Former LAPD Officer's Manifesto & Shooting

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Re: Former LAPD Officer's Manifesto & Shooting

Postby seemslikeadream » Fri Feb 08, 2013 4:52 pm

Mazars and Deutsche Bank could have ended this nightmare before it started.
They could still get him out of office.
But instead, they want mass death.
Don’t forget that.
seemslikeadream

Blog: View Blog (83)

Postby FourthBase » Fri Feb 08, 2013 5:06 pm

At the very least, unless law enforcement is intentionally letting him stay free for some nefarious reason, this will demonstrate how feasible it is to evade the semi-omniscient state, and for how long. Sort of a test of the maximal case scenario, given Dorner's training and the degree to which the authorities want to find him. I'm assuming that satellites are being deployed to locate him, the kitchen sink. The average person would already have long been caught. But if Dorner successfully escapes the hunt for a good while, it will at least prove it is possible. So, again, murder bad. But, at least for the sake of hoping someone can pass this test...go, Chocolate Rambo, go?
“Joy is a current of energy in your body, like chlorophyll or sunlight,
that fills you up and makes you naturally want to do your best.” - Bill Russell
FourthBase

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby PufPuf93 » Fri Feb 08, 2013 6:21 pm

Very sad for all concerned including Dorner.

Read Manifesto, various versions.

I condemn Dorner as a murderer of innocents.

I am consistent in that I am anti-war, anti-violence, anti-murder, and anti-death penalty.

The events are ripe and deep for use by competing and myriad agendas.
PufPuf93

Postby 82_28 » Fri Feb 08, 2013 6:37 pm

FourthBase wrote:At the very least, unless law enforcement is intentionally letting him stay free for some nefarious reason, this will demonstrate how feasible it is to evade the semi-omniscient state, and for how long. Sort of a test of the maximal case scenario, given Dorner's training and the degree to which the authorities want to find him. I'm assuming that satellites are being deployed to locate him, the kitchen sink. The average person would already have long been caught. But if Dorner successfully escapes the hunt for a good while, it will at least prove it is possible. So, again, murder bad. But, at least for the sake of hoping someone can pass this test...go, Chocolate Rambo, go?

Yeah, well put! Given the gun control "debate" going on, I would say, why the fuck not? The whole gun control debate thing is a ruse because in truth all of it is at end of day the tightening of the vice for authority to use at a later date or perhaps, on the very date! See, it's about not knowing what's coming and it is being honed, IMO, in order to overcome curious minds making valid points for future nefariousness. Because, we know "nefariousness" is coming and always will. But it is our attitudes, esp the youth born AFTER 9/11 we must be most concerned about. Goddammit, I have to say it again. DOUBLE BIND. It's just the way it is.

double bind
n.
1. A psychological impasse created when contradictory demands are made of an individual, such as a child or an employee, so that no matter which directive is followed, the response will be construed as incorrect.
2. A situation in which a person must choose between equally unsatisfactory alternatives; a punishing and inescapable dilemma.

I know everyone knows what a double bind is anymore, but every high school should have a DOUBLE BIND required course -- in my idealist dreams. Of course it would just get shot up and another 95 people killed. Again, proving the existence of the double bind and why all authority of any sort should be rejected and taught the power of it relegated to a laugh. (Goddamn I'm a lefty. Sorry.)
There is no me. There is no you. There is all. There is no you. There is no me. And that is all. A profound acceptance of an enormous pageantry. A haunting certainty that the unifying principle of this universe is love. -- Propagandhi
82_28

Postby General Patton » Fri Feb 08, 2013 7:10 pm

FourthBase wrote:At the very least, unless law enforcement is intentionally letting him stay free for some nefarious reason, this will demonstrate how feasible it is to evade the semi-omniscient state, and for how long. Sort of a test of the maximal case scenario, given Dorner's training and the degree to which the authorities want to find him. I'm assuming that satellites are being deployed to locate him, the kitchen sink. The average person would already have long been caught. But if Dorner successfully escapes the hunt for a good while, it will at least prove it is possible. So, again, murder bad. But, at least for the sake of hoping someone can pass this test...go, Chocolate Rambo, go?

LAPD are still dispatching 2 units to every call regardless of the code, still under tactical alert with officers working overtime except for 2 of the watches. They're doing everything they can to locate him, at least at the local level. The Big Bear search was made a lot more difficult when the storm blew in. Hearing some petty vandalism calls, guys running into traffic, one guy slashed some tires in a convenience store parking lot, another threw a rock at a window along with other random shit. They're trying to screen out prepaid cellphone calls based on location because of all of the phony calls.
штрафбат вперед
General Patton

Postby justdrew » Fri Feb 08, 2013 7:19 pm

so, looks like he was in for a 6 year enlistment, made officer early on, 4 years training, yet it looks like he was only deployed for a handful of months once. Then didn't reenlist. Kinda odd, I mean it looks like he was on a good career track. I guess maybe he just really wanted to be a cop, but why wouldn't he have been an MP then?
By 1964 there were 1.5 million mobile phone users in the US
justdrew

Blog: View Blog (11)

Postby brekin » Fri Feb 08, 2013 8:00 pm

This may be a rookie question, but is LAPD able to communicate via their radios without him listening in?
I imagine there are alot of off the shelf ways to listen to police broadcast channels for the general public. I would
think someone with his exposure and knowledge would know about contingency and alternate methods LAPD
would use to communicate. With such a large org as LAPD how would they be able to switch out methods
while still trying to do police work without him being privy?

Also I imagine he's been planning this for awhile and has thought of some ways to circumvent detection as well
as maximize damage. What is to stop him from putting on a uniform again and impersonating an officer?
God help everyone if he gets a hold of a squad car to. That scenario would make the Joker look like one of the
world's dumbest criminals.
If I knew all mysteries and all knowledge, and have not charity, I am nothing. St. Paul
I hang onto my prejudices, they are the testicles of my mind. Eric Hoffer
brekin

Blog: View Blog (1)

Postby General Patton » Fri Feb 08, 2013 8:11 pm

brekin wrote:This may be a rookie question, but is LAPD able to communicate via their radios without him listening in?
I imagine there are alot of off the shelf ways to listen to police broadcast channels for the general public. I would
think someone with his exposure and knowledge would know about contingency and alternate methods LAPD
would use to communicate. With such a large org as LAPD how would they be able to switch out methods
while still trying to do police work without him being privy?

Also I imagine he's been planning this for awhile and has thought of some ways to circumvent detection as well
as maximize damage. What is to stop him from putting on a uniform again and impersonating an officer?
God help everyone if he gets a hold of a squad car to. That scenario would make the Joker look like one of the
world's dumbest criminals.

Me and more than 1500 other people are listening to the LAPD scanners right now. I have an app called scanner radio that let's me listen from my phone and sets off an alert whenever specific channels reach listener thresholds. If he's listening he already knows when the watch is changing shift, when VICE/NARCO detectives are having their meeting, ect ect...

Some individual squads may of changed frequencies, but the majority won't change because of this. Bureaucracy.

His file doesn't mention computer expertise, but if he knowledgeable enough about the department he could social engineer his way into compromising department computers as a way of monitoring email/other communications as well. Could also compromise a LAPD email account or sniff wireless networks.
штрафбат вперед
General Patton

Postby brekin » Fri Feb 08, 2013 8:17 pm

Thanks General Patton. Scarier than I imagined.
If I knew all mysteries and all knowledge, and have not charity, I am nothing. St. Paul
I hang onto my prejudices, they are the testicles of my mind. Eric Hoffer
brekin

Blog: View Blog (1)

Postby 82_28 » Fri Feb 08, 2013 10:10 pm

But I want to also point out that it this isn't happening in "every school" and recognize this. But this shit, via the media, is happening in every person's head. Thus it is happening "in all of our schools". Obviously because of all kind of media.

Here's what I would put "my money on" from here on out until America kinda dies: We need to believe in a fear that isn't there.

I work in a motherfucking bar and handle cash sometimes alone and everybody is cool as fuck that comes in. Yeah, there's always the shitshow douchebag that you throw out. BUT BARS IN WA STATE FORBIDS ALL FIREARMS in the bar. Excuse the caps there, but they ain't allowed. I always kinda thought it was kinda a funny law because, WTF am I gonna do with some sign that says if you gotta gun, concealed or not, you can't come in and I can kick you out? What the fuck am I gonna do, call 911?

You need to rely on one another regardless of political position. It will always come down to wealth and class disparity. Pure and simple.
There is no me. There is no you. There is all. There is no you. There is no me. And that is all. A profound acceptance of an enormous pageantry. A haunting certainty that the unifying principle of this universe is love. -- Propagandhi
82_28

Postby Hunter » Sat Feb 09, 2013 2:40 am

This shit feels like a psy op the same way dc sniper did, anyone with me? Totally mind blown, one thing after another these days, when does it end and what is the endfuckinggame here?
Hunter

Postby 8bitagent » Sat Feb 09, 2013 3:47 am

Alchemy wrote: Totally mind blown, one thing after another these days, when does it end and what is the endfuckinggame here?

"Do you know who I am? I am the arm, and I sound like this..."-man from another place, twin peaks fire walk with me
8bitagent

Postby Hunter » Sat Feb 09, 2013 4:09 am

With the way LAPD is brazenly opening fire at any truck that looks like his, arent they sort of proving his point that they are all a bunch of corrupt trigger happy morons?
Hunter

Postby Hunter » Sat Feb 09, 2013 4:14 am

Ok fired in 2008, WHEN WAS HE IN THE MILITARY what years and what has he been doing the last 4 years since he got fired, anyone know?
Hunter

Postby seemslikeadream » Sat Feb 09, 2013 6:10 am

Alchemy wrote:This shit feels like a psy op the same way dc sniper did, anyone with me? Totally mind blown, one thing after another these days, when does it end and what is the endfuckinggame here?

yes....like I said duck in a noose :)
Mazars and Deutsche Bank could have ended this nightmare before it started.
They could still get him out of office.
But instead, they want mass death.
Don’t forget that.
seemslikeadream

Blog: View Blog (83)

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion