria is futile but serves a purpose

The United Nations Security Council turned down a compromise resolution on Syria, proposed by Sweden and seconded by Russia seeking investigation on the alleged chemical attack in Douma. Five countries supported the resolution with two permanent members – United States and Britain – opposing it. Earlier, a resolution on the same lines which was supported by Russia and China was also opposed by the US and Britain.

This is a significant political and diplomatic victory for Russia insofar as only two other countries joined the US and Britain to oppose the Swedish resolution. Six countries abstained.

The big question is whether this development portends an impending US attack on Syria, bypassing the UN. The UN has refused to confirm there has been any attack at all. Russia and Syrian government insist there has been no attack and have approached the Organization for the Organization for the Prohibition of Chemical Weapons for an international investigation. The good thing is that the OPCW is deputing two teams of experts to go to Douma later this week. Russia has offered to give them full security protection.

So Trump has a major decision to make. Logically, punishment follows a crime that has been committed and it seems no crime has been committed. This appears to be a false flag operation – that is, a fabrication with a view to trigger a sequence of events. That was how the US invaded Iraq in 2003 and it is an established fact today that Saddam Hussein did not have any program to develop weapons of mass destruction, as then US Secretary of State Colin Power had misled the UN Security Council. (Powell later admitted that he was misled by his own administration.)

cont...

http://blogs.rediff.com/mkbhadrakumar/2018/04/11/us-attack-on-syria-is-futile-but-serves-a-purpose/

Ben D
BenDhyan

Postby Jerky » Wed Apr 11, 2018 1:44 am

Well, this is what the Daily Mail says now...

An article on 29 January reported allegations on the internet that the US Government had backed a plot to launch a chemicals weapons attack in Syria and blame it on the Assad regime.
The reports made reference to an email said to have been from David Goulding, the Business Development Director of Britam Defence, to company founder, Philip Doughty. The email had been published on the internet after Britam’s computer system was illegally hacked in Singapore. It referred to a proposal that Britam would deliver chemical weapons to Syria for enormous financial reward and suggested that the directors were willing to consider the illegal proposal.
We now accept that email was fabricated and acknowledge there is no truth in any suggestion that Britam or its directors were willing to consider taking part in such a plot, which may have led to an atrocity.
We apologise to each of them and have agreed to pay substantial damages.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/home/article ... z5CL6W7N8r

And that Yahoo News site doesn't seem legit to me. It's attributed to ANI press (Asia News International) which mostly services rural India and also publishes credulous stories about walking corpses and murderous monkey men and such.

The only other "legit" source I can find on PressReader.com is The Daily Mirror (Sri Lanka) which frankly doesn't fill me with confidence.

And of course, there's Alex Jones and his bleary-eyed mini-me Paw Joe Wah setting the needle on my bullshit meter smashing into the red.

J.
Jerky

Postby BenDhyan » Wed Apr 11, 2018 2:57 am

^^^ I had already provided those facts along with the links, you have not brought anything new to the table. You are just claiming that because the Daily Mail lost the libel case in a British Court against push back from Britam Defense Ltd - MI6, that is proof.enough for you.

All I can see from the material I've linked to is that Britam Defense Ltd, were able to persuade the British Court that the header of an altogether different email had been tampered with and thus the content should be viewed as being forged. Given that the hacking and the Dec 2012 email in particular was a serious embarrassment to the spooks, naturally they would push back hard using all the formidable resources at their disposal.

Jerky, I fully accept that you believe that whoever hacked Britam Defense Ltd also forged the email, no problems pal..
Ben D
BenDhyan

Postby Jerky » Wed Apr 11, 2018 3:14 am

I don't know that whoever hacked Britam Defense Ltd also forged the email. I DO know that literally ZERO legitimate mainstream news sources, and literally ZERO alternative researchers of any level of renown or repute whatsoever, believe that the email in question is authentic.

J.
Jerky

Postby BenDhyan » Wed Apr 11, 2018 3:44 am

^^^ Sorry, here is the link to Cyber War News that shows the email narrative shown in the Syria Folder is the same as that shown by all outlets that subsequently published it, hence if you believe it was forged, the hacker must have done it. ... https://www.cyberwarnews.info/2013/01/26/a-look-into-the-britam-defence-data-leak-files/

What I find interesting is that the British Middle East Center for Studies and Research published the story on 4 May 2014, this is a year after Britam Defense Ltd won the libel action and forced the retraction by the Daily Mail. Why would they do that unless they believed it still had legs. http://bmcsr.com/hacked-email-reveals-qatars-devious-plans-to-smuggle-chemical-weapons-in-syria/
Ben D
BenDhyan

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion