Shooting at Sikh Temple in Oak Creek, Wisconsin

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Re: Shooting at Sikh Temple in Oak Creek, Wisconsin

Postby FourthBase » Tue Mar 05, 2013 10:42 pm

Bump.

Is there a way that 1) Greer can be full of shit and 2) there'd still be motive to target his co-filmmaker?

I say yes. Obviously yes. There are quite a few possibilities, probably.

- Greer full of shit, but there are aliens and government wants no investigation, no matter how full-of-shitty.

- Greer full of shit, there are no aliens, but there are super-secret earthly projects not to be incidentally uncovered.

- Greer full of shit, but as part of a disinfo project, a super-secret project not to be uncovered as such.

- Either of the first two, but adding or subtracting "knowingly" according to how you read them.

Any more?
“Joy is a current of energy in your body, like chlorophyll or sunlight,
that fills you up and makes you naturally want to do your best.” - Bill Russell
FourthBase

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby cptmarginal » Wed Mar 06, 2013 4:13 am

Anytime the religious-leader father of a Sikh dude co-making a film about deep government secrecy involving UFOs gets murdered in a mass shooting by a neo-Nazi with an army psy-ops background, we might want to pay a little more attention.

Great line, thanks.

I have no idea if that guy was being targeted here, seems very unlikely. As for someone being targeted by the government, generally speaking, it really matters which compartmentalized SAP or other faction would have an interest in that particular person. And it would definitely involve some seriously shadowy business, since I doubt that elimination via politically-charged mass shooting is desirable or feasible except to some heavy-duty weird groups. Of which there are plenty when it comes to UFO disinfo. Seems much more likely that the goal was political and racial instability and division, but who knows? If anything this just makes me pay more attention to the likelihood that the world of classified programs, organized crime, cults, etc. is almost invisible to us, that we have no idea how much we really are missing out on and how things actually work among these people.

I like that all of those possibilities you listed start with "Greer is full of shit" because that guy creeped me out from day one.
The new way of thinking is precisely delineated by what it is not.
cptmarginal

Postby cptmarginal » Wed Mar 06, 2013 5:02 am

Any more?

How about: the filmmaker is sincere in his effort and interest, but the Disclosure Project is a disinfo trap. Killing his father in such a sickening and brazen fashion not only functions as political psy-op on everyone (due to the nature of the mass shooting and it's overt motivations) but also draws attention to Greer and makes great fodder for "conspiracy theory" websites to make his project seem genuine & important.

I'm not saying this is actually the case, just that it comes to mind after a quick search to see how many crap sites had made breathless assertions of this being all about Greer and stopping the film. Quite a few!
cptmarginal

Postby justdrew » Wed Mar 06, 2013 5:12 am

or worse than a disinfo trap. I suspect a lot of greers time goes into 'fund raising' and I'm fairly sure he's been soliciting money for one of his off-shoot orgs regarding commercializing some "free energy device" - the dead man could conceivably have come into contact with info that might look like 'fraud' or possibly be called 'scam' or 'long con' regarding that enterprise. but of course that's just wild speculation, it's possible greer is entirely sincere and totally for real, and really surely had nothing to do with configuring the shooter in any way. Though it's vaguely my impression that if you want to make a living in the UFO sector you don't want to be on his bad side.
By 1964 there were 1.5 million mobile phone users in the US
justdrew

Blog: View Blog (11)

Postby FourthBase » Wed Mar 06, 2013 8:44 am

cptmarginal wrote:
Any more?

How about: the filmmaker is sincere in his effort and interest, but the Disclosure Project is a disinfo trap. Killing his father in such a sickening and brazen fashion not only functions as political psy-op on everyone (due to the nature of the mass shooting and it's overt motivations) but also draws attention to Greer and makes great fodder for "conspiracy theory" websites to make his project seem genuine & important.

I'm not saying this is actually the case, just that it comes to mind after a quick search to see how many crap sites had made breathless assertions of this being all about Greer and stopping the film. Quite a few!

Gah, you're right, that is another possibility. And it complicates the usefulness of those "Look Here!" signs I described in the Marshall thread, if they can be not just an unwanted unavoidable side effect, but created purely for the sake of people looking here, and not there, wherever "there" is. Fuck. Well, it does only complicate the usefulness, not undermine it.
“Joy is a current of energy in your body, like chlorophyll or sunlight,
that fills you up and makes you naturally want to do your best.” - Bill Russell
FourthBase

Previous

Return to General Discussion