John McAfee

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Re: John McAfee

Postby RocketMan » Mon Aug 11, 2014 3:42 pm

I believe the only thing this thread is lacking is this

I mean John McAfee... Jesus, he sounds like some non story arc villain of the week from Miami Vice. And looks like one!

-I don't like hoodlums.
-That's just a word, Marlowe. We have that kind of world. Two wars gave it to us and we are going to keep it.
RocketMan

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby Hunter » Mon Aug 11, 2014 4:42 pm

When all that was going down I was able to join a private forum that he was posting at after following it all closely on a website he started and commenting there some of us were invited to join the forum. John is a really super nice guy, I really couldnt believe how cool he was and how open and honest he was in discussing his life and what was happening. As far as I can tell he is the real deal, nothing fake or pretentious at all about him.
Hunter

Postby identity » Sun May 03, 2015 5:13 am

http://www.theguardian.com/technology/2015/may/01/john-mcafee-privacy-paramount-tech-maverick-tennessee

John McAfee: 'Bad people are still after me'

The software entrepreneur says hit men are on his tail after a hasty exit from Belize but his focus is on warding off tech companies’ all-seeing eye

Friday 1 May 2015 12.00 BST Last modified on Friday 1 May 2015 16.21 BST

Deep in the heart of the Bible Belt, John McAfee, the tech millionaire, eccentric and one-time fugitive, appears to have finally settled down – in his way.

A few months shy of his 70th birthday, McAfee, as famous for his plentiful eccentricities as the anti-virus software he created, is living somewhat in the open again, this time in Lexington, Tennessee, a rustic and unassuming town with a population of less than 8,000.

Born in Scotland, raised in the US, McAfee had been living in Portland, Oregon – a city that seemed a more obvious choice for a yoga-loving, gun-toting technocrat who had just fled Belize via Guatemala amid a bizarre murder investigation. His woodsy property in the west Tennessee countryside, though, has ended up suiting him better. He’s happier here, even if he still spins ominous stories of hit men on his trail.

“One never knows what the future holds,” McAfee tells the Guardian, before admitting that he can’t see himself living anywhere else. “I have friends here in Lexington. This is a beautiful small town. Neighborly. But yes indeed – bad people are still after me.”

McAfee is still looking over his shoulder, even three years after he fled Belize when officials named him as a “person of interest” in the shooting death of his neighbor. McAfee, never formally charged, ducked out of the country and spent part of his time on the lam while granting media interviews, posting on his blog and sending emails, all of which lent a bizarre twist to the flight of someone who was ostensibly hiding from the law.

The computer security pioneer quickly introduced himself to the town’s mayor and sheriff upon arrival in Lexington. He uses multiple phones to throw off would-be trackers and says a neighbor recently told him about seeing a black car driven by a man with a scar on his face.

That same McAfee gives the appearance of a man determined to live a much lower-wattage existence these days.

He’s back to developing software, for example, much of it with a focus on privacy. No longer living on the run, he’s also mentoring startups and presenting himself as a security expert via appearances on news outlets like Fox News and through high-profile speeches. He gave one such presentation earlier this month in Las Vegas at the National Association of Broadcasters annual conference, warning attendees how porous and vulnerable smartphones have become, at times holding one aloft from the stage as he spoke.

“Security is no longer in the hands of the data center staff,” he said during the event. “People are watching you while you’re on the phone.”

Meanwhile, McAfee also runs a software development company, Future Tense Central, which shares space with a startup accelerator in Opelika, Alabama, about a six-hour drive from Lexington.

When he’s not there or on the road, he can be found in the small-town environs he now calls home, midway between Memphis and Nashville, in a state whose house of representatives recently voted to make the Bible its official book and where McAfee says he plans to spend the rest of his life.

It’s a striking change of scenery for the entrepreneur who found extraordinary success developing software to combat the first computer viruses that had begun zipping around the globe. After he started McAfee Associates out of his home in the 1980s, McAfee’s fame and fortune rose in tandem with his warnings – paranoia, some argued – about existential threats to the digital grid.

McAfee’s sometimes dystopian take on technology proved prescient given all we now know thanks to the National Security Agency whistleblower Edward Snowden. But there’s also another side to him, one built on a combustible mix of drugs and drink, of harrowing moments like the time he put a loaded Smith & Wesson to his head in front of a Wired reporter and the image he presented of himself as the Hugh Hefner of hacking. A few years ago, he released a video posted to YouTube that explained how users can uninstall McAfee software featuring scantily clad women, guns, “bath salts” and its star in a smoking jacket and pyjamas.

More recently McAfee has emerged as a privacy advocate. He has claimed, for example, to have information about who was behind the Sony hack. “A lot of the things I’m working on now are focused on privacy and personal power,” McAfee said. “People should take their power back. We depend too much on governments and corporations for our personal lives.

“Think about this. There are 10m waterproof phones in circulation. You have teen girls frequently texting in the shower. App developers these days – most of them aren’t companies like IBM or places with audit controls and some measure of respectability. And they’re asking permission to turn on the device’s camera, to read SMS messages and on down the line. You’ve got to believe me – while we’re speaking, people are spying on teen girls. And I know it’s actually happening.”

The views on privacy and security that inform his work and the products his company is releasing generally skew a bit darker than mainstream attitudes toward consumer products. He thinks the Apple Watch is a “nightmare” from a privacy standpoint. He’s also skeptical about connected devices in the home, considering them less as useful technology than as one more entry point for a hacker to use to cause harm.

“Game apps are the worst,” McAfee said. “They’re developed by a few people, most of the time we don’t even know who they are, and they end up with 100 million users. And virtually all apps that are free ask for excessive permissions. Why? Because nothing in life is free. If they’re giving it to you for free, they’re collecting your information. The vast minority only use what they need. If you don’t need an app, don’t download it.”

Except, of course, his company’s, which he insists most people do need. The company’s website says it was founded by McAfee in 2013 and that its focus is mobile and web applications designed to help users take back control over their information and privacy. He says the company also has an encrypted email program that, at the time of this writing, it hadn’t released yet.

Beyond his company, McAfee has high praise for the Round House, the Opelika startup space that represents his base of operations and where he works with other fledgling startups.

“The objective is for everyone to work together here, and the teams have come up with some astonishing products,” he said. “One has a robotic hand which can be manufactured for $28 for people who’ve lost fingers.”

Privacy is the issue, though, that really animates him. He turns frequently to a now-famous statement by Google’s chairman, Eric Schmidt, to help make his case. “If you have something that you don’t want anyone to know, maybe you shouldn’t be doing it in the first place,” Schmidt told the financial news channel CNBC in 2009 when asked if people should really treat Google as a “trusted friend”.

“Most people don’t understand privacy,” McAfee says. “Google would have you believe if you have nothing to hide, why should you care if people know everything. But stop and imagine a world in which everyone knows your every thought and every action. It would be chaos.

“When you first meet someone, you don’t divulge your deepest secrets. If privacy doesn’t matter, would you be willing to give your wallet to a total stranger and let them go through it and write down everything they find inside? Then why on earth would we believe that if we’re not doing anything wrong, we shouldn’t care if someone has our information?”

McAfee’s own relationship to privacy is complicated. He says repeatedly he’s not in hiding today, even if he has chosen to live far from the madding crowd. But even if he wanted to keep a low profile today, it wouldn’t work for long.

His life is being turned into a movie by Montreal-based production company Impact Future Media. Its working title is Running in the Background.

Company founder and producer Francois Garcia tells the Guardian some announcements related to the film will be made “in the near future”, but due to contractual obligations, no details about attached names, distribution partners or dates can be disclosed yet.

For now, the real version of McAfee’s story, the one unfolding in the US heartland, will have to suffice.

Impact Future Media? Any relation to VICE? His story seems tailor-made for that outfit.
identity

Postby Nordic » Tue May 03, 2016 10:40 pm

http://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2016 ... -candidate

Truth or fiction? John McAfee for the Libertarian party's presidential nominee

The antivirus software founder and international fugitive makes 30-second pitch in New York and is ready to take message to Orlando at national convention

Sunday 1 May 2016 10.20 EDT Last modified on Tuesday 3 May 2016 18.42 EDT

The New York state Libertarian party convention was held in New York City on Saturday. It started at 10am. It grew lively at noon, the hour John McAfee showed up.

The anti-virus software mogul and one-time international fugitive had turned into a presidential hopeful, and he arrived at the convention dressed like an ageing rocker: blond streaks in his hair, aviator sunglasses hooked into the neck of his white T-shirt and a flamboyant paisley scarf draped around his neck.

McAfee, who infamously went on the run from Belize police in 2012 after being named as a “person of interest” in a murder case, would later tell the Guardian he never went out at night for fear that the government of Belize might try to “whack” him.

That threat aside, the 70-year-old seemed to be enjoying himself as he overshadowed the rest of Libertarian party nominees at the convention in the East Village. He was in the city to debate his fellow hopefuls, including the party’s 2012 candidate, Gary Johnson.

Johnson achieved the party’s best-ever election result last time round, winning 1.2m votes – 0.99% of the vote nationally. He’s a popular man. But there was no doubting who was the star on Saturday.

Rather than immediately enter the convention – held in the back room of the restaurant – McAfee posted up outside, having his photograph taken with Libertarians and passersby, smoking cigarettes and acting up for the four-person film crew he had arrived with.

John McAfee: 'Bad people are still after me'
Read more
He is being filmed for a series on Spy TV, and he seemed to be enjoying the attention. He chatted into the camera, he laughed into the camera, he came up close to the lens and stuck his tongue out at the camera.

It was all well and good until the camerawoman misjudged one of McAfee’s playful lunges and smacked him in the mouth with the camera lens. The 70-year-old checked his teeth in the window of a nearby swimwear store. No permanent damage.

Advertisement

McAfee was best known for his eponymous software until 2012, when he went on the run from Belize. Police had wanted to question him in relation to the death of a neighbor, but were never able to, as McAfee made it back to the US. Four years after the incident, even in the middle of a presidential campaign, he is adamant that there is a constant threat to his life.

Indiana primary results: track the votes, county by county
Read more
“The government of Belize I shamed, I humiliated, I cost them a ton of money in terms of tourist travel,” he said.

“They want me to shut the fuck up about this, which I will not do and I have not. So if you think a corrupt government run by the Sinaloa cartel is not willing to whack an American citizen, then you need to bone up on the Sinaloa cartel.”

Advertisement

McAfee said he did not feel under threat during the conversation – “it’s daytime; there’s a lot of people around. No one’s going to do anything” – but said he never felt safe.

“I don’t go out at night,” he said. “Ever. Anywhere.”

McAfee argued that he should be president because only he has the skills to address the problem of internet security. He referred to “the imminent collapse of our nation due to the fact that we are 20 years behind much of the rest of the world in cybersecurity.”

“I will win,” McAfee added. “I would win the general election. Because I know who I am, I know my talents, and I know what my limits are. And I’ve been around long enough to know people’s minds.”

John McAfee was deported from Guatemala and returned to Miami in 2013.
John McAfee was deported from Guatemala and returned to Miami in 2013. Photograph: Zuma/Rex Shutterstock
McAfee began his debate performance with an unorthodox opening statement: “I don’t have a statement prepared.”

“I am unprepared for everything, always,” he added, “so I’m not going to waste your time.”

He sat back down. He had used 30 seconds of his allotted two minutes.

The others had prepared. Johnson, a two-term governor of New Mexico and seemingly the best qualified to be the 2016 nominee, set out his plan for what the Libertarian party needed to do to move beyond the role of quirky outsider: join presidential debates.

“If you’re not in the presidential debates, you’re not going to win. It’s not going to happen,” Johnson told the Guardian.

In 2000, the commission on presidential debates decided that a party or candidate would only be allowed to participate if they received 15% support or more across five national polls. Johnson and the Libertarian party have only crossed that threshold in one poll so far.

“A month ago, I was in my first and only national poll, and I was at 11% against Trump and Clinton,” Johnson said. “If my name were in the polls, given the polarizing nature of this race, I will be at 15%, which will get me into the debates.”

Tech veteran John McAfee to join 2016 US presidential race as independent
Read more
To that end, he has pressed polling firms to include him in more surveys. He has also filed a lawsuit, along with the Green party, against the commission on presidential debates.

Johnson also expressed, with frustration, his belief that “most people” are libertarian but just don’t know it. During the debate and in conversation, he repeatedly referred to the website isidewith.com, which asks users to take a quiz to find out which presidential candidates they are most aligned with.

Advertisement

“If everybody would take that quiz [to] find out who you align with, I think most people will be libertarian,” he said. “It’s the best sales tool I can think of, and what I tell people is: ‘Take the quiz’.”

Johnson has taken the quiz.

“Outside of the other Libertarians running for president, the next presidential candidate that I most align with is Bernie Sanders, at 73% [aligned]. Which I found to be really revealing.

“On the social side, marriage equality, marijuana legalization, crony capitalism, military interventions, we’re on the same page.”

After the debate, Johnson and others hung around to chat and shake hands. But McAfee had had enough. He jumped up and marched out, his film crew scurrying behind him. He seemed to have lost some of his rock star pizzazz. “I’m 70 years old, and I’ve been talking all day.”

Asked what he thought of the debate, he said: “It was boring, as all debates are, and utter nonsense.

He said he planned “to rest as much as possible” before the party’s national convention at the end of May in Orlando, Florida. Then he returned to his hotel, camera crew in tow, presumably not to emerge until the next break of day.
"He who wounds the ecosphere literally wounds God" -- Philip K. Dick
Nordic

Blog: View Blog (6)

Postby chump » Sat Jan 07, 2017 10:24 am

https://youtu.be/aDTKKmBjlwE

--------------------------

https://rielpolitik.com/2017/01/06/mind ... an-public/
Deceptive Propaganda To Date Was Perpetrated On The American Public”
The Smoking Man / 17 hours ago

Source – zerohedge.com

– “…Daily dumps of the Podesta / DNC emails were analyzed with remarkable speed and accuracy through a massive, ongoing, crowdsoured investigative effort involving hundreds of thousands of citizens. Findings were analyzed and broadcast to millions thorough bastions of truth such as the Drudge Report, ZeroHedge, and Breitbart, (and of course the increasingly censored Twitter platform), which has produced higher quality journalism than the entire mainstream media complex”:

(John McAfee: “The Most Deceptive Propaganda To Date Was Perpetrated On The American Public”)

Security expert and former Libertarian presidential candidate John McAfee went on RT yesterday to discuss the Grizzly Steppe Russian hacking report by Homeland Security. While not addressing the intelligence community’s latest waffling in the ever-changing narrative (now it’s a third party), McAfee went after the crux of the original evidence in the FBI/DHS findings. For anyone still suffering from Red Dawn syndrome, I suggest setting aside your Russophobic tendies for the moment and ignore the fact that this interview was brought to you by RT – because despite possibly having his neighbor murdered in Belize for poisoning four of his 11 dogs, McAfee knows a metric ton about this exact topic, and I get the impression the guy is a big fan of freedom. And revenge.

McAfee isn’t shilling for Trump either, as evidenced by an appearance on Larry King Now last week during which he laid out his grave concerns over the President-elect’s cyber security policies, which will ultimately be handled by the FBI.

The nuts and bolts of McAfee’s argument is that Russia, with it’s high level of sophistication in cyber-warfare, would never be stupid enough to leave the very obvious fingerprints that US Intelligence cites as the foundation of their case for Russian involvement in the DNC hacks. In other words, this isn’t how state actors penetrate networks and perform espionage.

McAfee specifically pointed to the following key arguments in the Grizzly Steppe report:

Russian language was found in the malware – which would make them borderline retarded.
A Cyrillic (Russian language) keyboard was used to create the malware.
The compiler (piece of software that finalizes the malware) time stamped the malware during Russian business hours.
IP address pointed to Russia – again, they’d have to be fairly new at hacking to do something like that.

All of which are the hallmarks of a 15 year old kid acting alone, or a poorly fabricated body of evidence.

I really don’t think this is going well for the establishment. The US Government can’t continue to drop cobbled together “bombshells” on the American public with such weak evidence, after we have very recently come to expect Wikileaks-level disclosure. As a nation, we aren’t just going to go from un-refuted emails involving pay-to-play, #SpiritCooking, and Zero Point Energy to “US Officials declined to describe the intelligence obtained, or how they obtained it.” I don’t think people are buying the “just trust us” argument anymore. I know Oliver Stone gets it.

The era of true transparency has begun, fueled by red-pilled insiders like Edward Snowden, Chelsea Manning, suspected DNC leaker and suspicious murder victim Seth Rich (as well as Craig Murray) – whose efforts to expose high level malfeasance were delivered via safe channels such as Wikileaks and Glenn Greenwald. Daily dumps of the Podesta / DNC emails were analyzed with remarkable speed and accuracy through a massive, ongoing, crowdsoured investigative effort involving hundreds of thousands of citizens. Findings were analyzed and broadcast to millions thorough bastions of truth such as the Drudge Report, ZeroHedge, and Breitbart, (and of course the increasingly censored Twitter platform), which has produced higher quality journalism than the entire mainstream media complex. Consider how fast that WaPo electric grid hacking #FakeNews was dismantled. I can’t imagine there’s ever been another period in history in which a government’s lies were so quickly and effectively exposed and disproven. This is historic, and much of it has happened over the last 6 months. In the meantime, US Intel agencies will continue to look progressively foolish every time they double down on this rabbit hole of phantam Russians, who were apparently so clumsy that they made entry-level hacking mistakes in their pursuit to “rig the election” by exposing the truth.

Alternatively, and as Julian Assange told Sean Hannity just days ago, the Russians had nothing to do with the leaks – which would make this intelligence charade pure propaganda.
chump

Postby Iamwhomiam » Sat Jan 07, 2017 3:30 pm

McAfee's not wrong.

Iamwhomiam

Postby elfismiles » Mon Jul 24, 2017 10:28 am

Alleged mind control victim T. Casey Brennan posted on fb about this:

T. Casey Brennan wrote: 2 hrs ago...

He's a member of MENSA, an organization so riddled with undercover agents that they hold their bashes at the police lodge. Somebody shot his neighbor. Did he hold MENSA meetings at his house?? They're mostly all C.I.A. killers. So why was HE more of a suspect than the other members of his cell? Google "MENSA murders". This is a violent, dangerous, CIA connected outfit. One of them might have just wanted some target practice (on his next door neighbor)!

https://www.facebook.com/tcasey.brennan ... 2314761913

BREAKING Report: John McAfee Injured In Attack, July 23, 2017
Attack, Breaking, John McAfee

Written by: Squiggly Line Guy
Follow on Twitter: @CallMeSquiggly
Follow on Facebook: Squiggly Line Guy

Cyber Security Expert John McAfee was scheduled to appear at FreedomFest over the weekend but was hospitalized prior to the event. Reports on Social Media are beginning to indicate that he was attacked.

In place of an appearance at the event, he reportedly addressed the conference over the phone from the hospital on Friday. However the reason for his hospitalization was unknown.

Yesterday on July 22nd, Janice McAfee, the wife of John McAfee tweeted a very concerning statement.

Janice slightly elaborated the following day, stating that John was recuperating from an externally imposed medical issue.

I did call John myself and spoke with him very briefly. He indicated that he was okay and stable, which was the purpose of the call. He did also state that he would like to discuss the situation at a later time.

A source closer with McAfee claims however to have also spoken with him. This source states that an attack took place. Some social media users have speculated the attack was with a knife, but nobody who has spoken with McAfee has made this claim at this point.

Just two days prior to the incident, McAfee had tweeted asking for help in identifying an individual in the background of a picture from a few years ago. McAfee appeared to indicate in the pursuing thread that this individual was a threat.

It is unclear if there is any connection at this time between the individual pictured in McAfee’s tweet and the reported attack.

Liberty Viral will update this article with any developments or changes.

http://libertyviral.com/report-john-mca ... in-attack/

No confirmation other than this...

John McAfee reportedly lands in hospital after attack
The colorful security head says he was in an incident where someone attempted to allegedly "off" him.
Charlie Osborne
By Charlie Osborne for Zero Day | July 24, 2017 -- 08:59 GMT (01:59 PDT)

John McAfee has ended up in hospital after what may have been an attack.

On 22 July, his wife Janice McAfee posted an alarming statement on Twitter, saying that "My husband is still breathing," without adding much more context to the post.
screen-shot-2017-07-24-at-09-34-29.jpg

Following queries, Mrs. McAfee followed up by saying "He's recuperating from an externally imposed medical issue but he will be in touch soon," and implied that other people were involved with the comment "They will be f***** up."

McAfee was meant to attend FreedomFest but was hospitalized before the event.

According to the executive himself, someone attempted to "off" him, but as he is cheerily posting on Twitter days later, the alleged attempt was obviously unsuccessful.
screen-shot-2017-07-24-at-09-46-53.jpg

The eccentric executive is the founder of McAfee Associates, known for McAfee antivirus software, which was acquired by Intel for $7.68 billion in 2010. The company was then spun off to create a new joint venture between Intel and TPG in 2016 called McAfee.
screen-shot-2017-07-24-at-09-55-51.jpg
Screenshot via YouTube

McAfee resigned from his post at McAfee in 1994. After starting up a new company, MGT Capital Investments, McAfee and Intel became embroiled in a lawsuit over the use of the trademark McAfee.

This case was dismissed after the entrepreneur agreed not to use McAfee in a company name, but he reserved the right to do so in advertising, promotions, and presentations.

See also: Laziness at the expense of privacy and freedom: John McAfee

McAfee has had something of a colorful and hectic life. In 2012, he was wanted for questioning over the death of his neighbor and fled his home in Belize -- although he was never a suspect -- and in 2016, the executive made a bid for the presidency in the United States, eventually failing to secure the nomination by the Libertarian party.

Producer Showtime created and ran a documentary at the Toronto International Film Festival which accuses McAfee of getting away with not one but two murders and McAfee has hit back by calling the film a "fabrication from beginning to end."

Whatever took place, in McAfee's latest update on the microblogging platform he said he had "Never, in my life, been better."

http://www.zdnet.com/article/john-mcafe ... er-attack/

Meanwhile...

John McAfee Bets Bitcoin Will ‘Move Above $500K Within 3 Years’
Antonio Madeira · July 18, 2017 · 6:30 am
http://bitcoinist.com/john-announces-mcafee-coin/

Neighbor of John McAfee found dead after being shot in the head (Video)
May 12, 2017 - Uploaded by ABC News

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_WM-zT2HZE8
http://abcnews.go.com/2020/video/neighb ... d-47383778

John McAfee Accuses Google Of ‘Endangering Our Humanity’
July 21, 2017 - Written By Dominik Bosnjak
https://www.androidheadlines.com/2017/0 ... anity.html
elfismiles

Blog: View Blog (4)

Postby Iamwhomiam » Mon Jul 24, 2017 2:23 pm

Iamwhomiam

Postby elfismiles » Tue Jul 25, 2017 12:24 pm

Yer welcome IamWhoIam.

McAfee Physically Attacked

https://youtu.be/uKX4jKoIZus?t=48s

Published on Jul 24, 2017

John McAfee was recently physically attacked, he believes it once more to do with his time in Belize.

Controversial cybersecurity figure John McAfee alleges an attempt on his life
By Joe Uchill - 07/24/17 09:29 AM EDT
http://thehill.com/policy/cybersecurity ... mpt-on-his

Iamwhomiam » 24 Jul 2017 18:23 wrote:
^^^ Thanks, SMiles.

elfismiles

Blog: View Blog (4)

Postby conniption » Mon Feb 18, 2019 6:56 pm

John McAfee: Regime Change Wars are an 'INSANE ACT!' + Why He is Running for President

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H81LWvZbhxQ
goingundergroundRT
Published on Feb 9, 2019
Next we speak to fugitive Presidential candidate John McAfee, he slams US foreign policy for trying to make the US the world’s policeman, ridicules arguments that Trump is a Russian spy and that Russians hacked Hillary Clinton’s emails and argues against big government.
conniption

Postby seemslikeadream » Mon Feb 18, 2019 7:07 pm

trump has NEVER been accused of being a Russian spy by anyone ..he is however a Russian asset

August 2, 2016, in the Havana Room, a fancy cigar club in Manhattan: a Manafort-Gates-Kilimnik meeting that may well live in infamy — by revealing a conspiracy with Putin to steal the U.S. presidency for a criminal named Donald J. Trump.

following the evidence from the Russian side of the investigation led the Special Counsel's Office to Roger Stone
Mazars and Deutsche Bank could have ended this nightmare before it started.
They could still get him out of office.
But instead, they want mass death.
Don’t forget that.
seemslikeadream

Blog: View Blog (83)

Postby MacCruiskeen » Mon Feb 18, 2019 7:34 pm

^^ Correct. Thumps up. American Democracy has always been a beacon to the world. Ask that continent's original inhabitants, Ask the African slaves. Ask Oscar Romero, ask Salvador Allende, ask Patrice Lumumba, ask Thomas Sankara, ask Mossadegh, ask Lynnnnnnnndie England and Richard "Dick" Cheney.

The USA would still be a flawless examp!e to this suffering planet if those gosh-darned primitive sophisticated sly slanty-eyed Slav Bolsheviks hadn't gone and spoiled it all in 2016.

Gosh darn. What this world need is more rigorous intuition. Wake up, sheeple. Teh Russians are coming.
"Ich kann gar nicht so viel fressen, wie ich kotzen möchte." - Max Liebermann,, Berlin, 1933

"Science is the belief in the ignorance of experts." - Richard Feynman, NYC, 1966

TESTDEMIC ➝ "CASE"DEMIC
MacCruiskeen

Postby MacCruiskeen » Mon Feb 18, 2019 8:45 pm

On Edit: this is a reply to a post that seemslikeadream has since deleted (and christ knows not for no reason).

You've now spent nearly two years posting giant swathes of second-hand corporate-media boilerplate (for which you have never taken personal responsibility) promoting the insane delusion that The Russkies Ruined American Democracy. Now you deny responsibility for even having posted it.

Good work, Browny.

You won't answer this honestly. You'll bury it in even more secondhand warmongering crap, or else you'll switch to your other M.O. and go apeshit with reams of paranoid accusations. It' s all so easily and dismally predictable, so spare us it, please.

Instead, you might offer us your best. Or you might not. Or maybe you already have. Only you can know.
"Ich kann gar nicht so viel fressen, wie ich kotzen möchte." - Max Liebermann,, Berlin, 1933

"Science is the belief in the ignorance of experts." - Richard Feynman, NYC, 1966

TESTDEMIC ➝ "CASE"DEMIC
MacCruiskeen

Postby Elvis » Wed Feb 20, 2019 6:13 pm

Settle down now.

Okay, so McAfee may not be perfect. I wonder if he killed that guy?? :shock:

For one thing, if McAfee most aligns with Bernie Sanders, what's he doing in the Libertarian party??

Also, why am I talking about him as if seriously? Though I do enjoy McAfee as a novelty.
“The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists.” ― Joan Robinson
Elvis

Postby chump » Mon Jun 10, 2019 10:48 am

via Cryptogon:

Twitter
John McAfee
@officialmcafee:

I've collected files on corruption in governments. For the first time, I'm naming names and specifics. I'll begin with a corrupt CIA agent and two Bahamian officials. Coming today. If I'm arrested or disappear, 31+ terrabytes of incriminating data will be released to the press.

11:43 AM - Jun 9, 2019 · Cuba

[…]

(This McAfee tweet I found on Cryptogon no longer appears on his Twiiter feed (?), but the link still works for a long. long thread.)

———————

https://youtu.be/h0XZsglB_MI
-

Party, party…
chump

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion