Former LAPD Officer's Manifesto & Shooting

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Re: Former LAPD Officer's Manifesto & Shooting

Postby FourthBase » Sat Feb 09, 2013 10:18 am

Alchemy wrote:With the way LAPD is brazenly opening fire at any truck that looks like his, arent they sort of proving his point that they are all a bunch of corrupt trigger happy morons?

Yes.
“Joy is a current of energy in your body, like chlorophyll or sunlight,
that fills you up and makes you naturally want to do your best.” - Bill Russell
FourthBase

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby FourthBase » Sat Feb 09, 2013 10:19 am

Alchemy wrote:Ok fired in 2008, WHEN WAS HE IN THE MILITARY what years and what has he been doing the last 4 years since he got fired, anyone know?

FourthBase

Postby Hunter » Sat Feb 09, 2013 11:05 am

Be real interesting to see how a jury treats this guy if he goes to trial, there seems to be a lot of people who agree with his complaints not necessarily the way he is handling it, but it would certainly be interesting to see how a jury would respond, he should really try and stay alive and not do himself in (although I am sure they will kill him on sight) and let this go to trial where he could really be heard and his complaints addressed.

I would imagine a jury would convict him but if you get one or two people on a jury who have had real life experience with hard core police corruption or brutality, it could swing in his favor.

Pretty heavy **** right here, this guy knows his stuff:

Bratton, Beck, Hayes, Tingirides, Eisenberg, Martella, Quan, Evans, Hernandez, Villanueva/Gallegos, and Anderson. Your lack of ethics and conspiring to wrong a just individual are over.
Suppressing the truth will lead to deadly consequences for you and your family. There will be an element of surprise where you work, live, eat, and sleep. I will utilize ISR at your home, workplace, and all locations in between. I will utilize OSINT to discover your residences, spouses workplaces, and children's schools. IMINT to coordinate and plan attacks on your fixed locations. Its amazing whats on NIPR. HUMINT will be utilized to collect personal schedules of targets. I never had the opportunity to have a family of my own, I'm terminating yours. Quan, Anderson, Evans, and BOR members Look your wives/husbands and surviving children directly in the face and tell them the truth as to why your children are dead.

ISR= The acronym I.S.R. represents a trained course of action that can manage conflict though a working matrix of three interrelated principles; Intercept, Stabilize and Resolve.The guiding philosophy in this method's design is to safely and efficiently intercede, control and effectively conclude any scenario regardless of the level of resistance that the trained personnel encounters.

OSINT=Open Source Intelligence--intelligence collected from publicly available sources. Facebook et al.

IMINT--imagery intelligence, is an intelligence gathering discipline which collects information via satellite and aerial and ground photography.

NIPR=Non-secure Internet Protocol Router Network (Used heavily by DOD)

HUMINT= Human Intelligence, basically social engineering and other intelligence gathered by means of interpersonal contact and socially engineering others in to freely giving up information about a mark or target.

My guess is that he will lay low now for a bit and gather his intell and get his bearings and then strike again, repeat, lay low, strike, etc etc. He may get away with this for a while with his level of training as he will always be three steps ahead of them and who knows what kind of technical equipment he has, can he listen to their scanners? Most likely. The element of surprise is all his and I cant imagine the people on that list will be sleeping or doing much for the next...possibly long time...but watching their backs and being constantly on the move. Even if he doesnt do anything from here on out, he has effectively changed their lives forever and not for the better or at least as long as he remains on the loose. What a nightmare.

The one thing working terribly against him is you cant really miss the guy, he is huge and very unique looking and wont blend in well in a crowd or walking the streets.

It will be interesting to see just how long he can remain free, especially in the post 9-11 national security state world we live in now. They have a lot of tools at their disposal these days and most people think you cannot escape the matrix they have created since 9-11 and this could certainly be a test case to that end to see just how long a person can steer clear of their drag net.

He says the killing wont stop until they hold a live press conference and admit he was railroaded and terminated, his career ruined, and clear his name for being a whistle blower and exposing police corruption and brutality on the streets of LA.

I dont know how the fuck I feel about this and that makes me nervous. On the one hand this guy is like John Rambo, you hate to see the killing and violence but you wonder if the victims are really victims at all and if whats being done is for the greater good. I cant stand violence of any kind but reading his manifesto I am having a hard time disagreeing with him, does anyone else feel this way?

Certainly I wish he could find a better way to deal with this...
Hunter

Postby FourthBase » Sat Feb 09, 2013 11:16 am

Alchemy wrote:It will be interesting to see just how long he can remain free, especially in the post 9-11 national security state world we live in now. They have a lot of tools at their disposal these days and most people think you cannot escape the matrix they have created since 9-11 and this could certainly be a test case to that end to see just how long a person can steer clear of their drag net.

He says the killing wont stop until they hold a live press conference and admit he was railroaded and terminated, his career ruined, and clear his name for being a whistle blower and exposing police corruption and brutality on the streets of LA.

I dont know how the fuck I feel about this and that makes me nervous. On the one hand this guy is like John Rambo, you hate to see the killing and violence but you wonder if the victims are really victims at all and if whats being done is for the greater good. I cant stand violence of any kind but reading his manifesto I am having a hard time disagreeing with him, does anyone else feel this way?

You mean...anyone else besides me, who made basically the same points upthread, lol?
But yeah, I pretty much feel exactly the same way.
FourthBase

Postby General Patton » Sat Feb 09, 2013 11:30 am

Alchemy wrote:
My guess is that he will lay low now for a bit and gather his intell and get his bearings and then strike again, repeat, lay low, strike, etc etc. He may get away with this for a while with his level of training as he will always be three steps ahead of them and who knows what kind of technical equipment he has, can he listen to their scanners? Most likely. The element of surprise is all his and I cant imagine the people on that list will be sleeping or doing much for the next...possibly long time...but watching their backs and being constantly on the move. Even if he doesnt do anything from here on out, he has effectively changed their lives forever and not for the better or at least as long as he remains on the loose. What a nightmare.

Heyo,

Here's what we have on his service records thus far:

Home of Record: La Palma, CA
Date Commissioned: 3 July 2002
Loss Date: 1 Feb 2013
Rank/Date of Rank: Lieutenant / 1 August 2006
Service Dates/Assignments:
Various Reserve Units 1Dec2009 21Jan2010
Navy Reserve NAS Fallon, NV 7Mar2009 30Nov2009
Navy Mobilization Processing Site (NMPS)
San Diego, CA 23Apr2007 29May2007
Coastal Riverine Group Two Det Bahrain 3Nov2006 23Apr2007
Coastal Riverine Group One, San Diego, CA 10Jul2006 31Oct2006
NMPS San Diego, CA 6Jul2006 10Jul2006
Mobile Inshore Undersea Warfare Unit 23Jun2004 28Feb2006
Navy Personnel Command 16Jun2004 22Jun2004
Various Aviation Training Units 4Jul2002 15Jun2004
Awards and Decorations:
National Defense Service Medal
Iraq Campaign Medal
Global War on Terrorism Service Medal
Sea Service Deployment Medal
Navy Marine Corps Overseas Service Ribbon
Armed Forces Reserve Medal w/ “M” Device
Rifle Marksman Ribbon
Pistol Expert Medal

140-159 on the rifle and 228-240 on the pistol. Pistol qualifiers are easier than rifle, so that makes him a decent shot but not a competition grade shooter. He doesn't have a combat ribbon, which you can get even if your base just gets attacked by mortars. Overall his training is actually pretty average, there's tens of thousands of guys out there like this. With that being said, he has done remarkably well, he's got them running through Nevada, Arizona, California and Mexico at once, he's kept the LAPD on full tactical alert, and had LAPD searching through the remote big bear area after it took them about 3 hours to drop in on his vehicle that was reported on fire.

He can listen to the scanners. I've been streaming the scanners from my cellphone for shits and giggles, they're still announcing watch changes, detective meetings, addresses of calls, ect...

штрафбат вперед
General Patton

Postby Wombaticus Rex » Sat Feb 09, 2013 11:34 am

Alchemy wrote:ISR= The acronym I.S.R. represents a trained course of action that can manage conflict though a working matrix of three interrelated principles; Intercept, Stabilize and Resolve.The guiding philosophy in this method's design is to safely and efficiently intercede, control and effectively conclude any scenario regardless of the level of resistance that the trained personnel encounters.

That is not the ISR you're looking for.

Intelligence, Surveillance, Reconnaissance.
Wombaticus Rex

Postby Wombaticus Rex » Sat Feb 09, 2013 11:37 am

Also, got another one I can clear up for you right quick:

Alchemy wrote:I dont know how the fuck I feel about this and that makes me nervous. On the one hand this guy is like John Rambo, you hate to see the killing and violence but you wonder if the victims are really victims at all and if whats being done is for the greater good.

Killing women and children ≠ "the greater good"

That's the same lie that makes every strain of Fascism the bountiful gift to mankind that it is. There is no higher synthesis, only corpses and words.

Infected by the derrangement of the system, but aren't we all. Cheers to moral ambiguity, though, I have no beef with that.
Wombaticus Rex

Postby 8bitagent » Sat Feb 09, 2013 11:45 am

Am I living in bizarro world? Despite this guy blowing the whistle on corruption beyond systemic and rife within LAPD operations...this guy is killing innocent civilians. And is saying that the children and relatives
of cops are targets. Come on folks. I consider Bradley Manning a hero, but if he had started shooting innocent people...that's just evil to me. Do we think Zodiac is a hero? He did the same thing. Walked up to a couple
parked in a car and shot em' dead, and he had his own manifesto and reasoning.

Personality wise, I do get a 'big teddybear' vibe from this guy rather than 'trained psycho killer'. But I will never support people behind innocent blood. Every day Obama in my book is a mass murderer, despite any lofty goals or things he may say. Even beloved JFK and Lincoln were behind some pretty terrible stuff at one point.

And yeah, while his physical stature and appearance would seem like it'd be hard for him to hide...Eric Rudolf wasnt a shrimpy guy either, tho he somehow managed to live in the woods for some time with help from a couple of people.
"Do you know who I am? I am the arm, and I sound like this..."-man from another place, twin peaks fire walk with me
8bitagent

Postby FourthBase » Sat Feb 09, 2013 12:03 pm

Yeah, that's ultimately what ruins any "Go, Chocolate Rambo, Go!" vibe this dude might have engendered. Murdering innocent people, no matter if they're the children of un-innocent people, no matter how righteous your cause, is evil. The end. I really hope he doesn't kill anyone else. But, yes, I also hope they don't catch him for a long, long while. For our sake, not his.

Edit: Actually, there's another thing I hope for, and it's for all the injustices that drove this guy to commit evil to finally be acknowledged and addressed and rectified. I mean, that's what makes this whole thing relatively awesome as far as these evil spree things go. He's not just some indiscriminate monster with an unreal grudge. His grudges are legit. Are they not? Does anyone here doubt a single thing he said about the LAPD? It's only his decision to respond in this specific innocent-murdering way that isn't legit, that is in fact evil.
FourthBase

Postby Wombaticus Rex » Sat Feb 09, 2013 12:15 pm

^^Indeed, and even NPR is toeing the line of his "allegations" and "disturbing manifesto" and "possible mental illness" -- nobody buys it here. I have been surprised by the broad popular support for his manifesto -- not the shootings, but the manifesto.

Folks in the office on Friday were having very supportive conversations about Dorner, I was shocked. Then I remembered I live in Vermont again. Still getting over my midwest PTSD.
Wombaticus Rex

Postby 8bitagent » Sat Feb 09, 2013 12:22 pm

FourthBase wrote:Yeah, that's ultimately what ruins any "Go, Chocolate Rambo, Go!" vibe this dude might have engendered. Murdering innocent people, no matter if they're the children of un-innocent people, no matter how righteous your cause, is evil. The end. I really hope he doesn't kill anyone else. But, yes, I also hope they don't catch him for a long, long while. For our sake, not his.

Edit: Actually, there's another thing I hope for, and it's for all the injustices that drove this guy to commit evil to finally be acknowledged and addressed and rectified. I mean, that's what makes this whole thing relatively awesome as far as these evil spree things go. He's not just some indiscriminate monster with an unreal grudge. His grudges are legit. Are they not? Does anyone here doubt a single thing he said about the LAPD? It's only his decision to respond in this specific innocent-murdering way that isn't legit, that is in fact evil.

Well in essence he's like that woman who bravely stood up live on C-Span during the White House press thing in early 2012 where they "came out" formally acknowledging the drone strikes. Except, only if
she started shooting people. This really ties in too, with another California mystery; the Philip Marshall situation. Here's a guy who to be was blowing the lid off 9/11 in a way I personally had never seen before, yet because he either did or is perceived to have killed his kids people will just say "oh yeah, that nut who killed his kids". The message is lost. The right wing was mad that ultimately, Bill Ayers and the Weather Underground finally had their anti war message trump their terrorism. So sometimes history does look kindly upon people who have used violence to make a point. It could be my perception and own bias. If say, the White Rose Society had taken up terrorism and shootings against Nazis that sometimes unfortunately included civilians, I and most people would still look very favorably upon them.

In other words it sucks that his message will be buried. On the other hand, you look at Anders Breivik. He massacres 77 people including mostly teenagers, because "Norway has become too liberal and tolerant".
I would be a hypocrite to angrily point at the Obama administration for defending their decision to kill a 16 year old American kid just because his father was a suspected terrorist supporter and yet not reprimand this guy
for saying children of corrupt officials were a legit target.
"Do you know who I am? I am the arm, and I sound like this..."-man from another place, twin peaks fire walk with me
8bitagent

Postby Hunter » Sat Feb 09, 2013 6:12 pm

Women and children should be left out of it and I apologize if somehow I made it sound as if I think Dorner is a hero, I do think his manifesto calls attention to things that need attention called to them. I think he feels the only way to effect REAL CHANGE and not just talk, is to go after what these people love and cherish the most, sadly that is going to be the kids. I dont like it and I would never support it but that is seemingly how he feels about it, I doubt he wants to kill kids but I think he believes it is the only way to really get their attention. I think there are other ways apparently he doesnt.

The manifesto is good stuff, the murders not good stuff.

This guy is resonating with a lot of people though, people seem to be cheering for him all over the place, absolutely fucking crazy. Never seen anything like it.
Hunter

Postby Hunter » Sat Feb 09, 2013 6:16 pm

This guy seems to be a master of spotting white collar crime and corruption and official misconduct but yet he says things like this:

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants-TJ. This quote is not directed toward the US government which I fully support 100%. This is toward the LAPD who can not monitor itself. The consent decree should not have been lifted, ever."

He doesnt see the corruption at LAPD is just an extension of a far greater corruption in the government?
Hunter

Postby Hunter » Sat Feb 09, 2013 6:41 pm

"The Violence of action will be HIGH. I am the reason TAC alert was established. I will bring unconventional and asymmetrical warfare to those in LAPD uniform whether on or off duty. ISR is my strength and your weakness. You will now live the life of the prey. Your RD's and homes away from work will be my AO and battle space. I will utilize every tool within INT collections that I learned from NMITC in Dam Neck. You have misjudged a sleeping giant. There is no conventional threat assessment for me. JAM, New Ba'ath party, 1920 rev BGE, ACM, AAF, AQAP, AQIM and AQIZ have nothing on me. Do not deploy airships or gunships. SA-7 Manpads will be waiting. As you know I also own Barrett .50's so your APC are defunct and futile.'"

Dude has some pretty serious firepower, enough for a one man wrecking crew, he can certainly cause some srious damage if he isnt just blowing smoke up the medias ass.
Hunter

Postby justdrew » Sat Feb 09, 2013 6:47 pm

I could be they knew he was going off earlier than we think. He mailed the package to Anderson Cooper such that it arrived on Feb 1st. Monica Quan and Keith Lawrence were killed late Sunday night or early Monday morning. Monday morning the facebook thing leaks to some sort of massive facebook posting thread that google is able to cache. EVERYONE has the full manifesto from the facebook posting echoed into the thing google caches, you can see it's not complete as it cuts off mid-word. No one seems to have gotten the full text from his facebook page. Which was long gone early on. We know NOTHING about how that manifesto came to law enforcements attention. It is remotely possible than Quan and Lawrence were not killed by Dorner, he makes no mention of it in the manifesto.

so google cache was of a site called:
http://status.idolbin.com/ aka "statusbin" which seems to be a place that agregates all(?) publicly available facebook status updates?

every uncensored version ends... "We need to hold ou"
By 1964 there were 1.5 million mobile phone users in the US
justdrew

Blog: View Blog (11)

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion