11 Years After That Clear Blue Tuesday...

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Re: 11 Years After That Clear Blue Tuesday...

Postby Harvey » Mon Feb 20, 2023 6:47 pm

And while we spoke of many things, fools and kings
This he said to me
"The greatest thing
You'll ever learn
Is just to love
And be loved
In return"

Eden Ahbez
Harvey

Blog: View Blog (20)

Postby Harvey » Wed Mar 08, 2023 9:02 pm

A clip I haven't seen before. Look at the speed of the explosion, the sheer size of those chunks of building, how far they are from the perimeter of the tower when they come into view and consider how much energy is required to do all of that.

Clip: N. J. Burkett for Eyewitness News ABC7NY

This he said to me
"The greatest thing
You'll ever learn
Is just to love
And be loved
In return"

Eden Ahbez
Harvey

Postby Harvey » Sun Apr 23, 2023 3:24 am

More at link.

https://thegrayzone.com/2023/04/18/9-11-hijackers-cia-recruits/

Bombshell filing: 9/11 hijackers were CIA recruits
Kit Klarenberg·April 18, 2023

At least two 9/11 hijackers had been recruited into a joint CIA-Saudi intelligence operation that was covered up at the highest level, according to an explosive new court filing.

A newly-released court filing raises grave questions about the relationship between Alec Station, a CIA unit set up to track Al Qaeda chief Osama bin Laden and his associates, and two 9/11 hijackers leading up to the attacks, which was subject to a coverup at the highest levels of the FBI.

Obtained by SpyTalk, the filing is a 21-page declaration by Don Canestraro, a lead investigator for the Office of Military Commissions, the legal body overseeing the cases of 9/11 defendants. It summarizes classified government discovery disclosures, and private interviews he conducted with anonymous high-ranking CIA and FBI officials. Many agents who spoke to Canestraro headed up Operation Encore, the Bureau’s aborted, long-running probe into Saudi government connections to the 9/11 attack.

Despite conducting multiple lengthy interviews with a range of witnesses, producing hundreds of pages of evidence, formally investigating several Saudi officials, and launching a grand jury to probe a Riyadh-run US-based support network for the hijackers, Encore was abruptly terminated in 2016. This was purportedly due to a byzantine intra-FBI bust-up over investigative methods.

When originally released in 2021 on the Office’s public court docket, every part of the document was redacted except an “unclassified” marking. Given its explosive contents, it is not difficult to see why: as Canestraro’s investigation concluded, at least two 9/11 hijackers had been recruited either knowingly or unknowingly into a joint CIA-Saudi intelligence operation which may have gone awry...

...The public’s understanding of the 9/11 attacks is heavily informed by testimonies delivered by CIA torture victims under the most extreme duress imaginable. And Bikowsky, a veteran of the Alec Station that ran cover for at least two would-be 9/11 hijackers, had been in charge of interrogating the alleged perpetrators of the attacks.

The veteran FBI deep cover agent Aukai Collins concluded his memoir with a chilling reflection which was only reinforced by Don Canestraro’s bombshell declaration:

I was very mistrustful about the fact that bin Laden’s name was mentioned literally hours after the attack… I became very skeptical about anything anybody said about what happened, or who did it. I thought back to when I was still working for them and we had the opportunity to enter Bin Laden’s camp. Something just hadn’t smelled right…To this day I’m unsure who was behind September 11, nor can I even guess… Someday the truth will reveal itself, and I have a feeling that people won’t like what they hear.
This he said to me
"The greatest thing
You'll ever learn
Is just to love
And be loved
In return"

Eden Ahbez
Harvey

Postby Grizzly » Sun Apr 23, 2023 1:25 pm

https://rumble.com/v1pucbb-the-secret-history-of-al-qaeda-with-james-corbett.html
It is utmost important to understand what lead to 9/11 :The Secret History of Al Qaeda, with James Corbett
“The more we do to you, the less you seem to believe we are doing it.”

― Joseph mengele
Grizzly

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby Harvey » Sun Apr 23, 2023 4:51 pm

Exactly. Feels like this still applies.

Harvey » Sun Apr 17, 2016 10:24 pm wrote:My instinct? If Saudi is in the cross hairs for 9/11, then others are more vulnerable and on the defensive, much closer to home for you guys in the states.
This he said to me
"The greatest thing
You'll ever learn
Is just to love
And be loved
In return"

Eden Ahbez
Harvey

Postby Grizzly » Sun Apr 23, 2023 6:56 pm

Also, it just occurred to me, whatever happened to the people doing the 'Terrorist Time line' ? They were putting up some outstanding work. And then just stopped. Anyone remember that?

Trump was wrong. The 2020 US election was stolen by the CIA

"The world changed at 9/11. And now we know that two of the Saudi hijackers were working with the CIA. Is the Company an enemy of the state?

― Joseph mengele
Grizzly

Postby Grizzly » Wed Jul 26, 2023 10:34 pm

Wed Jul 26 2023-FAK739-Frank the Salt Guy
WTC NO FLOORS Witness Testimony, Aaron Dover,

https://noagendasocial.com/@Fakeologist/110783690152265613
#No Floors Matter

― Joseph mengele
Grizzly

Postby stickdog99 » Tue Sep 19, 2023 9:34 pm

stickdog99

Postby Laodicean » Wed Sep 20, 2023 7:26 pm

"What Americans put on Ground Zero will be a complete illustration of their self-conscious expectations for their future."

A short piece we made for X comparing a Richard Linklater 2002 short film on the proposed memorial at 9/11's Ground Zero to what was actually built there.

https://x.com/truthstreamnews/status/17 ... 31915?s=20
Laodicean

Blog: View Blog (16)

Postby stickdog99 » Sat Dec 16, 2023 8:09 pm

stickdog99

Postby SonicG » Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:17 am

GUMBY
- gumby4christ
The 9/11-anthrax connection reaches its logical endpoint

https://twitter.com/gumby4christ/status ... 8171246675
"a poiminint tidal wave in a notion of dynamite"
SonicG

Previous

Return to General Discussion