Connecticut Elementary School Massacre

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Re: Connecticut Elementary School Massacre

Postby MayDay » Mon Dec 16, 2013 3:47 pm

http://web.archive.org/web/200503051000 ... -16-54.htm

Fascinated By Fairfield Hills, Two Students Launch A Website

BY LARISSA LYTWYN

Fairfield Hills' 16 buildings are well worn, and their history as a state mental hospital continues to inspire tales of restless souls - and modern adventures by the restless souls of youth drawn to the mystery and myths of the old abandoned state institution.

At least that is what Newtown High School students Matthew Hunt and Sable Stevens say. Matthew, a member of the Class of 2003 and self-described web designer, joined with Sable in an independent study project this spring that turned their interest in historic landmarks into course credits. Their project, "The Lost Asylum: Fairfield Hills State Hospital," a web documentary was posted May 18. The students expect the site, which is still partially under construction, to be complete by July 31. It can be found at www.fairfieldhills.us.

"There's a lot of rich history in Fairfield Hills," Sable said. "It's not all very pleasant, but it's still a part of our past." The more than six-month project involved gathering countless pages of research, conducting interviews with area experts and officials, and taking approximately 4,000 pictures of Fairfield Hills. Sable took most of the photographs.

"We've included audio access to all of the interviews we conducted," said Matthew, "and explain, in-depth, Fairfield Hills' history."

Interviewees included former shock therapists and local pharmacists oriented with mid 20th Century procedures used during the hospital's prime. Maintenance workers, security guards, and other officials served as guides on their many tours.

Once, Sable said, she and Matthew were temporarily separated from their guide. "He soon came back," she said, "but we were alone for a little bit. It was pretty creepy." She said that while some of the more recently constructed buildings, such as Newtown Hall, were in fairly good condition, others, such as Litchfield Hall, were in comparatively poor shape - and a disquieting place to visit, especially after dark. "It's kind of scary," agreed Matthew, "there's no lights or anything. There's only, like, one security truck that rides around. Other than that, it's pretty much deserted."

Not surprisingly, perhaps, Fairfield Hills has acquired almost legendary status among local youth. "On the website's message board," said Matthew, "there are a lot of kids who talk about ghosts haunting some of the buildings."

To see these apparitions, of course, ghost-hunters must enter the buildings late at night - trespassing on state-owned property. "There's a lot of vandalism that goes on," admitted Matthew. "On the [website] message board, a lot of kids talk about their experiences breaking in." These users, he was quick to add, are immediately blocked. "We also have a disclaimer on the website that discourages people from trespassing," he said. "We absolutely, under no circumstances, condone this kind of behavior."

As for the future of Fairfield Hills, the town is currently in the process of reviewing a master plan proposing how to use the site's 189 acres. Since much of the property is located on open space, the six-point plan partly consists of setting aside a fair-sized portion for recreational use. Other elements include the renovation and conversion of some buildings to town offices, community/recreation centers, and even commercial, revenue-generating businesses.

Matthew and Sable, who know little about the local government's plans, simply said that they want the existing buildings to be as architecturally preserved as possible. "[The Hills] are a part of our history," said Matthew, "and we have to maintain it."

MayDay

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby MayDay » Mon Dec 16, 2013 4:07 pm

Iamwhomiam » Sat Dec 14, 2013 1:38 pm wrote:Knowing some, not all of the parents, I believe only a psychopath would accuse these traumatized people of anything but that, being tramautized.

Seems to me you must be quite young and have not been touched by trauma or personal loss.

Now this is truly sick, but I'd like to be around when your only child is slaughtered to tell you how artificial your reactions to grief are.

Fucking idiot!

I cannot forget the despicable things said online about my son being the eldest slain along with a 14 and 15 year old girl.

So that's where your or anyone's foolish and uninformed comments bring me immediately upon my reading.

Not that you'd give a shit, of course.

So, you will remain on my ignorant shithead list, again, not that you'd care.

Exactly why this would make the perfect psyop. Even at RI, we can't hope to think rationally about this, or even express our doubts with the official story because... children died. What kind of heartless monster am I ? :shock2: ?
MayDay

Postby 82_28 » Mon Dec 16, 2013 4:17 pm

Totally synchronous, MayDay. I was just researching the mental hospital of southern Denver called Fort Logan. Also the proximities to other towns/suburbs and their "invention" ala the Bowling for Columbine tip. Bow Mar is the nearest town. It's not a town though. It is a fake Dickian, Disneyland of Americana.

http://www.colorado.gov/cs/Satellite/CD ... 1580627038

Yet, like said, it is adjacent to Fort Logan.

There is also some janky site called "BowMar Industries" that has been serving the aerospace and defense industries for "six decades". One of the first hits.

http://www.bowmarllc.com/ci_history.php

However, Bow Mar essentially sits on the land of this southern Denver military mental institute and cemetery. Down the street from LockheedMartin's labs and offices. I seriously do not know, but it is worth a trip into the occult to explore.
There is no me. There is no you. There is all. There is no you. There is no me. And that is all. A profound acceptance of an enormous pageantry. A haunting certainty that the unifying principle of this universe is love. -- Propagandhi
82_28

Postby MayDay » Mon Dec 16, 2013 4:57 pm

82_28 » Mon Dec 16, 2013 4:17 pm wrote:Totally synchronous, MayDay. I was just researching the mental hospital of southern Denver called Fort Logan. Also the proximities to other towns/suburbs and their "invention" ala the Bowling for Columbine tip. Bow Mar is the nearest town. It's not a town though. It is a fake Dickian, Disneyland of Americana.

http://www.colorado.gov/cs/Satellite/CD ... 1580627038

Yet, like said, it is adjacent to Fort Logan.

There is also some janky site called "BowMar Industries" that has been serving the aerospace and defense industries for "six decades". One of the first hits.

http://www.bowmarllc.com/ci_history.php

However, Bow Mar essentially sits on the land of this southern Denver military mental institute and cemetery. Down the street from LockheedMartin's labs and offices. I seriously do not know, but it is worth a trip into the occult to explore.

Looking into Fairfield is not fun. I hope you or someone else will take up the mantle, because I'm exhausted with this entire line of inquiry. It seems to go pretty deep, though.

the "good samaritan"
http://www.smh.com.au/world/our-teacher ... 2bqmr.html
...Rosen, a retired psychiatrist, didn't realise at the time that the six first-grade students had escaped the deadly shooting at Sandy Hook School that took the lives of 20 of their classmates and six adults...
...While Rosen worked at the now closed Fairfield Hills hospital, he said it was the time he spent with his two grandchildren that prepared him for that horrible day....

Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/world/our-teacher ... z2nfmOi0wf

Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/world/our-teacher ... z2nfmDnLzl
MayDay

Postby Iamwhomiam » Mon Dec 16, 2013 5:13 pm

MayDay » Mon Dec 16, 2013 4:07 pm wrote:
Iamwhomiam » Sat Dec 14, 2013 1:38 pm wrote:Knowing some, not all of the parents, I believe only a psychopath would accuse these traumatized people of anything but that, being tramautized.

Seems to me you must be quite young and have not been touched by trauma or personal loss.

Now this is truly sick, but I'd like to be around when your only child is slaughtered to tell you how artificial your reactions to grief are.

Fucking idiot!

I cannot forget the despicable things said online about my son being the eldest slain along with a 14 and 15 year old girl.

So that's where your or anyone's foolish and uninformed comments bring me immediately upon my reading.

Not that you'd give a shit, of course.

So, you will remain on my ignorant shithead list, again, not that you'd care.

Exactly why this would make the perfect psyop. Even at RI, we can't hope to think rationally about this, or even express our doubts with the official story because... children died. What kind of heartless monster am I ? :shock2: ?

If you were rational and posting rational thought we would not be having this discussion. At least I would not be calling you a fucking idiot. You seem to me to that you falsely accuse these parents of being, psychopathic.

Your contributions on this subject does nothing to help RI do anything but appear as though one was reading Rense or Alex Jones.

Still a shithead in my book and quite honestly, now psychopathic. And that's quite an accomplishment. Get a few more to join you and you'll have enough to challenging game of play indian poker.

I've been personally involved, victimized by two mass murderers. How many have you experienced first hand?

Would you mind explaining the relevance of Fairfield to the Dec. 14 '12 shooting in Newtown?

edited to add: One more thing... Learn how to share your doubts maturely and thoughtfully with solid evidence for your reasons to doubt.

Obviously it was lizard-like aliens doesn't do much to further your "investigation," so you might want to avoid going there.
My apologies. Earlier I wrote 'psychopathic' but really meant to write 'sociopathic.'
Iamwhomiam

Postby elfismiles » Mon Dec 16, 2013 5:35 pm

If folks on all sides would simply refrain from the use of invective a lot more could be accomplished ...

I don't "know" any of you outside of this virtual hangout but after years of watching and listening I feel I "know" most of you as best as I might from such a virtual experience and I don't think any of you are psychopathic or generally prone to these sorts of tirades.

Most of what I "know" of iamwhoiam revolves around his being a 'widowed parent' of a child killed by another 'similar' act of random gun violence.

Most of what I "know" of MayDay is that he was physically active in Austins Occupy movement.

Generally I don't consider either party prone to such emotional vitriol - though the topical territories covered are likely generally less emotionally mind-fielded as those of childrens-killing-fields.

Cuda on the other hand ... well, I've never liked his harsh approach but again generally I think of him as pretty rational.

All of which is to say: SIMMER DOWN NOW! Take a step back and practice a little forgiveness and then try and move forward.

But who the hell am I to even try and get folks to get along...

Anyway, as to the relevance of Fairfield ... what was the relevance of the proximity of military "defense" contractors to Columbine in Michael Moore's BOWLING? What is the relevance of Newtown's historic connections to the firearms industry? Maybe nothing but they do at least add to the background for these events in a sort of psychogeographical context.

Iamwhomiam » 16 Dec 2013 21:13
If you were rational and posting rational thought we would not be having this discussion. At least I would not be calling you a fucking idiot. You seem to me to that you falsely accuse these parents of being, psychopathic.

Your contributions on this subject does nothing to help RI do anything but appear as though one was reading Rense or Alex Jones.

Still a shithead in my book and quite honestly, now psychopathic. And that's quite an accomplishment. Get a few more to join you and you'll have enough to challenging game of play indian poker.

I've been personally involved, victimized by two mass murderers. How many have you experienced first hand?

Would you mind explaining the relevance of Fairfield to the Dec. 14 '12 shooting in Newtown?

edited to add: One more thing... Learn how to share your doubts maturely and thoughtfully with solid evidence for your reasons to doubt.

Obviously it was lizard-like aliens doesn't do much to further your "investigation," so you might want to avoid going there.
My apologies. Earlier I wrote 'psychopathic' but really meant to write 'sociopathic.'
elfismiles

Blog: View Blog (4)

Postby Iamwhomiam » Mon Dec 16, 2013 5:39 pm

And you know too, how rare it is for me to use such language.

But I do thank you for your call for less vitriol. I will comply.

Sorry for acting so immaturely.

Anyway, as to the relevance of Fairfield ... what was the relevance of the proximity of military "defense" contractors to Columbine in Michael Moore's BOWLING? What is the relevance of Newtown's historic connections to the firearms industry? Maybe nothing but they do at least add to the background for these events in a sort of psychogeographical context.

Never saw "Bowling..." so I would have no idea.

What relevance has a psychiatric hospital in Newtown to do with the shooting that took place in that town? What 'background' information can we glean from this horrid event? Really, I do not see it relevant in any way.

And while I might not be a conspiracy theorist, my life-long battle fighting tptb on social justice issues and my life experience informs me some are indeed real. There's much for me to learn, I admit, but let's keep our theorizing rational and fact based.

I mean, I could write it all off as simply "Evil" at work, and who could deny that it was anything but? Are you suggesting elfie, that there are indeed certain locations on earth that are inherently evil?
Iamwhomiam

Postby 82_28 » Mon Dec 16, 2013 7:18 pm

Iamwhoiam, I am searching at this moment for the potential relevance. I do not think there is any. However, there has to be a "link" of some sort that ties these tragic acts of extreme violence and loss all together. I find it all very esoteric with a view towards never having something like this ever happen again. I am so sick of this shit and the police, authorities, tactical units are not the answer. The answer is within the heart.

As far as this weird spat between members is no harm no foul and I like and love the members involved. Just, simmer down. We're all here. . .
There is no me. There is no you. There is all. There is no you. There is no me. And that is all. A profound acceptance of an enormous pageantry. A haunting certainty that the unifying principle of this universe is love. -- Propagandhi
82_28

Postby 82_28 » Mon Dec 16, 2013 7:30 pm

Here's the thing that struck me about that 1975 article:

It was the fact that it was the only hit and it dealt with mental health. It knocked me off my socks.

82_28

Postby Elvis » Tue Dec 17, 2013 4:08 am

82_28 wrote:I was just researching the mental hospital of southern Denver called Fort Logan. Also the proximities to other towns/suburbs and their "invention" ala the Bowling for Columbine tip. Bow Mar is the nearest town. It's not a town though. It is a fake Dickian, Disneyland of Americana.

You made me curious...
As of 2005, the city is estimated to have a total population of 808.

Bow Mar Careers
Among the most common occupations in Bow Mar are Management, professional, and related occupations, 63%; Sales and office occupations, 25%; and Service occupations, 5%. Approximately 72 percent of workers in Bow Mar, Colorado work for companies, 10 percent work for the government and 12 percent are self-employed.

Bow Mar Industries
The leading industries in Bow Mar, Colorado are Professional, scientific, management, administrative, and waste management services, 20%; Educational, health and social services, 18%; and Finance, insurance, real estate, and rental and leasing, 16%

Bow Mar Job Salaries
According to government data, the average salary for jobs in Bow Mar, Colorado is $75,054, and the median income of households in Bow Mar was $112,300.

According to our Bow Mar Trends data, the number of Bow Mar, Colorado jobs has increased by 780% since December 2012.

http://www.simplyhired.com/a/local-jobs ... ow+mar,+co

What, I wonder, would account for a 780% increase in employment in Bow Mar in early 2013?
“The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists.” ― Joan Robinson
Elvis

Postby 82_28 » Tue Dec 17, 2013 6:00 am

Bear in mind that I cannot "connect" the two. But in my research as to Seattle history, these names of places were never born in a vacuum. Bo Mar in my very primitive speculations could very well have been the idyllic development for housing of the then Martin Marietta. I find the mental hospital that was near there (Fort Logan) quite curious. I am not espousing that anyone today who are suspected of this shit were in direct contact with psyops type shit. But this:

That was the best clip I could come up with from B4C to get at what I am getting at.

More later. Must sleep.
82_28

Postby elfismiles » Tue Dec 17, 2013 3:43 pm

Hola Iamwhomiam ...

Well, for me personally, I find historical contexts interesting ... and while exploring possible covert-op conspiracies related to incidents such as this it seems worth looking into nearby institutions which may have ties to the kinds of mind control research this forum is known for investigating. Which is not to say I'm convinced there is anything to be found in that regard but who knows.

As for "evil" and place ... that is another aspect of investigations into Fortean phenomena that has always intrigued me. I think there may very well be aspects of place which play a role in human behavior. The Fortean Name Game and the perception of patterns in all of this weird data is what's kept me going for so long looking into all of this strangeness:

"...and other things that we will probably never know about in our lifetime. Including perhaps an invisible cloud of evil that circles the Earth and lands at random in places like Iran, Beirut, Germany, Cambodia, America, set the Khmer Rouge out to commit the worst auto-homeo genocide in modern history" - Spalding Gray in SWIMMING TO CAMBODIA

Iamwhomiam » 16 Dec 2013 21:39 wrote:

Never saw "Bowling..." so I would have no idea.

What relevance has a psychiatric hospital in Newtown to do with the shooting that took place in that town? What 'background' information can we glean from this horrid event? Really, I do not see it relevant in any way.

And while I might not be a conspiracy theorist, my life-long battle fighting tptb on social justice issues and my life experience informs me some are indeed real. There's much for me to learn, I admit, but let's keep our theorizing rational and fact based.

I mean, I could write it all off as simply "Evil" at work, and who could deny that it was anything but? Are you suggesting elfie, that there are indeed certain locations on earth that are inherently evil?
elfismiles

Postby MayDay » Tue Dec 17, 2013 5:45 pm

I would like to appologize to Iamwhomiam, and to anyone else who may have been hurt and offended by my flippant and, yes cuda, paranoid posts. When I began posting on this topic last week, I was unaware that you had lost a child in a similar event, Iamwhomiam, and right now I feel like the "piece of shit" you've labled me as. Even so, I was well aware that many of us have gone through quite traumatic experiences throughout our lives, and that this awareness should have been an adequate deterent to such thoughtless behaviour. Looking around on the web, I see that all of the things I've brought up have been covered exhaustively and horrifically on several other forums of justifiably ill repute. I feel embarressed and ashamed. I hope y'all can forgive this momentary lapse of reason. I tend towards the manic/depressive side, so if any of you notice me acting strange or offensive in the future, please pm me and ask me to stop. Thanks.
MayDay

Postby Iamwhomiam » Thu Dec 19, 2013 10:02 pm

It's all good, May Day, and if anyone is owing an apology, that would be me for going off as I did on you. Really. I'm fairly tolerant and accepting of others beliefs. Everyone is entitled to believe what they wish and I'm a bit surprised how instantly I became more than nasty to you; I became repulsive. And no one wants to read or catch wind of that crap, so this time, to all, I apologize.

Really, please don't feel badly because I lost my son, well, I mean like that. How my son died Is no excuse for me behaving as I did and I'm a bit embarrassed that I had. My kid wouldn't have hesitated to call me on it. Having lost my son in such a spectacular way doesn't give me any special privilege, but it does offer me a certain perspective not shared by all, but all parents who have lost a child through such violence do share a common grief, all too common, I would say. Not gonna scapegoat my tragedy as some sound reason for excusing my outrageous behavior.

Many of the good reads mentioned here, though not particularly in this thread, are more recent and on different topics I've been interested in of late, but I haven't kept my reading current, it being kinda off-topic esoterica I long ago explored, dabbling now and again through the years looking for a momentary distraction to grab my attention away from endless years of battling for social justice or though discussions with my son, answering his questions when I could and learning from him far more often than not.

I've known about MK programs for a long time and remember first learning about Montauk and its tie-in to the Philadelphia experiment, which I still find hardly believable. Why? Because I hung out there surfing, just below the Great Eroded Cliffs, but camping above, parking our cars in a low spot close to the cliff edge so a trooper wouldn't see us without following the path, roadway, (probably at one time an ocean front base perimeter road), and making our way down one eroded gully or another to the water carrying our boards. Shark habitat, you know. So for me it's hard to swallow that while I slept under the stars, down below some kid was having his mind fu... tweaked, maybe by an alien entity, no less. Or worse.

Not sayin' that's untrue, but as often as I was there through the late 60s, nobody got disappeared, at least none of my large crowd. We all explored the concrete Cape Cod house and observation towers, climbing high to where the gun and binocular mounts were, but never down below, where the stairway down below ground was flooded and spooky. Oh, we got kicked out plenty of times, but never by military, or rather never by anyone obviously military; always by cops.

But I do have my stories from that time, sleeping drunk in a tree to avoid arrest by the state or East Hampton police, waking up, surprised I hadn't fallen out in my sleep, rubbing my eyes to discover in the field below me was a large herd of American Bison, which I later learned was the oldest place in America to have a commercial buffalo ranch, established in the 1600s. Right here at the tip of Long Island's South Fork. Being hung-over seeing an animal you thought at the closest were only to be found 1,000 miles west... well, try to imagine it.

Short version - I had gotten my car stuck in the sand after arriving late at night and having to find a new way in, having found our normal entrance 'guarded' by a cop parked there hoping to catch unwitting speeders racing by, or to do as he was, to block the entrance roadway. I think there were 5 of us and we were all pretty drunk. I got my '57 Ford Fairlane stuck in the sand and rather they wait there till morning, apprehensive of being arrested, (no sleeping on the beach or in the protected sand dunes that were nesting areas), and we took off walking the few miles, 5, to the bay side where the fishing boats first pushed off just before dawn. I hoped to and did find someone to tow my car out of the sand. Bummer was that I not only left the engine running overnight, but I left the transmission in drive, which fried it. It was still running when we got back with a tow, but it wasn't gonna go anywhere after our rescue.

One last thing I've never discussed openly but have shared with one privately. My first trip to Montauk took place in the summer of '63 I believe, but it could have been '64, probably was '64; I was 15. as a guest of my girlfriend's family. I dated one sister and my best friend dated another and we were both invited and the two of us shared a room at the East Deck Motel, where the best surf on the east coast is to be found. There was an old barn in town and we went there one evening to see some band playing. My friend was a musician and I was his band's manager and sound man. Well, the band rocked out and we had a great time. We were in the front row on folding chairs about six feet from the band. There was no raised stage.

Well, like I said, the band was smokin', making noises never heard before or so it seemed to me. After the show was over, I pulled my friend off his girlfriend (they were only smooching, being 15 and in public) and went over to talk with the guys in the band while they broke down and I got the attention of their weird looking lead singer, who was coiling cables to pack away. I told him how fantastic I thought their sound was, how great their blues numbers were and wished them well and good fortune. But I did ask him about the bands name and told him it was cool, I get it, like a "rolling stone gathers no moss" and he said, "Yeah, something like that" in his British accent. And then I said to him, but there are four of you. Shouldn't it be the rolling stones? True story.

I think I've decided upon a title for my autobiography, how's "The Remarkable Life of a Completely Unremarkable Man"?

Back to our present topic... Yeah sometimes people unwittingly say the most offensive things, hey, I just did, right? But some things really get me, like some claiming from a place far removed from an incident that some fellow who just had his legs blown off by a pressure cooker bomb, and many more with serious injuries from its shrapnel, were crisis actors. Faking it as part of a psy-op, with lots of fake blood spurting out from fake blood vessels hanging from the meat remaining around a fake femur protruding from a fake prosthesis worn by a real amputee faking it all. Not something your average citizen gets to see, traumatically dismembered victims with bare bones sticking our from their blood-spurting stumps.

I'm not saying crises actors are not real, I know they are; I'm an EMT. And no one can doubt the mystery of what else was taking place that day beside the Marathon, or how the presence of private contractors only deepens it. People will be arguing for decades their version of what Silverman actually meant by saying "Pull it," and they will be arguing about this tragedy and all others that have occurred and those yet to occur.

I do feel it more than upsetting whenever anyone further victimizes a victim.

Lastly, I do believe there are 'for real' conspiracies. Theorizing not necessary. I'm not too naive to know false flags serve some purpose, though I may never learn what that purpose was.

I do not believe the Marathon bombing was a psy-op and the reason I don't has to do with its victims. But I do admit I don't know one way or the other which is an actual tragedy or a psy-op fake tragedy. And I can think of lots of reasons that would lead someone to believe one or more of these events was staged.

I do believe this might be the case in my son's and his friends murders, MK. Just too many mysteries and that incident involved an identical twin with a father with a mysterious military background.

When one does not know why something happens, we do want to learn the most rational and reasonable reasons for its happening. Sometimes there isn't any to be found and sometimes, after digging into it we find the truth is so bizarre one would think it fiction.

Blessings, Peace and Love.
Iamwhomiam

Postby elfismiles » Mon Dec 30, 2013 11:34 am

Breaking News and Commentary from Citizens for Legitimate Government
29 Dec 2013 - Part 1
http://www.legitgov.org/
All links are here:
http://www.legitgov.org/#breaking_news

Heavily redacted Sandy Hook documents with 'partially blacked out witness statements' released by Conn. police 27 Dec 2013 State police released thousands of investigative documents related to the Sandy Hook Elementary School massacre Friday. The more than 6,500 pages is heavily redacted with witness statements from some of the 12 children who survived the massacre partially blacked out. The release closes the state police investigation. There are thousands of photographs, although none from the horrific crime scenes inside the two classrooms or the hallways of the now-demolished school.

Sandy Hook Elementary School Shooting Reports 27 Dec 2013 The reports below document the many stages of the investigation of the December 14, 2012, shootings at Sandy Hook Elementary School. Administratively, the investigation consists of three separate case numbers. CFS 1200704559 is the primary investigation, CFS 1200704597 is the processing of the scene at Sandy Hook Elementary School, and CFS 1200705354 is the investigation of the homicide at 36 Yogananda St. in Newtown... For additional information pertaining to this report and the redactions that have been made, please reference the letter from Commissioner Bradford, as well as the Redaction Index linked at the top of the Table of Contents.

Authorities to release redacted police documents on Newtown investigation 26 Dec 2013 Authorities said they planned Friday to release state police documents from the investigation into last year's Newtown school massacre. State police said their report totalling several thousand pages will be released at 3 p.m. Friday. The report "has been redacted according to law," and includes text, photos and the emergency calls received by state police, they said Thursday. Prosecutors issued a summary of the investigation last month that portrayed the [alleged] gunman, Adam Lanza, as obsessed with mass murders, but the report concludes that Lanza's motives for the massacre might never be known.

elfismiles

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion