Farewell Ingo Swann

Moderators: Project Willow, DrVolin, Wombaticus Rex, Jeff

Farewell Ingo Swann

Postby elfismiles » Fri Feb 01, 2013 1:24 pm


Fri, February 1, 2013 10:56:17 AM
[RVIS_News] Ingo Swann

I have some sad remote viewing news to report. Ingo Swann, widely acknowledged as the father of remote viewing, passed away early this morning from the effects of a stroke. He would have turned 80 this year. You can read about Ingo's remarkable life and accomplishments here: http://www.rviewer.com/Who_IngoSwann.html

Paul
(Paul H. Smith, Ph.D.)
http://www.rviewer.com

Jeff wrote:RI exists because I ... couldn't find a place that held the kind of informed conversations that interested me, on a cluster of subjects ... disparaged by the mainstream and their contamination by the Conspiracy Entertainment Complex.
User avatar
elfismiles
 
Posts: 6497
Joined: Fri Aug 11, 2006 6:46 pm
Blog: View Blog (4)

Re: Farewell Ingo Swann

Postby Project Willow » Fri Feb 01, 2013 2:08 pm

I saw that coming.
User avatar
Project Willow
 
Posts: 4271
Joined: Sat May 07, 2005 9:37 pm
Location: Seattle
Blog: View Blog (1)

Re: Farewell Ingo Swann

Postby harry ashburn » Fri Feb 01, 2013 3:39 pm

Wonder what Ingo's Swann song was? :starz:
A skeleton walks into a bar. Orders a beer, and a mop. -anon
harry ashburn
 
Posts: 289
Joined: Tue Nov 15, 2011 7:13 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: Farewell Ingo Swann

Postby justdrew » Fri Feb 01, 2013 6:05 pm



By 1964 there were 1.5 million mobile phone users in the US
User avatar
justdrew
 
Posts: 11394
Joined: Tue May 24, 2005 7:57 pm
Location: unknown
Blog: View Blog (11)

Re: Farewell Ingo Swann

Postby barracuda » Fri Feb 01, 2013 6:11 pm

Didn't remote viewing at SRI just turn out to be Swann and Puthoff working on auditing for Co$ on the government nickel? Seems like I heard that somewhere.
User avatar
barracuda
 
Posts: 12635
Joined: Thu Sep 06, 2007 5:58 pm
Location: Niles, California
Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: Farewell Ingo Swann

Postby elfismiles » Fri Feb 01, 2013 6:26 pm

barracuda wrote:Didn't remote viewing at SRI just turn out to be Swann and Puthoff working on auditing for Co$ on the government nickel? Seems like I heard that somewhere.


I've heard lots of accusations regarding SRI/RV/Co$ but haven't read anything convincing to me.

But it was certainly Mil-Int backed.
Jeff wrote:RI exists because I ... couldn't find a place that held the kind of informed conversations that interested me, on a cluster of subjects ... disparaged by the mainstream and their contamination by the Conspiracy Entertainment Complex.
User avatar
elfismiles
 
Posts: 6497
Joined: Fri Aug 11, 2006 6:46 pm
Blog: View Blog (4)

Re: Farewell Ingo Swann

Postby justdrew » Fri Feb 01, 2013 6:55 pm

barracuda wrote:Didn't remote viewing at SRI just turn out to be Swann and Puthoff working on auditing for Co$ on the government nickel? Seems like I heard that somewhere.


there's a recent (ly bumped) thread on that. couldn't be further back than page 2 or 3.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ingo_Swann
Together, Silfen and Swann prepared an unofficial report of later out-of-body experiments and circulated it to 500 members of the ASPR, before the ASPR board was aware of it. According to Swann, Silfen has disappeared and cannot be located. He is searching for her and asks for your help. According to Swann, in April 1972 a move was made at the ASPR in New York to discredit him and throw him out because he was a Scientologist.



http://biomindsuperpowers.com/Pages/Superpowers.html
By 1964 there were 1.5 million mobile phone users in the US
User avatar
justdrew
 
Posts: 11394
Joined: Tue May 24, 2005 7:57 pm
Location: unknown
Blog: View Blog (11)

Re: Farewell Ingo Swann

Postby elfismiles » Wed Feb 06, 2013 5:45 pm


Some further details surrounding the passing of Ingo Swann, the creator of remote viewing. Many of you have inquired where you can send your respects and condolences. Here is the information I have been provided:

"Condolences may be sent electronically to the funeral home, Greenwich Village Funeral Home at http://www.greenwichvillagefuneralhome. ... lences.htm "

Further, some have inquired about sending flowers or donations to a cause Ingo cared about. His sister has asked that in lieu of flowers people may choose to donate to one of the organizations Ingo supported:

International Remote Viewing Association -- http://irva.memberlodge.org/donate

A.R.E. (Edgar Cayce Foundation)-- http://www.edgarcayce.org/

Federation of East Village Artists (Howl Festival) - http://www.howlfestival.com/

Meals on Wheels -- https://www.mowaa.org/donate

Thank you all for your interest and concern for Ingo Swann and his family,

Paul
(Paul H. Smith, Ph.D.)

Jeff wrote:RI exists because I ... couldn't find a place that held the kind of informed conversations that interested me, on a cluster of subjects ... disparaged by the mainstream and their contamination by the Conspiracy Entertainment Complex.
User avatar
elfismiles
 
Posts: 6497
Joined: Fri Aug 11, 2006 6:46 pm
Blog: View Blog (4)

Re: Farewell Ingo Swann

Postby elfismiles » Wed Feb 06, 2013 5:52 pm

JD, is this what you were referring to:


American Dream wrote:Excerpted from: MK-ULTRA SubProject 130: Personality Theory (ACIM, Unity Church, MK-OPRAH)

Dr. William Thetford, along with David Saunders, headed CIA MK-ULTRA SubProject 130: Personality Theory, while at Columbia University between 1971-1978.



Re: Tantra-Induced Delusional Syndrome ("TIDS")
by American Dream » 25 Oct 2011 13:21
viewtopic.php?p=431673#p431673




justdrew wrote:
barracuda wrote:Didn't remote viewing at SRI just turn out to be Swann and Puthoff working on auditing for Co$ on the government nickel? Seems like I heard that somewhere.


there's a recent (ly bumped) thread on that. couldn't be further back than page 2 or 3.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ingo_Swann
Together, Silfen and Swann prepared an unofficial report of later out-of-body experiments and circulated it to 500 members of the ASPR, before the ASPR board was aware of it. According to Swann, Silfen has disappeared and cannot be located. He is searching for her and asks for your help. According to Swann, in April 1972 a move was made at the ASPR in New York to discredit him and throw him out because he was a Scientologist.



http://biomindsuperpowers.com/Pages/Superpowers.html
Jeff wrote:RI exists because I ... couldn't find a place that held the kind of informed conversations that interested me, on a cluster of subjects ... disparaged by the mainstream and their contamination by the Conspiracy Entertainment Complex.
User avatar
elfismiles
 
Posts: 6497
Joined: Fri Aug 11, 2006 6:46 pm
Blog: View Blog (4)

Re: Farewell Ingo Swann

Postby Wombaticus Rex » Wed Feb 06, 2013 6:20 pm

Ingo, I'm sorry for distributing your book Penetration in .pdf -- while I never understood your motivations for supressing it, how could I?

I'm reasonably sure my insubordination was no big deal, but just in case: apologies.
User avatar
Wombaticus Rex
 
Posts: 7567
Joined: Wed Nov 08, 2006 6:33 pm
Location: Vermontistan
Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: Farewell Ingo Swann

Postby justdrew » Wed Feb 06, 2013 7:31 pm

elfismiles wrote:JD, is this what you were referring to:


American Dream wrote:Excerpted from: MK-ULTRA SubProject 130: Personality Theory (ACIM, Unity Church, MK-OPRAH)

Dr. William Thetford, along with David Saunders, headed CIA MK-ULTRA SubProject 130: Personality Theory, while at Columbia University between 1971-1978.



Re: Tantra-Induced Delusional Syndrome ("TIDS")
by American Dream » 25 Oct 2011 13:21
viewtopic.php?p=431673#p431673




justdrew wrote:
barracuda wrote:Didn't remote viewing at SRI just turn out to be Swann and Puthoff working on auditing for Co$ on the government nickel? Seems like I heard that somewhere.


there's a recent (ly bumped) thread on that. couldn't be further back than page 2 or 3.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ingo_Swann
Together, Silfen and Swann prepared an unofficial report of later out-of-body experiments and circulated it to 500 members of the ASPR, before the ASPR board was aware of it. According to Swann, Silfen has disappeared and cannot be located. He is searching for her and asks for your help. According to Swann, in April 1972 a move was made at the ASPR in New York to discredit him and throw him out because he was a Scientologist.



http://biomindsuperpowers.com/Pages/Superpowers.html



nope, it was this one:

http://www.rigorousintuition.ca/board2/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=21770
By 1964 there were 1.5 million mobile phone users in the US
User avatar
justdrew
 
Posts: 11394
Joined: Tue May 24, 2005 7:57 pm
Location: unknown
Blog: View Blog (11)

Re: Farewell Ingo Swann

Postby elfismiles » Wed Feb 06, 2013 11:42 pm



:shock: how ... the ... frak ... did eye ... miss ... that ....

dang ... actually, I saw the bump, bumped it with my comment about Wright's austin scien book signing ... but didn't read the OP as I thought I'd read it before.

And while I was aware of the scien trifecta puthoff-swann-price ... i never really saw it as all that weird per se ... but the cut of that article spun me around a bit... :starz: :ohwh

American Dream wrote:http://sc-i-r-s-ology.wikiscientology.org/veritas/cst/cst-cia.htm

Image

<snip>

Major Ed Dames created his money-making venture using technology that HE claims was developed by the CIA in research (using millions of tax dollars), and in which he was the Training and Operations Officer for "a new psychic intelligence community."

Well, we think that's just ducky.

Yet he vigorously denies that Hal Puthoff, Ingo Swann, and Pat Price were Scientologists; he vigorously denies that they were key players in the development of "remote viewing;" and he vigorously denies that "anchor points" are a discovery of L. Ron Hubbard.

Well, we say, "bunk" to your denials, Major Ed.

We think you have a damn good reason for trying to downplay and hide the Scientology-CIA-remote-viewing connections.

We think there's a damn good reason why Puthoff and Swann had intelligence backgrounds before getting into Scientology.

We think there's a damn good reason why they had no sooner reached the secret upper levels of Scientology, than they were back under the wing of CIA developing remote viewing for the "new psychic intelligence community."

We think there's a damn good reason why psychiatrist Dr. Louis Jolyn "Jolly" West--a brainwashing specialist with CIA ties going back to the early '50's, when L. Ron Hubbard first exposed government brainwashing techniques and mind-control experiments--was also connected with the CIA's Remote Viewing Program.

We think there's a damn good reason why the judge in the instant case involving CST--Judge Frances Rothschild--has well-documented ties both to IRS/Treasury, and to Intelligence Oversight committees in the federal government, and why Rothschild got put onto the case through the expedient of the first judge recusing herself.

We think there's a damn good reason why CST was co-founded by a former Assistant to the Commissioner of IRS, who just happened to be there at IRS while an IRS employee was feeding government documents to senior Scientology officials--which ultimately got those officials jailed, and made it possible for CST to get possession of all the copyrights containing the technology that CIA appropriated for its own use.

And we think any effort to cover all this stinking rot up is BUNK, Major Ed. Or worse.

We think the evidence of connections between federal government agencies and CST is now overwhelming, Major Ed, and that only a real idiot could ignore it. We think that there's even a possibility that Dr. "Jolly" West helped mix Scientology technology with Jungian psychology so that it could be slickly packaged up and sold off as "remote viewing" to the gullible public--pretending that it's exactly what the government is using (yeah, right), while, in fact, CIA (and DIA, and NSA, and the alphabet soup group) keep the real stuff for themselves.

We also think that CST is packaging altered versions of the original Hubbard works, and selling those off disguised as the real thing, too.

But that's just what WE think, Major Ed. What do YOU think?

Oh, that's right. We remember now. You say it's all "bunk." And you wouldn't lie, would you Major Ed? Why, hell--you're a "former" United States intelligence officer.

Using the RealPlayer, you can hear the full Art Bell August 31/September 1 interview with Major Ed Dames at:

http://www.trv-psitech.com/media.htm

The full program is nearly five hours long. Here are some approximate time markers for relevant sections:


Art Bell asks about L. Ron Hubbard: 03:43:25
Dames mentions "anchor points": 03:50:09
Art Bell reads the fax to Ed Dames: 04:07:00
Jeff wrote:RI exists because I ... couldn't find a place that held the kind of informed conversations that interested me, on a cluster of subjects ... disparaged by the mainstream and their contamination by the Conspiracy Entertainment Complex.
User avatar
elfismiles
 
Posts: 6497
Joined: Fri Aug 11, 2006 6:46 pm
Blog: View Blog (4)

Re: Farewell Ingo Swann

Postby elfismiles » Sat Feb 16, 2013 4:53 pm


Paul H. Smith will join Bill Birnes this evening (Feb. 16th) on his "Future Theater" program at 6:30 PM EST (4:30 PM MST).

To listen, go to http://www.futuretheater.com

Best wishes,

Remote Viewing Instructional Services, Inc.
http://www.rviewer.com

Jeff wrote:RI exists because I ... couldn't find a place that held the kind of informed conversations that interested me, on a cluster of subjects ... disparaged by the mainstream and their contamination by the Conspiracy Entertainment Complex.
User avatar
elfismiles
 
Posts: 6497
Joined: Fri Aug 11, 2006 6:46 pm
Blog: View Blog (4)

Re: Farewell Ingo Swann

Postby elfismiles » Thu Feb 21, 2013 11:50 am

ImageIngo Swann Audio Tribute

As a tribute to the late Ingo Swann, known as the "Father of Remote Viewing," we present the first hour of his conversation with Art Bell and Paul H. Smith from the May 5, 2002 C2C show. Photo of Ingo (left) and Paul in front of Ingo's painting "The Lightbearer," in 1999, courtesy of Paul H. Smith.

Image
http://www.coasttocoastam.com/videos/19799/45855

Jeff wrote:RI exists because I ... couldn't find a place that held the kind of informed conversations that interested me, on a cluster of subjects ... disparaged by the mainstream and their contamination by the Conspiracy Entertainment Complex.
User avatar
elfismiles
 
Posts: 6497
Joined: Fri Aug 11, 2006 6:46 pm
Blog: View Blog (4)

Re: Farewell Ingo Swann

Postby elfismiles » Mon Sep 02, 2013 10:37 am

Today, September 1, 2013 commemorates two of the most important dates in my life. It is the 87 birthday of my late mother, Jean Tidwell Smith. And it is the 30th anniversary of my assignment to the Army’s remote viewing psychic spy program. I’ve talked a bit about my mom elsewhere but–not to ignore her–today I particularly want to remember the early days of my remote viewing career. It is, after all, one of those “round-number” anniversaries that we seem always to want to celebrate (20th, 30th, 50th, and so on). Thirty years ago today, September 1, 1983, I officially left my duties in a conventional military intelligence unit, where I managed raw intelligence reports from Iran, Iraq, Syria, and other US intelligence targets in the region. I immediately officially joined a unit that was about as far from that kind of intelligence activity as could possibly be...

Read the rest of the story at:
http://www.rviewer.com/30_Years_of_Remote_Viewing.html
Jeff wrote:RI exists because I ... couldn't find a place that held the kind of informed conversations that interested me, on a cluster of subjects ... disparaged by the mainstream and their contamination by the Conspiracy Entertainment Complex.
User avatar
elfismiles
 
Posts: 6497
Joined: Fri Aug 11, 2006 6:46 pm
Blog: View Blog (4)


Return to General Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: norton ash and 10 guests