"Big Bamboozle" 9/11 Truth Author And Family Found Dead

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Re: "Big Bamboozle" 9/11 Truth Author And Family Found Dead

Postby conniption » Sat Mar 23, 2013 8:16 pm

FourthBase wrote:
conniption wrote:
FourthBase wrote:
conniption wrote:I wish you'd knock ^this kind^ of shit off, FB. Wtf.

RI is RI. It takes all kinds of people.

We're not special. We're not a cult. (and if you are so fuckin' special, I'm outta here.)

Give it a rest. Please.

Fuck that shit. Please.

Uh...please elaborate?

No. Not right now. Sorry.

Great, well, if you don't mind then, I will.
I won't be giving it a rest, I won't be fucking any shit.

Do you see anywhere else quite like this board? No. You're probably wrong if you say you do. But if there are...great! Let's hear it! Less pressure! Are you afraid of this board drawing attention? Like, maybe we're being monitored? It would surprise me if we weren't. This board must set off keyword nets somewhere dark and deep, every hour, on the hour. And...so? How does or should that make a difference? If not that concern...what, then? You don't like the idea of belonging to a cult, right. Who the fuck said anything about a cult? A cult of what, anyway? A cult of individuality, skepticism, criticism, knowledge, truth-seeking, conversation, speculation? What would be wrong with being special? I can see how being special might be hazardous to our health, if it goes to our individual or collective heads, or (more forboding) if it possibly threatens the wrong people, the wrong institutions. What, is acknowledging any specialness supposed to make any specialness more dangerous? Like, some officer at the Pentagon suddenly grows pale and mutters, "Oh my god, they...they know...they know they're special. Sound the alarm!" LMAO. What might be more dangerous is if we are special, this space is special, and we don't recognize it. And, did I not also say, exactly, "It takes all kinds"?

We Are Not The Best. To hell with The Best.

Unlike Ted Williams, I am not a team player, FB. I would no more cozy up to...say... the likes of Barracuda, as I would cozy up to a rattlesnake.

You go on. What do I care.

(I'm going to regret this post in the morning.)
conniption

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby FourthBase » Sat Mar 23, 2013 8:36 pm

conniption wrote:
FourthBase wrote:
conniption wrote:
FourthBase wrote:
conniption wrote:I wish you'd knock ^this kind^ of shit off, FB. Wtf.

RI is RI. It takes all kinds of people.

We're not special. We're not a cult. (and if you are so fuckin' special, I'm outta here.)

Give it a rest. Please.

Fuck that shit. Please.

Uh...please elaborate?

No. Not right now. Sorry.

Great, well, if you don't mind then, I will.
I won't be giving it a rest, I won't be fucking any shit.

Do you see anywhere else quite like this board? No. You're probably wrong if you say you do. But if there are...great! Let's hear it! Less pressure! Are you afraid of this board drawing attention? Like, maybe we're being monitored? It would surprise me if we weren't. This board must set off keyword nets somewhere dark and deep, every hour, on the hour. And...so? How does or should that make a difference? If not that concern...what, then? You don't like the idea of belonging to a cult, right. Who the fuck said anything about a cult? A cult of what, anyway? A cult of individuality, skepticism, criticism, knowledge, truth-seeking, conversation, speculation? What would be wrong with being special? I can see how being special might be hazardous to our health, if it goes to our individual or collective heads, or (more forboding) if it possibly threatens the wrong people, the wrong institutions. What, is acknowledging any specialness supposed to make any specialness more dangerous? Like, some officer at the Pentagon suddenly grows pale and mutters, "Oh my god, they...they know...they know they're special. Sound the alarm!" LMAO. What might be more dangerous is if we are special, this space is special, and we don't recognize it. And, did I not also say, exactly, "It takes all kinds"?

We Are Not The Best. To hell with The Best.

Unlike Ted Williams, I am not a team player, FB. I would no more cozy up to...say... the likes of Barracuda, as I would cozy up to a rattlesnake.

You go on. What do I care.

(I'm going to regret this post in the morning.)

I know you must hate the team sports metaphor, but, tough shit, lol. A lot of great teams had terrible team chemistry, contrary to popular opinion. Championship teams where every player took a separate limo home, where there were fistfights in the locker room or clubhouse. Still, they played, they competed, they won. Obviously, the metaphor fails in some basic aspects. Like, to us, what in the hell would "winning" be? Uncovering a truth that puts the Criminal Ruling Class in prison? Brainstorming a philosophy, perspective, or unorthodox scientific theory that winds up helping the world heal? Maybe. I don't know. Maybe not. Maybe nothing. I haven't really pushed the metaphor to its analogical limits. It's just my personal shorthand, as a diehard sports fan. Maybe others would prefer a musical band metaphor. Even there, great bands have notoriously often been riddled with intra-band feuds and loathing. Still, they played, they inspired, they won. Their "win" in the form of an effect on mass society, gold records, artistic immortality.

Do I also detect a suspicion that somehow my sports metaphor, by using the language of a game, relates to a view of this board and our conversations as some kind of loathesome fucking ARG? Holy shit, NO, if that is part of what you had in mind, what has your titties twisted. No, indeed: Fuck that shit.

We are not the best group of people conversing in one place on a daily basis about the realm of what is commonly labeled "conspiracy theory" and paranormal "pseudoscience"? Really? Then where else, who else? I would love to know. It would relax me to know. I might even give this shit a rest, upon knowing.
“Joy is a current of energy in your body, like chlorophyll or sunlight,
that fills you up and makes you naturally want to do your best.” - Bill Russell
FourthBase

Postby Jerky » Sat Mar 23, 2013 8:59 pm

Okay, ENOUGH with the hyper-emotional hysterics from EVERYBODY already!

Send me y'alls home addresses in a PM and I'll happily mail you all off some sanitary napkins to take care of your aching pussies, a'ight?!

I mean, for fuck's sake, guys.

YOPJ
Jerky

Postby FourthBase » Sat Mar 23, 2013 9:15 pm

Jerky wrote:Okay, ENOUGH with the hyper-emotional hysterics from EVERYBODY already!

Send me y'alls home addresses in a PM and I'll happily mail you all off some sanitary napkins to take care of your aching pussies, a'ight?!

I mean, for fuck's sake, guys.

YOPJ

Projecting much, lol?

I can see where the dust-up between me and 'cuda, and perhaps the post from conniption, could be seen (by someone who likes to trade in sexist terminology, which I am sure someone else would've noted if I weren't addressing it here parenthetically) as hyper-emotional PMS-ing, or whatever. Guilty as charged, for those. (Not to accept any supposed inferiority or shame in having female problems, just to accept the description...I think guys also have times of the month, anyway, to some extent.) But you misread the other posts if you're also applying that terminology to them. Anyway, yeah, can we not lash out emotionally? Like you just did, lol? That would be cool, not doing that.
“Joy is a current of energy in your body, like chlorophyll or sunlight,
that fills you up and makes you naturally want to do your best.” - Bill Russell
FourthBase

Postby DrVolin » Sat Mar 23, 2013 10:42 pm

This thread has reached the end of its useful life.
all these dreams are swept aside
By bloody hands of the hypnotized
Who carry the cross of homicide
And history bears the scars of our civil wars

--Guns and Roses
DrVolin

Previous

Return to General Discussion