11 Years After That Clear Blue Tuesday...

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Re: 11 Years After That Clear Blue Tuesday...

Postby NeonLX » Fri Sep 13, 2013 10:47 am

On edit: Never mind.
America is a fucked society because there is no room for essential human dignity. Its all about what you have, not who you are.--Joe Hillshoist
NeonLX

Blog: View Blog (1)

Postby KeenInsight » Sun Sep 15, 2013 1:55 pm

KeenInsight

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby 8bitagent » Mon Sep 16, 2013 2:37 am

"If the very best that the 9/11 truth movement can muster is to point to the destruction of the towers and to throw in a few token facts such as the Larry Silverstein 'pull it' quote"...

hehe
"Do you know who I am? I am the arm, and I sound like this..."-man from another place, twin peaks fire walk with me
8bitagent

Postby OP ED » Mon Sep 16, 2013 7:45 pm

82_28 » Fri Sep 13, 2013 12:53 am wrote:82_28 is curious as to how OP ED attained this level conspiratorial broditude. 82_28 also has stories, yet refers to 82_28 as the imperfect "I" when writing about 82_28's self. Can OP ED explain to 82_28 why OP ED must write in this condescending fashion amongst OP ED's fellows?

(I'm not trying to out cool you, bro.. Just why? Write how you want. But what the fuck makes you write like the Internet's extension of Bob Dole?)

82_28 seriously wants to know for future projects 82_28 happens to be working on because 82_28 trusts that probably OP ED is a cool guy but happens to write in a way the 82_28 finds fucking obnoxious.

:: ::

[in reverse]

1. OP ED considers what 82_28 finds "fucking obnoxious" to be fucking irrelevant.

2. OP ED is not a cool guy.

3. OP ED does not believe that "82_28 seriously wants to know for future projects 82_28 happens to be working on because..."

and etc.

[OP ED believes otherwise]

[perhaps you feel need to call out OP ED in other people's threads]

[if this is the case, and you wish to discuss it more, please feel free to continue via PM or etc or go to OP ED's thread in the data dump, and OP ED will find you there]

4. someone probably needed to help Mr. Dole out with his extending.

5. OP ED is easily outcooled.

6. Why OP ED refers to itself this way is its business.

[but since you asked so nicely]

7. OP ED is exercising. Failure to disregard the rules of the exercise leads to assigned penalties.

[OP ED must haz pays them when in violations]

the rules being to avoid certain pronouns and etc in speech and writing.

there are several advantages to this approach. not least of which is the practice itself. it helps OP ED to be more aware of when OP ED is blathering on itself.

[or about itself]

OP ED calls it "OCCUPY YOURSELF"....the practice that is, the exercises.

[8. OP ED has no fellows]

9. OP ED is only ever condescending on purpose. if it felt that way, it probably was.

10. Because there is nothing less imperfect than "I". it should be handled with extreme caution. like babies or hydrogen bombs.

11. OP ED is a bad brother.

[and a member of many conspiracies]
Giustizia mosse il mio alto fattore:
fecemi la divina podestate,
la somma sapienza e 'l primo amore.

:: ::
S.H.C.R.
OP ED

Postby KeenInsight » Mon Sep 16, 2013 11:39 pm

8bitagent » 16 Sep 2013 00:37 wrote:

"If the very best that the 9/11 truth movement can muster is to point to the destruction of the towers and to throw in a few token facts such as the Larry Silverstein 'pull it' quote"...

hehe

And the point of 'pulling' that quote was? Besides the 'hehe'? Silvercrapstein's 'pull it' quote is worth a grain of salt, literally. The NIST report's own admission of Free Fall, however is interesting, which in my mind only draws two conclusions - Terrorists planted bombs and were somehow experts at demolition or contractors were covertly told to do a job planting those bombs - plus the other real investigative work, as Colbert stated, since that time.

In the end, anyone involved in a coverup will still go unpunished, just as what happened to the JFK, RFK, and MLK assassinations.
KeenInsight

Postby 8bitagent » Tue Sep 17, 2013 12:17 am

Well I made that post before I actually watched it, I just felt that quote captured the 2006 circus well.

Then I watched it...goes into the same "white guys in suits planned and orchestrated 9/11" meme. Which I have no problem with on the surface, as lord knows I do not believe al Kwayduhs came up with the idea on their own nor acted without every move being guided for them. But the "Inside Job=Washington Insider/CIA/Financial guru" premise often seems like a huge leap and disconnect from all these other facts truthers often dismiss as "the official story". When, as I illustrated in my own new coincidence theorists guide in the first few pages of this thread, couldn't be farther from the truth. I just can't help but think these guys Corbett and Kevin Ryan are fingering as of late as suspects
would probably be thinking "Well that's news to me", not taking away any of the scumbag nature of the aforementioned creatures. I just question the true legal chain connecting some of these guys.

As for the "pull it" quote, how that ever got attributed to some revelation of the method confession of controlled demolition is beyond me.
"Do you know who I am? I am the arm, and I sound like this..."-man from another place, twin peaks fire walk with me
8bitagent

Postby 8bitagent » Sun Feb 16, 2014 9:26 am

Maybe it's a Colombo moment, but years of research into 9/11(tho the last few years I have not looked into the matter much if at all), two discoveries just strike me as fascinating.
1, that category 3 hurricane Erin was set to hit the NYC area on 9/11 but that by luck it didnt happen...providing a "clear blue tuesday".

And 2, regarding the "Gelitin" art group nestled on floor 91 of the north tower, how two of the fourteen members would later be found to have been linked to both the hijackers in Florida narrative and the Israeli "art dealer" debacle reported by the DEA.

Gelitin - B Thing was of course the German/Austrian art collective who spent months to create a stunt on floor 91, having taken up floor 90 and 91. They lived and performed their stunt just ONE FLOOR below where Flight 11 would slam into the North Tower. quite a coincidence.

http://911justicehalifax.wordpress.com/ ... ts-at-wtc/
Willie Rodriguez, one of the janitors who worked at the WTC and helped save lives that day, was the last person pulled from the rubble and was even recognized by the president for his actions. Aside from experiencing basement and sub-level explosions on 9/11 before the 1st plane hit, he also stated that he did see the art students in the WTC in an email exchange I had with him.

So why is all this information about an innocent art stunt so important, aside from the fact that these individuals had WTC construction passes in 2000 before releasing their book in August of 2001? Because according to the DEA report on the investigation into a separate story of art students in the country penetrating military bases, government agencies and so fourth as a part of a spy ring, 2 names show up in the arrests of over 140 spies that sparked interest for me.

Hanan Serfaty was arrested by DEA agents in connection to the Israeli spy ring. What makes him stand out, is that he was listed as being an art student who was apart of the World Views program, which was in the World Trade Center on floors 90 and 91 in the Lower Manhatten Cultural Council. Although he is not listed by Gelitin as a member of “The B-Thing,” the listing of the identities of the other 14 students who were on floor 91 at the time was never released to the public, neither was the total list of those involved in the stunt which numbers at a minimum of 6.

It should be noted that 1 member of the Lower Manhattan Cultural Council died on 9/11 while working in his studio on the 91st floor. His name appears on the list of those who were in the building when it came down.

Hanan was an “art student” who was a former Israeli military intelligence officer who rented two Hollywood apartments close to the mail drop and apartment of Mohammed Atta and four other hijackers. Serfaty was moving large amounts of cash: he carried bank slips showing more than $100,000 deposited from December 2000 through the first quarter of 2001; other bank slips showed withdrawals for about $80,000 during the same period. Serfaty’s apartments, serving as crash pads for at least two other “art students”, were located at 4220 Sheridan Street and 701 South 21st Avenue. Lead hijacker Mohammed Atta’s mail drop was at 3389 Sheridan Street–approximately 2,700 feet from Serfaty’s Sheridan Street apartment. Both Atta and Marwan al-Shehhi, the suicide pilot on United Airlines Flight 175, which smashed into World Trade Center 2, lived in a rented apartment at 1818 Jackson Street, some 1,800 feet from Serfaty’s South 21st Avenue apartment.[/b]

In fact, an improbable series of coincidences emerges from a close reading of the 2001 DEA memo, the 9/11 Commission’s staff statements and final report, FBI and Justice Department watch lists, hijacker timelines compiled by major media and statements by local, state and federal law enforcement personnel. In at least six urban centers, suspected Israeli spies and 9/11 hijackers and/or al-Qaeda¬ connected suspects lived and operated near one another, in some cases less than half a mile apart, for various periods during 2001 in the run-up to the attacks. In addition to northern New Jersey and Hollywood, Florida, these centers included Arlington and Fredericksburg, Virginia; Atlanta; Oklahoma City; Los Angeles; and San Diego.

Israeli “art students” also lived close to terror suspects in and around Dallas, Texas. A 25-year-old “art student” named Michael Calmanovic, arrested and questioned by Texas-based DEA officers in April 2001, maintained a mail drop at 3575 North Beltline Road, less than a thousand feet from the 4045 North Beltline Road apartment of Ahmed Khalefa, an FBI terror suspect. Dallas and its environs, especially the town of Richardson, Texas, throbbed with “art student” activity. Richardson is notable as the home of the Holy Land Foundation, an Islamic charity designated as a terrorist funder by the European Union and U.S. government in December 2001. Sources in 2002 told The Forward, in a report unrelated to the question of the “art students”, that “Israeli intelligence played a key role in helping the Bush administration to crack down on Islamic charities suspected of funneling money to terrorist groups, most notably the Richardson, Texas-based Holy Land Foundation, last December [2001]“. It’s plausible that the intelligence prompting the shutdown of the Holy Land Foundation came from “art student” spies in the Richardson area.

So not only did one of the art students live next to the Infocom/Holy Land front in Dallas that Israel was monitoring, but another one lived next to the mail drop of Atta and three other hijackers. He was reported to have been moving large sums of money, and living near the mail drops where Atta was receiving checks meant for the 9/11 operation.

In fact, an improbable series of coincidences emerges from a close reading of the 2001 DEA memo, the 9/11 Commission’s staff statements and final report, FBI and Justice Department watch lists, hijacker timelines compiled by major media and statements by local, state and federal law enforcement personnel. In at least six urban centers, suspected Israeli spies and 9/11 hijackers and/or al-Qaeda¬ connected suspects lived and operated near one another, in some cases less than half a mile apart, for various periods during 2001 in the run-up to the attacks. In addition to northern New Jersey and Hollywood, Florida, these centers included Arlington and Fredericksburg, Virginia; Atlanta; Oklahoma City; Los Angeles; and San Diego.

That's quite a coincidence, that Israeli urban centers associated with these art students were in Hollywood Florida, and that hornets nest of Saudi intel/hijackers that was San Diego. Virginia and Oklahoma were the other two main nexus points for the run up to 9/11 next to San Diego and Florida.

also oldie but goodie from 2005
8bitagent

Postby chump » Sun Feb 16, 2014 7:18 pm

8inchagent wrote:Maybe it's a Colombo moment, but years of research into 9/11(tho the last few years I have not looked into the matter much if at all), two discoveries just strike me as fascinating.
1, that category 3 hurricane Erin was set to hit the NYC area on 9/11 but that by luck it didnt happen...providing a "clear blue tuesday".

And 2, regarding the "Gelitin" art group nestled on floor 91 of the north tower, how two of the fourteen members would later be found to have been linked to both the hijackers in Florida narrative and the Israeli "art dealer" debacle reported by the DEA...

Whoa!

Core of Corruption Series Cancelled

https://deeppoliticsforum.com/forums/sh ... #post57564

... apparently already finished and doesn't need any further funds or technical assistance for completion. Jonathan (if his Facebook comments can be believed) finished the entire film (including final cut, audio and graphics) in mid to late March of this year and was preparing to upload it. He was excited about it and posted links to the trailer on various friend's pages, including Peter Dale Scott's. Then - after some three years of work - something happened to change Jonathan's mind about releasing it, and to convince him to throw all that work away. What is being abandoned is not just three years of documentary work, but three years of investigative work into the event. Jonathan also mentioned in an interview a year or two ago that various whistleblowers were present in the film - I don't know if he was referring here to folks already on the record like Sibel Edmonds, William Rodriguez etc or new folk that hadn't yet been made public, but he mentioned there were over a dozen that were to be featured in ECHOES OF TREASON and further sequels.

Digging around, some materials for the film are still online. This is the 2009 era trailer for the sequel, ECHOES OF TREASON, which offered the first hints about its content. Jonathan made reference to the audio transcript featured in this clip in a later interview as being of notable importance. I agree but would have liked to have seen where he was going with it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=thdA1MZAFnM

Jonathan has also been training in motion graphics (he mentioned he was going to do graphics for the new film himself) and this Vimeo clip is a collection of four or more different promotional pieces he designed to promote the film, and also promote his own skills as a video designer to other companies. Most of this clip is just flashy graphics (much slicker than those from the first film, and you'll feel the repetition when you watch it) but in a couple of spots references are made to chapters of content from the movie itself. He also mentions a release date during this clip. These type of motion graphics showreels usually have upbeat music and are perhaps geared more towards viewing by production companies than the general public, and this one is no exception. The 'missing' trailer was quite different though.

http://vimeo.com/36364135

The 'missing trailer taken offline was composed entirely of clips from the movie. It was sombre, enticing, and quite gripping. A link to that 'missing' trailer is still present at the bottom of the following link (it's the Youtube clip with a listed running time of 15 minutes, and features a shot of a religious ceremony at Ground Zero) but clicking on it marks it as private and unwatchable.

http://911debunkers.blogspot.com.au/...f-treason.html
... One major contributing factor towards Jonathan's decision to abandon his documentary seems to be his role in the arrest and conviction of Arapahoe Sheriff Pat Sullivan. Jonathan Elinoff played a major part in Sullivan's arrest, and briefly uploaded a detailed, transcript and Youtube video testimony-heavy page of data regarding the background of Sullivan's crimes and what it may have been linked to. The pages - at NewWorldOrderReport.com - have now been taken down, and I really regret not copying all the text and data from it while it was still online. Elinoff was granted interviews with (or interviewed himself) various witnesses, and his info page had a great deal of disturbing data that never appeared in mainstream media reports (what a surprise). If you search Youtube for general mainstream stories about the Pat Sullivan arrest, Jonathan Elinoff is featured in more than one interview giving details about his role in the saga. (Elinoff's role in the story was surreal to watch at the time, as he had 'privately' broken some of the details on the Kevin Barrett show - in a tense interview where he sounded incredibly stressed - weeks before the story broke widely, or before Sullivan was even arrested.) Some of the events, and Jonathan's now removed info page, are discussed at the following link...

...On the Kevin Barrett show, Elinoff mentioned that part of his film discussed the story of Delmart Vreeland, the oddball figure profiled earlier in Ruppert's CROSSING THE RUBICON and the Sander Hicks THE BIG WEDDING volume. With the above Pat Sullivan story in mind, I note on Vreeland's Wikipedia page that Vreeland was sentenced in 2008 to life in prison for inducement of child prostitution, luring boys to have sex on camera and distributing cocaine. Quite a coincidence. Elinoff was investigating the Vreeland story, or had already investigated it and possibly gathered new evidence (Elinoff had spoken to whistleblowers in various locations and travelled to Florida to dig up dirt) when - by a coincidence of events - he was pulled into the Pat Sullivan saga and became a major figure in Sullivan's arrest. Sullivan served 30 days in jail, not exactly the hoped for result after Jonathan had gone on the record as the main figure responsible for his arrest.

Around this time Jonathan mentioned how unhappy he was that the mainstream media had neglected to follow up the links and testimony and evidence he had collected, at great personal risk, concerning Sullivan's activities as a potential murderer and child trafficker. Why would the above pursuade Jonathan to pull his documentary on 9/11?
Some of the answers are speculation, but I speculate simply as Jonathan told me some additional details in private, and the details he gave me suggest that the two, very seperate investigations listed above may have eventually converged. I'll post some final details shortly.

---------

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=33614&p=455986&hilit=sheriff+pat+sullivan#p455986
chump

Postby 8bitagent » Sun Feb 16, 2014 9:53 pm

Wow...thanks for that Chump. If that post is true, sounds like the maker encountered the edges of some Franklin type of stuff. And geez, I remember that Vreeland story as one of the most early 9/11 "conspiracy" stories. And he was linked to crimes against children? I remember once chatting with a hacker online friend who was doing some deep 9/11 research, in particular the case of the Memphis DMV fraud gang and "Rocky the janitor" WTC maintenance crew. Said he somehow traced the maintenance crew to drug-pedo Russian mob networks who had a presence in Jersey.

Jonathan Elinoff has cancelled his Core of Corruption 9/11 investigative series and shelved the long awaited sequel, Echoes of Treason. He reportedly finished the sequel back in March this year, and an arresting trailer did the rounds for a little while. He's pulled the Facebook page for it, deleted the website, is refunding people's money, and is evidently throwing away 3 years of completed work. Elinoff mentioned on the Kevin Barrett show months back that he travelled to Florida and newly interviewed Atta's girlfriend, and had dug up much new information regarding the stock trades and other aspects of the attacks. He mentioned to me privately some eyebrow-raising lines of investigation that were reportedly going to feature in the new film, but I'm too nauseated by this turn of events to dwell on it for the moment. You win some, you lose some.

What a waste:( The only other person doing a good job in investigating 9/11 that was doing newer work, was that Philip Marshall who is now dead.

To me it's surprising that the breathing beast of 9/11 hasn't been truly investigated in that wily Mark Lombardi/History Commons sort of way. That's why I was so impressed with Core of Corruption, and was looking forward to part two.
Here was a clip that was going to be in it, regarding PTECH and US government agency networks

People get turned off by the very idea of 9/11 research due to the "controlled demolition/pentagon missile/neocons planned and orchestrated/al Qaeda not involved" meme. But I do think 9/11 is one of the most fascinating
stories of our time. Something an episodic HBO series like True Detective or the film JFK would relish in. Ya make a film connecting Saudi intel ran hijackers from San Diego to Oklahoma to Virginia to Florida, the Hamberg cell,
CIA protected moles, Israeli spies, art students, Pakistani ISI, drug runners, international banks...wow, you got like the craziest story of all time. One noone seems interested in. Not the public nor the few remaining 'truthers' out there
Last edited by 8bitagent on Sun Feb 16, 2014 10:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
8bitagent

Postby 8bitagent » Sun Feb 16, 2014 9:57 pm

I also, one decade after I began seriously looking into 9/11, still think one of the main cipher rosetta stone lies within the shrouded mystery of Mohammed Atta. I think there's a reason he was chosen to be the face, the so called "ringleader". From his time as a groomed student in Egypt and Germany in the early 90s til the morning of 9/11/2001, there's something deeply vexing about his life.
8bitagent

Postby semper occultus » Tue Feb 18, 2014 6:35 am

8bitagent » 17 Feb 2014 01:53 wrote:........connecting Saudi intel ran hijackers from San Diego to Oklahoma to Virginia to Florida, the Hamberg cell,
CIA protected moles, Israeli spies, art students, Pakistani ISI, drug runners, international banks...wow, you got like the craziest story of all time. One noone seems interested in. Not the public nor the few remaining 'truthers' out there

Said he somehow traced the maintenance crew to drug-pedo Russian mob networks who had a presence in Jersey.

....its a crazy fairground mirror maze no-doubt - so like JFK......you have to think compartmentalised.....always reminded me of that bit in The Fly :

VERONICA
I don't think I get it. What happened?

BRUNDLE
You get it, all right. You just can't handle it. Um... your
stocking has just been teleported... from one pod... to
another. Uh, disintegrated... there and re-integrated there.
Mmm, sort of. It'll change the world as we know it,
right?

As she speaks, Veronica pulls a dictaphone from her pocket
and begins recording the conversation.

VERONICA
Oh, no! This is, uh... This is incredible! I mean, it's not
possible, is it? How have you managed to keep this quiet?

BRUNDLE
Please sit down.

The enter the kitchen area and Veronica sits down at the
table. Brundle begins working with his cappuchino machine.

VERONICA
How could you do this alone?

BRUNDLE
Well, I don't work alone. There's a lot of stuff in there I
don't even understand. I'm really,uh... a systems management
man. I farm... bits and pieces, uh, out to guys who are much
more brilliant than I am. I say... "Build me a laser this,
design me a molecular analyzer that," and they do, and I
just stick'em together. But, uh, none of them knows what the
project really is. So...

http://sfy.ru/?script=fly_ts

( & lo the monster was born )

semper occultus

8bitAgent LIVE Tonight on AnomalyRadio.com

Postby elfismiles » Wed Feb 26, 2014 4:48 pm

Anomaly-Radio LIVE, Wednesday at 7pm CST with guest 8bitAgent to Discuss the Deep-Parapolitics and Esoterics of 911

Anomaly-Radio LIVE with guest 8bitAgent:
The Deep-Parapolitics and Esoterics of 911

Streaming 24/7/365 For OVER Twelve Years

Call-In To The Show…

ANOMALY-RADIO-NETWORK CALLER LINES:
(512) 271-4836 aka (512) AR1-4UFO
(877) 513-0792 [TOLL FREE]
Tune-In Wednesday evening at 7pm CST via AnomalyRadio.com with these player links …

… Or Try These Links:
http://jbstream.net/tunein.php/anomaly/playlist.pls
http://jbstream.net/tunein.php/anomaly/playlist.asx
http://jbstream.net/tunein.php/anomaly/playlist.ram
http://jbstream.net/tunein.php/anomaly/playlist.qtl

Alternate Player
http://www.anomalyradio.com/AlternatePopUpPlayer.html

TuneIn.com Player
http://tunein.com/tuner/?StationId=114609

Or … Listen Via Phone 979-282-4126
http://www.AnomalyRadio.com

http://www.anomalyradio.com/blog/2014/0 ... -of-911-2/
elfismiles

Blog: View Blog (4)

Postby seemslikeadream » Wed Feb 26, 2014 6:21 pm

:yay
Mazars and Deutsche Bank could have ended this nightmare before it started.
They could still get him out of office.
But instead, they want mass death.
Don’t forget that.
seemslikeadream

Blog: View Blog (83)

Postby chump » Wed Feb 26, 2014 8:56 pm

So... We can call into the show??
chump

Postby seemslikeadream » Wed Feb 26, 2014 9:08 pm

1 minute till show time :partydance:
Mazars and Deutsche Bank could have ended this nightmare before it started.
They could still get him out of office.
But instead, they want mass death.
Don’t forget that.
seemslikeadream

Blog: View Blog (83)

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion