11 Years After That Clear Blue Tuesday...

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Re: 11 Years After That Clear Blue Tuesday...

Postby Grizzly » Fri Aug 16, 2019 9:17 pm

https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/cr49mf/probably_the_best_explanation_of_the_911_ritual/
Probably the best explanation of the 9/11 ritual that I've found.

I've brought Mark Passio's work up several times here at RI, never once has anyone commented on him.
“The more we do to you, the less you seem to believe we are doing it.”

― Joseph mengele
Grizzly

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby thrulookingglass » Sat Aug 17, 2019 3:17 pm

Thanks for posting Grizzly. I wanted to believe him in this ‘ritualistic' affect of 9/11, however, rituals are things that get repeated. Perhaps we can see this as a continuation of forming the world through acts of violence as it seemingly always has been. I don’t think you should use the bible to prove the bible true though. I find our revulsion or fear of the number 666 as knavish mind programming as sensible as architects “leaving out” floor 13. I’ve seen this study of the sefirot, though, if life could be boiled down to a simple diagram of ten circles you’d think we'd find a way to live it properly by now. He does state exactly as I have said, that we have rejected the feminine in this creation and we’re destroying truth. The organization of ‘Masonry' clearly keeps aspects of their organization secret, which by definition is occultism, though it’s hard for me to see this as anything but some horribly misguided men with an insatiable lust for power. They’re certainly not afraid of enacting great evils to acquire such power. The biblical god leaves Solomon completely addled in the end. Allegedly he wanders off into the desert driven completely insane by god. What graces. Has anyone ever seen definitive evidence that Solomon and his rule existed?

Male dominated reptilian brain. Real David Icke territory, nevertheless, its one apt description of the foulness we find ourselves in.

The Great Pyramid was used to house the ark of the covenant, which is why the king’s chambers dimensions are said to match that of 'the holy of the holies’. The ark is what went in the ‘sarcophagus'. We know the structure gathered electromagnetic energy from the earth and this energy is what charged the ark in order for it to be used as a fearsome weapon of war. The website Ancient Origins stated that the biblical ‘Moses’ was most likely an adopted son of Hatshepsut. Don’t know where that leaves us, but I believe he absconded with the ark during exodus. Male phallic symbol crap again too. Just because a building is technically an erection, do we always have to equate it with the penis? Whatever it is I think I see... He forgot to mention the great phallic symbol of the obelisk in Washington DC 555ft tall, which is an important number to Masonic/Illuminati types. Odd that Washington said he was visited by a glowing entity that told him he would build an important empire. Ka and Ba philosophy was born of Khemit spiritual beliefs, not just Judaism. To my eye, it seems those who identify as Judaic in their practices picked an chose the aspects of religions that they were exposed to while enslaved by different cultures. Parallels between the flood in the epic of Gilgamesh and that of the biblical deity's are too close to be anything else. Elements of Zoroastrianism enter into the picture too. And I'm sure they picked up some beliefs if the culture of Jews existed during the Pharaonic empires of Egypt. Sometimes I think Jew just meant vagabond workers/slaves of that living age.

Numerology just strikes me as bullshit. I’m sure those who adopt that method of thinking believe in its 'power’. Nine was a divine number because there are (were) nine planets. The Egyptians and many other cultures of the time studied the evening sky. The Egyptians even knew about the procession of the equinoxes, which takes nearly 26000 years to pass through. I don't understand how any can say things happen because this or that and there’s a single God that controls this all. Once you add god to the equation, it happens because that’s what God wanted. All reason is destroyed when god is the force that defines everything. It would seem the biblical god also practices this Hegelian Dialectic as well. You cannot be the cage and the liberator at the same time. I've always thought of Earth as the mother-goddess too. Isis/Sophia/Gaia, the naturalist state of life on Earth and she's being torn apart by industry and war more and more. Sefirot, charkas, mysticisms, all derange our sense of reality leaving life in the hands of occultism. We must change this world. No one else can. Spirituality is lovely. Believing in grace for all is great. Creating it takes a lot more work. It’s the only thing that will save us from evil.
thrulookingglass

Postby conniption » Sun Aug 18, 2019 6:56 am

911- No planes hit the towers - JUST CRAPPY CGI COMPOSITES

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2c5_g7UTuGM
Reality Analyst
Published on Mar 4, 2016
conniption

Postby Iamwhomiam » Sun Aug 18, 2019 4:09 pm

:fingerwag:
Jeff » Mon Aug 20, 2007 2:34 am wrote:Advocating or advancing theories contending that no planes whatsoever struck the WTC is not permitted, and such threads will be subject to locking, moving to the Fire Pit, or deletion.
Iamwhomiam

Postby 82_28 » Sun Aug 18, 2019 5:59 pm

Iamwhomiam » Sun Aug 18, 2019 12:09 pm wrote::fingerwag:
Jeff » Mon Aug 20, 2007 2:34 am wrote:Advocating or advancing theories contending that no planes whatsoever struck the WTC is not permitted, and such threads will be subject to locking, moving to the Fire Pit, or deletion.

I watched the whole thing and since the sting of it has worn off by now, I quite "enjoyed" conniption's contribution. Something I had never thought of. I'm going to take the documentarian's word for it because it is something I had never thought about was every feed going black at the exact same time -- something I did notice at the time in fact and never noticed that it seems quite true. But Jeff is the boss. However I find this "investigation" a little different. Not going to close this because it deals in extant terrestrial multimedia technology of the day.
There is no me. There is no you. There is all. There is no you. There is no me. And that is all. A profound acceptance of an enormous pageantry. A haunting certainty that the unifying principle of this universe is love. -- Propagandhi
82_28

Postby Belligerent Savant » Sun Aug 18, 2019 6:35 pm

Indeed. Very interesting take; the timing of the 'blackouts', the explanation of how compositing/masking works, the framing of the towers, etc, all combine to offer a compelling perspective.

I never dedicated much time on prior 'no plane' theories, but this a worthwhile add to this thread (in my view, at least). Thanks for sharing, conniption.
Belligerent Savant

Postby 82_28 » Sun Aug 18, 2019 7:28 pm

Another thing and I have brought this up many a time here and elsewhere that the current technology in our pockets would have made this impossible back then in order to totally pull off believably. There would have been thousands of cameras trained on all of it and all uploaded all at once in HD.
There is no me. There is no you. There is all. There is no you. There is no me. And that is all. A profound acceptance of an enormous pageantry. A haunting certainty that the unifying principle of this universe is love. -- Propagandhi
82_28

Postby PufPuf93 » Sun Aug 18, 2019 7:36 pm

Iamwhomiam » Sun Aug 18, 2019 1:09 pm wrote::fingerwag:

I've never been convinced that an airliner (as opposed to a missile or smaller aircraft) hit the Pentagon.

Also have never been convinced that controlled demolition was not a factor in bringing the three buildings in Manhattan to the ground.

I'll admit to being old, slightly demented, and distrustful of anything to do with military or corporate media.

Not advocating or advancing (nor willing to argue) these theories as have not cared nor paid much attention now for years.

First 9/11 CT book read was Ruppert (RIP)'s Rubicon. It was not the last but last was over a decade ago now. I do peek on the RI forum whenever see a new post (edited from past which works too).

Unfortunately national and world trends have continued to decline since the catalyzing events of 9/11. Insults to our perceptions are the rigor now.

Interesting video clip.
PufPuf93

Postby Belligerent Savant » Sun Aug 18, 2019 11:09 pm

82_28 » Sun Aug 18, 2019 6:28 pm wrote:Another thing and I have brought this up many a time here and elsewhere that the current technology in our pockets would have made this impossible back then in order to totally pull off believably. There would have been thousands of cameras trained on all of it and all uploaded all at once in HD.

Yes, very good point - it's almost as if they had an awareness of the unique convergence of that particular time - the waning of one era, and the onset of a new one. The 'temperature' was just right, at that time, to pull it off and usher in a new era.

Adds credence to the occult underpinnings of the major events throughout history.
Belligerent Savant

Postby Grizzly » Mon Aug 19, 2019 3:35 am

Damn, you guys almost have talked into watching the thing... :zomg
“The more we do to you, the less you seem to believe we are doing it.”

― Joseph mengele
Grizzly

Postby 82_28 » Mon Aug 19, 2019 4:55 am

I have no idea of how vast WTC's loading docks were but I routinely deliver shit that I don't know what it is in them to really huge and busy loading docks. I "know" it's just food but I go to multiple floors all the goddamn time in huge skyscrapers. I don't check nothing, I just take it there. But the tallest building in Seattle I can see how explosives could be delivered to every single floor among all of them that I go to. I don't ask questions. I just drop it. I imagine in 2001 or before, security was more lax maybe than it is today. It remains lax. But like 20 dudes could have wired that joint up easily within a week or two from what I have seen.
82_28

Postby Harvey » Wed Sep 04, 2019 1:14 pm

Draft report by University of Alaska Fairbanks (UAF) into the collapse of building 7 is now available.

The UAF WTC 7 report concludes that the collapse of WTC 7 on 9/11 was caused not by fire but rather by the near-simultaneous failure of every column in the building.

https://www.ae911truth.org/wtc7

The principal conclusion of our study is that fire did not cause the collapse of WTC 7 on 9/11, contrary to the conclusions of NIST and private engineering firms that studied the collapse. The secondary conclusion of our study is that the collapse of WTC 7 was a global failure involving the near-simultaneous failure of every column in the building.

The research team is currently organizing and uploading all of its data into a format that can be readily downloaded and used. We expect to post the data sometime between September 16 and September 30, 2019.

There will be a two-month public comment period from September 3 to November 1, 2019, with the final report will be released later this year. During this period, we welcome any and all members of the public to submit constructive comments intended to further the analyses and presentation of findings contained in the report. Designated reviewers external to UAF and Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth will also review the report during this period. Commenters are asked to send their comments in an attached PDF or Word document to publiccomment@AE911Truth.org.

http://ine.uaf.edu/wtc7
And while we spoke of many things, fools and kings
This he said to me
"The greatest thing
You'll ever learn
Is just to love
And be loved
In return"

Eden Ahbez
Harvey

Blog: View Blog (20)

Postby Harvey » Thu Sep 05, 2019 5:10 am

Bump.

I've read the draft report. It is now overwhelmingly clear that 'the near-simultaneous failure of every column in the building' caused the collapse. The only known mechanism which could have caused this to happen would require months of preparation prior to September 11th, 2001. The narrative rules have quietly and irrevocably changed. The impetus behind the previous two decades of aggressive war was the deliberate and calculating murder of thousands of American citizens. There is no other alternative but to confront this fact.
And while we spoke of many things, fools and kings
This he said to me
"The greatest thing
You'll ever learn
Is just to love
And be loved
In return"

Eden Ahbez
Harvey

Blog: View Blog (20)

Postby Belligerent Savant » Thu Sep 05, 2019 8:33 am

Yes.

What does it say about a power structure willing to plan and execute such a directive? Their view of reality, and rules of engagement, are wholly removed from the accepted norms of 'every day discourse'.

The cognitive dissonance/denial (suffered by the majority) is part of the reason it's taken 20 years (and counting) to stare our Beast in the face and expose their unconscionable crimes against humanity.
Belligerent Savant

Postby thrulookingglass » Thu Sep 05, 2019 9:22 am

Someone out there on planet Earth has to be able to crack this case! Of all the crimes of the "Illuminati/Cabal/MIC/Octopus", this one stands out as a flagrantly foul. There has to be hard definitive irrefutable evidence that beyond all doubt proves this was a grotesque multi-national conspiracy. Physics alone should be able to demonstrate that he NIST-9/11 commission lied. There has to be a smoking gun!

If we can get this keystone piece to fall from this erroneous "war on terror", we might be able to get the whole nationalist police state to fall. Keep digging y'all. The truth is out there.
Last edited by thrulookingglass on Thu Sep 05, 2019 11:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
thrulookingglass

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion