New Project - Drawn Data

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

New Project - Drawn Data

Postby Project Willow » Sun Jan 27, 2013 9:58 pm

People who deny the existence of ritual abuse-torture and mind control are always going on about evidence. "Where is it?" they cry, or as Wanda Karriker pointed out, they demand to know where is the data. Karriker stated emphatically, as I've described elsewhere, "We are all data."

This, along with my own recently adopted approach to constructing a memoir, led me to the idea of my new project. I'll be collecting and publishing pictures of the journal entries of survivors of extreme abuse. I hope to amass enough material that critics will be forced to bend themselves into knots to explain or dismiss it all.

I've just got the site started, and the only entry so far is my meager one, but I expect it to grow if responses from survivors at this point bear out.

If you'd like to submit I am more than happy to assist with advice about documenting your journals.

http://DrawnData.com
Project Willow

Blog: View Blog (1)

Re: New Project - Drawn Data

Postby sw » Mon Jan 28, 2013 4:21 pm

Hey PW,

I don't have much time right now to respond, but I wanted to quickly say that I love this idea.

I was not the type who would draw things but instead described them in writing.

Does your project include only drawings?
sw

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby Project Willow » Mon Jan 28, 2013 4:28 pm

Writings work just as well, SW.

Hand writing is a type of drawing really. If one can draw letters, one can draw, but our school age indoctrinations encourage a disconnect between the two.
Project Willow

Postby LilyPatToo » Tue Jan 29, 2013 4:32 pm

This is a great idea. I suspect that most of us have suffered through years of disbelief/denial by others, so to have a chance to "speak for the record" in any way is wonderful. The acrylic painting that I use for my avatar here was my 3rd attempt to put what was done to me into symbols and, so far, the most successful. The others in that series have personal meaning for me, but viewers don't seem to "get it" the way I hoped they would. It was using the human-like figure of a doll that I think bridged the gap and the inclusion of money that together spark a negative emotional reaction. I'd love to have "The Doll" included in your project and have high quality professional scans of it if needed.

LilyPat
LilyPatToo

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby Project Willow » Tue Jan 29, 2013 6:20 pm

Although I originally envisioned the site as a repository for journal entries, I am including art as well. Please do send your photos!
Project Willow

Return to General Discussion