"Big Bamboozle" 9/11 Truth Author And Family Found Dead

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Re: "Big Bamboozle" 9/11 Truth Author Massacres Family

Postby Fresno_Layshaft » Wed Feb 06, 2013 9:42 am

barracuda wrote:How does one unwittingly fly missions with Barry Seal out of Mena in a Learjet full of guns? In the interviews I've heard, he makes it clear that's what was going on.

I don't know, but I would think the odds of getting murdered by some sort of para-military hit-squad would be dramatically increased by flying missions for Barry Seal.

:shrug:

This one is pretty suspicious, I think.
Nothing will Change.
Fresno_Layshaft

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: "Big Bamboozle" 9/11 Truth Author And Family Found Dead

Postby elfismiles » Wed Feb 06, 2013 9:43 am

justdrew wrote:http://thebigbamboozle.tumblr.com/

PDF of all the stuff on his tumblr attached...

The Big Bamboozle tumblr.pdf

Thanks JD. :thumbsup
elfismiles

Blog: View Blog (4)

Postby munkiex » Wed Feb 06, 2013 10:14 am

To me, this reads more as a message than just revenge. If it was just revenge, we'd be talking about the troubled author who offed himself. Or the victim of a random crime.

There's something very weird in the air lately. Lots of odd deaths, resignations, etc. There's always some, but my "woo radar" has been quite active for the last couple of months.

The serious 9/11 discussions scare me (as in the real proof that was an op--air defenses, concurrent exercises, etc). There are certain people I know who travel in certain circles and this is the one topic that I got the "do yourself a favor and STFU about this" look from two people I trust in terms of looking out for my interests.

There was a time when I thought we could expose this and change the world. Now, I know they'd just laugh at us and most people wouldn't listen. They've mainstreamed the idea that any evidence can be fabricated so well. It undermines the official evidence, but more importantly it undermines anything contradicting the official version of events. So, in the end, most people are left with believing what the authorities tell them rather than the unknown person who is making them uncomfortable with questions. It's rather brilliant.
My favorite newspaper story ever -- it made me feel that maybe all that stuff I spouted wasn't complete BS
munkiex

Postby coffin_dodger » Wed Feb 06, 2013 10:19 am

Ha, after monkiex posted the above, I might as well post the missive I wrote earlier today but saved to maybe post later...

I'm daydreaming of writing a crime fiction that deals with the subject of deep state. I've been stuck for a while at a crucial juncture.

Now, in my mind, I have a protagonist that is delving into areas that are very sensitive to the integrity of the State - it's 'defence', internal security and rooting out how the State really works. He's a minority player - a 1%er - but not a 1%er as portrayed by anti-banking and corporation protesters - rather, one of the 1% of the general population that has an interest in the manipulation of many by the few.

For years, he's been on the fringes. The conspiracy theorist who made claims so bold, so brazen, so outrageous - that they were considered too toxic to touch by the vast majority - why rock the boat when you have TV, a nice car and a (comparatively) excellent standard of living?

But then something changes.

A major crisis hits the lynchpin of modern total democracies - a banking scandal. It appears the bankers have had politicians in their back pockets for a long, long time. And they've ripped us off. All of us. As more and more incredible facts emerge about the depth of the corruption, the albeit few prosecutions against the guilty parties lessen still. Layoffs begin to become endemic amongst the population, except for the hierarchy, whose profits and personal wealth spirals upwards. The 99%ers, their standard of living starting to erode, are stuck between the two opposing parties of 1%ers, beginning to question what they're being told, as opposed to the evidence in front of their very eyes.

Who is the hero in this tale? Is there a hero? A man who wants to bring down our very way of life, opening up can after can of worms leading to massive changes in the way we all perceive the world - is that man a hero? Are our lives really so bad that we need this man to free us?
In my fictional world, these are the questions on the minds of the 99%ers.

But these are questions in a 'smoothly running society' that shouldn't even be there at all.

Something must be done!

The tiny, delusional minority, the self-centred 'troofers' - must be sent a message. It must be done with extreme prejudice - yet remain sufficiently clouded that only the truly committed will immediately interpret it for what it is. And it must give them a fucking great pause for thought about their nefarious truther activities.

Thank you reality, for you have provided me with an escape route from my writers block.

In my story, we will never know actually who did it - it's immaterial. But the truther will be blamed, his name besmirched by the brutal killing of his own children... and even his beloved pet dog. The masked men that committed this act will been have briefed - in and out, nice and quick, but make sure he gets to watch the kids - and the dog leaping to his masters defence is an unsurprising yet minor complication that will add to the overall confusion and mystique - it may even enforce the message for those that care to look. And of course...he was bound to have done it, after all, his medical records will show he was depressive with suicidal tendencies - not so much because he's unable to assimilate into the madness of The System - much more to do with him just being plain whacko.

{note: As a parent of two teenagers myself, this has to the ultimate nightmarish scenario. It's one of those places I very rarely go to, except when shit like this happens}

The novel will end with a cowed population, (turned against troofers that increasingly suicide themselves and their families), serving the whims of an uber-elite partying until climate collapse, same as it ever was, except with far, far more misery, confusion and fear.

On second thoughts, I can't be bothered to write this fiction - it's become too much of a genre recently.
coffin_dodger

Blog: View Blog (14)

Postby munkiex » Wed Feb 06, 2013 10:28 am

coffin_dodger: I enjoyed your post, but I think the message is as much towards those who have information to share as to those who might publicize it.

Also, just curious: have any of you realized that an uncomfortable number of people you know either previously (ha) or currently work with the US intelligence apparatus (private sector included)?
My favorite newspaper story ever -- it made me feel that maybe all that stuff I spouted wasn't complete BS
munkiex

Re: "Big Bamboozle" 9/11 Truth Author Massacres Family

Postby barracuda » Wed Feb 06, 2013 11:12 am

justdrew wrote:what happens in CA if a wife files for divorce and the husband doesn't respond? Assuming no-fault divorce, it's still almost sure the house will have to be sold, and if it's underwater?

That's correct, which is why I dropped those breadcrumbs:

barracuda wrote:
[Marshall's wife Sean] filed for divorce on Oct. 15, 2012, citing irreconcilable differences and petitioned for joint custody.

The Marshall home at 1259 Sandalwood Drive was purchased in 2004 for $582,000. It is now worth $344,322 according to Zillow.

What do those two things mean together? They mean the house is likely gonna have to be sold and the equity split as community property. Except there's not much to be had, because the house is a quarter of a million dollars underwater. That means a major downsize in the standard of living for a retired individual, if not financial ruin and bankruptcy. And it means the kids are moving in with their mother, who happens to be vacationing in Turkey (alone?) while he sits at home not answering the court filings for a case that's before the judge in two weeks, watching nobody buy his books, and rooting for the New Orleans Saints.

Sounds like a recipe for depression to me. And you can't blame that shit on the CIA.

On the other hand, what are the odds that the vanity press publication of a relatively unknown theorist and former spook smuggler hits upon the lynchpin to blow 911 wide open enough that some group of the conspirators, in order to stop the possible law enforcement consequences, decide it's prudent to kill him and his children and dog in a bloodbath at the quiet gated community in Murphys? What are we talking about here - some scared Saudi financiers? Does anyone really think the 911 conspirators, at this point in time, are worried about a book?

I'm not saying it couldn't be. But it would seem they might have bigger fish to fry.
barracuda

Postby Karmamatterz » Wed Feb 06, 2013 11:53 am

Barracuda,

Yeah, I bet you're correct, they have a lot bigger fish to fry, or maybe some loose ends to clean up. All we can all do is speculate. Even the working journalists on this board are most likely not going to stick their necks out and dig into this. I dare say from my own experience in the biz that you would be ostracized immediately, most likely lose your job eventually and quickly loose peer respect. That could lead to divorce, depression and so forth.....it's a slippery slope.

Truly, the signs for depression are there as well in this case, and that could very possibly be what was going on. I know from personal experience divorce is a sh*tty thing to go through and it's so damn hard on the kids. This rings true way to close to reality. About the house, most people's home tanked, mine has. It's current value almost exactly what we paid for it in 1999. Yeah that sucks, oh well it's only money.

I'm really glad to see how this conversation has evolved. So many dirty, creepy and dark things are associated with this business of 9/11. Think about it, has there ANYTHING good or positive that has come out of this entire mess over the past 10 years? So much evil and dark shadows over the lives of thousands.

To re-iterate about journalists and newsrooms....they won't touch this stuff. The smart clued in journalists are very careful about this sorta stuff. A lot of news articles contain bad info on a daily basis. Does not mean the newspaper or reporter has an axe to grind, often it's bad info supplied to them. Cops make mistakes everyday, even good cops make mistakes, we're all human. Medical examiners flub up also. A story being investigated by a colleague of mine right now exemplifies this very thing. Sometimes it's laziness, incompetence, accidental mistakes, or now and then an axe to grind or something evil and conspiratorial. The daily news is such a mix of crap in, crap out. So hard to take a lot of it seriously if you are close to the biz. A lot of journalists are truly very hard working individuals, but they don't all have the awareness to see beyond the veil.

Being a lurker for many years, I sorta feel like I'm coming out...lol. I miss Hugh, what the heck happened to him? I know everybody ragged on him terribly, but sometimes he dug up stuff that was pretty close to reality. Not always, but now and then.
Karmamatterz

Postby coffin_dodger » Wed Feb 06, 2013 12:03 pm

barracuda - "Except there's not much to be had, because the house is a quarter of a million dollars underwater"

Can you let me have the source of this statement, please?

How did you find out that there is a $500k+ mortgage on this property?

Thanks in advance -
coffin_dodger

Postby elfismiles » Wed Feb 06, 2013 12:38 pm

Karmamatterz wrote:Think about it, has there ANYTHING good or positive that has come out of this entire mess over the past 10 years?

Welcome Karmamatterz!

RE: anything good from 911 ... well, I met the love of my life (now wife) because of 911. Of course, shortly after we met we discovered that our paths would have come very close to crossing anyway - had 911 not occurred - but that particular circumstance would likely not have allowed us to interact long-term and become friends as we did.

- SMiles
elfismiles

Blog: View Blog (4)

Postby barracuda » Wed Feb 06, 2013 1:04 pm

coffin_dodger wrote:barracuda - "Except there's not much to be had, because the house is a quarter of a million dollars underwater"

Can you let me have the source of this statement, please?

How did you find out that there is a $500k+ mortgage on this property?

Thanks in advance -

His address is here. The property value information is from the link at Zillow.

Obviously, I don't know the particulars of Mr. Marshall's mortgage financing. He could be renting for all I know at the present moment, though it's not much of a leap to imagine an experienced 20 year airline pilot might have a picked up a mortgage along the way. I'm speculating, like everyone else. If you'd like to be certain, I suggest contacting one of the local real estate agents in the Zillow listing.

Interesting paper here on the phenomenon and statistics of murder-suicides in the US:

http://www.vpc.org/studies/amroul2012.pdf
barracuda

Postby coffin_dodger » Wed Feb 06, 2013 1:31 pm

barracuda wrote:Obviously, I don't know the particulars of Mr. Marshall's mortgage financing... I'm speculating, like everyone else.

Just so you know what 'underwater' means - it's the negative difference between the value of the property and the mortgage owed upon it.

We have no data available to confirm this, but you've managed put the guy $250k in debt and link that to his suicide.

Not much rigor here, mate.
coffin_dodger

Postby Hammer of Los » Wed Feb 06, 2013 1:36 pm

RE: anything good from 911 ... well, I met the love of my life (now wife) because of 911. Of course, shortly after we met we discovered that our paths would have come very close to crossing anyway - had 911 not occurred - but that particular circumstance would likely not have allowed us to interact long-term and become friends as we did.

Christ Elfy.

That's ironic.

I had kinda the opposite experience.

The Stormcrow is rarely welcome.

But I saw the clouds gather.

A hard rain is gonna fall.

F**kin' 911.

Last edited by Hammer of Los on Wed Feb 06, 2013 9:06 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Hammer of Los

Postby barracuda » Wed Feb 06, 2013 1:37 pm

coffin_dodger wrote:Not much rigor here, mate.

Excuse me, weren't you the guy who just had masked men coming in the door and forcing Marshall to watch his children being tortured and shot? And you're lecturing me about rigor. Okay.

I know that area of California very, very well. Anyone who bought a home there in 2004 at the height of the bubble is basically fucked.
barracuda

Postby coffin_dodger » Wed Feb 06, 2013 1:38 pm

barracuda wrote:If you'd like to be certain, I suggest contacting one of the local real estate agents in the Zillow listing.

LOL, as if the local real estate agents will have access to the mortgage details and outstanding amounts.
coffin_dodger

Postby barracuda » Wed Feb 06, 2013 1:40 pm

LOL yourself, they might be able to tell you the owners name, right?
barracuda

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion