Trayvon Martin

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Re: Trayvon Martin

Postby 8bitagent » Fri Jul 19, 2013 10:36 pm

http://nbcpolitics.nbcnews.com/_news/20 ... -years-ago

Obama: "Trayvon could have been me 35 years ago"

Funny, the President doesn't extend the same sympathy for his young drone or Afghan victims
"Do you know who I am? I am the arm, and I sound like this..."-man from another place, twin peaks fire walk with me
8bitagent

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby 8bitagent » Fri Jul 19, 2013 10:46 pm

parel » Fri Jul 19, 2013 7:46 pm wrote:
OBAMA COMPARES HIMSELF TO TRAYVON, AND SAYS "THINGS GETTING BETTER"

Obama's Trickster Speech on Trayvon

The last thing the usa white power structure wants is another LA Riot, a massive uprising of the Black, Brown and poor following the filmed beating of Rodney King and the acquittal of the pigs that beat him. Tensions are high amongst Black people and their allies, there has been no major uprising of our peoples in the usa since 1992 in the LA Riots. There is little doubt that there will be another uprising in the usa with all the economic crisis and the political fall out this is creating. Indeed, Obama makes clear in the speech below on Trayvon warning against any violent reaction by people in response to the acquittal of Trayvon's killer.

Obama states that "things are getting better" for Black people in the usa. Is this true? All indicators point to that on the economic and state oppressive levels, this is not true.

I do feel things are at a tinderbox moment. Maybe not as bad as what lead to the 1960's race riots, but perhaps akin to 1992. All it would take is a shocking act of violence by a lone or small group of white nationalists(at least it would appear so on the surface) and it would be really bad. The big violent riots that racist radio hosts were expecting did not happen in the wake of Zimmerman getting off, but sadly I could see an engineered event that would have a really bad domino effect.

I personally do not see much evidence things have gotten better for the African American community under Obama, I could be wrong. And as much as I still criticize Obama and his hypocrisy, I've no doubt the real (racist) power structure would be willing to through Obama under the bus at any given moment if it furthered their cause of chaos.
"Do you know who I am? I am the arm, and I sound like this..."-man from another place, twin peaks fire walk with me
8bitagent

Postby Freitag » Fri Jul 19, 2013 10:55 pm

justdrew » Fri Jul 19, 2013 2:49 pm wrote:If this thing went the way the local head cop wanted, no arrest or charges would even have been brought.

He knew there wasn't enough evidence. And he was right.
Freitag

Postby justdrew » Fri Jul 19, 2013 11:14 pm

Freitag » 19 Jul 2013 19:55 wrote:
justdrew » Fri Jul 19, 2013 2:49 pm wrote:If this thing went the way the local head cop wanted, no arrest or charges would even have been brought.

THERE YOU GO AGAIN

It's AMAZING any cop ever arrests anyone for murder. Will there be another killing in this country where a defendant doesn't claim, "I was scared for my life"

cowards shouldn't be allowed guns.
By 1964 there were 1.5 million mobile phone users in the US
justdrew

Blog: View Blog (11)

Postby justdrew » Fri Jul 19, 2013 11:17 pm

justdrew

Postby David » Fri Jul 19, 2013 11:55 pm

best so far imo
David

Postby seemslikeadream » Sat Jul 20, 2013 12:08 am

Trayvon was beating the hell out of Zimmerman?????.....GIVE ME A FUCKIN BREAK....There was NO evidence of that Charles Barkely ...take your fuckin opinion and shove it up your ass

look at where the marks are Barkley?

Mazars and Deutsche Bank could have ended this nightmare before it started.
They could still get him out of office.
But instead, they want mass death.
Don’t forget that.
seemslikeadream

Blog: View Blog (83)

Postby Freitag » Sat Jul 20, 2013 12:13 am

justdrew » Fri Jul 19, 2013 4:14 pm wrote:

THERE YOU GO AGAIN

There I go again being right?

The chief knew there wasn't enough to charge Zimmerman with, and he was right, because Zimmerman was acquitted. Easily, I might add. Every legal observer I listened to said the same thing, the prosecution's case was weak to nonexistent.
Freitag

Postby seemslikeadream » Sat Jul 20, 2013 12:23 am

Trayvon was beating the hell out of Zimmerman?????.....GIVE ME A FUCKIN BREAK...SHUT THE FUCK UP

A police surveillance video taken the night that Trayvon Martin was shot dead shows no blood or bruises on George Zimmerman, the neighborhood watch captain who says he shot Martin after he was punched in the nose, knocked down and had his head slammed into the ground

not one speck of Trayvon's DNA found on Zimmerman

not one speck of Zimmerman's DNA found on Trayvon

Beating the hell out of Zimmerman ....my ass....Where's all the DNA from that fuckin beating..IDIOT
Don’t forget that.
seemslikeadream

Postby justdrew » Sat Jul 20, 2013 12:30 am

Freitag » 19 Jul 2013 21:13 wrote:
justdrew » Fri Jul 19, 2013 4:14 pm wrote:

THERE YOU GO AGAIN

There I go again being right?

The chief knew there wasn't enough to charge Zimmerman with, and he was right, because Zimmerman was acquitted. Easily, I might add. Every legal observer I listened to said the same thing, the prosecution's case was weak to nonexistent.

Even though the chief didn't have neighbor testimony at the time? bullshit. they didn't even try to contact the dead man's family. They were ALL racist pieces of human garbage and if this is the law then the law needs changed. Because it is 100% not acceptable to me that police respond to a murder and walk away from the admitted shooter just because he says he was hitting me, boo hoo. Bullshit. The "wounds" are not consistent with being pounded in the face. They are FAR more consistent with the gun kicking back in his hands and hitting him in the face.

Obviously. The blood reported on his nose came from those SMALL sharp cuts, nor internal bleeding, where's the black eye(s)?

racist bullshit. There is ZERO evidence, except one neighbor (who may VERY WELL be motivated to lie, being doomed to live next to the murderer's family) for G.Z.'s attack story. If he can't prove he was attacked, he doesn't get self-defense.

It's a miscarriage of justice, and the prosecutor was as incompetent and biased as the judge and every other party. There was no justice in that courtroom. Not acceptable. 100% wrong.

that worthless bitch prosecutor needs to be ruined. She's fired a whistleblower already, about withholding evidence from the defense. WHY WOULD SHE DO THAT? Because she was already on board that G.Z. wasn't going to jail. She engineered grounds for appeal (or dismissal) by intentionally withholding evidence, should the jury not workout right.

criminals EVERYONE. Prosecutor, defense, judge... you name it. ALL COMPLETELY CORRUPT and clearly guilty of evil intent.

So there you stand, taking the word of this murdering lair. congratulations, hope you feel real good about yerself.
Last edited by justdrew on Sat Jul 20, 2013 12:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
justdrew

Postby David » Sat Jul 20, 2013 12:39 am

seemslikeadream » Fri Jul 19, 2013 11:23 pm wrote:Trayvon was beating the hell out of Zimmerman?????.....GIVE ME A FUCKIN BREAK...SHUT THE FUCK UP

A police surveillance video taken the night that Trayvon Martin was shot dead shows no blood or bruises on George Zimmerman, the neighborhood watch captain who says he shot Martin after he was punched in the nose, knocked down and had his head slammed into the ground

not one speck of Trayvon's DNA found on Zimmerman

not one speck of Zimmerman's DNA found on Trayvon

Beating the hell out of Zimmerman ....my ass....Where's all the DNA from that fuckin beating..IDIOT

this is so bizarre
i dont know
wheres that police video
David

Postby seemslikeadream » Sat Jul 20, 2013 12:42 am

it's in the link click on A police surveillance video
Don’t forget that.
seemslikeadream

Postby 8bitagent » Sat Jul 20, 2013 12:44 am

And...in the "shouldnt surprise anyone" column....

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/07/1 ... 76729.html

A woman with close ties to George Zimmerman and his family told investigators that members of Zimmerman’s family were boastfully proud racists and that for more than a decade Zimmerman sexually molested her.
8bitagent

Postby justdrew » Sat Jul 20, 2013 12:48 am

8bitagent » 19 Jul 2013 21:44 wrote:And...in the "shouldnt surprise anyone" column....

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/07/1 ... 76729.html

A woman with close ties to George Zimmerman and his family told investigators that members of Zimmerman’s family were boastfully proud racists and that for more than a decade Zimmerman sexually molested her.

boooom
justdrew

Postby David » Sat Jul 20, 2013 12:52 am

seemslikeadream » Fri Jul 19, 2013 11:42 pm wrote:it's in the link click on A police surveillance video

shitty video
so who broke his nose?
who cut the back of his head?
the loominati?
David

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion