Seven Days In May, Iran, Lee Harvey Oswald, and the Preaknes

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Re: Seven Days In May, Iran, Lee Harvey Oswald, and the Prea

Postby MinM » Fri Jun 01, 2012 2:48 pm

82_28 wrote:I'll Take Another, indeed. Hmmm. . .

I’ll Have Another Barely Escapes Assassin Horse (Shadowy Steinbrenner Cabal Update!)

I'll Have Another Barely Escapes Assassin Horse (Shadowy Steinbrenner Cabal Update!)At Belmont Park today, a still-unidentified horse took a gallop at I'll Have Another, just nine days before he makes his run at the Triple Crown. The mysterious horse, possible awoken from a Manchurian Candidate trance by a secret word ("oats"), threw her rider and ran down the track, directly at I'll Have Another, who was just out for a morning canter.

Mere inches stood between I'll Have Another and certain doom, but he nimbly avoid the barreling horse with a move no doubt learned from his time studying self-defense with the Lipizzaner stallions in Vienna. Her plan foiled, the horssassin was corralled by track outriders. His murky handlers must again meet in their volcano hideout and plot their next strike at The One.

Update, 3:45 p.m.: The loose horse has been identified as three-year-old filly Isleta, co-owned by the Steinbrenner family. How deep does this thing go?!

http://deadspin.com/5914663/ill-have-an ... ented=true

In the spirit of that story...
The Truth Is Out There
Patrick Hruby | ThePostGame | June 1, 2012 | 33 Minutes (8,376 words)

An investigation of sports' biggest conspiracy theories, starting with the 1985 NBA draft:

"I believe in the fix. I believe in the hidden hand, that sports have a secret, redacted history. I believe that Game 6 of the 2002 NBA Western Conference Finals was a sham, that Spygate was a cover-up of a cover-up, that Super Bowl III was preordained, that Dale Earnhardt Jr.'s heartwarming 2001 victory at Daytona was, in fact, too good to be true, that Michael Jordan's first baseball-playing retirement was anything but, that powerful forces don't want me to write this because powerful forces don't want you to read this. I believe that black is white, white is black, the 1990 World Cup draw was rigged and Sophia Loren was definitely in on the con. Most of all, I believe that on June 18, 1985, inside the Starlight Room of the Waldorf-Astoria hotel in New York City, in front of Pat O'Brien and nearly 150 reporters and umpteen popping flashbulbs and an entire world utterly oblivious to the conspiracy about to take place before them in plain sight, David Joel Stern did not act alone.

"Of course, I might be crazy."

See also: "To Cheat or Not to Cheat" (Tom Verducci, new Sports Illustrated)

http://www.thepostgame.com/blog/hruby-t ... ael-jordan
Earth-704509
MinM

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby MinM » Fri Jun 01, 2012 3:57 pm

Getting back to Seven Days in May, and specifically the Iran angle, author Larry Hancock has this...
Posted Today, 03:22 AM

Also, responding to Jim on another thread made me recall some lines from the book I mentioned on Iran.

In The Eagle and the Lion, James Bill makes the following remarks:

"Johnson basked in the spotlight of power and was always impressed by those who maintained power monopolies in their own lands. The more power, pomp, and circumstance, the more impressed Johnson was. The shah of Iran, therefore, was an extremely attractive and important figure to Johnson...the shah was an ally...a tough one at that... ...."toughness" was important to LBJ , whose foreign policy rested ultimately on a ""mythical Alamo Syndrome" that guided America's actions in places like the Dominican Republic and Vietnam"

Earlier Bill has stated that JFK considered the shah a corrupt and petty tyrant and considered attempting to force his abdication...his descriptions of JFK and RFK's views on the shah are diametrically opposed to Johnson's views and illustrate the differences between the two administrations cleanly.

Those remarks about pomp, power and the Alamo syndrome seem so right on to me, and such a clear distinction between JFK and Johnson that I wonder if Caro captures the spirit of Bill's observations in discussing or comparing the two men and the two administrations?

http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index ... ntry254008

Earth-704509
MinM

Postby hanshan » Fri Jun 01, 2012 4:38 pm

@MinM -

check the one star reviews at Amazon re: The Passage of Power

too voluminous to quote

http://tinyurl.com/cwvfth6

hanshan

Postby 82_28 » Fri Jun 01, 2012 6:56 pm

Back to the Preakness thing:

Kentucky Derby Winner Hoping He Won't Have To Repeat What Was Easily Most Traumatic Experience Of Life

LOUISVILLE, KY—Shaken and trembling Kentucky Derby winner I'll Have Another, who came from behind and outside on the final turn to win the Kentucky Derby in a breathtaking display of speed and panic, is reportedly hoping that nothing like the 1-1/4-mile race ever happens to him again.

"What just—what in the hell was that?" the chestnut colt asked reporters shortly after crossing the wire Saturday to beat odds-on favorite Bodemeister by one and a half lengths and finish in a respectable 2:01.83. "Seriously, with all the screaming, and everyone running, and [jockey] Mario [Gutierrez] standing up out of the saddle, I pretty much lost it. That was, without a doubt, the worst thing I've ever been through in my life."

Although it would end in victory and horror, the day started quietly enough for I'll Have Another, with a brisk walk around Churchill Downs' scenic paddock. But as the afternoon wore on, things became "extremely weird" for the young horse.

"Suddenly I realized my old buddy Mario was on my back, but he was really quiet, not talking to me at all, and I was being led somewhere with a lot of other horses—I could hear them and smell them, but someone put something on my face that only let me see straight ahead, so I had no idea who these guys were or where we were going," said I'll Have Another, noting that while he was not exactly scared at the time, "you hear stories about things that happen to horses," and he was "starting to become apprehensive" when led into the gate.

"They walked me into this, I don't know, like a stall, but small and metal. There was this overwhelming smell of minty bourbon. I could hear a huge crowd of people somewhere nearby, all talking and shouting, and I mean, I'm open-minded and all, but they all had Southern accents and that seemed really threatening."

"Then a horn sounded and it scared the hell out of me and everyone was running," the horse added. "And all I could think was, 'I'm only 3 years old. Please, God, I'm only 3.'"

Starting from the 19th post, just one slot from the outside, the 3-year-old became the first horse in Derby history to win from that position. However, despite a respectable start, he was mired in the pack for the first three-quarters of the race.

"I don't remember anything but running," said the pre-race 15-1 pick, who ran alongside the similarly terrified Gemologist and Creative Cause for most of the backstretch. "Just running, and I didn't even know from what. I mean, everyone was running. I guess I was just going on instinct at that point."

"I'm not proud of this, but I think I might have shit myself a little there," the horse added. "I wasn't the only one, but still. I hope no one was watching."

As they rounded the final turn, however, Gutierrez sensed his panicked horse had yet more speed to give, so he angled his mount toward the finish, positioned him close to the rail, and headed him for the wire.

"I thought I was going to have a fucking heart attack towards the end," added the victorious horse, referring to the final turn and stretch, during which he came from five lengths back to take the lead. "Everyone was just running in a big pack. I wasn't even sure where I was going, but the guys behind me seemed to be trying to catch up and the guys in front of me were going as fast as they could. And all of a sudden, Mario started yelling and wailing on me. Like, hard. I think he had some kind of stick. And I was like, oh, crap, if he's scared, too, whatever's happening must be pretty bad. So I just got out in front of everybody, and before I knew it, who or whatever we were running from was apparently gone."

However, I'll Have Another's ordeal was far from over. After a quarter-mile trot in which he tried unsuccessfully to get his bearings and come to terms with whatever was happening, he was surrounded by jubilant fans and owners.

"It was terrible—if anything it was worse than the running part. First of all, Mario was laughing and smiling, and that was pretty devastating, because just a couple minutes before he was beating the crap out of me, and now he's all happy? What the fuck? They put delicious plants around my neck, but they didn't let me eat any, and everyone surrounded me, and I don't remember much after that. All I know is, I hope I never have to go through anything like that ever again."

I'll Have Another's owner, J. Paul Reddam, was all smiles for hours after the event.

"It was great day for us. I loved it, Mario loved it, and if I know my horse, he loved the whole thing more than all of us put together," Reddam said. "Whatever we did today, it was exactly right. We're looking forward to doing the whole thing all over again at the Preakness in two weeks."

http://www.theonion.com/articles/kentuc ... pea,28155/

I know it's a little here nor there, but even in college 15 years ago (my college was a test market for The Onion), I said if archaeologists unearthed a bunch of Onions they would learn far more about how absurd/violent/idiotic this era is than if they found a bunch of Denver Posts. I guess it would all be relative though. Still. . .

edit:

Does that satire bit not sum up the weird days that were sure to have been felt by those assassinated, framed and etc? Know what I'm sayin'?
There is no me. There is no you. There is all. There is no you. There is no me. And that is all. A profound acceptance of an enormous pageantry. A haunting certainty that the unifying principle of this universe is love. -- Propagandhi
82_28

Seven Days, Manchurian Candidate & Sirhan-Desilu®

Postby MinM » Fri Jul 06, 2012 9:03 am

...each of the subsequent high-profile targets had serious, almost haunting premonitions about their own deaths. They, like JFK, had received so many death threats, they had to have known the day would come. Their choice was to either cower or stand up for their convictions and carry on, until the inevitable day came. In the case of JFK, my post is pure speculation and pretty far out. But sometimes if you don't get the words outta your head they give you a cranial throb.

MLK: "I've been to the mountaintop...I may not get there with you...Tonight I'm not fearing any man..." Within twelve hours or so he was dead.

Malcolm: The day before he got shot his good friend Earl Grant actually invited him to spend the night at his apartment but Malcolm refused: "You have a family," said Malcolm. "I don't want anyone hurt on my account. I always knew it would end like this."

RFK: In late May, (1968) he slipped off to director John Frankenheimer's Malibu beach house with some Hollywood glitterati, including Shirley MacLaine, Warren Beatty, Jean Seberg and Seberg's novelist husband, Romain Gary. Unable to leave Kennedy alone, Gary accosted him: "You know, don't you, that somebody is going to kill you?" Kennedy fended him off with fatalism. "That's the chance I have to take," he said.

Edited by Mark Valenti, 24 May 2007 - 10:33 PM

For as much press as the Hollywood liberals get... the right wingers are fairly well represented too...
lupercal wrote:
8bitagent wrote:I'm guessing CIA spooks found Sirhan Sirhan post horse injury head accident at the Rosicrucian order, put the "RFK supports murder of Palestinians" in his head,
and the rest is history.

Interesting. Found this on "HorseRaceInsider.com":

The Short, Unhappy Track Life of Sirhan Sirhan
Bill Christine, Tuesday, April 26, 2011

LOS ANGELES, April 26, 2011--The recent denial of parole for Sirhan Sirhan, for the 14th time, rekindled my interest in the pipsqueak who was convicted of shooting Bobby Kennedy dead 43 years ago. Sirhan is the most intriguing of the American assassins, at least for me, because, in one of those historical hypotheses, he might have wound up at the racetrack, and lived happily ever after.

After Sirhan was tried, convicted and sentenced, there was a groundswell of literary couch jobs, and while none suggested that he was going to be Bill Shoemaker incarnate, Sirhan himself thought enough of his horsebacking to once show up at Bob Wheeler's Santa Anita barn looking for work. Wheeler, one of the best trainers not to be elected to the Racing Hall of Fame, turned him down. At least that's what Henry Ramistella, a former jockey, told the Los Angeles police in an interview about 11 months after Kennedy was killed.

I think his name was Henry Ramistella. This was a horseman who had an alias for every occasion. He was Ramistella in New Jersey, where the stewards put his feet to the fire for allegedly stiffing a horse. When he arrived in California, he applied for a license in the name of Frank Donneroummas. Authorities out here rescinded his credentials after they discovered the dirty linen he had left behind on the East Coast. According to the police, Ramistella also operated for a time as Frank Rumma. Where did he find these names? In Harlequin novels? Did he eat a lot of alphabet soup, and pick out whatever letters ended up at the bottom of the bowl?

Under the name of Donneroummas, he was Sirhan Sirhan's boss at Granja Vista del Rio Farm near Corona, California. You don't need a state license to work at a farm. Granja Vista del Rio was no fly-by-night outfit. The nom de course for construction magnate Bert Altfillisch, Granja Vista campaigned a number of stakes winners, including Hombre Rapido, Granja Realiza and Pareja. Other investors in the operation were said to be Desi Arnaz, Buddy Ebsen and Dale Robertson.

At the farm, they began calling him "Sol," which was hardly fitting for a Jerusalem-born young man from a Palestinian Christian family. According to Larry Hancock, who wrote extensively about Bobby Kennedy's death, Sirhan and Altfillisch didn't get along. After Sirhan's arrest, authorities discovered a rambling diary/notebook at his home. "I believe I can effect the death of Bert Altfillisch," was one entry. Altfillisch, who was 87, died of natural causes in 2006.

Sirhan is either 5-foot-2 or 5-foot-5, depending on the source. Either way, at 120 pounds in 1966, when he was 22, he was the right size for a jockey. In September of that year, he was exercising a quarter horse at Altfillisch's farm when he was thrown and suffered serious head injuries and an eye injury that limited his peripheral vision. A worker's compensation claim resulted in a payment of $1,705, and he apparently had cashed the check only weeks before he shot Kennedy. At the time of his arrest, he had four hundred-dollar bills in his pocket.

Sirhan's riding career ended with that 1966 accident, which gave him more time to dabble in arcane disciplines such as theosophy and the Rosicrucians. Occult or cult, I'll let you decide. In Shane O'Sullivan's "Who Killed Bobby?" Sirhan was led down this path by Tom Rathke, another racetracker. They were inseparable for a few years at California tracks, until Rathke moved to Pleasanton, to work with horses at the Alameda County fairgrounds. Rathke told authorities that Sirhan's mother had told him that her son "wasn't himself" and had become "less communicative" after the riding accident.

Sirhan also developed an interest in hypnotism. He allowed himself to be hypnotized on stage at a Pasadena nightclub, not far from where he lived.
He took classes at Pasadena City College. But he continued to go to Santa Anita, sometimes with Rathke, as the two of them tried to beat the horses. Sirhan supported his betting habit by working at a Chevron gas station. The New York Times said that when Sirhan went to the track he would bet "on every race." He would come away either "winning a bundle" or "losing everything in his pockets. Once he did so well he quit working. . . and lived off his winnings."

The last day of Bobby Kennedy's life, Sirhan was in Pasadena, about 25 miles from the Ambassador Hotel, where Kennedy would celebrate his win in the Democratic presidential primary. Testimony during Sirhan's trial is in conflict with what O'Sullivan wrote, but it is clear that Sirhan was furious that Kennedy supported Israel in the Six-Day War and beyond. Based on what O'Sullivan wrote, Sirhan had no plans to visit the Ambassador. Early in the evening, he asked a friend if he wanted to play pool at Pasadena City College's Student Union. The friend said no. If they play pool, Kennedy lives. If Jack Ruby isn't first in line at a Dallas Western Union, to wire some money to a stripper who worked at his club, he doesn't get to the police basement in time to kill Oswald.

With the pool game off, Sirhan asks his friend to see his newspaper. He wants to check the race results, and see who's running the next day. The paper also has an item that says there's going to be an anti-Israeli demonstration not far from the Ambassador. Sirhan gets in his Mustang, which he had bought with some of the insurance money, and drives to the hotel. He begins drinking, O'Sullivan writes, and decides to leave. But at the car, he decides that he's too drunk to drive. He returns to the hotel, and is able to gain entry to a pantry in the kitchen just off the ballroom. Years later, a bellman told me he'd take me over to that pantry for five bucks. I told him I couldn't afford it.

http://www.horseraceinsider.com/west-co ... han-sirhan

Sirhan Sirhan: I was brainwashed' into killing

Listening again to a clip of an interview in a post from yesterday...

One could be forgiven for inferring that Lisa Pease is implicating the Cuban-born Desi Arnaz in the Sirhan story.
Earth-704509
MinM

Postby MinM » Wed Aug 01, 2012 12:23 pm

hanshan wrote:...

@MinM -

check the one star reviews at Amazon re: The Passage of Power

too voluminous to quote

http://tinyurl.com/cwvfth6

Thanks for that, hanshan.

Here's DiEugenio's review from Robert Parry's site:
Caro’s Flawed Tale of LBJ’s Rise
July 28, 2012

Exclusive: Author Robert Caro has labored through decades of his multi-volume study of Lyndon Johnson’s life, only now reaching LBJ’s presidency in The Passage of Power. But the much-praised book misses – or misrepresents – many of the key events, writes Jim DiEugenio.

By Jim DiEugenio

The Mainstream Media (or MSM) has a long and ongoing romance with Robert Caro. Most authors have a tough time getting an ad campaign behind their books. Not Bob Caro. Most authors have an even tougher time getting their books reviewed in mass circulation journals. Not Bob Caro.

Most authors have an almost impossible time getting interviewed in print or broadcast media that has any real reach. Not Bob Caro. Ever since he began writing his multi-volume biography of Lyndon Johnson, Caro has had the Keys to the Kingdom as far as authors go.

I can think of no other current biographer who has had the media eating out of his hand as much as Caro has. Or for as long as he has: over three decades.

I was never in the Caro fan club. In fact, I did not even read Caro’s previous three volumes on Lyndon Johnson: The Path to Power, Means of Ascent, and Master of the Senate. I had two general reasons for not doing so...

http://consortiumnews.com/2012/07/28/ca ... lbjs-rise/

http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index ... opic=19342

http://www.blackopradio.com/pod/black588.mp3
MinM

Re: Oswald & Coup d'etat

Postby MinM » Tue Jul 09, 2013 10:49 pm

MinM » Sun May 13, 2012 5:05 pm wrote:
Posted 15 October 2009 - 02:44 AM
Oswald, Truman & the USMC

Did Oswald know what he was saying when he wrote:

"Americans are apt to scoff at the idea, that a military coup in the US., as so often happens in Latin american countries, could ever replace our government. but that is an idea that has grounds for consideration."

Certainly this was a consideration on the mind of many people, especially JFK, who was well aware of the military's attitude, especially after the Bay of Pigs and the Cuban Missile Crisis, and was certainly thinking about the possibility of a coup, as he related to Paul Fay and others, when he said that it could happen in the USA if there were a series of Bay of Pigs type incidents. He also permitted John Frankenheimer to use the White House as a setting for Seven Days in May, about a military coup in the USA, complete with composite characters who clearly resembled Generals Walker and LeMay.

Oswald goes on to speculate, "Which military organization has the potenitialities of executing such action? Is it the army? with its many constripes, its unwieldy size its scores of bases scattered across the world? The case of Gen. Walker shows that the army, at least, is not fertail enough ground for a far right regime to go a very long way. for the same reasons of size and desposition the Navy and air force is also to be more or less disregarded. Which service than, can qwalify to launch a coup in the USA? Small size, a permenent hard core of officerss and few baseis is necscary. Only one outfit fits that description and the U.S.M.C. is a right wing infiltrated organization of dire potential consequence's to the freedoms of the U.S. I agree with former President Truman when he said that 'The Marine Corps should be abolished.'"

Notes for a Speech, by Lee Harvey Oswald
WC vol. 16, pp. 441-2

http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index ... ntry173272

Posted 24 June 2009 - 07:30 AM

Last night I watched "Seven Days in May". The film stands up very well. I was especially impressed with the acting and the script by Rod Serling.

The film is based on the novel by Fletcher Knebel and Charles W. Bailey II and published in 1962. The author, Knebel, got the idea for the book after interviewing the Air Force Chief of Staff Curtis LeMay. At the time LeMay had spoken to some of his staff about removing the President from power.

In the film the leader of the plot, head of the Joint Chiefs of Staff (JCS), Air Force General James Mattoon Scott, is compared to General Edwin A. Walker.

It is believed that Knebel got the idea for the book after a conversation with President Kennedy. It was Knebel's first novel. According to John Frankenheimer, the director, Pierre Salinger conveyed to him that JFK wanted the film be made, "these were the days of General Walker" and, though the Pentagon did not want the film made, the President would conveniently arrange to visit Hyannis Port for a weekend when the film needed to shoot outside the White House.

The main figure behind the film was not John Frankenheimer but Kirk Douglas and his film company, Joel Productions. It was Douglas who broke the blacklist with producing Spartacus in 1960. Joe McCarthy along with General Walker gets a mention in the film.

In the book, the secret United States Army combat unit created and controlled by Scott's conspiracy is based in Texas near Fort Bliss. However, in the film the venue is changed to San Diego. I wonder why?

Rod Serling is an interesting choice to write the script. He had very left-wing views and was very frustrated by the amount of political censorship he suffered. In 1959, he began producing The Twilight Zone. He stated in an interview that the science fiction format would not be controversial and would escape censorship unlike his earlier work on television. In reality the show gave him the opportunity to communicate social messages in a more veiled context.

Serling died of a heart-attack at the age of 50.

http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index ... opic=14496

This must have been one of those occasions where JFK accommodated the 7 Days crew...
Image @JFK_1963: Departs the White House to spend the holiday weekend in Hyannis Port, Massachusetts.
Earth-704509
MinM

Postby Joao » Tue Jul 09, 2013 11:51 pm

I'm made deeply pessimistic by the fact that JFK assassination research is still considered conspiracy theory after 50 years, as well as by the inability of the (so-called) research community to develop a consensus hypothesis. The recent demise of the JFK Education Forum strikes me as a death knell for this subject.

Perhaps the US will have its own version of glasnost one day, and just as the Soviets finally owned up to the Molotov-Ribbentrop pact, this country will admit to some of its more obvious crimes. Or perhaps we'll discover smoking gun evidence when the revolution comes, like East Germans storming Stasi offices. Or perhaps the majority will never know or care and no final answer will ever be found, as we devolve into the United States of Lockheed and Google.
Joao

Postby elfismiles » Wed Jul 10, 2013 9:13 am

Govt, Intel, & MegaCorps have had the PR racket wrapped up tight and the budgets to infect the peepulace with the disarming "conspiracy theory" meme since at least post-JFK and its been an effective inoculation against deep-parapolitical gnosis ever since. I'd say the talent and tech for this go back further back it was the military-industrial-corporate-media-wurlitzer-complex that perfected it for mass consumption and proliferation such that, yeah, JFK's assassination at the hands of "more than Oswald" is just wing-nuttery.

But we have the tools to change that. And we will. :fawked:

Joao » 10 Jul 2013 03:51 wrote:I'm made deeply pessimistic by the fact that JFK assassination research is still considered conspiracy theory after 50 years, as well as by the inability of the (so-called) research community to develop a consensus hypothesis. The recent demise of the JFK Education Forum strikes me as a death knell for this subject.

Perhaps the US will have its own version of glasnost one day, and just as the Soviets finally owned up to the Molotov-Ribbentrop pact, this country will admit to some of its more obvious crimes. Or perhaps we'll discover smoking gun evidence when the revolution comes, like East Germans storming Stasi offices. Or perhaps the majority will never know or care and no final answer will ever be found, as we devolve into the United States of Lockheed and Google.
elfismiles

Blog: View Blog (4)

Postby MinM » Sat May 16, 2015 8:39 am

Preakness time again ..

RFK's killing still reverberates through America's political landscape ...

Sirhan is still in prison ....

RFK's killer is still free.
Earth-704509
MinM

Postby zangtang » Sat May 16, 2015 11:34 am

and whose clip-on tie i believe it is that can be seen in the photo with RFK on the kitchen floor.....

cant recall where i read that.
zangtang

Postby Lord Balto » Sun May 17, 2015 1:29 pm

Read the book. It's much better than the movie. I remember being disappointed at the time I saw it.

A fact that has clearly disappeared down the memory hole is the reassignment of American generals in the weeks preceding the assassination, as reported in the NYT. It was clear to me following the assassination that there had been awareness of an impending plot, especially after the cancelled Chicago trip due to the discovery of a 4-man hit team in early November. The latter puts the lie to the Texas-based LBJ scenario currently being flogged by the latest generation of CIA apologists.

By the way, and I'm not sure what the significance of this is, but the correct spelling is PHARAOH, not pharoah.
Lord Balto

Postby stillrobertpaulsen » Mon May 18, 2015 5:17 pm

Lord Balto » Sun May 17, 2015 12:29 pm wrote:Read the book. It's much better than the movie. I remember being disappointed at the time I saw it.

A fact that has clearly disappeared down the memory hole is the reassignment of American generals in the weeks preceding the assassination, as reported in the NYT. It was clear to me following the assassination that there had been awareness of an impending plot, especially after the cancelled Chicago trip due to the discovery of a 4-man hit team in early November. The latter puts the lie to the Texas-based LBJ scenario currently being flogged by the latest generation of CIA apologists.

By the way, and I'm not sure what the significance of this is, but the correct spelling is PHARAOH, not pharoah.

Good catch, Lord Balto. James W. Douglass' JFK and the Unspeakable did a great job uncovering more details on the Chicago attempt to take out JFK.
"Huey Long once said, “Fascism will come to America in the name of anti-fascism.” I'm afraid, based on my own experience, that fascism will come to America in the name of national security."
-Jim Garrison 1967
stillrobertpaulsen

Blog: View Blog (37)

Postby Lord Balto » Mon May 18, 2015 9:12 pm

stillrobertpaulsen » Mon May 18, 2015 5:17 pm wrote:
Lord Balto » Sun May 17, 2015 12:29 pm wrote:Read the book. It's much better than the movie. I remember being disappointed at the time I saw it. The novel follows the inner conflicts and struggles of the characters, a real psychological thriller, whereas the movie pretty much sticks to the external action.

Good catch, Lord Balto. James W. Douglass' JFK and the Unspeakable did a great job uncovering more details on the Chicago attempt to take out JFK.

I have the Douglass book, though I found it impossible to read beyond a few pages. My understanding of the Chicago Plot comes from the interview on Black Op Radio of Abraham Bolden, the Secret Service Agent railroaded for exposing the plot.

I did some snooping around, and the owners blame the Jockey Club for the misspelling, and, of course, the Jockey Club blames incorrect spelling on the electronic application form. And it always was.
Lord Balto

James Mattoon Scott errr James Mattis...

Postby MinM » Fri Apr 08, 2016 11:59 am

@OSHIAMICHELLE 10 hours ago

Secret Effort to Draft General for Prez: Gen. James Mattis
doesnt necessarily want to be president but thats no... http://bit.ly/23gTbx7

@timkmak 1 hour ago

An anonymous group of conservative billionaires are positioning to draft Gen. James Mattis if Trump is nominated
http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2 ... ident.html

MinM

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion