Rockefellers And Rothschilds Merge

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Rockefellers And Rothschilds Merge

Postby 2012 Countdown » Wed May 30, 2012 10:54 am

Is The End Nigh: Rockefellers And Rothschilds Merge
Submitted by Tyler Durden on 05/30/2012

You know its bad when... two of the largest and best-known 'familia' in Europe and the US come together. As the FT reports, The Rockefellers and The Rothschilds are uniting under a common group as Rothschild Investment Trust and Rockefeller Financial Services become one. The patriarchs (David Rockefeller 96, and Lord Rothschild 76) have been 'connected' for five decades. Between the Rothschild's 'sprawling' multi-century banking empire across Europe and the Rockefeller's roots in 1882 Oil-money, we can only imagine the Illuminati, Freemasons, Templars, and Central Bankers of the world are quaking in their boots at this new global force for change - The Rothsellers or is it The Rockchilds. What next? It seems only Soros is left to complete the holy trinity...
--
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/end-nigh- ... ilds-merge

===
George Carlin ~ "Its called 'The American Dream', because you have to be asleep to believe it."
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=acLW1vFO-2Q
2012 Countdown

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: Rockefellers And Rothschilds Merge

Postby slimmouse » Wed May 30, 2012 2:17 pm

2012 Countdown wrote:Is The End Nigh: Rockefellers And Rothschilds Merge

You know its bad when... two of the largest and best-known 'familia' in Europe and the US come together. As the FT reports, The Rockefellers and The Rothschilds are uniting under a common group as Rothschild Investment Trust and Rockefeller Financial Services become one. The patriarchs (David Rockefeller 96, and Lord Rothschild 76) have been 'connected' for five decades. Between the Rothschild's 'sprawling' multi-century banking empire across Europe and the Rockefeller's roots in 1882 Oil-money, we can only imagine the Illuminati, Freemasons, Templars, and Central Bankers of the world are quaking in their boots at this new global force for change - The Rothsellers or is it The Rockchilds. What next? It seems only Soros is left to complete the holy trinity...
--

===

Watch this thread sink like a stone along with the BIS thread I posted a while back, whilst a host of rigorous "intellectuals" cast aspersions upon people like Ron Paul , David Icke ( the cartoon guy) and anyone else who doesnt subscribe to their particular brand of intellectual vigour. Its fucking farsical. A New York intellectual cartoonfest.

Ill try and post this comment through the 70% packet loss im currently experiencing through an apparently unobtainable/nonexistent IP address en route

Theres no over riding conspiracy folks. Its just all a bunch of coincidences. Dont bother naming the 0.000000001%. Dont bother auditing the fed. Look at the state of politics in Canada !! Look at what the arabs are doing to feminists. Dont audit the fed. Dont stop the wars. Dont look at anyone who dare mention such stuff. Look at what Gilad Atzmon wrote ! LOL !
slimmouse

Blog: View Blog (3)

Postby JackRiddler » Wed May 30, 2012 2:28 pm

slimmouse wrote:Watch this thread sink like a stone along with the BIS thread I posted a while back

The common denominator being your presence?

Since this is important, why do you make it look like you're trying preemptively, before anyone even has a chance to post in this thread, to derail it with an off-topic rant about a dozen unrelated threads?
We meet at the borders of our being, we dream something of each others reality. - Harvey of R.I.

To Justice my maker from on high did incline:
I am by virtue of its might divine,
The highest Wisdom and the first Love.

TopSecret WallSt. Iraq & more
JackRiddler

Postby Rory » Wed May 30, 2012 2:42 pm

slimmouse wrote:A New York intellectual cartoonfest.

LOL !

Don't be so hard on yourself. Not everyone can either be in New York and/or an intellectual.

And it's not like you are a Coventry Dullard, or anything. (apologies if you actually are either)

LOL!

Coincidentally, I was perusing Godlikeproductions for lulz, (I thought of your erstwhile companion in hyperbole, eyeno) and came across this from the Rockefeller foundation

http://www.rockefellerfoundation.org/up ... 7cc719.pdf

I'd love to know what the target audience for this is. 4 projected scenarios for the coming decade and a half. Including one world order, feudal collapse and terrorism, etc..

It is the kind of thing that I reckon Wombaticus would either have read already or be interested to do so.

The goal of this project was not to affirm what
is already known and knowable about what
is happening right now at the intersections of
technology and development. Rather, it was to
explore the many ways in which technology
and development could co-evolve — could both
push and inhibit each other — in the future, and
then to begin to examine what those possible
alternative paths may imply for the world’s
poor and vulnerable populations. Such an
exercise required project participants to push
their thinking far beyond the status quo, into
uncharted territory.
Scenario planning is a methodology designed
to help guide groups and individuals through
exactly this creative process. The process
begins by identifying forces of change in the
world, then combining those forces in different
ways to create a set of diverse stories — or
scenarios — about how the future could evolve.
Scenarios are designed to stretch our thinking
about both the opportunities and obstacles that
the future might hold; they explore, through
narrative, events and dynamics that might
alter, inhibit, or enhance current trends, often
in surprising ways. Together, a set of scenarios
captures a range of future possibilities,
good and bad, expected and surprising — but
always plausible. Importantly, scenarios are
not predictions. Rather, they are thoughtful
hypotheses that allow us to imagine, and then to
rehearse, different strategies for how to be more
prepared for the future — or more ambitiously,
how to help shape better
futures ourselves.
Rory

Postby tazmic » Wed May 30, 2012 2:53 pm

Rory: http://www.rigorousintuition.ca/board2/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=28968

So, how far apart were they in the first place? Why is this merger significant? Put some flesh on the thread, make it a floater.
"It ever was, and is, and shall be, ever-living fire, in measures being kindled and in measures going out." - Heraclitus

"There aren't enough small numbers to meet the many demands made of them." - Strong Law of Small Numbers
tazmic

Postby Rory » Wed May 30, 2012 2:58 pm

tazmic wrote:Rory: http://www.rigorousintuition.ca/board2/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=28968

So, how far apart were they in the first place? Why is this merger significant? Put some flesh on the thread, make it a floater.

Ahh, here already. Cool - cheers for the old thread link
Rory

Postby tazmic » Wed May 30, 2012 3:02 pm

Some skin:

"Rothschild's London-listed RIT Capital Partners (RCP.L) said on Wednesday it was buying the 37 percent stake from French group Societe Generale's (SOGN.PA) private banking arm for an undisclosed sum. [...] SocGen, which has held the stake in the Rockefeller wealth and asset management operation since 2008, appointed a new head of private banking in March, replacing Daniel Truchi with Jean-Francois Mazaud as it moved to overhaul the business."

http://uk.reuters.com/article/2012/05/30/uk-rothschild-rockefeller-idUKBRE84T01O20120530
"It ever was, and is, and shall be, ever-living fire, in measures being kindled and in measures going out." - Heraclitus

"There aren't enough small numbers to meet the many demands made of them." - Strong Law of Small Numbers
tazmic

Postby Bruce Dazzling » Wed May 30, 2012 3:03 pm

slimmouse wrote:
2012 Countdown wrote:Is The End Nigh: Rockefellers And Rothschilds Merge

--

===

Watch this thread sink like a stone along with the BIS thread I posted a while back, whilst a host of rigorous "intellectuals" cast aspersions upon people like Ron Paul , David Icke ( the cartoon guy) and anyone else who doesnt subscribe to their particular brand of intellectual vigour. Its fucking farsical. A New York intellectual cartoonfest.

Ill try and post this comment through the 70% packet loss im currently experiencing through an apparently unobtainable/nonexistent IP address en route

Theres no over riding conspiracy folks. Its just all a bunch of coincidences. Dont bother naming the 0.000000001%. Dont bother auditing the fed. Look at the state of politics in Canada !! Look at what the arabs are doing to feminists. Dont audit the fed. Dont stop the wars. Dont look at anyone who dare mention such stuff. Look at what Gilad Atzmon wrote ! LOL !

slim,

As far as I can tell, the only purpose of this post was to inflame and bait other posters into an attack-fest.

Knock it off.
"Arrogance is experiential and environmental in cause. Human experience can make and unmake arrogance. Ours is about to get unmade."

~ Joe Bageant R.I.P.

OWS Photo Essay

OWS Photo Essay - Part 2
Bruce Dazzling

Postby Elvis » Wed May 30, 2012 3:15 pm

Rockefellers (and I suppose Rothschilds too) are totally worth discussing, their influence in the US is pervasive. I hope we can talk about both without every thread looking reactionary.

My from-the-hip reply is a paraphrase: "The Rockefellers are at war with the Rothschilds, the Rockefellers have always been at war with the Rothschilds, the Rockefellers will always be at war with the Rothschilds."

Sure there's some competition, and a lot depends on things like individual personalities, but "at the end of the day" they're on the same team. Their chief concern, their greatest threat, is the rest of us.

(I too would like to see BIS explored, but had nothing to contribute to the thread beyond the usual public info.)

Edited for tyops...er, typos
“The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists.” ― Joan Robinson
Elvis

Postby slimmouse » Wed May 30, 2012 6:03 pm

JackRiddler wrote:
slimmouse wrote:Watch this thread sink like a stone along with the BIS thread I posted a while back

The common denominator being your presence?

Since this is important, why do you make it look like you're trying preemptively, before anyone even has a chance to post in this thread, to derail it with an off-topic rant about a dozen unrelated threads?

unrelated threads Youre a not really funny guy Jack.

The BIS thread meanwhile was unimportant ? Where were you then Jack? Talk to me about the BIS/ Nazi connections, and how Paulson and co are directors of that said institution today. Nothing to see there huh ?

No one world order, No bloodline domination stretching through aeons, No Archons, No David Icke stupidity appears to work in your world Jack does it ?

I once heard you claim that you had predicted a long time ago what would be happening today wrt the orwellian world that now approaches us, (or should that be all but exists ?). Its a pity you werent out there pounding the boards and making a fool of yourself like the people I learned from were.

If you had , maybe I would have the Riddler version of it all, which is of course ultimately more sanitised and sensible than those who I learned from . I guess a lot of that comes down to courage. Not that I would have had the courage even if Id known, like you claim to have. But hey, Ya know.

I also understand that youre busy in your noble endeavours of trying to persuade people which branch of the "9/11 is a lie" tree to follow amongst youre other distilled versions of how you see the world and hence how we should see it.

Dont Join the dots. Get on Jacks branch of the tree. That exposes the real roots doesnt it ? On Jacks branch, none of this is connected, but you'll still get to the roots, right ?

Dont audit the fed just now, dont stop the wars, dont try and end this fukcing madness. wait until weve distilled it all a bit more huh ? Lets not go directly to the problems, lets circumnavigate the parapolitical globe. Ron Pauls a c--t. etc etc.
slimmouse

Blog: View Blog (3)

Postby Rory » Wed May 30, 2012 6:27 pm

slimmouse wrote:Ron Pauls a c--t.

Wait, what?!?

Ron Paul is a conspiracy theorist?
Rory

Postby DrVolin » Wed May 30, 2012 6:56 pm

Slim, your substantive contributions to discussion of this legitimate topic are welcome. The personal attacks in which they are couched are not only unnecessary, they are counter-productive.
all these dreams are swept aside
By bloody hands of the hypnotized
Who carry the cross of homicide
And history bears the scars of our civil wars

--Guns and Roses
DrVolin

Postby Jerky » Thu May 31, 2012 1:51 am

Yeah, Slim, please calm down. Can we have a moratorium in this one thread nixing any bringing up of past arguments and baggage? I would be interested in seeing what kind of discussions this article might lead to. I figure as long as nobody screams about the need for a new Final Solution, things should be okay, no?

Is it verbotten to discuss bloodline Illuminati evidence, Icke and Rockefeller/Rothschild at this board? If so, since when?

Oops, I asked for a moratorium. Idiot me.

Carry on...

YOPJ
Jerky

Postby JackRiddler » Thu May 31, 2012 2:27 am

Bullshit from the pre-senile doesn't bother me. I attract a lot of this kind of love from frustrated little men, online and in rl, so it must be something about me. But it's extraordinarily rude to 2012's OP. Is slimmouse trying to prevent discussion on the Rock-Roth merger? Is he working for them?!
We meet at the borders of our being, we dream something of each others reality. - Harvey of R.I.

To Justice my maker from on high did incline:
I am by virtue of its might divine,
The highest Wisdom and the first Love.

TopSecret WallSt. Iraq & more
JackRiddler

Postby jingofever » Thu May 31, 2012 2:50 am

CNN says, "The deal gives the Rothschild trust, whose net assets total
£1.9 billion, a toehold in the United States." Nearly 3 billion dollars, which JP Morgan Chase can lose in a week. Being a Rothschild is not like it was one hundred years ago. One of them is into ecology and speaks up about global warming. Naturally this puts him in the cross hairs of Alex Jones. Unfortunately for us the Rothschilds don't have the power Alex pretends they have. But he does blog at the Huffington Post. If the Medici team up with the Atreides then we will have a story.
jingofever

Next

Return to General Discussion