Huge meteor over Russia

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Re: Huge meteor over Russia

Postby 8bitagent » Sat Feb 16, 2013 2:55 am

One thing I like, as far as solace, regarding things like asteroids...no illuminati, HAARP, jesuits, CIA, communists, neo-fascists, etc to blame.
Just science. Meaning we can verbally circle jerk all day long about this or that event and it's possibility of being a "black op", or talk
about corporations and governments oppressing people and ruining natural resources...yet the advent of a freaking asteroid smacking earth levels
the playing field.
"Do you know who I am? I am the arm, and I sound like this..."-man from another place, twin peaks fire walk with me
8bitagent

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby conniption » Sat Feb 16, 2013 3:42 am

8bitagent wrote:One thing I like, as far as solace, regarding things like asteroids...no illuminati, HAARP, jesuits, CIA, communists, neo-fascists, etc to blame.
Just science. Meaning we can verbally circle jerk all day long about this or that event and it's possibility of being a "black op", or talk about corporations and governments oppressing people and ruining natural resources...yet the advent of a freaking asteroid smacking earth levels the playing field.

lol
In your dreams, 8bitagent.

Crazy conspiracy theories are already taking root after Russia's meteor
Russian meteor, missile, or UFO: conspiracy theories run rampant
Meteor sparks rumors, conspiracy theories in Russia
conniption

Postby Blue » Sat Feb 16, 2013 1:08 pm

Fireball Lights Up Northern California Skies: Reports

It's really starting to look like the sky is falling.

According to media reports, a fireball streaked through the skies above California's Bay Area Friday evening (Feb. 15), just hours after another bright meteor exploded over the Russian city of Chelyabinsk and a 150-foot-wide (45 meters) asteroid gave Earth a historically close shave.

The Bay Area fireball blazed up around 7:45 p.m. local time Friday (10:45 p.m. EST; 0345 GMT Saturday), NBC Bay Area reported. The meteor apparently had a bluish tinge and was visible over a wide swath of the region, from Fairfield north of San Francisco Bay down to Gilroy, which is south of San Jose.

There were no immediate reports of injuries, which distinguished the California fireball from its Russian counterpart. The Chelyabinsk blast generated a powerful shock wave that damaged hundreds of buildings and wounded more than 1,000 people.

http://news.yahoo.com/fireball-lights-n ... 45105.html
Blue

Postby Iamwhomiam » Sat Feb 16, 2013 3:32 pm

Maybe the December 21st Doomsday date was a bit premature?
Iamwhomiam

Postby elfismiles » Sat Feb 16, 2013 5:01 pm

8bitagent wrote:One thing I like, as far as solace, regarding things like asteroids...no illuminati, HAARP, jesuits, CIA, communists, neo-fascists, etc to blame.
Just science. Meaning we can verbally circle jerk all day long about this or that event and it's possibility of being a "black op", or talk
about corporations and governments oppressing people and ruining natural resources...yet the advent of a freaking asteroid smacking earth levels
the playing field.

Yeah, the idea of using bombs to create tsunamis or dropping pebbles from space has never been expressed by humans before.

search.php?keywords=tsunami+bomb

Kinetic bombardment - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kinetic_bombardment
A kinetic bombardment is the act of attacking a planetary surface with an inert projectile, where the destructive force comes from the kinetic energy of the ..

Project Thor

Project Thor is an idea for a weapons system that launches kinetic projectiles from Earth orbit to damage targets on the ground. Jerry Pournelle originated the concept while working in operations research at Boeing in the 1950s before becoming a science-fiction writer.[1][2]
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kinetic_bo ... oject_Thor

elfismiles wrote:Carol Rosin on Werner Von Braun's alleged alerting her to the Escalating Faux Threats Towards Global Governance
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t-wsBFSsCbI
(2001 Disclosure Press Conference)
elfismiles

Blog: View Blog (4)

Postby justdrew » Sat Feb 16, 2013 9:38 pm

By 1964 there were 1.5 million mobile phone users in the US
justdrew

Blog: View Blog (11)

Postby JackRiddler » Sat Feb 16, 2013 10:26 pm

My first thought, and of course I could be wrong, is that the chances that the meteorite is related to the passing of the asteroid are minuscule but significantly greater than the odds that there is any truth to the story that the Glorious Patriotic Armed Forces scored a hit on it with a missile.
We meet at the borders of our being, we dream something of each others reality. - Harvey of R.I.

To Justice my maker from on high did incline:
I am by virtue of its might divine,
The highest Wisdom and the first Love.

TopSecret WallSt. Iraq & more
JackRiddler

Postby 8bitagent » Sat Feb 16, 2013 11:08 pm

Great, so the asteroid is a "black op"?...um ok. I guess we're all in a giant holographic cabin in the woods.
"Do you know who I am? I am the arm, and I sound like this..."-man from another place, twin peaks fire walk with me
8bitagent

Postby JackRiddler » Sat Feb 16, 2013 11:31 pm

Blue wrote:Fireball Lights Up Northern California Skies: Reports

Another one! Did our all-powerful Force For Freedom smack it between its meteor eyes with a missile, preventing an inconceivable disaster? Apparently not! The Rooskies have the advantage again! ("Mr President, we cannot allow an asteroid-smacking gap!")
We meet at the borders of our being, we dream something of each others reality. - Harvey of R.I.

JackRiddler

Postby Freitag » Sat Feb 16, 2013 11:47 pm

8bitagent wrote:Great, so the asteroid is a "black op"?...um ok. I guess we're all in a giant holographic cabin in the woods.

I was shocked to hear Hoagland on C2C last night claim aliens directed the asteroids at us as warnings. Of course he could prove it with his data...

(Before that, though, it was a good interview. He played it straight for a while but then flipped the crazy switch and I had to tune out. What a waste of an otherwise intelligent, articulate guy.)
Freitag

Postby justdrew » Sun Feb 17, 2013 12:10 am

Freitag wrote:
8bitagent wrote:Great, so the asteroid is a "black op"?...um ok. I guess we're all in a giant holographic cabin in the woods.

I was shocked to hear Hoagland on C2C last night claim aliens directed the asteroids at us as warnings. Of course he could prove it with his data...

(Before that, though, it was a good interview. He played it straight for a while but then flipped the crazy switch and I had to tune out. What a waste of an otherwise intelligent, articulate guy.)

By 1964 there were 1.5 million mobile phone users in the US
justdrew

Blog: View Blog (11)

Postby elfismiles » Sun Feb 17, 2013 12:54 am

Well it aint like I have evidence or am actually trying to convince anyone ... on the other hand, how hard could it be for a stealth space drone part of a secret space program to nudge a rock or two in our direction to frighten the natives.
elfismiles

Postby JackRiddler » Sun Feb 17, 2013 4:09 am

elfismiles wrote:

Well it aint like I have evidence or am actually trying to convince anyone ... on the other hand, how hard could it be for a stealth space drone part of a secret space program to nudge a rock or two in our direction to frighten the natives.

Hard.

Also, what's the function? Frighten them of what? A world in which the Russian military does not possess a fictional capability to blow up incoming meteorites with missiles after they're inside the stratosphere, but claims it anyway? (Sorry, I'm assuming. Who knows how embarrased I'll be when it turns out this is a tried and tested technology.)

Also, these rock nudgers must be busy, given that meteorites are not as rare as people on this thread seem to think. This was a big one, but a totally routine astronomical occurrence.

JackRiddler

Postby 8bitagent » Sun Feb 17, 2013 7:59 am

If we're all living in a holographic matrix Truman show, where every single natural disaster(asteroids, tsunamis, earthquakes, tornadoes, etc) are "HAARP black ops" or whatever,
what isn't a black op? I have this one friend, socially liberal but super pro government apologist. To the point where they don't believe the government intentionally lied to get us into Iraq
and "liberals for social justice" should be thrilled with the US "helping" countries. On the other hand I have a friend who buys every youtube conspiracy video, including the "Sandy Hook was a hoax" bit and ya can't
reason with him.

But just once, I'd like to be in awe of something spectacular and not think "oh yep, the super secret elite were behind that one too". Asteroids, pope resigning, mass shootings, suicided accidents, etc...to me it
doesnt necessarily have to be some coordinated effort other than "may you live in interesting times". When a plane carrying virtually every top Polish government and military official crashes...there may be some cause to suspect foul play.
A meteor randomly smacking into a lake...what sort of dialectic does that fall into?
8bitagent

Postby elfismiles » Sun Feb 17, 2013 11:54 am

Hi Jack / 8bit. Thanks for your comments.

I agree a secret space program deliberately nudging boulders our way to scare humanity into one world government is a bit far-fetched. And it seems that with as many amateur astronomers with high-tech equipment there are these days it'd be impossible to elude detection.

Yet we have Vallee suggesting part of this strategem in his 1979 MoD book; saying how in 1947 there was a popular question among the elites about how to prevent another world war and ... why shouldn't the engines of deception that helped the allies win the war be used towards this purpose. There are several sources around this time for this idea but Vallee cites the '47 fiction book THE FLYING SAUCER by Bernard Newman. Vallee was my conspiratorial introduction to the "Grand UFO Deception for One World Government" meme.

Of course others after him in the right wing conspiracy community would suggest there are plans for such a scheme. The Project Blue Beam meme of the 1990s for instance.

Again, little or no documentation or evidence for the grand version of such a plan but throughout the 40s-70s there are reports and evidence here and there that tend to suggest there has been a routine use of "paranormal" themes in some covert ops to play on peoples belief systems, UFOs and Aliens being one of those.

The 80s but mostly the 90s saw the rise of the right wing conspiracy patriot movement merging / overlapping into the ufo community and expanding even further through the mainstreaming of the x-files etc.

Then in 2001, before 911 happens, Carol Rosin makes the claim, as part of the biggest press conference the National Press Club had ever seen, that the father of modern rocketry had told her there was a lie being told to foment the weaponization of space and that it involved an escalating series of threats to humanity: firstly the evil empire of the Russians, second would be terrorists (third world nations, rogue nations, nations of concern), third would be asteroids ... "and the last card, the last card, the last card" allegedly said Werner von Braun, "would be the Extra-Terrestrial threat."

Carol Rosin @ 2001 Disclosure Press Conference
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ALLUuvsVkM

Carol Rosin interviewed in 2012
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=naxO9_1JxVc

Flash forward to 2013...

On the very day that a sizable asteroid is getting global attention flying close to earth and folks who are planning tracking and warning (and possibly defense options) systems are meeting at the United Nations (heard this on NPR but haven't found a citation yet), we get what several astronomers are calling a rare and amazing coincidence.

Now, as a fan of Robert Anton Wilson and Terrence McKenna, I'm perfectly happy to believe that Universe IS stranger than we can suppose - and that a Cosmic Trickster is ever at play in the fields of information we swim in and call reality.

I feel the conspiracist's / parapolitically-minded's job is to always entertain the possibility that powers-that-be might have either engineered the events or at the least chosen to take advantage of them after the fact. Always consider Mihop, Lihop, AND Nohop (didn't happen on purpose).

When folks get too caught up in those beliefs and abandon any hope of discerning eye as to their speculativeness, that's when we get problems. Too many have latched onto one thing or another as absolute truth and used it to replace all of reality with yet another partial truth or outright falsehood.

In the Hollywood Scripting thread Jack just posted a video I saw a couple years ago that shows how much of mainstream television is completely created through old-fashioned green-screen effects. Well, if you watch that video at YouTube then over on the right side will be "similar themed" videos which is where I saw this video that is yet another of the "all media is fake" (which even incorporates parts of the video Jack linked to) and all events are suspect (including the Japanese Tsunami in this video):

Media Fakery 101 - Actors, Staged Scenes, Scripts, CGI and Props

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vSCJZtl70Vw
(nicely disturbing ambient soundtrack)

For me, this all goes back to what I was starting to really worry about post-Heaven's Gate (what Vallee warned folks about from 1979 to 1999) and post-Columbine and post-DC-Sniper; the Matrix Defense, a PKD mind virus where folks are convinced they are living in a simulation or at least convinced through some deception of some belief; in other words, Mind Kontrol.

Jacques Vallee titled a 1999 speech ... "The Rise of the Replicants: Four Scenarios Impacting Consciousness in the Years 2000 - 2025" which he was supposed to give at a London consciousness conference. It all goes back to researching the technologies and techniques that humans use to deceive other humans for specific agendas.

As with PKD, and those other rare experiencers who manage to NOT become dogmatically focused on one interpretation of their experiences or of events happening around us, it's important to remain open-minded and skeptical of all possible probabilities.

But yeah, the probability of a secret space program raining rocks down on us to scare us into one world government? Probably improbable.

Anyway, thanks Jack and 8bit for replying.
elfismiles

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion