countdown to 11/22/13: JFK disinfo in multi-media

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Re: countdown to 11/22/13: JFK disinfo in multi-media

Postby Hugh Manatee Wins » Sat May 05, 2012 11:53 pm

barracuda wrote:Fuck, man, I thought everyone on the planet knew the CIA killed JFK.

Oh, 'old news.'

No.

Cover-up ongoing. I thought everyone knew...

The notoriety of the Warren Commission cover-up is an awareness gateway to many other spook crimes.
It illustrates how crimes can be committed using spycraft - patsies, insiders, cutouts, etc. - and how the controlled media serves as getaway car.

The 'JFK tutuorial' leads to understanding many many other history-shaping crimes committed by military-intelligence culture that allegedly is there to protect us from those crimes.
CIA runs mainstream media since WWII:
news rooms, movies/TV, publishing
Disney is CIA for kidz!
Hugh Manatee Wins

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby barracuda » Sun May 06, 2012 12:06 am

Well, you asked me what I thought. And imagine my surprise when you let me know it was wrong! I practically dropped my false teeth. The fucking suspense was killing me. Wot a payoff.

In my opinion, only complete idiots accept the OFFICIAL NARRATIVE in any way, shape, form, or degree that matters. And realistically, idiots have never been a big force for social change.

Before you ask: no, I don't have any polling metrics to back up that claim.

I think I was about fourteen when I found out it was a sham, right about the first time I really had enough of a slightly-formed personality to focus on thinking about it at all. And then... BANG! - - the ol' grassy knoll.
barracuda

Postby Hugh Manatee Wins » Sun May 06, 2012 12:12 am

barracuda, Ianeye's op was specifically about media disinfo, not just the crime itself.

Address the media disinfo angle.

JoeH wanted to see a psyops prediction on this subject come true.
So I just showed exactly that.
EXACTLY as I predicted.
...the psyops techniques in play I've been exposing for years despite constant and aggressive denials.
Last edited by Hugh Manatee Wins on Sun May 06, 2012 12:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
Disney is CIA for kidz!
Hugh Manatee Wins

Postby barracuda » Sun May 06, 2012 12:14 am

I'll address whatever I care to address, bub.
barracuda

Postby Nordic » Sun May 06, 2012 5:18 am

Hugh Manatee Wins wrote:Curious how the skeptics respond.
Jeff Wells?
barracuda?
Nordic?
Project Willow?
jingofever?
....JackRiddler?

What? I have you on "ignore", Huge, but occasionally when I'm bored I'll check out the mind-blowingly idiotic nonsense you spout just for fun. Like I did just now.

You know what I think of you already. My diagnosis hasn't changed, nor will it.
"He who wounds the ecosphere literally wounds God" -- Philip K. Dick
Nordic

Blog: View Blog (6)

Postby IanEye » Mon May 07, 2012 6:32 am

Hugh Manatee Wins wrote:Problem - A female politician named Elizabeth Warren, in Boston politics....ouch. That bogus Warren Commission Report of 1964...

Well, it is interesting that you would mention Ms. Warren, Hugh.

@ 41:26 of the "Conspiracies!" episode of the Dana Gould Hour, during the "Political Talk With Two Guys From Boston" segment, the topic is none other than the Senate race between Ms. Warren and "Mr. Gail Huff", Scott Brown.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I am off to listen to the latest episode of Comedy Bang Bang, featuring guests Bobcat Goldthwait and "Happy Days" director Garry Marshall.
IanEye

Blog: View Blog (29)

Postby MinM » Fri May 11, 2012 7:01 pm

IanEye wrote:This was the podcast where I decided I really needed to start keeping track of these off-hand mentions of JFK.

David Cross and Marc Maron go way back. In fact, they go back far enough that they need to help each other navigate through hazy memories and past mistakes.
Along the way, they discuss the highlights of David's career and reflect on some of the more serious things they are leaving behind.

http://rigorousintuition.ca/board2/view ... 21#p456821

IanEye wrote:Image

à propos of seemingly nothing, Marc Maron pontificates about the text of " King Kill 33° " in the latest episode of WTF.

Also à propos of nothing. David Cross bears a slight resemblance to...
a guy that portrayed Lee Harvey Oswald
Earth-704509
MinM

Happy 85th Birthday - Mort Sahl

Postby MinM » Fri May 11, 2012 10:48 pm

IanEye wrote:For the past couple of months I have been involved in a lot of work outdoors, and this gives me little time to surf the web.
What I have had plenty of time to do is listen to podcasts.

I mostly listen to comedy oriented podcasts.

I have noticed that there is a fair amount of seemingly offhand references to JFK that speak of him disparagingly, comments full of disinfo, spoken in a mocking tone.

These are comedy podcasts, so that might seem par for the course, but then what is also cropping up is the insistence that LHO was a lone gunman, and this is not said mockingly, but seriously, as in you would have to be a fool to think there was any conspiracy involved in the assassination of JFK.

This is on the heels of Stephen King's latest novel "11/22/63" , which also espouses the lone gunman meme...

Just as Bill Hicks has the routine describing the POTUS' that succeeded JFK being put on notice with a clip of the JFK assassination shot from the grassy knoll...

viewtopic.php?p=346070#p346070

The career of Mort Sahl must stand as an example to comedians.

Of what not to do. :fingerwag:
Happy Birthday, Mort. :offair:
Earth-704509
MinM

Postby Elvis » Sat May 12, 2012 1:22 am

Hugh Manatee Wins wrote:Front page of Boston Globe was an Elizabeth Warren story.

Good lord---imagine that!!---I mean, what are the chances? Especially considering

she's a Boston-based politician in an ongoing campaign

There can no longer be any question---this proves KWH! I must now dedicate my life to informing the world, in infinite detail, of this insidious plot.

But, seriously now, first some reflections on the more obvious media bias towards the official lone-nut narrative. I'm pretty alert to the aggravating BS that bubbles up around anniversaries etc. When Oliver Stone's JFK came out, I was working in a place that sold dozens of different magazines and I checked them all for JFK coverage. Every single one lambasted the movie and director entirely on emotional terms; not a single fact was countered, disputed or even raised. Nothing. The universal hatred for Stone and his movie was remarkable. I thought to myself, "wow, these editors are not going to allow one word of positive copy about this movie."

(oh gawd---right now on NPR some author of a book about airports and his fictionalized 9/11 account, "getting inside the head" of Mohamed Atta. They'd hyped the segment earlier by talking about Brian Eno. But back to JFK....)

What's with Stephen King? How can he read a 6-foot stack of books on the assassination and come away with 'Oswald did it' and choosing Case Closed as the best? Maybe his way-out fiction has, for him, made reality more mundane than it really is. I eagerly await Bill "Shut Up!" Oh'Really's take, but I rather expect to be disappointed.
“The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists.” ― Joan Robinson
Elvis

Postby Hugh Manatee Wins » Sat May 12, 2012 2:02 am

You are very confused, Elvis.
Pay attention-
Elizabeth Warren will get unavoidable coverage so decoys of the much-reviled cover-up by the Warren Commission regarding the murder of JFK will be spewed along with reinforcements of that spook ass-covering cover story.

Got it now? If you can't get this really really easy to understand psyops formula, the trickier stuff is waaay over your head....

Here's "what's with Stephen King."
He got his career from spooks with 'Carrie,' a decoy of the lead voice for Vietnam Vets Against the War, John Kerry, and Operation Homecoming, the return of only some of the US POW-MIAs. Add the decoy image for throwing medals back at the White House....you know.

Many famous best-selling authors got their careers by doing psyops scripts for The Company. Including Michael Crichton.
There's an old myth formula for 'deals with the devil' that is still going on in the Gestapo-occupied US.
Disney is CIA for kidz!
Hugh Manatee Wins

Postby lupercal » Sat May 12, 2012 2:32 am

Hugh Manatee Wins wrote:Here's "what's with Stephen King."He got his career from spooks with 'Carrie,' a decoy of the lead voice for Vietnam Vets Against the War, John Kerry, and Operation Homecoming, the return of only some of the US POW-MIAs. Add the decoy image for throwing medals back at the White House....you know.

Interesting..

Hugh Manatee Wins wrote:There's an old myth formula for 'deals with the devil' that is still going on in the Gestapo-occupied US.

"Here, sing this catchy song we wrote for you about a lone nut with a gun and presto, you're a rock star. TV, Hollywood, the works. Unless you try to back out. Then we kill you." No shortage of takers for that one.
lupercal

Postby lupercal » Sat May 12, 2012 3:02 am

Jim Morrison's father could never figure out how his film student son hit the big time so fast:

"From their first self-titled album, released in 1967."

The killer awoke before dawn, he put his boots on
He took a face from the ancient gallery
And he walked on down the hall
He went into the room where his sister lived, and...then he
Paid a visit to his brother, and then he
He walked on down the hall, and
And he came to a door...

Supposedly it's about a breakup with his girlfriend. Awfully morbid for a love song isn't it? And still so popular. Beginner's luck or maybe not.
lupercal

Postby Nordic » Sat May 12, 2012 3:21 am

Hugh Manatee Wins wrote:Here's "what's with Stephen King."
He got his career from spooks with 'Carrie,' a decoy of the lead voice for Vietnam Vets Against the War, John[b] Kerry

:ohno:

:uncertain:

:puke:

:banger:
"He who wounds the ecosphere literally wounds God" -- Philip K. Dick
Nordic

Blog: View Blog (6)

Postby jingofever » Sat May 12, 2012 3:43 am

If there was no Warren Commission but Elizabeth Warren was still running for the Senate then the Boston Globe would still run front page articles about her. I'm not saying the CIA doesn't want to hide the Warren Commission from Boston area residents, just that your theory is not necessary to explain the layout of the Boston Globe's front page.
jingofever

Lonely Comedy Writers

Postby IanEye » Thu May 17, 2012 9:18 pm

@ 26:26 of the latest installment of the David Feldman Show, talk turns to JFK & LBJ via Caro's latest opus: The Passage of Power.
IanEye

Blog: View Blog (29)

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion