"Big Bamboozle" 9/11 Truth Author And Family Found Dead

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Re: "Big Bamboozle" 9/11 Truth Author Massacres Family

Postby Karmamatterz » Wed Feb 06, 2013 2:13 am

Forgot to mention Barracuda, I'm not the one who by some appearances believed the entire wire story as fact. You on the other hand accepted it as fact without doing an investigation and went on about what an evil guy he was.

No, my legs are not broken, but thanks for the kind welfare check.

I have zero interest in flying to Cali to spend days on real research for this. But in case you don't know, that's what real investigative work is. It's not sitting behind a keyboard profusely proclaiming the evil of a dead man. It sure as HELL is not parroting news articles either.
Karmamatterz

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby Col. Quisp » Wed Feb 06, 2013 2:24 am

JackRiddler wrote:
munkiex wrote:I think I liked it better when no one knew what all my books were about.

They still don't.

Good one, JR
Col. Quisp

Postby barracuda » Wed Feb 06, 2013 2:28 am

Karmamatterz wrote:Forgot to mention Barracuda, I'm not the one who by some appearances believed the entire wire story as fact. You on the other hand accepted it as fact without doing an investigation and went on about what an evil guy he was.

I have zero interest in flying to Cali to spend days on real research for this. But in case you don't know, that's what real investigative work is. It's not sitting behind a keyboard profusely proclaiming the evil of a dead man. It sure as HELL is not parroting news articles either.

Dude, the article about his wife is local Sonora reporting. They have no apparent axe to grind.

The notion that he worked personally with Barry Seal and was involved in the Mena operation comes from his mouth. It forms the basis of his reputation with regard to his subsequent 911 research, because, as he claims, many of the same networks of airports and individuals that came into play in 911 were being worked in Iran Contra. He played that angle of his backstory for credibility. I have a problem with it.

The local police are saying he fired the weapon. Yeah, we can sit here and postulate that he was did by the death squad, but that's all it is - conjecture, and making up stories. My understanding of what we do here is try and piece together what happened from available information and our intuitive take. No one here is an experienced investigative journalist working leads in the field.

My take on it is just as valid as your own, unless you have some information I don't know about that you'd care to support with some sources or a good yarn.
barracuda

Postby compared2what? » Wed Feb 06, 2013 3:37 am

justdrew wrote:
Since when is a woman ever named Sean? Only ever known it as a male name.

“If someone comes out of a liquor store with a weapon and 50 dollars in cash I don’t care if a Drone kills him or a policeman kills him.” -- Rand Paul
compared2what?

Postby Nordic » Wed Feb 06, 2013 3:50 am

I'll repeat: what are the odds he just "went nuts" and killed his children and dog and himself versus the odds that he pissed off the wrong people by snitching out 9/11 stuff?

Why even contemplate the first one?

Cops constantly tell us that people who obviously didn't commit suicide committed suicide. I remember that guy in Austin who was wrapped completely in duct tape who, it was decided, committed suicide by jumping off a bridge into a lake. Wrapped completely in duct tape.

Yeah sure.

http://www.austinchronicle.com/news/2008-05-09/621848/

According to Austin Police Department Sgt. Joe Chacon, the death of Austin schoolteacher and peace activist Riad Hamad remains under investigation. Chacon says homicide investigators are "open to all possibilities" but that the initial investigation reflects that Hamad appears to have committed suicide. Hamad had been reported missing by his family on Monday night, April 14, and (partly by means of a cell-phone GPS search authorized by his wife) his car was found Tuesday afternoon in a parking lot off South Lakeshore Boulevard, on the south side of Lady Bird Lake. A land and water search turned up nothing more, but a little after 2pm on Wednesday, passersby on the hike-and-bike trail on the opposite (north) side of the lake, just east of the I-35 bridge, spotted a body floating near the shore. Hamad's eyes were covered in duct tape, his legs and his hands also bound – fueling Internet-amplified rumors that he had been murdered. According to a report that day by KXAN-TV news, "Park-goers who saw the body said the death did not look accidental. They said the man's face was wrapped with duct tape, and his arms appeared to be tied in front of his body."

Give me a fucking break. The cops always lie about this shit. Just like they lied about 9/11.
"He who wounds the ecosphere literally wounds God" -- Philip K. Dick
Nordic

Blog: View Blog (6)

Postby justdrew » Wed Feb 06, 2013 4:37 am

compared2what? wrote:
justdrew wrote:...

:partyhat
By 1964 there were 1.5 million mobile phone users in the US
justdrew

Blog: View Blog (11)

Re: "Big Bamboozle" 9/11 Truth Author And Family Found Dead

Postby 8bitagent » Wed Feb 06, 2013 4:50 am

*EDIT* I guess this story is just hitting home more than the usual stories we talk about. It was the fog of the immediate Duncan/Blake suicide that brought me here in 2007. And having to adjust to the possibily
Willow posited in the Echols thread was enough of a mindfuck...now this.

I apologize. Yes, it was wrong to assume this man did this...but you have to understand, as much as I don't want to believe what seemed to be a good family man and intelligent writer did this horrendous deed...it's even vastly more frightening to think he DIDN'T do it. I remember long conversations with Sander and a number of truth researches about doing a really ballsy 9/11 documentary that'd go deep into Anwar Aluqui(as he was called), San Diego, Florida, Norman Oklahoma, Portland Maine, etc. This woulda been maybe 2007/2008. Then David Graham happened. Then all this other stuff. I had become consumed with the whole Saudi angle as well as a few other strands.

Five years later, I almost turned pale reading and listening to Phillip Marshall about a month ago. He was meticulously filling in all these redacted gaps in my mind, to a hair raising level regarding Arizona, San Diego, Vegas, Florida. This was stuff not even Hopsicker was able to get a grasp on. There was just something about his words and his interview that really got to me...and a short time later, this. Sometimes reality feels like the Matrix or a dream, reading this stuff.

Think about what a cursed pandora's box Zacharius Moussaoui's laptop at the University of Oklahoma turned out to be. Paul Wellstone's co-pilot, beheaded Nick Berg, Mohamed Atta, Melvin Lattimore and the WTC93/OKC 95/911 nexus. This is the Franklin coverup research of 9/11.

Of course my mind is saying this shit doesnt make sense. His publicist, fellow veteran pilots, friends, etc saying he was a good man. His renewed focus on a very real(imho) aspect of 9/11 truth that almost feels taboo in it's stark rawness. And he goes and kills his two teenage offspring in cold blood...then the dog. then himself? I mean fuck. When I said I dont believe for a nanosecond it was foul play it's partly because I DONT want to believe...that's scary shit. Like if one day you're confronted with say, aliens or God or whatever being real. It's a safe disconnect.

Just look at the way three of Jessica Lynch's comrades who spoke out got mysteriously gunned down in 2003. Or Caradori's plane. Or DC Madame. Or any of this. It's scary to entertain and stops being a food-for-thought
armchair game.
"Do you know who I am? I am the arm, and I sound like this..."-man from another place, twin peaks fire walk with me
8bitagent

Postby Project Willow » Wed Feb 06, 2013 5:03 am

barracuda wrote:How does one unwittingly fly missions with Barry Seal out of Mena in a Learjet full of guns? In the interviews I've heard, he makes it clear that's what was going on.

C2C interview, 2/12/2012, 35:10

I was part of the Iran-Contra affair, I didn't know it at the time. I was in the special activities division which is a real grey area for me. I think most of the people who are doing special activities for these illegal operations aren't aware that they're actually in special activities.

:tongout
Project Willow

Blog: View Blog (1)

Postby justdrew » Wed Feb 06, 2013 5:32 am

http://thebigbamboozle.tumblr.com/

PDF of all the stuff on his tumblr attached...

The Big Bamboozle tumblr.pdf
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
justdrew

Postby Hammer of Los » Wed Feb 06, 2013 6:11 am

8bitagent wrote:*EDIT* I guess this story is just hitting home more than the usual stories we talk about. It was the fog of the immediate Duncan/Blake suicide that brought me here in 2007. And having to adjust to the possibily
Willow posited in the Echols thread was enough of a mindfuck...now this.

I apologize. Yes, it was wrong to assume this man did this...but you have to understand, as much as I don't want to believe what seemed to be a good family man and intelligent writer did this horrendous deed...it's even vastly more frightening to think he DIDN'T do it. I remember long conversations with Sander and a number of truth researches about doing a really ballsy 9/11 documentary that'd go deep into Anwar Aluqui(as he was called), San Diego, Florida, Norman Oklahoma, Portland Maine, etc. This woulda been maybe 2007/2008. Then David Graham happened. Then all this other stuff. I had become consumed with the whole Saudi angle as well as a few other strands.

Five years later, I almost turned pale reading and listening to Phillip Marshall about a month ago. He was meticulously filling in all these redacted gaps in my mind, to a hair raising level regarding Arizona, San Diego, Vegas, Florida. This was stuff not even Hopsicker was able to get a grasp on. There was just something about his words and his interview that really got to me...and a short time later, this. Sometimes reality feels like the Matrix or a dream, reading this stuff.

Think about what a cursed pandora's box Zacharius Moussaoui's laptop at the University of Oklahoma turned out to be. Paul Wellstone's co-pilot, beheaded Nick Berg, Mohamed Atta, Melvin Lattimore and the WTC93/OKC 95/911 nexus. This is the Franklin coverup research of 9/11.

Of course my mind is saying this shit doesnt make sense. His publicist, fellow veteran pilots, friends, etc saying he was a good man. His renewed focus on a very real(imho) aspect of 9/11 truth that almost feels taboo in it's stark rawness. And he goes and kills his two teenage offspring in cold blood...then the dog. then himself? I mean fuck. When I said I dont believe for a nanosecond it was foul play it's partly because I DONT want to believe...that's scary shit. Like if one day you're confronted with say, aliens or God or whatever being real. It's a safe disconnect.

Just look at the way three of Jessica Lynch's comrades who spoke out got mysteriously gunned down in 2003. Or Caradori's plane. Or DC Madame. Or any of this. It's scary to entertain and stops being a food-for-thought armchair game.

Man oh man 8bit you said a mouthful.

2007 was it?

Yes, it's fu**in' scary, ain't it?

I never said nuthin' about no one.

Hammer of Los

Postby compared2what? » Wed Feb 06, 2013 7:17 am

Project Willow wrote:
barracuda wrote:How does one unwittingly fly missions with Barry Seal out of Mena in a Learjet full of guns? In the interviews I've heard, he makes it clear that's what was going on.

C2C interview, 2/12/2012, 35:10

I was part of the Iran-Contra affair, I didn't know it at the time. I was in the special activities division which is a real grey area for me. I think most of the people who are doing special activities for these illegal operations aren't aware that they're actually in special activities.

:tongout

Wait, wait, wait. He was only 54. And per his bio, he started flying for commercial airlines in 1985. So iIf he worked with Barry Seal, he would have been an awfully young and inexperienced pilot to be shifting that magnitude of weight for that magnitude of client, wouldn't he? And same goes for having flown for the special-activities division during Iran-Contra.

I suppose it's not out of the question. But those must have practically his first gigs as a professional pilot. And how do you get from amateur to special activities at approximately the age of 23 or 24 without flying for the military?

However, he was from Louisiana and started flying from the same airport that Barry Seal had, although Seal was in AK by then, I believe. So if that's an explanation, there is one:

Philip Marshall, a veteran airline captain started his flying career as a contract pilot at Lakefront Airport in New Orleans, Louisiana. In 1985 Marshall went on to a 20-year career as a commercial airline pilot, first with Eastern Airlines and later with United. During his career, Marshall served as captain on seven different types of Boeings, including the Boeing 757 and Boeing 767, both used in the attacks on September 11, 2001.

^^His author's bio. from here, which doesn't mention the ops. But "contract pilot" could cover them.
“If someone comes out of a liquor store with a weapon and 50 dollars in cash I don’t care if a Drone kills him or a policeman kills him.” -- Rand Paul
compared2what?

Postby Hammer of Los » Wed Feb 06, 2013 7:45 am

This story is making me quite upset.

Just because he had a troubled marriage doesn't mean he was a potential mass murdering psycho suicide.

Can anyone provide a synopsis of his research?

I don't even know whether there is anything new there.

But I trust the Star Man from the Sky.

May God bless the departing spirits of all the deceased.

To me this story suggests he was doing something very unpopular.

A very brave man indeed.

I daresay exposing 911 is not the easiest way to earn a living.

Did someone mention yellow cake?

Someone left it in the rain.

I find myself wondering what Colin Powell said to Matt Bellamy to change his tune.

Last edited by Hammer of Los on Wed Feb 06, 2013 8:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
Hammer of Los

Postby 82_28 » Wed Feb 06, 2013 8:35 am

Karmamatterz wrote:Forgot to mention Barracuda, I'm not the one who by some appearances believed the entire wire story as fact. You on the other hand accepted it as fact without doing an investigation and went on about what an evil guy he was.

Alright Mr. 4 Posts so far. Barracuda added to the conversation. Which is what we are having. Hardly an investigation of any sort. See, what you do behind a keyboard is speculate and try and make sense of shit. Welcome to Rigorous Intuition, however. The only way to access it is with a keyboard. Life gives you lemons sometimes.
There is no me. There is no you. There is all. There is no you. There is no me. And that is all. A profound acceptance of an enormous pageantry. A haunting certainty that the unifying principle of this universe is love. -- Propagandhi
82_28

Postby justdrew » Wed Feb 06, 2013 8:40 am

what happens in CA if a wife files for divorce and the husband doesn't respond? Assuming no-fault divorce, it's still almost sure the house will have to be sold, and if it's underwater?
justdrew

Postby elfismiles » Wed Feb 06, 2013 9:37 am

barracuda wrote: No one here is an experienced investigative journalist working leads in the field.

Actually, there are quite a few experienced journalists, reporters, and writers here at RI. Maybe they aren't "investigative ... working leads in the field" per se but ... just sayin.
elfismiles

Blog: View Blog (4)

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion