"Big Bamboozle" 9/11 Truth Author And Family Found Dead

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Re: "Big Bamboozle" 9/11 Truth Author And Family Found Dead

Postby 8bitagent » Tue Feb 05, 2013 7:56 pm

If you want the real truth as to why I stated I don't suspect foul play...is that I guess deep down, I don't want to believe any of this nightmare shadow state world is true.
This guy reminds me of another researcher I really like, Daniel Hopsicker...both in angle/research/topic and appearance. What I am saying is the opposite of the reasons people lash out at 'conspiracy theorists'...
they say it's because people want to believe there's a 'they' to blame seemingly random shocking events, to make sense of it all in a better context. For me I accept a lot of para-political truths but *don't* want to...

It doesn't make any sense, this event. While there has been a number of strange deaths revolving around 9/11 people, this one feels more odd as I had just discovered his work and felt he was really on to something.
He was making a connection to the spook web of Arizona, Oklahoma, Florida and the mystery of Atta in Las Vegas...hot on the heels of "Awlaki purchased Atta's flight ticket" in the news.

As much as I don't want to believe this guy, who seemed like a good dad and intelligent sleuther did this, I guess I'm even more terrified to think this was *made* to look like a murder-suicide. And yeah, why the dog too?
That seems like a sick cherry on top.

JackRiddler wrote:After this post by the one who says he's the publicist there will be no end to this:

octagon420REDACTED 27 points 11 hours ago

He was convinced he had uncovered the TRUE people behind 9/11 . In his book he identified the training facilities and tactical plan used, I can only imagine at this point he may have gotten things right... We had been in contact with members of the 911 commission recently and foreign nationals.. Last time I spoke with him was 4 days ago and he was in good spirits looking forward to further book publishing and adventures... FFFFUUUUUUUU

Well that's news to me...
Last edited by 8bitagent on Wed Feb 06, 2013 2:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Do you know who I am? I am the arm, and I sound like this..."-man from another place, twin peaks fire walk with me
8bitagent

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: "Big Bamboozle" 9/11 Truth Author Massacres Family

Postby justdrew » Tue Feb 05, 2013 7:59 pm

in the first video I posted on page 1 he says something like "I now know exactly who did it"
By 1964 there were 1.5 million mobile phone users in the US
justdrew

Blog: View Blog (11)

Postby Wombaticus Rex » Tue Feb 05, 2013 8:16 pm

So will the book be released?
Wombaticus Rex

Postby jlaw172364 » Tue Feb 05, 2013 8:56 pm

As with the Aaron Swartz case, so many people write as if they were eyewitnesses to the events in question.

Were there any eyewitnesses? I don't recall reading that there were. I recall reading that somebody noticed that the childrens' social media went dark for a few days, and then they went over to the house and investigated, only to find a bunch of corpses.

That's more than enough time for a black ops team, whether it be government, or private sector, to do its dirty work, whether they were doing it the traditional, on-site way, or using some newfangled classified technologies from an off-site location.
jlaw172364

Postby StarmanSkye » Tue Feb 05, 2013 9:02 pm

DAMN - My heart sank when I saw this thread. I hoped it was an ackwardly-misleading title, as I have spoken highly of Marshall on this forum recently as I found him refreshingly smart, insightful, erudite & deeply committed to uncovering some of the more secret, well-hidden facts about the deep-nexus connections between the corrupt US corporate-military Deep State & its blackops partners among foreign Arab/Middle East governments/Intel Agencies that were complicit in pqlanningh & executing the devious False Flag 911 attacks.

I don't for ONE MINUTE believe the standard mainstream-media story about his suicide-and-murder of his kids AND THE Fuckin DOG.

Fer crying out loud -

Might as well believe Oswaldovitz Did JFK and Ruby offed him to spare Jackie the grief of a trial.

How best to discredit Marshall & the patiently-discovered evidence of deep rogue US & Saudi complicity in 911 than with this kind of blackops Suicide - w/ its subconscious 'message' of intimate family-style warning-retribution Murder - to OTHER potential or actively persistent-and-obstinate committed Truthseekers whose too-public witness/testimony is ackward, embarrassing & threatening to the parapolitical status-quo?

That his Suicide/Murder was subcontracted was my FIRST thought & remains my deep conviction. He was FAR too calm, deliberate, focused, organized, cool & capable to suddenly -snap- in such a horrible, devestating way, IMO.

From one of 26 Amazon Reviews of 'Bamboozled' -

http://www.amazon.com/Big-Bamboozle-11- ... 1468094580
-quote-
" I KNOW THIS AUTHOR! February 27, 2012
By TOPGUNNER
I heard Philip Marshall on a three hour interview on AM Coast to Coast earlier this month and couldn't believe it. I have flown numerous flights as a first officer for Marshall dating back to 1998 on the Boeing 727 and the later on the 767. He is one of the best airmen out here, an old school aviator with a quick wit and a cool head; the guy you want to see on your flight schedule and the guy you want up there when things go bad. Now I can say he's one hell of a writer. The evidence he presents is stunning. This book is going to infuriate airline employees and other victims of 9/11.

We all know there is something seriously wrong with the entire 9/11 episode. Now we can finally say, "Here it is. Here is the truth."

By far, this is the best book on the 9/11. There's no kook writings or wild theories. The only thing I can't understand is how this information has been obstructed for so long. All the aviation writing is authentic and clear. His recreation of all the hijacked flights, especially American 77, is chilling and answers virtually every question I had regarding how that flight was operated. It is ridiculously obvious that this tactical plan was planned from the inside.

I agree with EVERYTHING written in The Big Bamboozle. These boys on Wall Street and Capital Hill have crossed the bloodiest of lines and they won't get away with it. With the evidence compiled in this one book, the cat is out of the bag.
-end quote-

This guy claims to have flown & WORKED w./ Marshall, found him one of the coolest, most rationale & competant pilots he's known!

ie, Marshall was DANGEROUS to the fatcat perps, by his example & by his having lifted the corner of their deep secret history of treason & conspiracy.

And NOW his mass of cohesively-assembled evidence is tainted with the 'conspiracy nonsense' label?

I recommend everyone read the Amazon reviews of The Big Bamboozle for the kind of 'take' his readers had of what kind of person he was. He was making big waves among 911 Truth Community w/ public appearances, interviews and sales of his book, tying MANY loose ends together and keeping the research current and on-topic.

What a tragic coincidence too - I was JUST thinking about getting The Big Bamboozle, perhaps along w/ his 2008 work False Flag 911.

RIP, Another of the Heroic Truthteller Fallen Ones ...
StarmanSkye

Postby DrEvil » Wed Feb 06, 2013 12:05 am

This story certainly smells a lot more false-flag-ish than Sandy Hook, but on the other hand - things like this happen all the time. Here in Norway members of the national guard used to be issued an AG3 assault rifle to keep at home (you know, in case the commies invaded). They stopped doing that after a few too many guys couldn't handle losing their job, wife, custody or whatever, and ended up killing their entire family and themselves.

Whatever the truth I wouldn't mind reading his latest book.

Edit: spelling
"I only read American. I want my fantasy pure." - Dave
DrEvil

Postby JackRiddler » Wed Feb 06, 2013 12:25 am

8bit, would you mind much changing the title of this thread? I'm only suggesting. "Big Bamboozle" author in alleged family murder-suicide?
We meet at the borders of our being, we dream something of each others reality. - Harvey of R.I.

To Justice my maker from on high did incline:
I am by virtue of its might divine,
The highest Wisdom and the first Love.

TopSecret WallSt. Iraq & more
JackRiddler

Postby Nordic » Wed Feb 06, 2013 1:05 am

What are the odds of this guy suddenly turning into a family killer, versus the odds that he was on the Danny Casolaro path and was pissing off the wrong people?

Occam's Razor and all that.

What was he thinking -- he was telling everyone he knew whodunnit and was going to go full blown snitch on the perps of one of the most brazen acts of pure evil in history?

Did he really think they were gonna let him go public with that?

Let's face it, if one of us "figured it out" I'm pretty sure most if us would have the sense of self preservation to keep it to ourselves.

This guy should have known better.

At the same time I applaud his bravery but I've always wondered what the difference is between bravery and stupidity.

Especially when your children are involved.

If you're gonna do something like this, you'd better cover your ass, so that if something happens to you, the truth will come out. That old trick.

Didn't this guy know about Casolaro, the "Washington Madame" and so many of the others? What was he thinking?
"He who wounds the ecosphere literally wounds God" -- Philip K. Dick
Nordic

Blog: View Blog (6)

Postby Nordic » Wed Feb 06, 2013 1:15 am

As much as I don't want to believe this guy, who seemed
like a good dad and intelligent sleuther did this, I guess
I'm even more terrified to think this was *made* to look like
a murder-suicide. And yeah, why the dog too?
That seems like a sick cherry on top.

To some, the sick cherry is reason enough. They get off on doing unthinkable sick shit. That's how evil people often get away with their crimes -- because they literally do the unthinkable. 9/11 is a perfect example of this. (I remember saying out loud after 9/11 that I didn't want to live in a world where human beings would do this sort of thing -- but the people who did it were probably orgasmically happy). Torturing children in front of their parents is another -- and something we know happened at Abu Ghraib just as one fer instance.

Can we really even wish to be in denial about the evil of this shadow-state and its players at this point? Well a lot of people are, but they don't tend to spend any time here.

Today is the 10th anniversary of Colin Powell's presentation to the UN which sealed the deal on the wholesale slaughter of hundreds of thousands of our fellow human beings in Iraq. Colin Powell lives very well and probably sleeps fine at night.
"He who wounds the ecosphere literally wounds God" -- Philip K. Dick
Nordic

Blog: View Blog (6)

Postby Karmamatterz » Wed Feb 06, 2013 1:39 am

Of course he was a wack job that murdered his kids, dog and then himself.

RIGHT????????

I mean hell, he was a conspiracy theorist and they are all WHACKED,

Now this guy is whacked, and nobody knows who did it but the dead man and possibly an assassin that possibly may have killed all of them.

Omg, I'm dumb founded to read some of your comments. I've lurked on this site for years, rarely posting so I know you are unfamiliar with me. I'm absolutely bamboozled by some of you. You read a f*king wire story and believe it as pure fact? What a joke. Somebody tell me just what the hell was RIGOROUS about reading a frackking wire story and believing the thing as pure fact. Please!

Seriously, I'm so incredibly not impressed. This story screams foul play but few of you actually have the common sense to, see that. You don't have to be Sherlock Holmes to look at this and seriously wonder what the hell evil shit was going on here.

And somebody wrote he deserved this because he flew planes for various agencies back in the day. Really? Got a God complex?

The dude had more balls than most of you for sticking his neck out and actually writing a book and doing the circuit to get his word out about 9/11. He wrote some provacative stuff, and by outside appearances seemed damn credible. Who among you had the balls to do what he did prior to this horrible event?

Anybody?

Right, thought so......

And you bitch because he made a few bucks selling what he worked on. Seriously?

The dude obviously spent thousands of hours working on his stuff, and probably spent his own money for research, travel or whatever. But you b*tch that he profited off of 9/11. He probably didn't even break even on his expenses.

LAME

This thing smells fishy as all hell. Until you do your own real investigative work maybe a few of you should just stick to the usual complaining about all sorts of other crap you excel at.

Get off your asses and fly to the county he lived in. Dig up info on the cops, the medical examiner, get the autopsy report. Ask about powder burns, find out if he was on medication. Find out the relationship he had with his kid's mother, was it good, or ugly. Was he seeing a counselor, in therapy? Did he own the murder weapons?

Sheesh, that is just scratching the surface, so many other things to look at. Some of those things would be finding out what was on his computer(s), phones etc. Who did he call in his last several days? who and what did he text? What files on his computer were last modified and when. Did he have a last will, if so what was in it? Was there other family listed in any obits? What would they say about him? Did he recently have an affair or had his children's mother?

DID or does the FBI or any other law enforcement agency of the alphabet type have open investigations on him? What would his former buddies who flew/smuggled with him say about him? What would his former commercial airline pilot co-workers say about him?

Did he have trusted friends that could shed light on this?

Or did he get whacked because he found out the wrong stuff?

Ad how convenient, another conspiracy theorist is proven to be criminally deranged and kills his kids and the family dog.

Nordic and a few others, thank you for stating what ought to seem obvious.

Jesus Mary and Joseph people! WTF!!!
Karmamatterz

Postby barracuda » Wed Feb 06, 2013 1:52 am

Karmamatterz wrote:Get off your asses and fly to the county he lived in.

What's wrong with you, are your legs broken?

I didn't realize that all an admitted spook contractor who flew guns and coke in and out of Mena had to do was self-publish two 911 books to receive a get-out-of-jail card on RI. I thought the general idea around here was that Iran Contra was a massive criminal endeavor. Guess I had that wrong.

I don't take anything at face value, but let's face it, this guy had personal problems. Why ignore them? I guess it's easier to make up a story about covert ops smoking his dog and kids. And who knows, it might be true.

[Marshall] had been arrested on Dec. 5, 2008, for suspicion of battery, disturbing the peace and making annoying or threatening phone calls. No charges were filed in the case, which stemmed from a call made to police by Marshall’s estranged wife, Sean, and her sister, Erin Chamberlain, of Murphys.

According to police reports, Philip became involved in an argument with Chamberlain outside of Sean’s home on the 100 block of Fieldstone Drive in Murphys. The argument stemmed from Philip wanting to see Macaila. During the argument, he allegedly slapped Chamberlain in the face. Hewitt said charges were not filed ultimately “due to credibility issues with witnesses.”

Four weeks earlier, on Nov. 8, Philip called police to allege Sean had burglarized his home and taken prescription medications.

She was arrested for suspicion of first-degree burglary and possession of drugs without a required prescription. Information on what that medication was specifically, whether charges were filed and the outcome of the case were not immediately available Monday.

[Marshall's wife Sean] filed for divorce on Oct. 15, 2012, citing irreconcilable differences and petitioned for joint custody. Philip Marshall had not responded to his wife’s filing at the time of his death. A hearing on the matter had been scheduled for Feb. 25 in the Calaveras County Superior Court.

http://www.uniondemocrat.com/News/Local ... ils-emerge

His wife filed for divorce and custody five months ago and he hadn't responded? That's a bit of a red flag.

The Marshall home at 1259 Sandalwood Drive was purchased in 2004 for $582,000. It is now worth $344,322 according to Zillow.

The first eighty-five pages of Big Bamboozle can be read on Amazon for free, btw.
barracuda

Postby Project Willow » Wed Feb 06, 2013 2:00 am

barracuda wrote:I didn't realize that all an admitted spook contractor who flew guns and coke in and out of Mena had to do was self-publish two 911 books to receive a get-out-of-jail card on RI. I thought the general idea around here was that Iran Contra was a massive criminal endeavor. Guess I had that wrong.

I've only heard one interview with him, but he said he was unwitting at the time.
Project Willow

Blog: View Blog (1)

Postby barracuda » Wed Feb 06, 2013 2:03 am

How does one unwittingly fly missions with Barry Seal out of Mena in a Learjet full of guns? In the interviews I've heard, he makes it clear that's what was going on.
barracuda

Postby Karmamatterz » Wed Feb 06, 2013 2:04 am

That news article, if it's credible, addresses one of my questions, the relationships with his kid's mother. It was probably not good. Otherwise there is little or no valuable information to be gleaned.

Who the heck doesn't have personal problems? Divorces can bring out the worst in people and are not necessarily a good general indicator of what somebody is like outside of that.

I still detect the judge and jury is ready to sentence because he flew planes and was a smuggler. Not saying that was good or bad, which is why I'm not judging him on that merit.
Karmamatterz

Postby justdrew » Wed Feb 06, 2013 2:10 am

very few news stories on this.

Philip Marshall and Philip Randolph Marshall are VERY common names

Since when is a woman ever named Sean? Only ever known it as a male name.

when was the divorce? (they weren't yet divorced, she had filed, but it had gone no further, they were living separately. possibly some custody issues existed.) how long had they been married, were Sean and Philip both the biological parents of the kids? Can someone access the divorce court records? (there wouldn't be much, she only cited 'irreconcilable differences' so there wouldn't be much else).

Some sort of prescription medicine, possibly Philip's unless it was one of the kids.

Was he currently doing work as a pilot? (no, but still licensed) When had he last flown? (last flown signs over stadiums during football team practices, see article below)

Murder-suicide in Murphys
Written by Craig Cassidy, The Union Democrat February 03, 2013 10:34 am

Two Murphys teens and their father are dead in an apparent murder-suicide.

The incident was reported about 3:10 p.m. Saturday, on the 1200 block of Sandalwood Drive, in the Forest Meadows subdivision.

The Calaveras County Sheriff's Office identified the victims as Alex Marshall, 17, and Macaila Marshall, 14. Both are students at Bret Harte High School.

The alleged shooter was their father, Philip Randolph Marshall, 54.

The date of the incident is unclear, but is believed to have been between Thursday and Saturday afternoon. No neighbors heard gunshots, officials said.

Two friends of the slain teens became concerned when they hand't heard from them. Their last contact was Thursday, according to the Sheriff's Office.

They went to the Marshall residence about 3 p.m. Saturday to check up on Alex and Macaila and, through a window, saw Phillip Marshall lying on the floor in a pool of blood, according to a sheriff's report.

Sheriff's deputies were called. Upon entering the home, the deputies found the bodies of Marshall and his children. The two teens were lying on the couch, said Sheriff's Office spokesman Sgt. Chris Hewitt.

Each victims apparently died of a single gunshot to the head, the weapon being a Glock semi-automatic handgun, Hewitt said.

The father was lying on the floor. The handgun was under him.

The family dog was found dead in a bedroom.

A post-mortem examination will be conducted to determine Philip Marshall and the victims' actual cause of death, the Sheriff's Office said in a prepared statement.

The victims' mother, Philip Marshall's estranged wife, Sean A. Marshall, was out of the country, traveling in Turkey, at the time of the incident. She was found and notified of the deaths, the Sheriff's Office reported.

Additional details in the investigation were unavailable.

A motive was unknown.

Hewitt said the father appeared to be well-respected in the community. News stories indicate he was an Ebbetts Pass Little League coach for his son's team a few years ago.

"I was told he was an airline pilot," Hewitt said.

Federal Aviation Administration records confirm he has an "airline transport" license. Who he worked for was unclear.

"They are upstanding members of the community."

a newer story...

Family details emerge
Written by Sean Janssen, The Union Democrat February 05, 2013 12:55 pm

Whatever Philip Marshall did, he never seemed to do it halfway.

The 54-year-old Murphys pilot, author and former Little League coach went to great lengths in devotion to causes that inspired passion in him. In recent years, that meant an investigation of the 9-11 terrorist attacks and a campaign to end a suspension of his favorite pro-football team’s head coach that garnered national attention.

No one who knew him got any impression he was capable of shooting and killing his own two teenaged children late last week before turning the gun on himself.

No note or any explanation for the brutal crime could be found when investigators visited the crime scene during the weekend, Calaveras County Sheriff’s Office spokesman Sgt. Chris Hewitt said.

“Foul play by outside persons has been ruled out,” Hewitt added, “and evidence at the scene confirmed that Philip Marshall was the shooter.”

Calaveras County Coroner Kevin Raggio confirmed Monday that Marshall and son Alex, 17, and daughter Macaila, 14, each died as a result of a single gunshot wound to the head.

Raggio said a full autopsy is scheduled today, but he does not expect the results to reveal much more than that.

“In 28 years (as a funeral home director), 11 or 12 as the coroner, I’ve never seen anything like this,” Raggio said. “This kind of thing happens someplace else. You don’t expect this kind of thing to happen here.”

The autopsy will likely give a better indication of when the deaths occurred. The shootings are believed to have occurred sometime between late Thursday and their discovery Saturday afternoon by friends of the Marshall siblings.

Hewitt said the 9mm Glock semiautomatic pistol used by Marshall is legal to own in California. Investigators as of Monday hadn’t been able to determine if it was registered to him.

An initial statement from the Sheriff’s Office indicated Marshall had no prior contact with law enforcement.

However, Hewitt said further research Monday showed he had been arrested on Dec. 5, 2008, for suspicion of battery, disturbing the peace and making annoying or threatening phone calls. No charges were filed in the case, which stemmed from a call made to police by Marshall’s estranged wife, Sean, and her sister, Erin Chamberlain, of Murphys.

According to police reports, Philip became involved in an argument with Chamberlain outside of Sean’s home on the 100 block of Fieldstone Drive in Murphys. The argument stemmed from Philip wanting to see Macaila. During the argument, he allegedly slapped Chamberlain in the face. Hewitt said charges were not filed ultimately “due to credibility issues with witnesses.”

Four weeks earlier, on Nov. 8, Philip called police to allege Sean had burglarized his home and taken prescription medications.

She was arrested for suspicion of first-degree burglary and possession of drugs without a required prescription. Information on what that medication was specifically, whether charges were filed and the outcome of the case were not immediately available Monday.

Calaveras County Superior Court documents indicated the Marshalls separated in 2008 and Sean moved out of the couple’s Forest Meadows home, where the deaths occurred. She later moved to the Fieldstone home, spent time in Santa Barbara and later relocated to Angels Camp.

She filed for divorce on Oct. 15, 2012, citing irreconcilable differences and petitioned for joint custody. Philip Marshall had not responded to his wife’s filing at the time of his death. A hearing on the matter had been scheduled for Feb. 25 in the Calaveras County Superior Court.

Philip Marshall gained some attention for his decade-long investigation of the Sept. 11 tragedy. He wrote a book, “The Big Bamboozle,” with editions published through a small publishing house known as Pleasant Mount Press and CreateSpace, an outfit that assists self-publishers.

Marshall touted his experience flying commercial jetliners. He claimed to have worked as a “contract pilot” for covert CIA operations during the Iran-Contra scandal to boost his credibility. He appeared in podcast interviews with hosts willing to provide a forum for his conclusions that American and Saudi governments secretly planned the 9-11 attacks.

A columnist for the weekly Santa Barbara Independent interviewed Marshall in September and wrote that he “can’t get a nibble” on the 9/11 theories, particularly compared with the relative success of his “Free Sean Payton” campaign.

In various interviews, Marshall indicated he felt Payton, head coach of his beloved New Orleans Saints, got a bum rap from NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell, who suspended him for the season in relation to a controversial “bounty system” that encouraged Saints players to injure their opponents.

Though it had been several years since Marshall flew for United Airlines, FAA records show he maintained his pilot’s license. He took to a private plane in August and September to fly over the Saints’ practice field as well as MetLife Stadium in East Rutherford, N.J., home to the NFL’s New York Giants and Jets.

Marshall’s plane carried a banner with the “Free Sean Payton” message in each case. New Orleans’ WWL Radio reported the flight plan for the MetLife fly-over would take him over the Statue of Liberty, Manhattan and the Hudson River. The route also would have provided a bird’s eye view of Ground Zero.

His passion for the Saints began when he attended the club’s inaugural game in 1967 with his father, WWL reported.

Though many sympathetic NFL fans seemed to agree with Marshall’s anti-authority message in the Payton affair, it ultimately fell on deaf ears. The league did not reinstate the coach until Jan. 23, about a week before Marshall’s anger tragically turned on his family.
Last edited by justdrew on Wed Feb 06, 2013 2:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
By 1964 there were 1.5 million mobile phone users in the US
justdrew

Blog: View Blog (11)

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion